Ukiyo-e - Cover

Ukiyo-e

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Chloe is exploring a museum exhibition of Japanese erotic art when she finds herself being shadowed by one of the museum guards. When he makes a racist remark, she takes matters into her own hands.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Interracial   Illustrated   .

On her day off Chloe visits the art museum to take in the new exhibition of Japanese art, Ukiyo-e paintings portraying a period of exotic Japanese urban life from several centuries ago. The paintings and screens and scrolls are mostly of courtesans. Some of the scenes are sexually explicit. Chloe can’t help noticing that the gentleman depicted are all exceptionally well-endowed. Neither of her lovers, one Asian, one not, has a cock of such size. Chloe wonders what it would be like to be penetrated by a penis of similar girth and length. The exhibit includes more than one hundred works of art, gallery after gallery, and as Chloe strolls past the pictures, she also cannot help but notice that in most of the rooms she is alone, only a guard to keep her company. “Is it always this quiet?” she asks him. He nods in what seems to Chloe a wistful way. “Isn’t it a shame?” she says. He smiles. It is a strange smile. A beguiling smile. Almost a Cheshire cat’s grin. Chloe holds the man’s deep brown eyes. “I guess it’s a racial thing,” he says. “We do get some chinks.” While not prudish, Chloe is conservative. Proper. Or so she has been until this moment. When the guard turns his back and walks away, without really thinking about it, Chloe moves her hand to the bodice of her dress and bares her breast.

Please Wait while image loads

Chloe covers her breasts and marches resolutely out of the Ukiyo-e exhibition. She isn’t sure where she’s headed, Old Masters, Textiles, Photography, or home, when she almost runs into the very same guard she’d encountered earlier. This time his smile looks more like a smirk. The fellow ducks into a men’s room. Chloe follows. Evidently he is in a hurry, already unzipped, his penis out. It is Chloe’s turn to smirk. “By Ukiyo-e standards you’re somewhat deficient,” she informs him. He stands there, dangling. “Need some help?” she offers. His jaw drops. Her hand goes to his dick. In truth it is longer than either of her boyfriends’ and perhaps thicker too. She can’t quite get her fingers around the shaft. Man up, she tells herself, amused at her choice of expression, and she manipulates the penis, milking it until the spurts of white splash the ceramic receptacle.

Please Wait while image loads

“There, that wasn’t too hard, pun intended,” she tells him, and she gives his penis a final tug and squeeze, then exits briskly, well-satisfied with herself.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.