The Hermit - Cover

The Hermit

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 10: More Period Sex

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: More Period Sex - Being kidnapped should be the worst thing possible, but instead it results in a new life far better than any Sue can imagine, more like a catch and release from her imprisoning home to complete freedom. Joe, her kidnapper, just wants her to be his girlfriend, but even that is up to her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Sue woke, and seeing Joe deep in sleep, just gave him a kiss on his head before sliding out of bed and grabbing fresh panties before heading to the bathroom. She’d found a packaged toothbrush and toothpaste still in its box along with a bar of supposedly feminine antiperspirant. A package of pink shavers and a pink container of shave cream spoke of Gerry or maybe Tracy providing this little gift. Sue had brought some of these things in her toiletry bag, but decided to use the ones provided, except for the perfume she’d found during her excessive shopping adventure, which of course would have been a personal choice.

Tooth brushing done, and hair brushing since one had also been provided, her padded panties on, she went to the walk in closet where her green, light cotton robe hung, slipping it on while she walked to the bedroom door and exited, shutting the door carefully behind her.

She heard noise from the kitchen, figuring the source and figuring right seeing Gerry there.

“Joe?” Gerry asked.

“Sleeping. I think he needs it.”

Gerry nodded without expression, no amusement at the suggestion of a night of fornication which had actually happened, but understanding it had to do with Tracy.

“I was going to make eggs, bacon and hash browns,” Gerry said.

“Over easy.”

“Okay.”

“She okay?” Sue asked, pouring herself a mug of the just brewed coffee. “You guys didn’t need to leave.”

“She did. A lot of sobbing on the flight home, but yeah, I think she’s okay. We made love. It was really nice.”

“Me and Joe too,” Sue put in, and they both ended up laughing.

“After breakfast, I’d like to show you a workout program for you. And when Joe’s up, I’ll show him the massage that will make the period pain better.”

“I found a really great solution,” said Sue tongue-in-cheek, although laughing with Gerry again soon after.

“So he didn’t mind a bloody tool?” Gerry asked.

“He didn’t. Just said he’d miss going down on me.”

“That’s actually pretty cool of him.”

“It is.”

Gerry nodded and smiled.

While eating breakfast, Gerry asked cautiously, “If Tracy’s not pregnant... ?”

“They’re going to need to talk, Gerry, sort of starting all over again. But even if she is...”

“Like Donna.”

“Yeah.”

“We talked about it.”

“Really?”

“She had a lot to talk through.”

“Sure.”

“She admitted she liked it, how it surprised her how gentle a lover Joe was, and ... when she didn’t want him to be, how he could tell that too.”

“He’s a beautiful lover, Gerry.”

“I figured, the way Donna no longer sought out one night stands, only being with him.”

“They love each other.”

“Yeah. Me too, though of course platonically.”

“You’d never...”

“Not even a little bit. I’m definitely hugging the gay side of the spectrum.”

“I guess I’m somewhere left of center, definitely heterosexual, or maybe it’s Joe-sexual. I still want to explore my sexuality, but I’m not sure that would mean men. Maybe a threesome. Aside from Joe, being with Donna and another woman I’ve met has been ... as enjoyable as anything I’ve experienced. Nothing permanent with those two. Donna met Fred, and she’s more her type.”

“A dyke like me?”

“Yep. And Chita’s a bit of a slut I think,” Sue giggled. “Nothing against that, because I want to explore, find diversity in my sex life.”

“Except for Joe.”

“I’m pretty certain I’m in it for the long run with him. Even so, I’m going to school cum fall, and don’t foresee me staying here as often as maybe Joe wants. I feel like I’ve been a caged bird all my life, and being set free...”

“You’ll be avoiding cages.”

“For the time being, yes. Maybe when I’m older and my wings have tuckered out, I’ll settle down with Joe, maybe even create a nest here.”

“Is that what Joe wants?”

“It is, but he’s willing to wait for my time. It made him ambivalent about Tracy dropping that on him. Partly a bit of male virility, of impregnating, excited him. But I think he had in mind having his girlfriend, his wife maybe, being the mother of his children.”

