The Hermit - Cover

The Hermit

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 15: Music to Her Ears

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: Music to Her Ears - Being kidnapped should be the worst thing possible, but instead it results in a new life far better than any Sue can imagine, more like a catch and release from her imprisoning home to complete freedom. Joe, her kidnapper, just wants her to be his girlfriend, but even that is up to her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Sue arrived as part of the Esthers’ entourage which included Fred and Donna. The club was large, reminding Sue of the multiple use gymnasium at her school except everything being broader and much darker colored, a maroon bordering on brown, and the overhanging balcony. The opening band, the Grills, soundchecked when they arrived, a bouncy band in all ways including tits, especially the dark haired Italian looking lead singer who definitely had presence, a near Sophia Loren beauty. The others had less to bounce, and the drummer, the only man in the band, not bouncing at all. They played what Fred labeled Ska and Sue found it very danceable.

The women didn’t look that much older than Sue, apparently being a precocious phenomenon when still in high school, the lead singer and the lead guitar player sporting braces back then, or grills, a slang term, thus the band’s name, and the image they had on their posters were of braces and bloody lips. Sue thought the name clever, because Grills was almost Girls too.

Fred, with her ubiquitous presence with the band as documentarian, had broadened her job description to include roadie, sound person (though the club had its own), and manager. Donna helped the band set up too once the stage was free, Sue just observing since she’d have probably just gotten in the way. Chita gave her a quick kiss while carrying in her kick drum, telling her not to worry, her presence was enough while Sue had to back up to give room to Fred carrying the snare.

They soundchecked with one of Chita’s songs, one Sue hadn’t heard, and she definitely liked it, as much to give it one more practice as to use all the mics, including Chita’s vocal one. Another softer song followed, also new, composed by the usual front pair. That done, the screen descended and the lights went off on the stage and the doors opened.

After a small surge, the time early and the opening band relatively unknown, the audience trickled in, but Sue was happily surprised that at the tail end of the surge, Stuart and Carla arrived.

“You said to come early,” Carla grinned, hugging her.

Stuart also hugged and kissed, whispering “How private are the bathroom stalls?”

“Naughty boy,” Sue giggled, but it excited her. “How do you hide that python?”

“Loose pants and rubber bands.”

“Ouch,” Sue laughed.

“Get a room,” Sue heard behind her.

“Stella!” Carla exclaimed, hugging the thick bodied blonde woman sporting a braid that reached her ass and more tattoos and body piercing than Carla. “This is Sue. She’s got virgin skin. I gave her your card.”

Stella surveyed Sue’s body appreciatively. “Not everyone goes for tattooes,” she sighed.

“Yeah,” Sue agreed.

“I didn’t know you were a fan,” Carla asked. “I thought you went more for the Grateful Dead.”

“Dead being the operative word. A girl’s got to explore the scene you know? But actually I did the Grill’s singer a tattoo recently, unfortunately where no one else can see it.”

“You tattooed Yvonne!” Carla exclaimed.

“A damn butterfly.”

“But a beautiful one,” a woman countered.

“Yvonne!” Carla exclaimed again.

“In the flesh,” Yvonne chuckled.

“And very nice flesh at that,” said Stella.

Sue had to agree. The woman had almost a shimmering beauty.

“Nice tattoos,” Yvonne said to Carla.

“Thanks.”

“We’ve met actually.”

“I think I’d remember.”

“Two giggling high school girls sneaking in to your store? Probably not.”

“You remember me?”

“You were so cool in your tattoos and piercings patiently answering our silly questions, not even kicking us out like my girlfriend thought you would.”

“Did you buy anything?”

“A rabbit and a couple dildos.”

“And some flavored lube,” the tall blonde woman Sue recognized as the keyboard player added.

“Oh yeah.”

“I recommend the strawberry/kiwi,” Sue bravely stated.

“Cherry for us,” the blonde giggled.

“Appropriate,” Yvonne explained with her own giggle.

“Glad we could be of service,” Carla smirked.

“You were saying something about getting a room?” Stuart asked matter of factly. “Any suggestions?”

Everyone but he laughed.

“Actually...” Yvonne realized.

“No,” said her girlfriend.

“He owes me.”

“Or he’ll think you owe him.”

