The Hermit - Cover

The Hermit

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 16: Love Times Two (or More?)

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16: Love Times Two (or More?) - Being kidnapped should be the worst thing possible, but instead it results in a new life far better than any Sue can imagine, more like a catch and release from her imprisoning home to complete freedom. Joe, her kidnapper, just wants her to be his girlfriend, but even that is up to her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Gerry picked up Sue Friday morning for more lessons, and stayed with her and Joe after landing at Joe’s home, putting things away she’d brought while patiently waiting for Joe and Sue to sate their desires. Once accomplished, all three swam in the stream despite a soft rain, which actually was kind of nice, and then worked out, followed by massages, Joe massaging Sue with Gerry’s instructions; Sue massaging Joe similarly; and finally Sue massaging Gerry while Joe washed off and made them lunch, giving Gerry a happy ending.

“Take your shower first,” Gerry insisted, and when she had hers she found plates of sandwiches and no one in the kitchen. Chuckling, she ate hers and left.

Joe and Sue made love much slower this time, Joe furnishing a powerful orgasm for his girlfriend via a teasing cunnilingus before shifting up the bed and inserting his rigid erection inside of her. Even slow, Sue managed to climax, and as the speed increased, did so again and again until finally being joined by Joe’s. They rested and talked, Sue telling Joe, as usual not mincing words, about her plans with Stuart.

“Can a love for another not diminish the love for the one?” Joe asked.

Sue thought about it. Was her decision to consider Stuart a fun fuck, a benefit in their friendship, just an excuse to placate Joe and maybe herself?

Finally she simply said, “Apparently.”

Joe’s chuckle surprised her. “Why does that amuse you?” she asked.

“All that contemplation for one word, and the way you said it, it was if the word carried away all your confusion and the tension it created.”

“I do love him, but your arms are where I’m most comfortable and happy. Part of it is my overwhelming attraction to you, and I just feel so much a woman in the safety of your embrace. Not very feminist of me I suppose, but nevertheless it’s what I feel. It’s also far less complex, much more simple, a complete acceptance of each other from the most base, sexually, and through the higher consciousness of aesthetic appreciation and then the sharing of emotions and finally the connectivity of shared thoughts.”

“So being with Stuart is complicated?”

“He’s still hurting from the loss of his first love, so there’s parameters for what he feels for me. I’m no replacement for her, but I do fill a vacuum she left, like a replacement heart not nearly as warm or as real as what she had damaged. In a way it’s baser than the higher orders of consciousness. I tease him about his being priapic, the man’s fairly compulsive about wanting sex, but what I fulfill in that is of a higher order than the escorts he hires to only relieve his sexual need without emotion. Ours is an emotional coupling, our first kiss, which I had to insist upon, brought that out. It’s been added to with us getting to know each other, but it will never be as complete as what he had with her, and for what I have with you, nor would I want it to be. It’s like what a child might feel about a loss of a parent being replaced by a step parent who may be loving but could never be a true, complete replacement. Of course that’s if you actually liked the parent in the first place,” Sue chuckled.

“Similarly, for me,” Sue continued, “though I certainly enjoy one aspect of his body, and he is very cute, there’s far less of a physical attraction to him compared to you. Perhaps that’s superficial, but it expands to his embrace of me and how much more I prefer your embrace. It doesn’t make me not want him, I’m certainly not repulsed, but it does add to me wanting to be with you more, and if there ever had to be a choice between him and you, it’s obvious who I’d be with.”

“But there’s a higher connectivity,” Joe asked.

“We do seem to enjoy each other’s company even outside the bedroom,” Sue agreed. “He’s actually quite funny and he definitely has an interesting mind.”

“And I bet he feels the same about you.”

“I doubt I amuse him as much as he amuses me, but he seems to respect my intelligence.”

“As he should.”

“I doubt he’d pursue a relationship with an airhead any more than you would.”

“Probably not.”

“Definitely not.”

“As beautiful and smart as you are...” Joe started.

“Don’t forget a body meant for sex,” Sue smirked.

“Impossible,” Joe chuckled, his hand caressing across her breast.

“Back at you big guy,” Sue returned, her hand following a similar trajectory, ending up on his damp and still soft penis, though the softness soon became replaced by gradual hardening. His fingers soon worked similarly, sustaining the moistness of her vagina.

