Mom Sold Me to a Cougar! - Cover

Mom Sold Me to a Cougar!

Copyright© 2021 by Severusmax

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - More or less as the title implies, a drug pusher's son learns that his own mother sold him to a cougar...on his birthday. On the upside, she wants to use him for sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Crime   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Analingus   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting  

“Holy smokes, babe ... oh, fuck ... oh, my fucking God!” Katrina screamed as she squirted all over my cock after about twenty or so minutes of heated cowgirl-style sex.

“I guess that this is a favored position of yours!” I chuckled as I erupted inside her, bareback, of course.

“Damn straight, honey! They’re all great, but this one lets me set the pace, so it’s very good for doing horny, inexperienced youngsters like yourself. It virtually guarantees that we both cum, and don’t we want that, dear boy?” Katrina asked me as she pulled me closer for a steamy French kiss.

“Hell, yes!” I exclaimed as I grabbed her cheeks and she laughed.

“Someone likes the butt! Don’t ya, sugar? I don’t blame you. I go out of my way to fully exploit my best ... assets. Such as my legs and my booty! My tits aren’t that bad, either, are they, even if not the biggest? That’s downside of a tall and slender figure ... it can leave one a little less on the busty side at times,” Katrina observed as I made a point of kissing her aureolas and nipples.

“I think that you got your answer now, don’t you, ma’am?” I winked at her, feeling a bit more confident and playful now that I’d actually made a grown woman cum with my dick.

“Ma’am, is it? Very polite for a drug pusher’s brat! But still ... never good to remind a woman my age of her advancing years and seniority. Still, you’re young and have much to learn about ladies, so I’ll cut you some slack. Clearly, you don’t mind your meat a little more seasoned, anyway,” Katrina winked back and kissed my chest, even licked it, fascinated with my thick hair.

“Yes, I tend to grow fur where other boys grow fuzz ... and no, I don’t mind a cougar, not in the least. You know what you want and go for it. Girls my age have trouble deciding between Johnny Rocket and Taco Bell in the food court at the mall. I’m not even kidding. And they’ll be all letting you feel them up one day, blocking your hand the next. All because that second day is a Sunday and they just listened to some douchebag pastor rant about ‘immorality.’ Ugh,” I ranted, making Katrina snicker when she heard that part.

“Hairy and grumpy ... my very own Wookiee! That’s my new pet name for you, babe. Chewy, short for Chewbacca ... and because you don’t mind chewing on my ass! Oh, honey, seriously ... I adore you! And it’s true, we ladies are pests when we’re your age. Downright fickle and foolish at times. That’s why they need older men and younger men need older women. It just fits better in my view, in terms of serious relationships.

“When it comes to hookups, age is less of an issue, though. I just think that the sex laws are dumbass and don’t consider that older men belong with younger women, to help ... mold and perfect them into grown-ass ladies. And younger men belong with older women, to learn and improve and become grown-ass men. Every boy’s first girlfriend should be a woman old enough to be his mother and every girl’s first boyfriend should be a man old enough to be her father.

“Sure, there’s a power imbalance, but that’s good, because it reduces conflict and lets the older partner teach the younger. In turn, the younger one helps rejuvenate the older ... and forces them to stay in better physical shape. Also, you should have other partners added on as time goes by, learn how to juggle many loves at once. More men would know better how to multitask if they learned it by having multiple partners.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.