“We’ll set up a contract so he won’t be obligated financially. It’s not like he hasn’t been extremely generous with me and Tracy already.”

“I’m sure he’ll feel obligated, but it makes sense to avoid litigation if the kid gets greedy.”

“I’d hope the child will be better than that.”

“There’s an enormous amount of temptation.”

“True.”

“I’ll sign whatever prenup Joe presents me. But that probably won’t happen for a while, and meanwhile, while I’m sowing my wild oats or slutting around or taking wing or whatever, I’m going to find him playmates he can enjoy. Someone ongoing, for a month or two or more so he won’t be alone.”

“Do you think he wants that?”

“I think he’d prefer me to be the one who’s around.”

“Whenever you’re around and however much you want to be.”

“So you think it’s a bad idea.”

“I do. It’s always been about stepping stones: first me, then Donna, then the prostitutes and then the thing with the employees that Donna and I set up. You’re by far the biggest step.”

“An extreme one what with the kidnapping.”

“You’re thinking he’s desperate for company?”

“Seems obvious.”

“To be blunt, Joe’s a horny hermit who has never had a consistent sex partner to release all that horniness. But of course it can’t be just about fucking with him. It’s essential he has to get along.”

“Not just a body built for sex.”

“Nope. And here’s this lovely young woman, not just eminently fuckable, but brilliant as well. His attraction brings him to do something stupid and desperate but can’t help feeling is necessary. He grabs you and lets you go, which he has to do, all his hopes pinned on your forgiveness, willing to support you no matter what you decide. That you decided to forgive him has made him happier than he ever has been. All his eggs in one basket, and its proven to be a success.”

“You don’t think it bothers him that I won’t be with him all the time?”

“On the contrary, he’s the one who’s stuck here, and could never imagine anyone, even the woman he hopes will be his girlfriend, to have to feel stuck here with him.”

“But he thought it was a good idea.”

“Did he? Or maybe he thought you were joking or hoped you were.”

“He did make a joke about it, about getting testimonials from Donna and Carol about his sexual prowess. Carol is...”

“I met Carol, a lovely girl.”

“I suppose you would have. He suggested perhaps he could elicit one from me.”

“Being cheeky.”

“Donna said the same thing.”

“And you two obviously hadn’t done it yet.”

“I wanted to. We set up our first time then.”

“He only wants you, Sue.”

“But it’s gotten easier, with Carol and with me.”

“It’s never easy. Remember Tracy?”

“You noticed.”

“Of course I did.”

“But that was different. She freaked him out.”

“Even so, how long did it take for him to get comfortable? Maybe Carol was faster than usual, but she’s a sweet girl and he had gotten to know her and it still took a day. You’re the exception, Sue. Why I don’t know. Maybe because you’re exceptional.”

“I guess I worry about him when I’m having my own life. And it seems fair if I’m sleeping around.”

“He’s used to being alone. He’s comfortable with it. But having someone here for him who he’s comfortable with physically, even if it’s sometimes, a lot of times and for times to come, like I said, makes him happier than he’s ever been. And making you happy is part of it.”

“Like he is with sex,” Sue giggled.

“For a man with an aversion to people, he cares about them, whether being generous with those he’s closest with like us or to his businesses, keeping them thriving and growing as much or more to keep those employed by him thriving and growing. His wealth reinvested can create more jobs even as it seems to accrue more wealth for him.

“For you, that means he wants you to thrive, to take wing after you’ve been caged and support wherever that flight takes you however much you need him to. That won’t mean he won’t miss you when you’re absent, but...”

“It will make for enthusiastic homecomings!” Sue grinned.

“Exactly,” Gerry laughed.

“I might still find him company from time to time, for her benefit as much as his.”

“Or maybe for yours,” Gerry smirked.

“Anything’s possible,” Sue winked. She thought of Jan, the woman selling her body in order to someday have a PhD, an intelligent woman who though preferring women perhaps would find a man she could enjoy because of his caring about her pleasure as much as his, and she would be somebody who could be shared by the both of them. And though in a way it would still be selling her body, it would only have to be to one man, and Sue imagined Joe wouldn’t even push the sex on her, in fact would be averse to that, and still would support her in her studies just because Sue wanted that for her.