“I did worry about you meeting a guy out there,” Joe murmured, “being able to be selective about it with lots of eager candidates. Although I hoped it wouldn’t have been quite so soon.”

“Joe...”

“Let me finish, my love. In a way I’m glad you got that over with and you’re still just as willing to be with me.”

“Of course.”

Joe chuckled. “Not as far as I feared, no ‘of course’ about it. Maybe I’m being hopeful, but it seems just me and Stuart will be enough.”

“As far as men,” Sue smirked.

“My insatiable vixen.”

“Apparently,” Sue responded, kissing her way down to his hardening cock, looking back with a grin, “But I came to the same conclusion.”

“Good,” Joe groaned, his cock in her mouth. Lifting up, he nudged her hip to move it to a sixty-nine position.

“You know you have your cum in me,” she reminded him.

“I can just finger you,” Joe offered.

She shifted, lying on her side, her leg bent up at the knees, but eventually, perhaps having enough of his essence leaked or pulled out by his fingers or her juices enough replacement, he urged her to straddle his face.

By then, he’d gotten fully erect, Sue loving the gradual process which allowed her to have his entire penis in her mouth until it got too large, and then she nudged the glans against her uvula, swallowed, and it sank into her throat!

“Oh fuck,” Joe exclaimed, and it seemed to spur him to require full attention of his mouth on her cunt.

Once over the hump of the reactive defense, the gagging, at least enough to handle it, she pushed down until her lips reached the base of his cock before lifting and pushing down again. Just once, and she had to pull him completely out of her mouth to catch her breath, but after fisting his saliva coated shaft, at first including the edges of his glans, she returned to fellating him, more aggressive than before, but after her normal pushing lips across the edges and back and her tonguing the glans and especially the pee hole, she sent him deep again, this time managing three throat thrustings before pulling off.

“Cumming!” he announced, and she fisted him, her mouth open and her tongue out to catch his ejaculate like a porn star would, but when his first shot neared her eye, she brought the head into the safety of her mouth and swallowed the remaining spurts.

“Just a second,” she said, hopping off him and heading to the bathroom where she washed off the semen that had threatened her eye and swished mouthwash, followed by water. She also pissed, letting out what remained of the cum that had been deposited before and did her best to wash away any lingering urine.

Returning, she straddled his face again and began work restoring his erection. “You should put in a bidet,” she suggested.

“I don’t mind,” he said, tasting the urine just a little.

“Who’d do it?”

“Gerry and I fix plumbing issues,” Joe said between laps. “But putting in a whole fixture?”

“I know someone who could.”

“Someone you want me to meet?”

“Yes. Chita.”

“I’ll meet her.”

“And Stuart and Carla?”

“Yes.”

They concentrated on pleasuring each other. “What about Jan?” Joe finally asked.

“Still a question mark.”

Joe didn’t push the possibility that Jan might have been a mistake, but Sue thought it before not thinking about anything except her pleasure.

Near cumming from his tonguing, his cock once more hard, she moved off his mouth and sent his cock deep. A few strokes later, she came. Knowing his preference, what made him cum quicker than her riding him, she slid off him and put herself in position to be fucked doggy style.

Even in that position it took a while, and Sue very much enjoyed the relentlessness of it, seeming to cum easier and quicker with every time they fucked, and this time, as earlier had been hinted at, achieving multiple orgasms, crest upon crest, until the highest peak had him filling her once more with his semen.

They lay together for a while after, Joe spooning Sue, just to give her time to recover.

“That was...” Sue couldn’t find the word.

“Me too,” Joe agreed. “You okay with the deep throat?”

“Not too bad, and the results made it worth it.”

“I can agree with that.”

“No shit.”

They laughed.

Finally getting up, they showered together and put on underwear and robes and headed to Joe’s downstairs office to work.

All weekend they remained together, each day similar: swimming, working out, massage, working. No sex during the day on Saturday, but the night was full of it. Friday night they just cuddled, Sue needing recovery time. Gerry visited on Saturday for more flight training, really more recorded time for Sue to get her license, and even though it made it so she was training on Gerry’s machine instead of Joe’s, the same one as her own, it allowed Joe to come along.

Impressed by her piloting ability, Joe let Sue fly his copter home Sunday evening not long before sunset, the lateness having to do with a last lovemaking that had lasted a while and some recovery time after.

