Split-tail Sentinel - Cover

Split-tail Sentinel

Copyright© 2021 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Natasha aka Nancy speaks four languages fluently. She is trained as an anti-terrorist commando and interrogator and serves in the French Foreign Legion. Her Russian and Arabic roots were in one of the former Soviet Republics and now she lives in Nice, France with her sister Tanya and her mother Olga.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Military   War   Incest   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Nudism   Prostitution   Violence  

Nancy stood there just inside the door with the big sailor’s muscular arms wrapped around her lean and petite body. She was able to feel the nudge of his huge cock on her backside and she leaned back into it basking in the certainty that he would soon be inside her making her take it like the slut she knew she had always been underneath her pretense of her “Good Girl” image.

Even her mama and her older sister never suspected the depths of the depravity lurking in her innocent soul festering like a poisonous snake poised to strike like her favorite blade called Harry with its fatal sting ending another useless life.

She felt the sailor push her swim bottoms to the side in the back and he pushed her upper body over the edge of the bed to gain leverage inside her damp gap right on the rim of her anus with its feminine secrets buried inside. Her breathing became uneven, and she opened her legs to keep her balance feeling the bulk of the man on her back pressing her into the bedspread decorated with pretty flowers in pink and white.

Her easily defeated sphincter surrendered to the man’s demands and she allowed her tongue to fall out of her mouth as he slowly entered her doggie style from behind.

He pulled her hair back wrapped around his fist so he could see the expression on her face in the mirror on the wall in front of them as they writhed like a pair of mating snakes in the jungle.

Right there!

He had hit her magic button deep in her rectal cavity. It couldn’t possibly get any better than this.

Then, he started to spank her with his big hands, and it triggered her orgasm rocking her boat like a tidal wave of passion. She spoke every dirty word she knew in French and then she used her Russian vocabulary of filth which was even more colorful than her French command of dirty talk.

She remembered her role as a silly tourist and started to cry like a schoolgirl after her doggy style sodomy. The sailor was sensitive enough to attempt to quiet her fears and he mounted her on top like a normal person and gently removed her bathing suit to gain access to her private parts using the old fashioned missionary style that had centuries to evolve into weird practices never intended to see the light of day.

Nancy relaxed as he plumbed her feminine folds and he spoke words of love that were lacking in sincerity.

It didn’t bother her at all because she was content to play her part if he gave her the tingle she needed so badly in the nocturnal hours.

It had been a long time since she had her legs wrapped around a handsome man’s torso and she was determined to see it out to the climax when she could release her juices like a whore on top of the hotel bedspread.

She allowed the sailor to go “around the world” with her openings into the early morning hours and then he dressed and exited the hotel to return to his ship before he was reported as “absent without leave” and punished for his shortcomings.

Nancy took a long shower and headed to the Legion post to check her mail and work out in the small gym in the basement. She was the only female in the place, but she didn’t get much attention because she wore her shapeless exercise clothing that hid all her nicely curved body parts, and she wore the glasses that she didn’t really need. One exception was a towel boy who spoke French with a terrible accent. He tried to talk to her in Arabic, but she pretended not to understand. Strangely, she saw him smile like he knew she was trying to trick him, and she hoped her cover was not blown by such a mere boy. His erection when he came close to her was hard to miss and she found herself staring at it despite her instinct which told her that he was a small fry and needed to be thrown back in the water to grow up a little more before she could use him properly.

He followed her back to the hotel, and she allowed him to carry her market purchases up on the elevator to her room.

Once inside, she shed her clothes and took another shower.

She didn’t object when the boy crowded into the shower stall with her, and she leaned forward as he cleaned her bottom with his immature tongue. The boy was quite enthusiastic down there and she rewarded him with her legs wrapped around his slender torso taking his small dick inside her as her juices ran freely down the insides of her slender legs onto the clean sheets of the bed.

He told her his name was Ali and that he was an orphan living at the Legion post doing odd jobs for the men on their rest and relaxation visits. She finally broke down and talked to him in Arabic as he tended to her secret garden with his youthful tongue. She told him where to put it and just how she liked it with a light touch and lots of action when she needed it to release her juices.

She estimated him to be sixteen or seventeen, but he admitted he really had no idea because he never had celebrated a birthday in his entire life.

On her last day in Casablanca, she received her final instructions to join a special team of interrogators attempting to flush out the hidden terrorists from the many agents hidden inside the main city of Kabul. Sometimes, they would be important people and she had to use all her tricks of the trade to isolate them and identify them for liquidation as quickly as possible.

All the members of her team spoke Arabic and other languages that would be useful to their team efforts.

Her boss was a tough Captain in his early forties who had been wounded several times on previous missions and he instructed her to bend over his desk the first time she reported for duty and she obeyed him without question because he was the real thing, and the sound of his voice was enough to make her wet between her legs even with her eyes shut tightly to hide her excitement.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.