The Hermit - Cover

The Hermit

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 21: Strange Changes

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21: Strange Changes - Being kidnapped should be the worst thing possible, but instead it results in a new life far better than any Sue can imagine, more like a catch and release from her imprisoning home to complete freedom. Joe, her kidnapper, just wants her to be his girlfriend, but even that is up to her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

The four sat in the middle area of the main floor of the log house, Stuart and Carla on one side of the coffee table and Joe and Sue on the other, Carla laughing at the ambiguous ending of Joe’s monologue.

Before, when they arrived, Joe and Sue had their usual quickie they both seemed to need while Gerry gave the two new people a tour of the house, leaving the upstairs out because of the sounds of happy pleasure there, so for privacy as well for the possible discomfort Sue’s other male lover might feel. Gerry left, telling the two guests to make themselves at home.

Once showered and wearing casual clothes, not the robes (or nothing at all) they might have chosen, the couple descended the stairs, Sue ahead of Joe and guiding her friends to sit on the couch. Joe made them his ubiquitous cognac and glasses of ice water and settled into the loveseat beside Sue, requesting Stuart to tell about his mind and promising to do the same.

Carla explained her laugh, saying, “I wouldn’t mind the second step. Sue recommended it.”

“Good to know,” Joe chuckled.

“Show Joe you’re tongue, Carla,” Sue grinned.

“Ah,” Joe squirmed.

“Imagine that rubbing across your cock Joe.”

“Okay.”

“And you, Stuart. Can you imagine it?”

“Sue!” Carla frowned.

“I know what you said, Carla,” Sue explained, “about you being as close as twins and that it would feel like incest when of course it wouldn’t be. But just look at you two, two of the most sexual people, as much as I’ve found myself to be. And though Stuart might otherwise be more of a stiff, so to speak, and reserved person, more comfortable in his mind than his body, you’re also one of the most sensual people I’ve ever met. You never thought Stuart looked at you in a desirous way? I imagine he noticed you as soon as you started growing tits, but your friendship prevented his mentioning it or even showing it to you, and he had his distractions, that older girl, boys for a bit, and then your best friend. Nevertheless I believe he’s always noticed your feminine presence.”

“Stuart?” Carla asked.

“She’s right,” Stuart admitted. “I compartmentalized it because our friendship was more important, and when Angie became my lover, it sat back even further.”

“And she’s still there, isn’t she?”

“Yes.”

“How do you feel about what I said?” Joe asked Carla.

“What do you mean?”

“You and Stuart have been close since you were both very young.”

“As far back as I remember,” Carla agreed.

“You had to appreciate his intelligence.”

“Like Stuart said, I was smarter than average, smarter than most actually, though of course never at Stuart’s level.”

“But he appreciated your intelligence as well.”

“I suppose he did.”

“You were in high school when Stuart was in college.”

“We still got together. He needed it I think and we were his best friends. That never changed.”

“Did you go to college?”

“Stuart was our college,” Carla laughed. “Angie and I both went, actually, Angie getting into Johns Hopkins planning to be a doctor and I got into Maryland just to be around them.”

“What did you study?”

“Art and creative writing.”

“What sort of writing?”

“Nothing anyway noticeable.”

“What kind?”

“Poetry. It’s why I decided to quit. If college is job training like it was to be for Angie, what was the point? Angie changed her mind too, the requirements too vigorous and time consuming, taking her away from Stuart, so she went to Maryland and trained to be a nurse.”

“And you?”

“Odd jobs. Sales clerk. Stripping. Eventually getting my current job at an adult store. I went back to school, to a community college to study accounting to do the books there since I became part owner.”

“And the poetry?”

“I still write.”

“Published?”

“What’s the point? Who reads poetry?”

“People do considering the thousands of magazines, and poetry books keep coming out, but I understand.”

“Your question?”

“About my supposed snobbery about intelligence.”

“Ah,” Carla laughed. “That doesn’t bother me.”

“I’m glad,” Joe smiled.

“Me too,” Sue agreed. “Chita thought it would have been a problem, not being college educated and such.”

“No problem with Chita?” Carla asked Joe.

“No even a little,” Joe chuckled.

“I suppose there’s an educated elite,” Carla began, “Mostly graduates or even students of elite schools like Johns Hopkins, but otherwise there’s so many of them, college students and college graduates, I don’t see the point in being arrogant about it. Most professors probably wished they made more money or wished they’d been able to be successful at something else, unless maybe they teach at those elite schools. But I’ve been around them, mostly having to do with Johns Hopkins, but other schools like Princeton, Yale and Harvard and MIT, meeting the child genius here, and Angie and I were always Stuart’s buffer. Either of us could stand up to those smart asses, arrogant or not. I suppose Stuart trained us. So no, intelligence doesn’t intimidate me, and I’m fine with what I have.”

