The Hermit - Cover

The Hermit

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 17: Vetted

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17: Vetted - Being kidnapped should be the worst thing possible, but instead it results in a new life far better than any Sue can imagine, more like a catch and release from her imprisoning home to complete freedom. Joe, her kidnapper, just wants her to be his girlfriend, but even that is up to her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Gerry let Sue fly her and Chita from the JASI campus to Joe’s house, Chita nervous about being in the helicopter, even more about Sue doing the flying since she knew Sue was still training, but got used to it and enjoyed it up until the landing which Sue did to near perfection.

“We’ll get you your license in two weeks,” Gerry told Sue. “I’ll set up the test that Friday.”

“Thanks,” Sue grinned, leaning over to give Gerry a kiss.

“You’re a natural, Sue,” Gerry told her after.

“Hardly scary at all,” Chita agreed.

All three brought in the groceries. Joe wasn’t on the main floor. “Excuse me,” Sue said, heading upstairs.

“I hope you don’t mind my company for a bit,” Gerry chuckled.

“Not even a little,” Chita grinned, helping her put away the groceries.

Sue found Joe in bed setting aside a book. “Don’t play that with me,” Sue laughed, seeing the lift of the blanket where his cock obviously hid and quickly got rid of the covering.

“Sorry,” Joe murmured.

“Understood,” Emily smiled and bounced atop him fully clothed, kissing him enthusiastically. Kneeling over him, she removed her dress and bra and returned to the kiss, her panties covered pussy rubbing against his hard-on. He turned them over, then kissed down to those panties, delayed by the appreciation of her breasts, and once reached, removed them and tongued her into a mad state, relieved by his long push of cock inside her and a couple more long slow strokes. His thrust continued through her orgasm, building to hard and fast until he too reached climax, continuing the strokes until she joined him.

Quickie done, she told him, “Let’s meet your guest.”

“Shower first?”

“I suppose,” she smirked.

The shower lasted longer than anticipated with Sue going down on his reemerging erection, three times deep throating him making him cum faster than usual for his second time. After swallowing his semen, the shower water washed out what remained.

While drying off, she offered, “We can swim, further delaying the meeting.”

“Sorry.”

“Joe! I understand, okay?”

“Of course.”

They dressed in swimming outfits, his usual trunks and her wearing a green one piece that did little to cover her curves and firmed abdomen, in fact accentuating the breasts and ass cheeks.

Gerry and Chita sat in the kitchen sipping coffee.

“Hi,” Joe shyly said to Chita.

“Hola,” Chita smiled.

“We’re going swimming,” said Sue. “Join us?”

“I didn’t bring anything,” said Chita.

“Cutoffs?” Gerry offered.

“Okay.”

“We’ll be out there in a bit,” Gerry suggested.

While Joe and Sue headed downstairs and outside, Gerry took Chita to the guest room, Chita carrying her bag. “I keep my swimsuit here,” Gerry explained, stripping off her clothes.

“Makes sense,” Chita replied, opening her bag.

“Sue didn’t mention anything about swimming?”

“She did, but I actually don’t have a suit and thought I’d just beg off.”

“Do you swim?”

“I do.”

“Good. The streams really nice.”

“Okay. You’re in amazing shape.”

“Thanks. With Joe in my life, I tend to work out a lot. If not I’d probably end up looking like a puff ball. You’re a sexy woman.”

“All ass.”

“A rather spectacular one I’d say.”

“Thanks.”

And Chita did look spectacularly sexy in her cutoffs and tank top.

She found the water refreshingly fresh after getting used to the coldness and swam around the area near the house, feeling the pull of the current, swimming against it and with it. Maybe twenty minutes later she saw Joe and Sue slowly approaching in tandem, swimming against the current. Joe headed to the shore while Sue joined Chita, Chita watching Joe’s tall body emerge, impressed by the view.

“I told you he’s hot,” Sue giggled.

“Even better from the back,” Chita agreed.

“I should probably join him to work out. You can keep swimming or...”

