The Hermit - Cover

The Hermit

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 14:The Good Fight

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14:The Good Fight - Being kidnapped should be the worst thing possible, but instead it results in a new life far better than any Sue can imagine, more like a catch and release from her imprisoning home to complete freedom. Joe, her kidnapper, just wants her to be his girlfriend, but even that is up to her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

By the time Sue awoke in the Executive apartment, Donna had left. “She had to go home and change,” Joe explained. “I should go home and work too.”

Somehow both knew the day of sex had been enough sex for the moment.

“Could you fly me to Gerry’s for some more lessons?” Sue asked.

“Or for me to meet up with Tracy?”

“Honestly it’s not about that, but...”

“I should see how she’s doing.”

“And how you’re doing around her.”

“That too. You should call.”

“Of course.”

Gerry was fine with it. “Just an hour or so though.”

“That’s fine.”

When they arrived both Gerry and Tracy greeted them. “Breakfast?” Tracy asked.

They kept it simple: bagels and cream cheese and coffee and juice. It seemed everyone but Sue needed to get to work. Sue and Joe embraced and kissed before she left with Gerry, leaving him with Tracy. He seemed mostly fine with it. Gerry would drop off Sue at the roof helipad, or Sue would drop herself off, and Joe would head home from Gerry’s.

Gerry decided Sue should finish training using what would be her own helicopter, the other bubble one, so spent time with Sue to understand its difference. Once Gerry felt she was ready she let Sue take off.

“You okay with Joe being with Tracy?” Sue asked soon after.

“More Tracy than Joe,” Gerry admitted.

“Yeah,” Sue agreed.

“Two steps back if she’s not a good girl.”

“She doesn’t get Joe?”

“It’s a weird dynamic, Sue. Everyone has gazed at her from, I’m afraid to say, her childhood, predatory and hopeful. Now the one guy she can fuck actually doesn’t want her?”

“How are you and her?”

“Good. Last night she got into a fantasy where I fucked her like Joe would, and then you call...”

“Sorry.”

“Of course if she freaks him out...”

“Is she pregnant?”

“We’ll have to wait for another day or so.”

“Oh okay.”

“I’m really ambivalent about it. Yes, I’d prefer if it was just me, but we’ve opened Pandora’s Box.”

“So to speak,” Sue couldn’t help saying.

“Not funny.”

“Sorry.”

They laughed anyway.

“For one thing, it’s Joe,” Gerry muttered. “And the other thing it’s Joe.”

“Okay?”

“I mean, he’s my best friend and the best guy I know and he’s careful about my feelings and would never do anything to tread on them if he can help it. But he’s also a great lover who makes sure the woman enjoys it as much or more than him. Bottom line, if she’s okay with a man fucking her, what man would I want fucking her except Joe?”

“Unless Joe can’t bear being that intimate with her.”

“There is that.”

Gerry then took Sue through her paces, showing what the bird felt like in various situations. They returned to Gerry’s home giving Sue practice landing on a precise spot, which Sue did well considering it was a new machine to her, although she’d observed Joe carefully.

“Joe left,” Sue noticed, his helicopter gone.

“Let’s drop you off downtown.”

“You want me to land there?”

“You’ll be fine.”

“Thanks!”

When they landed, Sue told Gerry, “I may have a solution but I need to check a couple things.”

“For Tracy?”

“Yes, but...”

“Okay.”

Sue gave Gerry a kiss before exiting the chopper, Gerry moving into the pilot seat and flying off.

Sue waited to call Joe when she got to Donna’s place, putting away the various devices and the lube in a drawer with the rest of her toys. Once settled into the kitchen, she called.

“I saw you’d left,” Sue told him.

“Tracy wanted more than I could give her.”

“I was afraid of that. What do you think?”

“I don’t know Sue. I don’t know if I can be comfortable with her again. It’s not just...”

“The rape?”

“Yes. We just don’t jibe.”

“I get that. Even after I slapped her, she probably figured it was for the rape. She didn’t get how you actually felt or how you feel now.”

“She’s a bit solipsistic I think.”

“Lost in her own mind. I’m going to ask you a weird question.”

“Go ahead.”

“Was she one of the women with the shallow pussy?”

“Definitely weird,” he chuckled. “No, but it was just deep enough.”

“You touched her cervix?”

“I did. You and Rose were the only ones where I didn’t.”

“Rose. Interesting.”

“What?”

“When are we inviting her over?”

“Whenever you want. It’s been a few years though.”

“More than two?”

“Nearly three.”

“Hmm. You have her number?”

“I’ll email it to you and her web site.”

“Okay.”

“Is this about Stuart?”

“Clever man,” Sue chuckled.

“Isn’t he into escorts besides you?”

“With Tracy’s lack of compassion or empathy, she might as well be.”

“True.”

“I just wish she was as deep as me.”

“I think Stuart’s used to that.”

“True. I’ll let you get back to work.”

“You will never interrupt me. If anything it’s the other way around.”

“Okay. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Sue was unable to contact Rose, the website no longer existing and the phone number getting a male speaking Spanish in his message. She tried various escort sites for Roses, of which there were several, but the images of the women didn’t match the face or the tattooed body more obviously. She called Joe back.

“I guess I’m proving your point.”

Joe laughed. “What’s up?”

“No luck with Rose. I was wondering if I could borrow Percy or Percival.”

“Or you could give it to Donna.”

“I didn’t want to bother her with it. She’s on your payroll after all.”

“I guess this is more in Percival’s domain,” Joe agreed. “I’ll talk to him.”

“Thanks.”

“You’re always welcome.”

They exchanged love yous and hung up.

After registering Jan into the Krav Maga class, Sue worked on her pirate epic.

Donna came home from work, showered and changed into her workout outfit, spandex covered by loose cotton. Sue had only showered a little before Donna arrived. Seeing the outfit, she whined, “I have nothing like that!”

“Whoops,” Donna smirked. “We have time to get you fixed up. Maybe check on Jan to see if she needs anything.”

Jan did have an appropriate outfit, but since she was on the line, she wanted to accompany them shopping.

It didn’t take long to fit out Sue in a sports bra and bicycle shorts and a tank top that looked sexy on her and sweatpants that were less so. The shop was in the suburbs and not far from the gym.

The delay had them arrive as Kim, the petite Vietnamese woman, finished cleaning things up from the earlier practice. The men and women that had been training had all gone, though the smell of their sweat remained or had become a permanent part of the gym.

At first the two neophytes observed the experts demonstrate defensive moves against presumably male attackers, Donna’s much taller stature providing a good model of how effective a smaller person could be. The moves, especially the common kneeing to the groin, but also twists to the wrists, looked appropriately painful, and fingers stabbing at the throat looked potentially deadly.

Donna paired up with Sue and Kim with Jan to go through the various pattern of moves that had been demonstrated. Sue noticed that both Kim and Jan seemed to enjoy their proximity a little more than the violent moves might warrant.

The gym had an open shower area in the locker room and Kim and Jan remained close there although not touching. Separated from the two, Donna whispered to Sue, “My evil little friend will chew her up and spit her out,” for which Sue whispered back, “Jan’s a lot tougher than she seems.”

They went to a seafood restaurant after as per Donna’s request, Donna promising to pay the expensive prices, and she definitely enjoyed the fresh catch of the day. Again Kim and Jan continued their close attention to each other. It surprised no one that Jan left with Kim.

“You don’t think it will last?” Sue asked Donna on the way home.

“Kim’s a little Napoleon,” Donna explained. “She puts her lovers through their paces, and that includes some of the toughest women in the world.”

“The ultimate fighters?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.