A sort of recovery had Sue not see anyone at least for vaginal sex until Tuesday, her first day working with Stuart as his secretary, which of course started with a desperate quickie, especially on Stuart’s part. They enjoyed a much more loving session midway through her time, followed by lunch and getting back to work. She waved off a third time, telling him she had to go to her first Krav Maga class.

“Come here after?” he pleaded.

“Or I could pick you up and you could come to the condo. That way we could work out together in the morning.”

“Okay!” he grinned, hugging and kissing her.

A non-sexual encounter had been with Jan on Monday at Jan’s small apartment. It increased her doubts about helping the former prostitute with school and life.

“When can we move?” Jan asked soon after Sue’s arrival to a much messier apartment, probably its normal condition.

“Let me check with Donna.”

“Next week,” Donna told her. “They have a workout room not nearly as nice as mine. Let me get you membership at my club.”

“Wednesday?” Sue asked.

“Sounds good.”

“We can move in next week,” Sue informed Jan.

“Great! I’m starting to get sick of this place.”

They settled down to eat the pizza Sue brought.

“I’m thinking about buying a car,” Jan said. “With Joe and the scholarship and stipend, the money I had set aside could get me something used, probably not a lot better than what I have now, and my credit isn’t great.”

“What are you asking?”

“Maybe Joe could front me some money to buy a nice car outright.”

“He can afford it.”

“That’s what I was thinking.”

“Anything in mind?”

“I’ll show you.”

Jan’s laptop brought up a cherry red Dodge Challenger.

“That’s a lot of car,” Sue commented, noticing the forty thousand dollar price, obviously with all the bells and whistles.

“I’ve always wanted one.”

“Maybe something more practical?”

“I’ve always wanted one.”

Sue sighed. “When did you want to get it?”

“How about now? It’s not like either of us are working.”

Sue thought about calling Donna again and decided to test out what appeared to be an impressive credit card Joe had given her.

“Fine,” Sue said.

“Great! And there’s something else.”

“Really?”

“Yes. It’s about Kim’s gym.”

“What about it?”

“She’s part owner. She wants to buy out her partners. She’s got some great ideas about improving things.”

“Jan, I know nothing about partnerships and buying things out, but I imagine if it’s going to be Joe’s money, it’s still going to end up being a partnership, maybe with Joe as majority if silent partner. Businessmen tend not to give something for nothing. I take it you told Kim all about Joe.”

“It came up.”

“When Kim complained about the gym and you wanted to impress her.”

“Something like that.”

“You like her.”

“She’s a wildcat!” Jan grinned.

“And you’re willing to pay for her.”

“It’s not like that!”

“If you say so,” Sue muttered.

“It seems Joe’s willing to pay a lot for me, and for you.”

“You really are a cynical bitch, and not that bright either.”

“It’s true!”

“First of all, it’s not, at least as far as you are concerned. Yes, it had been on my agenda, but Joe wisely advised against it. We did fuck, which was obviously a mistake, but no more.”

“I’m with Kim.”

“Whatever. You don’t want to live with Kim?”

“Her apartment’s not much better than mine, and she lives way out in the suburbs near her gym.”

“One school year,” Sue decided.

“What?”

“One school year Joe will finance as promised and you’ll be my roommate as promised. We’ll have our separate rooms and our separate offices and our separate lives. You keep pulling this shit and I’ll make sure your stipend dwindles until you can barely buy food or gas for that gas guzzler. If you make it through your school year with a GPA over three, which I’m doubting, and you stop acting like a bought whore trying to wring everything you can out of your john, we’ll revisit things. I don’t care if we’re not friends, but hopefully we’ll be at least civil with each other. I’ll find friends starting with Leticia.”

“That mouse?” Jan laughed.

“At least she figured out you’re a cunt. Let’s go.”

“Where?”

“To buy your fucking muscle car.”

“Let me get my car’s papers,” Jan said, at least organized enough to find them right away.

“I presume this is where we’re going?” Sue asked, referring to the site they’d been looking at on Jan’s laptop for a suburban Baltimore car dealer, memorizing the address.

“Yes.”

“I’ll meet you there.”

“I can follow you.”

“If we separate.”

“Okay.”

After setting up the GPS, Sue called Joe.

“Sue!”

“You were right,” Sue muttered.

“About what?”

“Jan.”

“Tell me.”

Sue made sure Jan followed her, the voice of the GPS intruding on her conversation.

“I didn’t want to be right,” Joe responded upon hearing about their present course of action.