“Good,” Joe smiled. “You going to show me your poetry?”

“I don’t have any...”

“You do though,” Stuart interrupted. “You remember we put all of Angie’s files in the cloud.”

“My books,” Carla nodded.

“So you have published,” said Joe.

“No. My books are ... They’ve never gone public, but Angie made sure they were copied.”

“Copied?”

“Scanned. I tend to combine visuals, drawings and collages, with my writing, and I write longhand, sort of part of the imagery as well. I have notebooks, what I call my workbooks, where I edit my writing before placing it in large sheets, wide format sketchbooks, and then I pull them from the book and order them like in a portfolio or like the old folios of Shakespeare, folded sheets roughly pulled together, stapled like a giant comic book or something except without the panels,” she laughed.

“Maybe we should just show them, Carla,” Stuart suggested.

“I did notice that huge monitor over there.”

“The best money can buy,” said Joe.

“Of course,” the others all said.

“You mind if I... ?” Stuart asked Joe, walking over to the desk.

“Let me put in my password.” Joe stepped past Stuart and did that, then let Stuart sit.

“What format?” Joe asked.

“TIFF.”

“Good.”

Once Stuart snatched Angie’s files from the cloud, he opened the window bearing Carla’s name and clicked on another window which opened revealing several TIFF files which he highlighted and made into a slide show.

“May I?” Joe asked, keeping separation.

“Of course,” Stuart responded, getting up and giving Joe space to sit.

“There’s two rooms at the top of the stairs,” Sue told them. “You brought your swimsuits?”

“Yes, but It’s rainy,” Carla pointed out.

“Best time to swim,” Sue decided. “Or you could read,” she gestured to Joe’s abundant library across the way. “Or maybe discuss what I brought up?”

“You’re dismissing us?” Carla asked.

“It’s just...”

“Never mind. Come on Stuart.”

“Wow,” Joe commented, which brought Sue’s attention, looking over his shoulder while massaging both shoulders’ stiffness.

Sue agreed with his sentiment. Both the imagery, mixed media of collage from what looked like magazines, some of which must have been found at Carla’s place of work, graphic images of body parts, along with expressive drawings done with felt tip pens and even crayon, sometimes unique borders to the found images and sometimes objects or parts of faces, sometimes broadly naïve and sometimes detailed, mostly earthy colors, browns, dark reds and dark blues, and the carefully scribed words within them done in sans serif block lettering, were remarkable bordering on brilliant.

“It’s the poetry I’ve come to like,” Joe told her. “Succinct yet somehow melodious. Reminds me of Lowell and Bishop.”

“I’m thinking Dickinson without the Victorian constraints.”

“Without Lowell’s and Bishops constraints either,” Joe chuckled.

The first book they read kept to the basic design, and the poems, though each separate and unique had a thematic flow.

The next had more variety, with brighter colors and attitude, and less explicit imagery both in the text and the art, though the sexuality was there, just more celebrated.

The third, Carla moved into watercolor, washes of pastels along with figurative images of bodies and faces with a surrealistic fantasy element and the text bordering on cursive, and yet the collages, like cut up fragments of body parts, had a more menacing presence and the words did too, like dreams becoming nightmares.

The last one ended up being a continuous poem, all the visual elements melding, concerning itself with a sadomasochistic relationship, becoming abusive in the end such that the masochist, nearly killed herself, manages to kill the sadist.

“I know what you’re thinking,” Sue said when they finished. “What can you do for her?”

“Her work should be seen and read, but the subject matter makes it difficult,” Joe responded.

“Maybe an X-rated gallery?”

“I wonder if she has more traditional paintings or collages and the books could be displayed with them. It reminds me of Maplethorpe and the controversy of his homoerotic imagery creating infamous shows, and yet, especially the first book, this is even more graphic. We could also have special editions printed. There are printers and publishers of art books where there’d be numbered editions, as expensive as buying a painting by an established artist.”

“First, she’s not an established artist. And second, or a corollary, how could we make it known?”

“Through gallery showings or through the internet, both needing to be carefully advertised.”

Sue laughed. “It’s possible, with controversy, she could be the most popular poet in ages!”

“Ironic considering her expectations,” Joe added, joining her laughing.

“Do you know anyone who had a gallery or prints art books?” Sue asked.

“No, but...”

“Research! I’ll look into it.”

“Maybe we should ask Carla first.”

“I suppose, killjoy,” she smirked and gave him a kiss. “Massage?”

“Yes please.”

When they went upstairs to change, Joe into nothing but a robe and boxers and Sue into an even more casual outfit than what she wore, a tank top and athletic shorts, sans underclothes, they heard the noise Sue hoped to hear, the moans of Carla being fucked.

“My work is done,” she crooned quietly.