“I’m not much for workout rooms.”

“You have weights and...”

“It’s a solitary thing for me, sort of meditative.”

“You could run on the treadmill.”

“I’m not much for machines, preferring sights to see while I jog.”

“Gerry could give you a massage?”

“That I could go for!”

“Cool!”

Inside, Gerry and Joe worked on separate machines close together. “I could give you a massage,” Sue offered.

“Even better!” Chita grinned.

“You’ll need to get naked.”

“This is about Joe getting used to me, so what better way?”

“You’re not shy,” Sue laughed, soon toweling Chita dry where clothes had kept her damp, and doing some teasing while she did.

“You do want Joe interested,” Chita chuckled.

“Yep. Lie on the table face up.” Sue glanced at Joe, his eyes gazing their way, and winked.

Gerry watched too, more to make sure Sue seemed to be doing things right, and saw she did, so kept working out with Joe.

Once done with her sexy face, Sue had Chita turn over to work her back. Teasing happened when working her butt and thighs, and when Chita turned over, Sue actually nipped at her nipples, and after working her feet, some more pussy teases earlier, climbed on and sucked Chita to orgasm with just her mouth, her hands with oil and working the feet she kept from touching her lover. Climbing atop her, Sue kissed Chita, tongue included. “Go shower, lover.”

“Yes Sue,” Chita purred.

“Your turn, Gerry,” Sue pronounced, and washed her hands while Chita showered, returning to a naked Gerry on the table. Gerry got a happy ending as well, heading to the shower to wash off, Chita long done and watching the events across the space from Joe, also watching. Gerry left after.

“Your turn Joe,” said Sue. “Off with the trunks!”

Once the trunks had been removed, his cock bouncing out, he glanced shyly at Chita and climbed onto the table. “Close your eyes Joe,” Sue demanded, and once he did, she gestured for Chita to come over, a finger at her mouth asking for silence.

Sue went down on Joe, her legs provocatively opening, and Chita clued in, kneeling and sucking Sue from behind. “Eyes closed!” Sue demanded again before getting on the table and straddling his cock.

Once she sank down on it and began the repetition of fucking, she leaned forward near Joe’s ear. “You want to taste that wild sexy pussy, don’t you? It’s already hot and dripping for you, my stud. Ready for that tongue and this cock to invade. Tell me, Joe.”

“Yes!” Joe moaned.

Chita hopped on and lowered her pussy for Joe to taste. Her torso lowered, and with Sue leaning back as if offering them to her, she lapped at the conjunction, across both Joe’s shaft and Sue’s clit.

Chita made a gesture for Sue to turn around to the reverse cowgirl and since doing so had Joe slip out, Chita used the opportunity to engulf Joe’s cock in her mouth. Sue moved back, turning around again and worked on Joe’s balls.

“Fuck him,” Chita mouthed, and once more Sue turned around, Chita guiding Joe’s cock inside that eager slit, Sue leaning forward so Chita tongued the shaft, rimming Sue’s anus as well! And tonguing it, fucking it with her tongue! Her middle finger took over there while her tongue returned to Joe’s shaft, and sometimes the cock emerged and she sucked it before returning it inside Sue’s slit.

Only when Sue began a faster, harder fucking did Chita retreat, about the time that Joe actually made her cum, and both Joe and Sue, Sue diddling her own clit and pulling on her nipples, joined her in near synchronist bliss.

Soon as Sue recovered, she lifted off Joe’s softened penis and slipped onto the floor as did Chita, Chita responding to Sue’s concern with her own.

“You okay Joe?” Sue asked.

He laughed! And smiled at Chita and then at Sue. “It seems your wildcat had been vetted.”

“But you haven’t gotten to know her,” Sue replied.

“But you did!”

“I’m starved,” Chita remarked.

“Good idea,” Joe approved. “Then we massage Sue.”

“You’ll show me?” Chita asked.

“As much as I can.”

“I’ll let you know if he fucks up,” Sue smirked. “I’m taking a shower.”

