Uncle Bob's Bathrobe - Cover

Uncle Bob's Bathrobe

Copyright© 2021 by Lubrican

Foreword

Romantic Sex Story: Foreword - I was raised by my uncle and never knew my parents. A tradition we had was to relax at the end of the day in our bathrobes. As I grew up, the way I looked at him, sitting there with his legs exposed, watching something on TV, changed. It changed a lot. My first fantasies about men and sex were the result of Uncle Bob in his bathrobe. I had no idea those fantasies would some day come true.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

As happens fairly frequently, I read a story I liked, but which didn’t push the buttons I like having pushed. So, as also happens frequently, I took that idea and “made it my own” as they say on those singing competitions. I don’t think it will seem familiar, because I changed most of it. But there is a thread running through it that might seem like a dim memory of something you’ve read before. On the other hand, there is no plot in this genre that hasn’t been written about a hundred thousand times. This one is my version of that plot.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.