Joe chuckled and shook his head.

By the time the best friends turned lovers joined them in the workout space, Joe had been given his massage, a happy ending blow job included, and currently worked the muscles of a naked Sue just wearing his boxers, his current hard on concealed while he pressed his hands into her.

“You can watch if you want,” Sue invited her friends, her face in the hole of the table. “And you could take turns after and I’ll give you some lessons. If that’s okay Joe.”

“Uhm okay.”

“You won’t even know we’re here,” Carla promised.

“Happy ending, Joe, and I want to be very happy.”

“Yes boss,” Joe chuckled.

After the last massage stroke to her feet, Joe darted off to wash his hands since it had been her feet which he’d massaged, and returned quickly, his boxers discarded, climbing onto the table and bringing his mouth to her pussy. Since she was face up, she bent her legs wide.

Intent indeed, Joe wanting to give Sue pleasure with his mouth and his cock enough to ignore the audience, the two avid watchers sitting a few feet away on a bench made for pressing weights had some distractions, hands busy caressing genitals while Carla sat on Stuart’s lap. That changed when Stuart decided to emulate Joe, stripping off the bikini bottom Carla had worn and kneeling between her legs. A duet of feminine moans began.

When moans became higher pitched and louder from Sue, getting her orgasm, which didn’t take long, and Joe crawled between her thighs and let Sue lead his cock inside her, Carla nudged Stuart’s face from her pussy, gesturing to the two fuckers, and, after stripping off his trunks, his cock already poking out from beneath them, guided him to sit and straddled his lap.

Despite the exquisite pleasure she felt being penetrated by Joe, Sue noticed no condom covering Stuart’s cock. “Later,” she thought before giving herself over to the magnificent pleasure Joe gave her. She did manage to see how deep Stuart was able to go, some adjustments made, but Sue figured just dealing with not more than an inch of excess cock threatening to damage Carla’s cervix.

By the time Joe’s essentially relentless fucking ended with the near simultaneity of orgasms, at least her third for his one, her two friends had ended up in a similar configuration on the floor, Stuart’s knees padded by a beach towel they’d found in the guest room.

Moments later Sue witnessed that near exact simultaneity of orgasms Stuart seemed to have mastered, and Stuart’s presumably potent sperm being sent deep into Carla’s unprotected womb. “Yes!” Carla exclaimed while Stuart grunted his own pleasure.

“We’re going swimming,” Sue murmured, rolling off the table and Joe joining her, his own potent sperm trickling onto her thighs. “Join us when you’re ready, no suits needed.” She took Joe’s hand and led him out to the outdoors where they walked within the sprinkling rain to the water’s edge and dove in.

On the way back from their long swim, Carla and Stuart swam toward them. All four treaded water.

“No condom?” Sue immediately asked.

“Stu agreed to marry me and start a family,” Carla said.

“Wow. Congratulations!”

“Carla used to talk about being a mother since she was a child,” Stuart told them. “Could we rest?”

Sue chuckled. “Just swim to the side.”

All but Joe settled onto the bank, negotiating the rocks, dirt and plants and finding comfortable positions. Joe kept a couple feet distance, standing in the water which reached his chest.

“Anyway,” Stuart continued, “Ange and I thought it a bit weird, especially when Carla started having her trysts with Linda, we were convinced she was a lesbian.”

“Lesbians have kids,” Sue pointed out.

“Yes of course, but we just thought neither would have the proper instrument. Sex was such an unknown thing, us just getting into the mindset for it at the moment, borrowing sperm from a test tube or a donor cock was a bit too complicated. Anyway, that would be moot when Carla turned out to be bisexual.”

“It really was a childish thing, like my version of being a princess or something,” Carla took up the story. “But I think I always had my eye out for the right guy. None turned up until this guy here confessed his lust for me.”

“You’re welcome,” Sue smirked.

“You never resented Angie?” Joe asked.

“Never. We’ve always been best friends the three of us, and even when she and Stu finally hooked up and could barely be apart, literally and figuratively, we still remained best friends. It never got in the way, just a shift in the friendship really, a new paradigm. Maybe it’s weird that this quiet boil of wanting kids remained, but I never thought that my twin from a different womb would be the one.”

“You never fantasized?” Sue asked.

“Okay, I admit the hair brush I used replaced by the dildos available at work often featured Stu as attached, but just at night alone in my bed getting myself off.”

“And that wasn’t weird?”

“Not really. I mean you need the fantasy, and why not choose the closest available, and of course I’d seen that dick of his.”

“I think you did feel a little guilty,” Stuart said.

“Really? Why would you say that?”

“You don’t remember?”

“Remember what?”

“I think it was the first time you used me as fantasy, the summer after Linda left us, you told me you thought of me, insisting it didn’t mean anything, but...”

