Mom Sold Me to a Cougar! - Cover

Mom Sold Me to a Cougar!

Copyright© 2021 by Severusmax

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - More or less as the title implies, a drug pusher's son learns that his own mother sold him to a cougar...on his birthday. On the upside, she wants to use him for sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Crime   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Analingus   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting  

“Oh, fuck, yeah, do it ... harder ... harder!” Katrina insisted as I slammed into her wonderful gash with every last thrust.

“You really love being pounded by me, but what if Jason Biggs or Seann William Scott wanted some action, too?” I teased her.

“They can always join in, though I’d rather invite Eugene Levy, to be honest ... I’ve loved him ever since he was on SCTV! And then there are the girls ... all of them, of course! Yummy!” Katrina winked back at me as I plowed her doggy-style on our bed.

“It would be rather steamy to screw them all together with you. It would be glorious, of course!” I declared as I pounded her within an inch of her life.

“Fuck, yeah! I would have their faces buried in my twat and make them chow down on me!” Katrina agreed, clearly happy to share me with others.

“Failing that, there is my family ... not much of a family, but still!” I chuckled as I plowed her some more.

“I’m your family now, babe, and don’t you forget it, but, yeah, it would be great to have fun at their expense!” Katrina told me as she squeezed my cock to force me to expel my jizz from my balls at last.

“Glad to see that we’re on the same page, honey,” I heard another voice as a shadow emerged from a closet.

Standing with us was a half-naked woman who had clearly slept in a bit, but she was hardly a stranger to Katrina. Who was she? I had no idea, but clearly, my new companion was very glad to see her for some reason. What was the deal here? Was she ... one of those women to whom my lover had referred earlier?

“Yes, baby, if you hadn’t guessed it, Jane here is very much one of my girlfriends, and as I’m bi, I mean that in every possible sense of the world. And, yes, my dear boy, I share all of my partners with each other, freely, without resentment and minimal jealousy. I would say, ‘no jealousy,’ but I’m only human with human weaknesses.

“Jealousy is just such a weakness that I temper with compersion. That’s a word that you’ll learn to appreciate in time, I do believe. It means drawing pleasure from that of others, joy from their happiness, delight from their gratification as well as your own,” Katrina stipulated with a fiery kiss to my lips to reinforce her ardor for me.

“From the looks of it, I’ll soon be as hooked on this young man as you are, hon,” Jane told her before making out with my new guardian.

“In that case, how about getting naked and joining us in bed, babe?” Katrina encouraged her, “just bear in mind that he needs a chance to recover before he’s ready to bang you. In the meantime, sweet Jane, you can play with both of us. A little healthy foreplay and all that jazz.”

“I don’t mind if I do. Sorry if I overslept and overstayed, but I don’t seem to have forfeited my welcome, judging from your attitude about it,” Jane winked at us, “and his, from what I can tell.”

“Welcome, I’m a horny teenager. What do you expect?” I freely confessed, making both ladies burst into laughter at my candor.

“Well said, my lovely lad! Just for that, you can do whatever you like to any part of me that Katrina isn’t using. And I do mean ... whatever part of me. Whatever you want to do to it. No limits. At least for the afternoon ... or until it’s time for you ... to ... shall we say, ‘rise to the occasion.’ How about it?” Jane invited me while Katrina got busy sliding her panties down to sniff and lick that sweet pussy.

“Okay, but for what I have in mind, I will want to ensure that you are properly wiped and clean,” I declared as I rose to grab a washcloth and soap it up ... and rinse it.

“Ooh, color me intrigued! ... Oh, fuck ... oh, fuck, oh, damn it, Kat, that’s not fair at all! You know that I get weak in the knees when you eat me out!” Jane began moaning and screaming as Katrina buried her tongue in her guest’s snatch.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.