“Will the card work?” Sue asked.

“Since it’s only issued to those with seven figure credit, yes.”

“So I could buy a Maserati too?”

Joe laughed. “I suppose you could.”

“Thanks,” she said and Joe understood.

“You’re welcome.”

“I haven’t exactly been a spendthrift,” Sue admitted, thinking about the fancy hotel.

“You don’t have to be,” said Joe.

“There’s more regarding Jan,” and she told him about Kim’s gym.

“I get the picture,” Joe muttered. “I’ll text you a name, phone number and email. He’s a young upstart in acquisitions. Let’s see how he does.”

“You’ll give him free reign?”

“I keep my eyes on things like that.”

“Okay. I told her to stop pulling shit like this.”

“Repercussions?”

“Things end after the school year if she doesn’t get her shit together, including a 3.0 grade average.”

“I’d have gone higher, but that’s fine.”

“I’d be surprised if she makes that. And reducing her stipend to a minimum.”

“That’ll hit her where it counts.”

“I’m thinking the same.”

“Do you think she does drugs?”

“I don’t know.”

“It’s fairly common for prostitutes.”

“I’ll look out for it.”

“Just the hard stuff of course, and habitually.”

“And if she does?”

“She might get back into the game, especially if her stipend is reduced.”

“What would we do?”

“Warn her there’ll be consequences.”

“Like what?”

“Arrest? Expulsion from school? You know I have my spies whom I’ll turn loose if she’s acting suspicious.”

“Should I warn her before or after I get suspicious?”

“Good question.”

“After I think so she’s not as sneaky.”

“Sounds good.”

“Sorry.”

“Live and learn.”

“Yep.”

“Love you.”

“I love you to, Joe.”

When the cars arrived at the dealership, Jan advised, “Act like you’re my fiancée.”

“Your very rich one. And if they’re homophobes?”

“They get their cut.”

“True.” Inside the dealership building, Sue pointed at the youngest looking dealer there, a slightly nervous looking brown haired man about her height leaning on the surface of a curving low wall that demarked a reception area. “Let’s go with him.”

“Okay.”

Jan pulled out a color print from her purse of the car on the web site. “Hi, I’m Janice and this is my fiancée Susan. She’s buying me this as an early wedding present.”

The man looked at the ad, “Very generous.”

“Aren’t I lucky?”

“I’m Sam,” Sam laughed. The three shook hands, Sue detecting a bit of sweat. “Let me see if she’s available.”

“But...” Jan started.

“Just be a minute.” He headed to an office, probably his boss since the dealers all seemed to have cubicles.

“There it is!” Jan exclaimed and made a beeline to the same color Challenger in the showroom and got in.

Sue frowned when an older fat man with a smarmy smile approached her.

“I’m Bill,” he said, lifting his fat hand.

“Where’s Sam?”

“I’m afraid the car’s not available at this time.”

“How much for the showroom model.”

“We don’t...”

“Of course you do. Did you even have a model for sale or was the ad just a lure.”

“We just sold our last model.”

“Sure you did, or I should say no you didn’t. How much?” she showed him the card which didn’t impress him. “Only over a million dollar credit,” Sue growled. “Look it up!”

“Ma’am?”

“How much?”

“Uhm...”

“You the manager or the owner.”

“I run this place.”

“But you don’t own it.”

“Ma’am?”

“Excuse me.” She went to Sam. “Your cubicle?”

“Uhm, over here.”

“Look up Onyx credit cards.”

He did. “Seven figures,” he breathed.

“You have the owner’s contact number?”

“Uhm, he’s here. He’s more on the business side.”

“Would you introduce me?”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Call me Sue.”

“Yes Sue. Follow me.”

He knocked on an office door down a hall and opened it tentatively. Sue saw a couple, probably in their thirties, sitting with a tall lean older man with gray hair. The man frowned at Sam but waved him over. Sam showed him the card and whispered. The man nodded and whispered back. Sam exited, closing the door behind him. “It’ll be a few minutes,” he told her.

“That’s fine. Card?”

“Sorry,” Sam blushed, handing it to her.

“You’re getting the percentage on this.”

“Thanks,” Sam smiled.

“Your boss?”

“He can be...”

“Manipulative?”

“I was going to say old school, but yes, I suppose. Kind of comes with the territory.”

“I thought it was only used car dealers you can’t trust.”

He laughed. “You know we do sell used cars.”