“I’ll join you,” said Joe.

“I’ll try to fix something up for you guys,” Chita offered.

The other two agreed.

They all headed upstairs to shower and/or change, all naked, Joe enjoying the view immensely of two generous, firm asses moving ahead of him.

It didn’t cause the usual reacting, Joe somewhat depleted in that department, except for some firming of his penis. They went with robes after, Sue also wearing panties.

Downstairs, Sue saw that Chita had also gone braless, wearing a red baby doll t shirt and a soft mid thigh reaching dark gray skirt. “Easy access?” Sue thought.

“Are you wearing... ?” she asked.

Chita flashed her thong panties. “Sort of,” she giggled.

She’s sliced up some pork tenderloin and was frying it in a shallow pan. “Cuban sandwiches okay?”

“Sounds good,” said Joe. “Sue must have told you about me.”

“Some,” Chita agreed. “Mostly about your...”

“Condition?”

“From what I’ve seen,” Chita giggled. “And that’s actually everything, you’re in pretty amazing condition.”

“Thanks. You’re in great shape too, and you’re shape...”

“She’s a total fox, isn’t she?” Sue agreed.

“You define it, Chita,” said Joe.

“I thought I was feline rather than canine,” Chita argued.

“You have a well-deserved name,” Joe agreed.

“She calls her company Cheetah, like the big cat spelling, which reminds me,” Sue started.

“Let me show you my card,” Chita said, turning around and grabbing her purse and extracting a business card from a holder.

“That’s a great design,” Joe approved.

“A friend of mine did it,” Chita smiled sadly.

“You miss LA,” Sue realized.

“Just a couple friends, the city not so much. But I’m making some great friends here.”

“You’re from LA?” Joe asked.

“Born and raised. I’m first generation, my folks are from Costa Rica. They’d both been orphaned in their early teens and managed to survive on the tourist trade, eventually getting a rich old hippy couple to adopt them being useful as fishing guide, my father’s trade as well as translator, and my mom being an excellent cook, supposedly getting them out of being exploited. No doubt that was partially true. Being adopted they became American citizens, becoming servants for the couple, my dad their driver or first mate on their ship and my mom cook at the mansion and the galley. I went to public school, but in a fairly fancy neighborhood.”

“Do you mind if I ask how you did in school?” Joe asked.

“My interests weren’t exactly academic,” Chita admitted. “I did alright I guess, a b average mostly, but music was my scene and getting high and sex.”

“Getting high?”

“Marijuana, and I’d get drunk sometimes. Later I got into speed, mostly for my work, drumming, but I didn’t like it in the end. I found I could do just fine without it. Felt a lot healthier without it. But I like getting high, it mellows me and makes me philosophical,” she laughed.

“You like philosophizing?”

“I like contemplating the cosmos. I’ve done some tripping too, acid, ‘shrooms and peyote. Again I didn’t like coming down, so I only do it occasionally.”

“You’re a drummer?”

“Yeah. Since I was a kid to the annoyance of my folks, although the old couple was cool with it, thought I was cute or something.”

“You lived in the mansion?”

“Servants quarters around the back. I had a band in high school, poor little rich kids, and started getting gigs with much better bands before I graduated. That got me into drugs and sex, both becoming problematic in the end, fucking other members of the band proving to be a bad idea, which I could have learned with my first band, but they didn’t really have the talent to take it seriously, so it wasn’t as bad an idea as it would be later. But I soon figured out though I like sex with both genders, women especially, it was best to seek partners outside of those I worked with, like learning to shit outside the house, maybe psychological punishment rather than physical like you’d do with a pet dog made it a longer learning curve than it probably should have been. But unfortunately that didn’t really end. I still kept getting hit on and would get tired of the horny gazes from rejected band members. Even my current band, the Esthers, had that going on, but I declared myself not interested, and I think my fucking men and being with Sue helped put the point across.”

“Your current band?”

