I Burned the Bitch (Literally) - Cover

I Burned the Bitch (Literally)

by Milkman47

Copyright© 2021 by Milkman47

Drama Sex Story: Wife cheats disrespects husband, he gets revenge

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Crime   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   BTB   Group Sex   .

Wanda and Larry had met at a party shortly after they graduated from college. Wanda was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, she was five foot four inches tall, long blond hair, her lips were so kissable, a cute little nose, she was small framed with 34DD boobs, a sweet little ass and nice legs. Larry was always small, he kept waiting for his growth spirt in high school that never came. He topped out at five foot five inches, 140 pounds, brown hair and eyes. When Wanda was wearing heels, she was taller than him.

Larry was too small for football, so he wrestled in both high school and college and was extremely competitive. In middle school he was quite small and bullied his Dad put him in kick boxing classes. He worked very hard to learn to defend himself, He continued classes all thru high school and became very proficient at defending himself. Additionally, he worked out in the gym daily and ran five to seven miles three times a week.

At the party where they met, they clicked, and were glued to each other for the evening and the following week, a year later they were married. Leading up to the wedding he met her two best friends, and their husbands. They were the typical bullies he had dealt with all his life to be very honest he did not practically care for her friends Muffy and Paula. They made it clear that they felt Larry was not good enough for Wanda. Fortunately, her friends lived several towns over about a hundred miles away, so they rarely interacted.

They had been married five years when things began to unravel. Larry had just gotten home and was playing with their three-year-old son Tommy in the den while Wanda made dinner. The phone rang, Wanda answered it. A bit later she called them in to dinner. As they ate Larry asked who was on the phone, Wanda, said it was Buffy she wanted Wanda to come stay with her this weekend, her husband was going away on a fishing trip. Larry said you did tell her no, Wanda said no I told her I would talk to you and let her know. After dinner Larry took Tommy up to get his bath, then read him a story and tuck him into bed for the night. While he was reading Tommy his story, he heard the shower running in the master bath.

When Larry came in to get his shower Wanda says you might want to wait because when I get done with you tonight, you are going to need another one, to get all my pussy juice off of you! Wanda pulled the sheet back, she was wearing a black lace teddy, and he could smell her sent and knew she was hot and wet. He stripped down his five and a half thick cock was hard as a rock. When Larry got into bed Wanda swallowed his cock right up to his balls. In less than ten minutes he had blown his load and she had swallowed it. She kept sucking his cock till he was hard again, pushed him on his back and impaled herself on his cock, dangling her big tits in his face. She rode him hard and about fifteen minutes and he filled her pussy once again, she slid up and pushed her pussy in his face, this was the first time she had ever done this but sience it was his cum mixed with her pussy juice he went ahead and ate her. When they were done Wanda shed her teddy and pulled Larry into the shower. When back in bed Wanda spooned into Larry pulled his hand over her to cup her big boob. Then she dropped the bomb, Larry I really want to go see Muffy this weekend. I thought about it and I could drop Tommy off at your Mon’s Friday around noon and be back home Sunday afternoon. Oh, and just think how horny I will be Sunday night. Larry said so you are not taking Tommy with you. Wanda said he would be a lot to handle on a long trip by myself. Larry said how about I take off Friday we get nice room in a hotel and make it a family thing. Wanda says first this is a girl’s weekend and you know you do not like them I would have to spend the whole time keeping you and Dave and Joe from getting into it. Larry said I thought you said Dave was going on a fishing trip, Wanda said whatever. Larry said so basically you want to go have a single women’s weekend, with none of your married attachments. Go ahead and go just remember YOU ARE MARRIED the vowel you took forsaking all others. Wanda rolled over hugged him kissed him all over his face she said thank you thank you thank you, and when I get back, I am going to so make it up to you.

Sunday afternoon Larry gets a call from Wanda saying they let time get away from them and she did not want to drive all the back home in the dark, and it was raining cats and dogs there. Larry says I have to work tomorrow what am I supposed to do with Tommy, she says take him to your Mom’s I’ll pick him up when I get home. Larry can hear music playing in the background and someone moaning, Larry says what was that, where are you and what are you doing. Wanda says it just a movie. Then he hears Muffy yell out tell the little wimp to fuck off you got a real man with a real big cock to take care of you now. Larry hangs up, Wanda calls him right back, but Larry does not answer.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.