“Give me a few minutes. Meet me upstairs.” Yvonne hurried off.

“What’s that about?” Sue asked the blonde.

“You don’t want to know.”

“I do actually.”

“Blow job,” the woman whispered.

“Really? Where do you think she went?”

“I’ll show you,” the blonde shook her head.

“We’ll meet you upstairs,” said Carla, pulling on Stuart’s arm.

“I’ll see you soon,” Sue promised him. “I’m Sue,” she said to the woman who led her.

“Hannah.”

She stopped at a door and knocked hard.

Moments later a middle aged man in fairly good shape opened it. “Hannah?”

“Michael, this is Sue,” she said and walked away.

“I believe Yvonne is in here for my benefit,” said Sue.

He gave her the expected inspection. “Come in.” He was about to lock the door when Yvonne stopped him.

“Did Hannah tell you?” she asked Sue to which Sue nodded. “Yeah, he’s being an asshole.”

“Go on.”

“Thanks.” Yvonne slid past, but stopped and kissed Sue. “See you later?”

“Definitely.”

“A blow job for a private room?” Sue asked Michael as soon as he closed the door.

“Only if I can see your tits.”

“As you wish.”

She stripped off her t shirt and bra.

“Nice,” Michael commented, his cool hands on them, a thumb stroking across her nipples.

“Sit,” Sue commanded, which he did. “You want me to do the work?”

He unbuckled and unzipped and pulled his cock over his jockeys. She knelt and took it by hand, probably a little longer and fatter than normal, but the slimmest she’d encountered recently and about the satyr’s length. His hands returned to the fatty flesh men tend to desire while she brought his glans into her mouth, one hand on the shaft the other massaging his restricted balls. “Up,” she commanded, and when he lifted she pulled things lower so that the balls weren’t pressed on anymore. “I want you to cum,” she smirked before returning to her task.

His chuckle became a moan.

She decided to make it even quicker, undoing her pants and loosening them, then wetting and sucking on a couple of his fingers and guiding them to the slit available.

Both items of most desire for a man available, and some aggressive sucking and stroking on her part, and a minute later she drank down his spurts, suppressing the cringe.

When he put himself together, he wiped her face with napkin and handed her a drink, a rum and coke as it turned out, which she swallowed.

He handed her a hundred dollar bill! “For going above and beyond,” he explained.

“I’m finally officially a whore,” she laughed, stuffing it into her purse.

“You okay?” he asked.

“I’m good. Thanks for asking.”

“Okay, you should head out. I’ll meet you upstairs at a door exactly opposite of where we are now.”

“Got it.”

She joined the others upstairs. “Did you really... ?” Carla asked.

“I’m a writer,” Sue shrugged.

“I don’t really mind it either,” said Yvonne.

“That’s because you’re a cum slut,” her girlfriend smirked.

“Sorry to take that away,” Sue said.

“Better you than me really,” Yvonne returned, giving Sue another kiss. “Rum and coke?”

“Nice of him,” Sue nodded. “Aren’t you two... ?”

“We like to spice things up,” Hannah said, kissing her too.

Sue took Stuart’s hand. “Follow me. Condoms?”

“I knew you’d be here,” Stuart grinned.

The timing was perfect, Michael unlocking the door. “Hurry,” he said.

“Aren’t you the boss?” Sue asked him.

“The less they know the better.”

They slipped through and Michael closed the door and locked it. Luckily it opened from the other side, locking automatically it seemed like.

Stuart found the light switch illuminating some sort of party room. They discovered the bar had booze and the soda gun worked. A cabinet held a package of disposable cups. “I’m making rum and coke,” Sue decided.

“Sounds good.”

No ice, so lukewarm rum and coke but neither minded.

They surveyed the room. “Where to?” Sue asked. “Chair, table or floor.”

“Table and bench,” Stuart decided, pointing to the big round table with a curving cushioned bench.

Removing her clothing, Sue lay on the bench, Stuart examining and noticed unevenness tilting it. “Just a moment.”

Sue moved off, amused, sitting on the back of the bench while Stuart grabbed a couple paper cups and stuffed them, crushed, under the center leg. “Okay.”

