My Three Divas - An Eros Opera: The Interregnum - Cover

Preview

My Three Divas - An Eros Opera: The Interregnum

by Da T Angel

Copyright© 2021 by Da T Angel

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Sharing, Slut Wife, Incest, Mother, Son, Polygamy/Polyamory, Interracial, White Male, White Female, Oriental Female, Indian Female, Big Breasts, Slow,

Drama Sex Story: It's the onset of COVID-19. I am Jean Henri Parma. I'm responsible for the Orient 3rd of the globe spanning business that my Great Grand Father started. This is a day in my life. This day will change the lives of: me, my life long love, my ex-wife, my paramour, my official office wife (w/benefits), a baby momma to be, my illegitimate daughter (& my aunt who is raising her), and a host of foils, friends, & others. What came before makes this day and this day makes what comes after.

Author’s note: This novelette is the beginning of the My Three Divas - an eros opera series and it’s the middle of the story. The First Chronicle is the beginning of the story - a prequel to this novelette. The Collegiate & Business Chronicles will continue what comes before. The sequels: Isolation, Aftermath, & Last Chronicles will record what comes after; we’ll see if Jean-Henri, Lisa, Holly, Niharika, et al insist on telling those stories.

I’m going ‘commando’ as a writer for this one, no proof reader or editor - so please bear with me. All the syntax (spelling & grammar), semantic (meanings), & pragmatic (typography & layout) errors are mine. Please let me know if this is a poor read because of some technical (syntax and/or pragmatic) issue. If you disagree with my semantics, especially the non-English ones, let me know that too. Finally, if there is anything you like or dislike about my writing that moves you enough to comment on, please just don’t rate (or rant) - please care enough to critique.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.