The Assassin - Cover

The Assassin

Copyright© 2021 by aroslav

Chapter 13

My Family (TY13-month 146)

I was exhausted as I stumbled home, late again. It had been two weeks solid of organizing people and solving problems as we continued into the next phase of our orphanage project. Next to the school, we were building an apartment complex. All the pods were occupied as quadplexes. In some cases, we expanded pods farther until the village was more like townhomes, pods practically touching each other and adding on upper floors. In some instances, a large family of concubines wanted to stay together and a wall was removed to combine two of the units. Then another floor was added to gain back a unit. Originally, the pods had housed four groups of eight people—one concubine to every seven children. They had shared a common kitchen, dining, and living area. In the new batch, there was an average of four dependents per concubine but a likelihood that at least two concubines would share a household with their six to ten children. Each unit needed their own family areas.

Cricket handled the negotiations with concubines and there were some who had arrived together but no longer wished to stay together. Apparently, not all households were happy households. Having had the same sponsor did not mean the concubines liked each other.

We got a dozen immediate recruits for the Militia. Ten were men, and the two women were somewhat older and were happy to leave their children with another concubine. We sent the recruits to Drovers Run for training, of course, but half of them had asked about weekend time back ‘home’ with their families at Fort Butler. It made sense and I approved it. We tried to make it obvious that families were important to us.

Several new sponsors and a few Marines had visited the orphanage and another couple of dozen concubines had been adopted with their children. We still had well over four hundred concubines from the new shipment and some twenty-five from the Kindertransport. We were getting them organized and they were quickly discovering what ‘mandatory service’ meant. There were several teachers among the refugees, whom we welcomed with open arms and classrooms. Every concubine began daily training and Militia discipline. It was a new world for most of them.

When I reached my home, I fell into bed between my wives and was asleep in seconds.


Between Rose and Adaliya, I was finally getting used to wake-up sex. Both women were passionate and loving with me, and they worked with the other concubines almost as much as I did. Rose had organized the straw bosses among the concubines into what she fondly called the bitch squad and they were getting things done. I was glad she’d included Yindi in the group as she seemed to lead the twenty-five Kindertransport concubines now.

So, I was really relaxed and enjoying the early morning blowjob I was getting. I tried to decide if it was Rose or Adaliya who was going to get breakfast in just a few more bobs. Adaliya kissed me and I ruled her out. It slowly dawned on me that I had hold of one of Rose’s luscious breasts on my other side. That meant...

“Bae? What are you doing?”

“Is it so bad you can’t even tell what I’m doing?” she whined from my crotch. Then she went back to sucking vigorously, knowing I was now awake.

“But...”

“Hush, love. She’s an adult and your concubine. She wants to show you she loves you, too,” Rose said.

I couldn’t really respond because Bae was taking me to the back of her mouth, gagging a little now and then, but focused on stimulating me to the maximum effect. I lost myself in the sensations and clenched all my muscles as I unloaded into her mouth.

“Come here, sweetheart,” I managed to whisper as I held out my arms to Min-Bae. She crawled up next to me and into my embrace. I kissed her. “That was really wonderful. Just remember, you don’t need to do things your body isn’t ready for.”

“I know, Niall. But my head is ready. I just wish my stupid body would catch up.” We kissed some more and I stroked her naked body, pausing to cup her little buds in my hand.

“Hey,” I said. “When did these start growing?”

“They started almost as soon as I became your concubine. You’ve just been too busy to notice.”

“Do I not pay enough attention to you?”

“You do as well as you can, but it’s not enough for any of us. We just want to love you and be loved.”

“Well, I’m glad to know you are maturing.”

“Cricket says it’s because I’m sleeping with you and Rose and Adaliya. The pheromones are affecting my development. I know I want to play with myself a lot lately.” She pulled my hand down between her legs and over her smooth mound to the wet slit beneath. “Yeah. Touch me, Niall.”

I gently rubbed her slit, parting the folds to find the source of the juices slicking my finger. Eventually, I found her little clit and circled it with my fingers. We kissed deeply as I stroked along the side of her nub and she gasped in my mouth as she came. It was beautiful to hold my girl in my arms and give her pleasure.

Min-Bae was maturing into a woman.


Organizing the Enemy (TY13-month 146)

Meeting with the straw bosses was harrowing. These were some bent and twisted women. Prior to the Kindertransport, nearly all my experience with concubines had been with family or those who enlisted in the Militia. By and large, we were a little rebellious and wanted something better in our lives than being owned as a sex slave and labor force. We didn’t mind the labor so much, but the whole slave thing was grating. I’d visited several of the comrades’ homes after they’d finished their probation and were granted the right to have two concubines. The majority had taken only one concubine. When the appeal went out for comrades with a 6.0+ who had completed probation to take a supernumerary concubine from the Kindertransport, many had taken her as only their second concubine. She and her children were taken as a duty to give homes to as many as possible.

The women arriving on the refugee ship were mostly the concubines of Marines and sailors—many since early in the diaspora. To them, the status of their households was based largely on the number of concubines their sponsor had earned. Their sponsors had been encouraged to take and fuck as many concubines as possible. I was surprised at the number of arriving groups that had four or more concubines in the same household. Sometimes, one or more requested separation from the others of his or her household, often the men expressed interest in the Militia. Usually, a woman who wanted to be separated with her children wanted away from another concubine but wasn’t particularly upset with being a sex slave.