“The Esthers, all girl punk/funk. The lead singer and lead guitarist are a couple and songwriting partners. They both were interested in me, which would not have ended well. I’ll show you after we eat.”

“Okay.”

The Cuban sandwiches proved delicious and quieted the conversation. “You going to tell me about you?” Chita finally asked Joe.

Joe waited to finish chewing and swallowing. “Sorry, I didn’t mean it to be an interrogation.”

“Sue prepared me for that.”

“But I do like a more two sided conversation.”

“It’s cool, honest. I’m like my favorite subject.”

They laughed.

After swallowing the latest bite of the sandwich, Joe started, “I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth and unfortunately inherited the spoon.”

“An accident?”

“Probably not.”

“Your family were assassinated.”

“They went down in a jet over the Carribean, all together for their yearly vacation. Officially it was an accident, but more likely it was a deliberate explosion.”

“Who would do that?”

“Good question. I’m fairly certain the government was involved just in the cover up, but I had my suspicions of an inside job, and managed to get rid of the perpetrator.”

“You never said,” Sue exclaimed.

“Got rid of?” Chita asked, more interested than afraid.

“He and a couple others moved on from their positions at JAS amongst scandal that made it a lot harder to find employment. He would have been the one to take over.”

“And the government was on his side?”

“Until I revealed his embezzling funds, and then they kept their distance.”

“Was he?”

“Of course. He was a greedy asshole, although I might have magnified it a bit. He wasn’t as clever as he thought he was.”

“Or you were a great deal cleverer,” Sue added.

“That too,” Joe smirked. “Dirty business, but it needed being done for the security of the people who work for JAS.”

“And you?” Chita asked.

“Of course I benefited, and I like to think I’ve made the company even more fruitful for me, but a lot of remarkable people would have lost their jobs or at best suffered from shitty management.”

“And those remarkable people, and others you’ve hired, have benefited from you work,” Sue pointed out.

“It’s my intent,” Joe agreed.

“I’m sorry if I implied...” Chita started.

“No, Chita, it’s a fair assumption. I’m embarrassingly wealthy. I share it, always looking for worthy causes which I make sure have been thoroughly investigated, but I also have the best tax lawyer possible to find loopholes for my benefit. It’s in his job description. In some ways I’m okay with that, targeting who could benefit from me rather than giving it over for pork barrel political maneuverings and the overpaying of defense contracts. I actually know much of the war machinery intimately, JAS manufacturing parts and even helping with designs and workflow. I know how much they overcharge.

“At the same time government funding benefits many who need it, and too much of that is on the middle class and not enough on rich assholes like me. I do what I can to assuage that bit of guilt. Capitalism is a system of haves and have nots and as everyone knows the distance between the two is only increasing. Every other system falls apart, either because of greed or a hunger for power or the unfortunate combining of the two. Add cynicism and self-righteousness with a splash of paranoia and you have the destructive force of totalitarians like Hitler and Mussolini or the murderous communist rule of Mao, Stalin and Pol Pot.

“I’m a rich asshole, but hopefully not a malevolent or cynical one.”

“You’re too cute to be malevolent,” Sue decided.

“Amen to that,” Chita agreed.

Joe blushed.

Once done eating and Sue volunteering to clean up, Chita fetched her laptop, Joe setting up to use his speakers, and the two watched some of the footage that Fred had shot of both rehearsals and live performances, Sue soon joining them.

“You’re really good,” Joe decided.

“Thanks.”

“I’ve never seen your other bands,” Sue chipped in.

“It’s more like hardcore metal,” Chita warned.

“Please?” Sue persisted.

Chita took Joe’s place in front of her laptop. She clicked on a file. “My last band,” she explained.

As advertised, loud and fast ruled. Fronted by attractive blondes, both wearing leather, the lead guitarist was female and the lead singer and rhythm guitarist male. The balance of genders continued with the bassist a scowling, very tall brown haired man.

“Which of them hit on you?” Sue asked.

“It came from both sides. The two lead blonds are fraternal twins, the man gay, and the woman too unfortunately.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.