Sue waited to ask Joe about it until after the massage session in which Gerry showed Joe the strokes to her abdomen which would soothe her period pain, which didn’t end it. A full body massage followed, Sue had exercised using Gerry’s new regimen after all, and then Sue insisted Gerry take her place on the table and she and Joe double teamed her, more practice for the newly learned techniques Gerry had taught them, and Sue concluded things giving Gerry a happy ending, sucking and fingering her to climax, Joe giving them space, heading up to the kitchen for some food.

While Gerry showered off the massage oil, Sue joined Joe at the kitchen table, eating the corned beef sandwich he’d made for her.

“Remember that whole thing about me recruiting other women for you?” she asked, seeing his wince. “You were just being cheeky!”

“You kind of left that open for me,” Joe shrugged.

“It did happily set things in motion.”

“True,” Joe smiled, the wince thankfully gone.

“Maybe the scheme had to do with my uncertainty about giving you what you want. I mean beyond the sex, which I definitely wanted too. Gerry used the cliché about putting all your eggs in one basket. Was I really the answer to your dreams? Did I want to be?”

“I want you to be,” Joe replied simply.

“Do you know me enough to say that?”

“So far so good, and I’m looking forward to knowing you more.”

“I feel the same.” She saw his relief. “I had an inkling I would even then. But...”

“I understand. But you haven’t put it aside just yet,” Joe surmised.

“More a different way of looking at it. I met this woman at the club Donna brought me to. They provide escorts for their elite clientele. Jan was one of those. It’s her way of paying for school, and she’s starting her masters at Maryland.”

“You know I can support her however much you want me to.”

“You don’t want to vet her?”

“You already did.”

“I’d like you to meet her.”

“Why?”

“Because maybe you’d like her? At least she’d get to meet her mysterious benefactor.”

“Just meet her? Because you know how bad I am at meeting people.”

“Until you get to know them, and when you get to know them...”

“So more than just meeting her.”

“Did you enjoy our brief threesome with Donna?”

“I did,” Joe admitted. “And I’m looking forward to others with her and you when she gets her cravings.”

“Me too, although I’m not sure if she’ll think it’s cheating if it’s with me.”

“Up to her. But we’re talking about Donna.”

“No I get it.” Sue knew she needed another strategy. “Okay, so instead of having to do tricks in the evening or assignations or whatever high class escorts call it, she’s free to study, take all the classes she can handle. But she still has cravings...”

“You mean sex? I’d think it would be a relief to take a break.”

“But she’s a woman who’s had to fuck some arbitrary dick. She can be choosy now, make her own decision who she wants to fuck. And it turns out her benefactor is really good at it, so she doesn’t even have to go looking for it.”

“What is this about, Sue? Because if it’s about me getting variety, I’m the one who never had much choices. Donna every few months. Some stranger every once in a while. And all this time I’m this horny dickhead going without. What I want is you Sue, a lover and companion and friend, who wants to be with me, who misses me just like I miss you. It’s all I’ve wanted, to the point of having to make terrible choices to have it happen. That you want me despite those choices makes me happy, Sue. There will be others, Donna for instance, probably Tracy, and it’s actually pretty amazing that you’re okay with that, to the point of looking for others! But really, it’s only you I want.”

“You love Donna.”

“I do, and I enjoy being with her, but you...”

“I don’t know, Joe. Part of it is being fair, with me sleeping around and you...”

“Also sleeping around with a couple women.”

“Occasionally for their agenda more than yours.”

“I’m okay with that, and have enjoyed it, even with Tracy to some extent, but definitely with Donna.”

“Also, she’s bi, probably more like Donna is than I am.”

“Ah. So it’s about you then.”

“I suppose it is,” Sue confessed. “I like watching you with other women, but to be there, helping to turn them into pools of jelly the way you do ... I so much wanted to be with Tracy, but Gerry forbade it and Tracy ended up ... You know.”

