3 Dreams - Cover

3 Dreams

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Cute Amanda shared three sexy dreams with me and now I'm sharing them with you. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Vignettes   Illustrated   .

Tit Fuck

Please Wait while image loads

Amanda and I are in The Blue Coyote Café, and she tells me of the dream she had last night.

“We were sitting at a café. My bear Bosse was along. I knew you wished I had bigger boobs. Like that Zoë you like so much. I found if I rubbed Bosse the right way, my boobs got bigger. I rubbed him and rubbed him. My boobs grew and grew, just like Zoë’s. I could tell you liked them because your cock grew and grew, too. Bigger and bigger. Now my boobs were big enough to give you a tit-fuck. But when the tip of your cock touched my bare nipple, you came. Your stuff shot all over me, all over my new black velvet dress. It was ruined. Of course it was all stretched out of shape by my big new boobs anyway.”

Amanda laughs.

I tell Amanda it’s not true. I like her boobs just the way they are.

“But what about the tit-fuck?” she says.

I laugh. “I don’t care anything about that,” I claim.

“You’re sure? When you fuck me isn’t it like fucking a boy?”

I tell her how silly that is, and then I take her shopping. We pick out three velvet tops. I go into the dressing room with Amanda. I help her try them on. We pull down the bodice and I touch my cock to her nipple. “Come on me,” she says. “Come on my little tit.”

“I don’t want to ruin your new shirt.”

“I want you to. Ruin it,” Amanda says, and she takes me in her mouth and sucks me until I’m just about there, and then she presses my cock against her nipple and I come. A dream come true.

Picnic

Amanda reminded me I’d promised we could go on a bike ride and have a picnic. “You said you’d bring the wine,” she added. “Besides, I had a dream about it, so we have to go.”

“Oh? What happened in the dream?”

“I bicycled so fast! My little bear Bosse sat behind me. It was his job to carry the wine. ‘Hang on, Bosse, here we go!’ I told him, and we raced along fast, fast, fast, and my hair was flying and my shirt was flying and it was so exciting! My pink hat almost flew off and my pink panties were soaked before we were halfway there.”

Please Wait while image loads

“Then what?”

“Then we arrived and you asked me if you should open the wine and I said no, we should fuck first and we could have the wine later and then we could fuck again.”

“I bet I was up for that.”

“You were! You fucked me so good! But while we were fucking that naughty Bosse drank practically all the wine. He was so tipsy. What a naughty bear he is.”

“So what did we do?”

Amada smiled one of her most delightful smiles. “Why, we fucked again, of course, and then we went home.”

“That sounds like a nice picnic,” I said. “We can stop at the wine store on the way. Let’s go.”

Amanda shook her head. “Fuck first. Picnic later.”

Toast

I woke up after a long and lovely night of love and Amanda was not in bed next to me. A quick search and I found her seated at the dining room table in front of a piece of toast on a white platter. She smiled at me. “How’s my little cunny honey?” I asked.

Please Wait while image loads

She looked down, pulled the front of her panties away from her tummy, and peered inside. She smiled and looked up at me. “Okay I guess,” she said. She picked up the toast and nibbled at a corner. The satin fabric of her panty slowly folded back into place, the outline of her sex lips and even the darling dent of her clitoris clearly defined.

“That’s good,” I said.

A crumb of toast clung to her lower lip. I couldn’t resist. I had to bend down and capture it between my lips. The kiss went on for some time.

After, I asked, “Did you have any good dreams?”

Amanda thought for a moment. She set the toast down on the platter, a small crescent missing from the corner. “No, I don’t think so.”

She frowned, got up from the table, and took my hand.

“Where are we going?”

“To bed,” she said. “To find the missing dreams.”

As it turned out, we didn’t dream, we didn’t even sleep, but our good morning fuck was dreamy beyond the telling.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.