Sue laughed too.

“Him?” she asked, gesturing down the hall since they stepped away from the door to talk.

“Grandad.”

“Third generation?”

“Yeah. My dad runs another shop.”

“Runs as in...”

“Probably inheriting the dealerships but only over grandad’s dead body.”

Sue laughed. “Tight fisted?”

“You could say that.”

“Good.”

“Why?”

“Greed,” Sue smirked.

“True,” Sam chuckled.

Jan approached looking upset. “That asshole said...”

“I’m taking care of it Jan. Go look around some more.”

“Oh okay.”

“She really your fiancée?” Sam asked after Jan walked away.

“Does it matter?”

“I guess not. It’s just that...”

“A loss to the men of the world.”

“You too if you don’t mind me saying.”

“I wouldn’t kick you out of bed either.”

He blushed.

“Is this your true calling?” Sue asked.

“I’d like to make a go of it.”

Sue nodded. “Mind some advice?”

“Not at all.”

“You’re smart and funny. Use it. Be the charmer that you are. The worst that can happen is the customer says no.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.”

“Don’t be like Old School. Don’t let them catch you thinking you’re better than them even if you are. And when they belittle you for being a poor schmo car salesman, let them, be self-deprecating.”

“Going with the flow.”

“Exactly. Always the best direction.”

“You seem young to be so wise.”

“Fuck if I know. I read a lot and like to watch,” she winked. “It’s the writer in me.”

“You make that much money writing?” Sam asked.

“I have an extremely rich benefactor that could buy this dealership without blinking an eye, so Grandad better be nice to me.”

“Should I warn him?”

“He’ll be nice.”

“Okay.”

Sue thought about being nice to Sam, but it felt like cheating somehow, and certainly wouldn’t be nearly as good as her two male lovers. Maybe a blow job. Before she could whisper the offer, the couple exited and Sue entered, Sam tentatively following. “Should I... ?” he asked.

“We’ll be fine,” the man smiled.

“Okay,” and Sam closed the door.

“What can I do for you young lady.”

“I wish to buy the showroom Challenger for my fiancée. I’ll pay whatever extra is required.”

“It’s a draw.”

“I realize that, except it’s also a disappointment wouldn’t you say? How long would it take to replace it?”

“They’re limited models, so at least a month.”

“To get two?”

“I see what you’re saying.”

“I’d hoped you might. I had a friend who found this hat, like the hat of his dreams, at this little boutique and the woman told him it’s just for display and refused to sell it to him. Do you think he’ll ever go back, or any of his friends who accompanied him?”

“No.”

“No. How much?”

“What’s your offer?”

“Yours first.”

“Twenty thousand more? It really is a draw.”

“Sold.”

“I’ll get the paperwork.”

“Have Sam get the percentage.”

“Of course,” the man grinned. For a tightwad he seemed nice.

It took a while to get everything done, Grandad the one to offer all the extended warranties which Jan of course accepted. She traded in her car which didn’t make much of a dent, and had her coverage on the old car cover the new one, with a much lower deductible and a much higher coverage for accidents so she could legitimately drive it away. “You know you’ll be paying it next year,” Sue whispered to her, to which Jan shrugged.

After everything was completed, Sue whispered to Grandad, “I would have gone to a hundred,” and the man laughed.

“You know you’re a bitch, but I like you,” he said.

“Back at you, tightwad.”

He chuckled and shook his head.

A Challenger with all the bells and whistles, black so not as eye catching, had already replaced the sold one.

Sue stood beside Sam watching Jan drive away in her brand new car, Jan’s brand new car since it was in her name, completely owned. “Greedy bitch,” Sue muttered to herself.

“What’s that?” Sam asked.

“Nothing. Want to check out a weird car?”

“Sure.”

“Definitely weird,” he decided when Sue brought him to Hoss.

“One of a kind. Check it out.”

“Thanks.”

Once he was in the driver’s seat and she sat in the passenger seat, Sue asked, “Want to drive it somewhere private so I can give you a blow job?”

“Uhm, I have a girlfriend.”

“You have a picture?”

“I do.” He pulled his wallet from his back pocket and showed Sue a pretty young blonde woman in a blouse and pencil skirt, office attire Sue thought, smiling sweetly up at the camera, probably petite with the angle. Her breasts didn’t push out her blouse much, but Sue imagined they’d be pert.

“Cute,” Sue concluded.

“I think so.”