“This would make you happy.”

“You make me happy, Joe.”

“You do too.”

“I get that. But the idea of you and me with a hot woman...”

“Jan is hot?”

“Very. And smart too.”

“Just being in college doesn’t make one smart, at least at your level.”

“I haven’t had enough time to evaluate her intelligence. Perhaps if I put Donna on her case.”

“Probably a good idea. Oh, you’re being facetious.”

“Were all the women you fucked brilliant?”

“No, but that’s not the point.”

“What is the point?”

“Aside from Gerry and Donna who are brilliant, I’ve been with a woman no more than a week or two. The less intelligent they are, the less time I enjoy their company. There’s two exceptions. Aside from Rose, who continued to fascinate me throughout our encounter, the three other prostitutes, especially the last two, were almost unbearably stupid. Rose is the exception where I would have enjoyed her company a lot longer. And Carol wasn’t all that bright, at least not exceptionally, but we seemed to click at a primal level, our relationship almost purely physical, even our conversations dwelt in the sexual realm more than anything else. Though I couldn’t imagine it being ongoing, and thankfully she found a mate so I didn’t have to make her feel anymore inadequate than she felt, it never got tiresome.”

“So you’re a bit of a snob.”

“It’s more about what I can tolerate, and as you know my inability to tolerate is an essential messed up part of me.”

“So it’s about it being ongoing.”

“Exactly. Have you talked to... ?”

“Jan? Not about this. You’re not saying no.”

“I’m saying definitely maybe.”

They laughed.

“If you want,” Joe suggested, “offer her my support for school and living expenses, and invite her here to meet me, but maybe keep the other agenda out of it.”

“You mean me wanting the threesome.”

“That one yes.”

“Because it would be like Tracy where temptation might overrule what everyone else wants. Maybe I should hold off my desire for her so as not to be mercenary, trading sex for the scholarship.”

“You do desire her?”

“Yes, and this new freedom has brought out my horny bitch, but I should just befriend her for now I think and see how things go. At this point I haven’t befriended anyone I haven’t had sex with like you have with Gerry.”

“What about me?” Gerry asked appearing in the kitchen.

“Sue was saying you’re the only friend I don’t have sex with,” Joe explained.

“Except that’s how everything started,” Gerry smirked.

“But not since,” Sue pointed out.

“True,” Gerry agreed. “Ready for more flying?”

“What are you going to do Joe?” Sue asked.

“I thought I’d work out, and if you’re coming back, you could give me a massage.”

“I’m staying until the weekend.”

“Great.”

“Maybe we could have another swim, as long as there’s no sharks in the stream.”

“There’s no sharks...”

Sue and Gerry laughed.

“Right,” Joe chuckled.

“You okay waiting?” Sue asked.

“I recall you took your sweet time last time.”

“We won’t take as long this time,” Joe promised.

“We’ll see,” Sue giggled. Standing, she stripped off her robe, only wearing the panties with the pad. “Last one in is a rotten egg!” she declared and raced off.

The other two laughed. Joe remained dressed for Gerry while strolling to the stairs at a fast walk, hitting every other step heading down, and jogged to the stream’s bank while watching Sue shed her panties and diving in. “I guess I’m a rotten egg,” Joe said as he skimmed out of his clothes and dived in, catching up to her since she’d started swimming upstream.

At Sue’s insistence, Joe not really resisting, they stopped where they’d stopped before. Like before, Sue knelt at the edge of the stream, sucking his cock.

“Bring that pussy closer,” Joe insisted.

“You don’t want to give me head.”

“Maybe not, but I have fingers.”

Giggling she shifted beside him, not quite straddling his face, but near, and took his fingers and sucked them in her mouth before letting him slide them into her and bringing his cock back to it. She resisted going for his prostate again, upsetting him, and just enjoyed the pleasure she bestowed by fist and mouth and his digital pleasuring of her cunt and nipples.