She got back on and Stuart sat and pulled her pussy to his mouth. “Ooh,” Sue moaned. “Shouldn’t you be naked too?”

“Later,” he insisted and proceeded to give her exquisite cunnilingus and the perfect squeezing of her nipples until she came and then turned the table so he could stand and fuck her, his pants somehow already off and his cock already covered.

“Oh fuck,” she exhaled with his penetration. “How the fuck do you do that?”

He winked and tossed off his shirt.

Stroke after stroke of his long shaft, perfectly suited to Sue’s cunt as he had noted before, brought the inevitable conclusion after a couple minutes, Sue cumming when Stuart did, as usual for them. There was no doubting he was an amazing fuck.

“Perfect,” Stuart also concluded after the last of his shots exited his cock slit.

“Can you turn the table where it was?” Sue asked, and when he did, she slid onto his lap, her long legs wide and bent to let it happen, and she kissed him vigorously despite the torpor they both felt.

“I want this to keep happening,” he told her.

“Me too, but would you fuck someone else, someone incredibly beautiful, if I ask? She’s kind of self-involved so you could probably pretend like she’s an escort.”

“Sounds like a chore,” Stuart laughed. “Why?”

“Long story. It’ll be clearer when you meet Joe.”

“You know I hate him.”

“No you don’t,” Sue laughed.

“I might.”

“Anything’s possible. This is fun, okay? You’re my fuck buddy.”

Stuart thought about it while studying the beauty straddling his hips and to whom he continued to be inside. “Yes,” Stuart agreed. “But I have a fundamental request that you will most likely misunderstand.”

“Go ahead?”

“I’d like to pay you to be my secretary.”

“But... ?”

“Angie, I know,” he said sadly. “Maybe three times a week?”

“I don’t need your money.”

“Angie lived with me and I still paid her. It’s part of my contract.”

“Okay.”

“Good.”

“You’re a great fuck with a great smile, but you can be...”

“An idiot ... savant?”

“Funny too.” She laughed.

“I don’t do emotions well.”

“I get it.”

“I smile, so you know you make me happy.”

“Good.”

She finally lifted off him with him catching the condom. He had a napkin in his pocket to contain it and another to wipe up.

“Always thinking ahead,” she chuckled.

“Yep.”

They dressed and left the room, Stuart immediately heading to the nearby men’s room to deposit the napkins. She decided to piss too and followed him, returning his nod when she passed.

The band had just begun, and the two headed downstairs not seeing the others on the balcony, finding Carla at the back, not surprisingly. “I saved you a space,” she joked.

“Go ahead,” Stuart told her, and she happily headed into the crowd. “She tends to worry about me,” he explained loud enough to be heard.

“I’m with you now,” Sue grinned.

“You don’t want to get closer to the band?”

“I’m fine right here.”

“Good.”

It seemed only his head bobbed subtly to the funky music while Sue danced sensually in place beside him. She stopped when some grinning asshole tried dancing with her, her frown finally sending him away. “Bitch,” she thought she heard him say.

“Stand in front of me,” Stuart requested, a perfect solution, his hands on her waist, possessive, while her body moved to the music. “So hot,” he whispered loudly.

“Maybe I should stay in front of you so you don’t show off that python?”

“If I cum it will be so low everyone with think I spilled a drink.”

She laughed. But he did end up cumming!

“So hot!” he groaned.

“Did you... ?”

“Yep!”

“Glad my ass was of service.”

“Me too.”

“Joe would be first,” Sue decided in her mind. “But Stuart would be second, and no one else will approach them.” She was happy with that thought. Her two weird lovers.

If there hadn’t been so few concerts in her life, the mini-fest at the Varsity, a few horrid Christian bands she’d had to bear at sock hops, her finding the show the best ever would be disqualified for lack of comparison, but she couldn’t imagine anything better.

The Esthers seemed to hit their stride, stronger than they’d been at the first show by several amplitudes, and Chita’s songs really killed, both powerful and hooky. Memorable as hit songs are supposed to be.

“Your friends are really good,” Stuart told her.

“Great I’d say.”

And, amazingly, the Grills were just as good if not better, their seasoned professionalism along with a lot of hooky songs probably pushed them over, and Sue danced just as hard to them.

“Fucking hot!” Stuart gasped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.