“Oh shit, I think I do remember. I think I was upset it might fuck up our relationship.”

“I didn’t get it because of Linda,” Stuart admitted.

“Not to mention admitting to the whole masturbation thing,” Sue chuckled.

“The three of us never talked about sex except for that, and I probably brought it up,” Stuart admitted.

“Probably,” Carla giggled. “An event like that? And your first wet dream. Yep. But we never talked about what was happening between me and Linda.”

“I guess we thought it was none of our business,” Stuart shrugged.

“Thinking back on it, I guess Linda kind of used us as young as we were compared to her. But ... she was pretty awesome, and I mean she awed me and made me feel pretty amazing and I suppose I made her feel amazing too,” Carla giggled. “But I remember she did talk about you, Stu, wanted to know about you.”

“What did she want to know?” Stuart asked.

“Just how you were when you were younger I think.”

“I wonder why.”

“Maybe she was in awe of you too?”

“Maybe she was a budding psychologist and I was her first freak case study.”

“Maybe.” The two laughed.

“You ever wonder what happened to her?” Sue asked.

“Sometimes,” Stuart admitted. “She was obviously a memorable part of our lives.”

“Joe could have someone look her up, right Joe?”

“Of course,” Joe replied.

“So how do you think marriage will change things?” Sue asked.

“You mean will I fire my secretary or give up fucking a gorgeous lesbian narcissist nymphomaniac?” Stuart smirked.

“I suppose it will change things for me,” Carla decided. “I don’t imagine pursuing any other cock, present company perhaps excepted?” she looked at Joe, who smiled and she smiled back. “Though pussy... , “ she snickered. “And the whoremongering?” she asked Stuart.

“I believe there’ll be enough whores in my life.”

“Asshole,” both Sue and Carla exclaimed, laughing.

“Neither of these ladies are whores,” Joe seemed to have to say despite the laugh.

“Pardon my bad taste humor my friend,” Stuart apologized. “I believe my need for renting bodies for sex and avoiding the messiness of emotions has passed. If you don’t mind me saying, I love both these women.”

“I don’t mind. First I can’t blame you. Second if your relationship with Sue truly bothered me, I doubt you’d be here.”

“I suppose that’s true for me as well. I admit I can get clingy with Sue, but I think that’s more to do with what Sue calls my priapic nature, my satyriasis, the male version of Tracy’s nymphomania.”

“That and your fear of me not coming back,” Sue added.

“Yeah,” Stuart agreed sadly.

“Neither of us are going anywhere,” Carla declared.

“I think I’m getting that,” Stuart said, “but I still miss her.”

“I miss her too,” Carla told him.

After a somber pause, Sue broke the silence, “Let’s head back. I still owe you two a massage.”

“With happy endings?” Carla asked, making them laugh.

“Perhaps Joe could massage you for that,” Sue suggested.

“I wouldn’t mind,” Carla giggled.

And when they returned, showering paired off by male and female couples, Sue demonstrated massage for Carla on Stuart, making it a tandem massage for much of it, asking Stuart, reluctant to have threesomes, if he was okay with it and he was, “but one at a time for sex,” he added. In the end, Joe fetching a condom, Sue sucked Stuart’s remarkable cock, and despite Stuart’s previous objection, Carla sucking Sue’s quim, Stuart not noticing or more likely not caring, and then Carla left them alone when Sue sank her pussy onto Stuart’s covered cock.

“Wow,” Carla noticed when Sue rode her friend, her fiancé, with abandon. “He’s not hurting you?”

“He’s the perfect size,” Sue managed to reply within her moans.

Carla nodded and suddenly figured out one of Sue’s great charms for Stuart and smiled. “Good for you,” she said and meant it.

While watching Sue cum and then continue to ride Stuart, Carla moved close to Joe. “You okay?” she asked.

“About her and Stuart? It’s beautiful.”

“I mean me being next to you.”

“Yes,” he smiled.

“Then maybe this could be a happy beginning?” she asked, gently taking hold of his cock and urging him to sit where she and Stuart had sat before. When he did, she knelt between his legs and brought his turgid meat to her mouth.

“Oh fuck,” Joe groaned, feeling the unique contact of her tongue stud on his cock.

By the time Sue and Stuart finished in the usual simultaneous climaxes, Carla continued fellating Joe, teasing him, and the voyeurs watched her finally finishing Joe off, probably cued by the two finishing things, Joe letting out an intense grunt and Carla swallowing all he had to offer.

“Let me get us drinks,” Sue realized, hopping off the table and dashing upstairs. She returned with four cognacs in snifters, a carafe of water held by an arm against her torso which Carla quickly saved from falling and drank a mouthful and swirled and swallowed before handing it off and getting the snifter.

After finishing the cognac, Sue asked, “Is it okay if Stuart and I head to the bedroom?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.