“You could paw my tits too.”

“Jesus,” Sam blushed.

“Too much?”

“A bit.”

“You can still drive it if you want. It purrs like a...”

“Pussy?”

Sue laughed. “That’s the spirit.”

He drove it and approved. “Sweet ride.”

“Me too.”

“Jesus.”

Sue giggled.

“Fuck it,” Sam finally groaned, taking an exit off the highway and driving around a bit until they ended up in a parking lot behind a one story free standing store that looked to have gone out of business years before. He opened his pants, pulling them down to reveal an already hard, respectably sized cock, probably six inches long and moderately thick. Sue undid her shirt. “Can you get the bra,” she asked while taking hold of his cock. His hands slid behind her and blindly unhooked her and she removed her bra through the arm of her short sleeved shirt. She leaned down into his lap while he gently weighed and caressed her breasts. Deciding to make it last she kept things light and waited to use her new deep throat skills for the coup de gras.

As things progressed, one of his hands moved to her ass, and she loosened her pants for it, letting his hand slip in, fingers finding her pussy just past the cleavage of her ass cheeks and caressing it as gently as his breast activity. She decided he’d have been a good lover.

“Almost there!” he growled in warning, and she sent his cock into her throat, gave it a couple thrusts before retreating and catching his ejaculations in her mouth, swallowing them down.

“Fuck!” he growled in appreciation.

She gave him a kiss on his cheek before sitting up and pulling herself together, as did he. “She’s a lucky girl,” Sue pronounced.

“Thanks. That was the best I ever had.”

“Your girlfriend?”

“Any blow job is great.”

Sue laughed. She had him stop at a fast food joint to clear out her palate with diet coke, buying him a coke as well. When he offered to pay, she told him, “I’m not that cheap a whore.”

“You ended up paying me a lot more than I could ever pay you. Probably almost a month in one go.”

“So you’re my gigolo,” Sue smirked.

“Guess so,” he grinned.

“Your boss going to be okay about you being on this jaunt?”

“Considering how much I made, which he almost lost, fuck him.”

“Nepotism pays.”

“Grandad expected me to be under Bill’s wing...”

“Is Bill his leading seller?”

“For some reason.”

“Sorry then.”

“I’ll just kowtow and beg forgiveness and tell him you were a force of nature. No one can withstand a hurricane.”

“Tell him I was just a rich bitch, which your grandad will confirm.”

“I’d rather be honest.”

“You sell cars!”

They laughed.

“Honestly,” Sam told her and that brought another chuckle, “your advice was far better training than his intimidation.”

“I hope so.”

He glanced at her. “If I didn’t have a girlfriend...”

“And if I didn’t have two boyfriends.”

“Two?”

“Long story.”

“Which you’re not going to tell.”

“Nope.”

The phone rang, picked up by Bluetooth and bearing Jan’s name, so Sue answered. “What’s up?”

“I forgot to tell you I’m not going to that Martial thing.”

“Krav Maga?” Sue shook her head.

“Yeah that.”

“Let them know.”

“Could you do that since you got me in?”

“Whatever,” Sue muttered and hung up.

“Definitely not your fiancée,” Sam realized.

“Fuck no. Long story.”

“Of course,” Sam chuckled. “She at least thanked you?”

“Seeing her that happy was thanks enough.”

“If you say so.”

“She thanked me indirectly. She wanted me to thank my benefactor.”

“Which you will.”

“I’ll let him know he’s been thanked.”

“Your benefactor?”

“My boyfriend and that’s all you’re getting out of me!” Sue smirked.

“Yes ma’am,” Sam smirked back.

Stopped at the dealership, she told him, “You’re a good man, Sam.”

“And you’re a great lady, Sue.”

“I’m eighteen!”

“So?”

He got out, and she took his place, waving before she left.

Once home, she decided instead of writing she’d rather be entertained by North by Northwest since it featured Cary Grant like the wonderful Notorious, and was directed by Alfred Hitchcock, and reviewers thought highly of it. She agreed. Enough to inspire her to write again.

Donna came home, obviously hearing about Jan’s transgressive ways. “Lesson learned,” Sue responded, not wanting to dwell on it. But it did remind her to send Joe’s text to Jan letting her know to have Kim use it for the buyout.

Later, when they had dinner which Sue again fixed, Sue muttered, “Kim’s a great trainer, but I’m glad I’m not dealing with her again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.