“Why are we here if there are no sponsors here?” demanded Reba. She’d become the de facto head of the concubine refugees by virtue of her dominating personality and her former sponsor’s rank in the Marines.

“You are here because we are safe here,” I said. “Your losses have been reflected throughout the colonies. Our colony is one that has a very low sponsor mortality rate because they aren’t fighting on the front lines. But nearly every new sponsor that comes of age leaves the planet to fight the Sa’arm. They don’t have time to establish large harems before they leave. So, we have a high concubine to sponsor ratio, made higher by your arrival. Many concubines are unhomed. And we welcome you, by the way. That, more than anything, is why you are here.”

“That’s not the way it’s supposed to be. Our replicators are slow. We can’t get nice things from them. It takes forever to make simple redecorating changes. And now we’ve been told we need to go to work. We have children! That is our work and our purpose.” There was a lot of murmuring and agreement among the gathered concubines. I noticed Yindi stayed separate from the rest.

“This colony was created to preserve and expand the Earth’s agricultural ecosystems. The intent is that we will ultimately outgrow our need for replicators for food and over the next hundred or so years, even supplant the use of replicators for most finished products. Everyone on this colony works in one capacity or another. Childcare and education are areas that are available in addition to grounds-keeping, arts, cottage industry, labor, research, agriculture, and processing of raw materials. It is likely, based on sheer percentages, that most of you will never have a sponsor again. On Tara, every single person works.”

“That’s not what we agreed to!”

“Exactly how much agreement did you negotiate at your extraction?” I said, getting angry. “Did you agree to sex on the spot? Give blowjobs to attract a sponsor? Pick and choose among sponsors for a good provider? A positive influence for your children? Or did you, like my mother, simply accept a sponsor who could get her off the planet? Did you miss the part of your pick-up where you agreed to be a slave? If you want the hard truth, you are still a slave, and like any slave-owner, I can use any one of you in any way I want to. And I want you to earn your way here. You can earn freedom from slavery with your two years of mandatory service. After that it is simply a work for food system. What you need to do is put your heads together and figure out what you can do to make this place more successful without having the escape of a sponsor to take responsibility. It’s all on you.”

I stood up and walked out to utter silence.

“That went well,” Rose said. I kissed her and watched her enter the hive of queen bees to try to bring them to order. My poor wife.

That was the big difference here on Tara. At least among the Militia—and I had to give the sponsors some credit because they brought the attitude with them when they immigrated. We’re an agrarian society. Our mates and children are our helpmates—our spouses. Whether it’s one or ten, we had a real Midwestern America attitude toward our relationships. I had to admit that even Amos had that. He was as bulked up for heavy labor as Mom and Anne were. If they’d been left petite Asians, he’d have broken them. But just because a guy has good Midwestern values doesn’t mean he’s a nice guy.


The Daily News (TY13-month 147)

News that shifted attitudes came just a few weeks later. Another—the fifth—Sa’arm fleet had invaded Earthat. With the rebuilt Earthat Fleet and parts of the 7th Fleet still patrolling, they had destroyed every single Sa’arm vessel. There were no additional landings. While fleet losses were minimal, many of the orbiting weapons platforms and their resident crews and families, had been destroyed. In this instance, there were no concubine refugees; they and their dependents had all met the same fate as their sponsors.

“There has been an orderly move of people stranded on the moon and other camps in Earthat out to the colonies,” Scarlett said in our briefing. “However, when warning came that the next invasion was imminent, every noncombatant ship was loaded with as many people as it would hold and was sent out to the colonies. I’m not sure how they determined who got what, but we will be receiving ships of refugee concubines in the next three weeks.”

“Thankfully, we’re underway with the new apartment complex,” I sighed.

“You’ll need it, Niall,” Scarlett said. “I’m informed that the planet Frick will be receiving the most damaged of the concubines left from the purge of DECO and Central Command households. Some of those poor people don’t know if they are fish or fowl, male or female. Their sponsors were real perverts. They are headed toward long-term care.” [See Aftermath by Frostfyre.]

“It almost makes me wonder if they were better off under the ownership of the bastards who were executed,” Kotter said. “This report indicates they have had their souls burned out.”

“True, and I agree with your question, but could you or I have ever left them in that condition? No. But we have the second tier headed for Tara,” Scarlett said.

“I’m afraid to ask,” I said. “Who are the second tier?”

“They are concubines who still have a sense of self-identity, but who will never be able to submit to a sponsor again. Many have children and some are obsessed with their children. Nearly all have been abused in some way or another.”

“Niall, we’ve identified another twenty people—some among this last load of refugees—who have an aptitude for counseling,” Centurion Oswald said. “I’d like you to transfer them to me for training. We’ll try to get them turned around before the first ship arrives.”

“Of course. And I suppose all these damaged concubines are headed to Fort Butler,” I said.

“Yes. I’m afraid your responsibility is expanding faster than any of us anticipated. You will have charge of all incoming refugees,” Scarlett said.

“May I remind the governor that this goes against the Confederacy/human contract,” the Tara AI spoke. “While as much as possible should be done to care for underage dependents, damaged concubines should be disposed of at once.”

“And just who do you think is going to take care of all those dependents?” Scarlett nearly screamed at her AI. “Get your fucking system upgraded and stop interfering with every good decision made on this planet!”

“I am abiding by my programming and, while I cannot interfere with your directives, I must inform you of where you are acting counter to the contract. You are liable for your actions when the Confederacy Council meets,” Tara AI said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.