Both her efforts and his resulted in her turning around and sinking onto the cock she’d created, riding him, closing in on orgasm, before he pulled her to him and turned them over, his thrusts into her hard and fast and relentless until the friction, like the spin of wood sparking, enflamed her senses, and his too as they mashed together in mutual orgasm.

His bloodied penis withdrew from its brief home with Joe still atop Sue at her insistence, signaling the end of their brief tryst, and beginning a languid swim back home.

They found towels waiting for them, Joe drying off where he stood and Sue walking and drying. Despite her lead, he joined her in the shower, washing her back and exchanging wet, sensuous hugs and soft kisses before she stepped out, dried and dressed, and hearing the blades of the helicopter, rushed out to meet Gerry there.

“Impatient?” Sue smirked at Gerry after climbing into the pilot seat.

“You took even longer,” Gerry smirked back.

“How do you know? You were busy before.”

“True,” Gerry laughed.

For practice, Gerry had Sue land in three places, at the JASI homestead, where Tracy met them and asked of Joe’s health, to which Sue replied with a smile, “Much better,” and atop the Enterprise building and finally back at Joe’s.

As promised, Sue gave Joe a full body massage, riding the cock that resulted to his conclusion, and after another shared shower to wash off the blood, he rode her in his/their bed to several conclusions for her before his next release.

They lingered there atop the towel Joe had wisely place, cuddling and kissing.

“It’s early still,” Sue decided. “Mind if I make a couple calls?”

“How about I give you privacy while I make us dinner.”

“If you want.”

He kissed her before getting out of bed, heading to the bathroom to clean up just using a washcloth. Putting on his sleeping outfit of boxers and a loose t shirt he headed down to the kitchen.

After exchanging hellos with Jan, Sue asked, “Are you busy this weekend?”

“Working,” Jan muttered.

“Just nights, right?”

“No dates during the day.”

“Are they dates if you don’t mind me asking? I mean do they reserve time with you or something?”

“Sometimes. One of my johns will call me during the day so we can meet up after his work, before he goes home to the wife and kids. Before I joined the agency and got the club gigs, I had my own website and did scheduling because of my restrictive availability and my popularity. It’s actually become more spontaneous with the agency, but my time did open up a bit because it has its own places for dates so I didn’t have to rent a hotel room or something for a specific time. I do have a couple regulars from earlier times I see maybe once or twice a month outside agency time, one at his place and another pays for the room.”

“You never have them visit you?”

“I need my place to be private and unsullied and messy if I want it to be,” Jan chuckled.

“Too messy for me?” Sue giggled. “Because I was thinking maybe we could have lunch together on Saturday. We could meet at Donna’s place where I’m staying or at some restaurant, but there’s things I want to talk to you about where being private might be better.”

“What things?”

“I’ll tell you when we meet, but for a clue, meeting at your messy place would be better since you’ll have your school information there.”

“Okay.”

“That’s all I’ll say. When would you be up after a late night?”

“Noon would be fine.”

“Great! I’ll bring lunch. Anything you prefer?”

“Pizza.”

“I know a good pizzeria. My roommate’s vegetarion, so...”

“The greasier the better,” Jan chuckled. “I give my body one day a week to splurge.”

“The deluxe it is,” Sue laughed. “You said you have a hard time holding onto girlfriends, but I imagine you have friends from school.”

“Study buddies?” Jan responded. “We like to have girls’ night once a week, obviously early in the week, actually girls and one gay guy.”

“Would you mind if I join you?”

“They’re all graduate students.”

“I like my friends old.”

Jan laughed. “Thanks for that. Sure. But don’t say I didn’t warn you. I’ll try to set something up by the time we have lunch.”

“I appreciate that. I just haven’t any friends in my life for a while and I’m kind of on my own here, and I have always preferred them older for some reason.”

“They’re good people.”

“I’m sure they are. Maybe text me your address?”

“I will. I’m actually free right now and wouldn’t mind the company.”

“I’m out of town right now, but I’ll be in town on the weekend.”

“Visiting friends?”

“A friend. I’ll tell you more at lunch.”

“Ok Ms. Mysterious. See you then.”

“See you.”

After ending the call, Sue called Chita.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.