The Hermit - Cover

The Hermit

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 19: Road Trip

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19: Road Trip - Being kidnapped should be the worst thing possible, but instead it results in a new life far better than any Sue can imagine, more like a catch and release from her imprisoning home to complete freedom. Joe, her kidnapper, just wants her to be his girlfriend, but even that is up to her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

“Elijah, play songs with road in the title,” Chita told the computer once they exited the garage, both her and Joe having showered together, very close quartered, Joe getting her off with fingers and then mouth, making for a longer shower but Sue didn’t mind the wait, teasing them afterwards.

“You should bring some clothes to the executive suite,” Sue told him when he put on the clothes he’d worn the night before.

“I should have brought some with me, but I guess I was distracted.”

“The toys?” Sue giggled.

“And the sequencer,” Joe admitted, making his companions laugh. “I’d always thought getting a sampler, but never got around to it.”

“Why not?” Chita asked.

“Don’t know.”

With the first song playing, On the Road Again by Willie Nelson, which made them chuckle, Chita returned to the earlier conversation. “What music did you imagine playing, Joe?”

“A sort of noise music I guess you’d describe it.”

“What do you mean?” Sue asked.

“Back at the beginning of the twentieth century there was this movement called futurism where they used the sound of industry, machine noise and car horns and such, to create music. Sort of coming off the wave of a new mechanized world, a new noisy world I suppose. They were actually proto-fascist, but that’s beside the point. Later, Dadaist worked similarly, mostly with verbal sounds not attached to words, and they were anarchists mostly. Several avant garde composers played with the concept, usually about unconventional music instruments more than anything, and then there were the industrial bands like Einstürzende Neubauten, Throbbing Gristle and so forth. But most were rhythm based and, admittedly, annoyingly loud.”

“So you were imagining something more abstract?” Chita asked.

“Environmental,” Joe explained. “A sort of surround sound that would place you somewhere else.”

“Like in nature, with birdsongs and the sound of wind in trees.”

“Like that, but more alien, like you were somewhere but nowhere you’d been before. I was even thinking about adding scents to it.”

“So in a dark room?”

“Maybe, or maybe colors, just washes of color.”

“No objects to clue you in.”

“No.”

“So all senses except taste and touch.”

“Smell is actually associated with taste.”

“True.”

“You could add wind,” Sue offered, “Or maybe have the floor tremble or something.”

“Like an extreme bass,” Joe nodded.

“Or you could shock them,” Chita laughed.

“There’s actually this Vincent Price movie called the Tingler where they supposedly wired the seats to shock the audience!”

“No shit?”

“Buzzers actually.”

“I imagine actually shocking the audience would be hard to insure,” Sue chuckled.

“You could go with nine volts, but I imagine people aren’t buying tickets to experience pain,” Chita decided.

“What about long boring shows in uncomfortable seats?” Sue offered.

“Intentional pain,” Chita laughed.

As Sue toured the city, they’d sing along with songs they recognized, Chita more often than the others. Though Joe stayed mostly on note, his voice wasn’t the best. “Try singing bass,” Chita suggested, and though amusing, he did sound much better.

“We could be a barber shop quartet!” Sue exclaimed.

“I’d prefer doo wop,” Chita chuckled. “And we’d need someone who sang at a higher octave.”

“No one comes to mind,” Sue pouted cutely.

“You’ll have to recruit some new cutie for Joe’s harem, or for your threesomes,” Chita smirked.

“Someone short like you,” Sue teased.

“I’m only short compared to you two giants!” Chita declared. “Five-five is perfectly respectable for a woman.”

“If you were five-five.”

“Fuck you. Almost.”

They laughed.

They headed out of the city, stopping at a gas station in the suburbs which fortunately had bathrooms accessed outside the store. Sue guarded it for Joe, though it needed a key.

Once back in the car, Chita joked, “You should have heard the girl in there chirping like a songbird. She’d be perfect for our foursome.”

“Uhm, no thanks,” said Joe.

“That’s her!”

A teenager emerged, mulatto, with a tight little body barely five feet tall, her shirt baring her midriff and holding close to her modest breasts and her cutoffs making clear she had a firm little ass, her monologue continuing with a curvier and taller blonde, but only in comparison. It wouldn’t have surprised Sue if they both were cheerleaders.

They seemed to notice Joe’s gaze and shared a giggle while walking past the car to the Miata on the other side of the gas pumps, the mulatto heading to the driver’s side.

“You sure?” Chita asked.

“Uhm...”

“Can’t hurt to ask.”

“Wait!” Joe exclaimed while Chita hopped out and went to them.

“She is adorable,” Sue pointed out.

“I can’t even imagine,” Joe shook his head.

“I can, but honestly I get it. Her babbling inanities incessantly.”

“Yeah.”

“But she could be excited about the latest theories on black matter.”

“Probably not.”

“Probably not.”

They watched Chita talk to the girls for a while, finally ending with Chita spreading her hands out fairly wide and shrugging.

“What was that last bit?” Sue giggled when Chita settled back into her seat in back.

“Just showing what she was missing,” Chita also giggled. “Turns out they enjoy playing together but definitely prefer men. Wisely they prefer them older.”

“Cheerleaders?” Sue asked.

“Used to be. They just graduated. The blonde, Melanie, she’s got a full scholarship to Northwestern.”

“In Chicago?” Sue gasped.

“Smarter than she looks,” Chita smirked. “And since Serena got into Rutgers on her daddy’s money, this will be their last summer together. Too bad she isn’t going to Maryland, hunh?”

“Not Joe’s type.”

“She could have been yours?”

“Melanie enjoys Serena’s company?” Joe asked.

“Serena,” Chita chuckled. “Not too serene. Melanie seems the quiet one, on the shy side, so I suppose it works. Anyway I asked if they might know some quiet places, somewhere nice and with a bit of nature. Melanie knows a place where her ex and her used to hike and fuck alfresco. So, back on the highway.”

They found the place near the Pennsylvania border, the road marked by a mile marker nearby. They parked just inside the trees and followed a path already grown in somewhat which led them to a creek which in turn fed into a small lake. The lake had a few houses on the other side and they heard the happy shrieks of kids at play in the water.

“Let’s follow the creek,” Chita decided, and they found themselves at a pool beneath a small waterfall. They stripped naked. The water barely made it up to their waists when lying in it, but they enjoyed the cold water nevertheless, each taking turns to use the falls as a shower.

Sue pulled Joe from the water, Joe looking for any poison ivy or oak and seeing none in the soft vegetation. He guided her onto her back and sucked her pussy, his hands caressing her breasts. Satisfied her juices had become plentiful, when she beckoned him to fuck her, he obliged.

Chita seemed to wait for Sue’s first orgasm before getting out of the water and settling her pussy on Sue’s face, her hands taking over from Joe’s on her lover’s breasts, and Joe leaning back while fucking allowed her to lap at Sue’s clit and Joe’s nearby shaft. Joe, seeming to hold himself with them, grabbed Chita’s tits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.