Trapped Family - Cover

Trapped Family

Copyright© 2023 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story was written in response to requests from people who have enjoyed my warped earlier stories containing much abuse inflicted on innocent young women and girls. Those early stories were posted before I mellowed and began to gradually tone them down, at least a little. This is a nasty story. Not all the time but often enough. Most members of SOL should probably avoid it. You will be required to be tolerant and have a dirty mind to enjoy this story. While not the major theme, it contains m

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

The tension built steadily over those last days as Saturday morning crept up until it was tomorrow. We ate almost nothing Friday at dinner and hardly a word was spoken between us. None of us got much sleep that night. Chris and I had coffee in the morning. The kids had juice and we sat at the kitchen table in silence until the time of our torment was just a few minutes more than an hour away.

When it was time to get ready I suggested we all spend a few minutes with the fake cocks one last time and make certain we leave plenty of lubricant inside our butts because I don’t trust those pricks to use it.

At 9:30 we sat at the kitchen table in silence, showered, dressed, lubed and ready to go. We all stared at the clock until we had to leave. I had no intention of getting to Justin’s place even a second early. We all got in the car and I drove the short distance to the bastard’s house.

I was both surprised and dismayed when we arrived. I had assumed we’d be spending some amount of time after we arrived just preparing the place for the guests to arrive. I was being naïve. His long driveway is full of cars with space for just one more vehicle. Both sides of the street in front of his house are also crammed with cars parked bumper to bumper. I’m pretty sure I wasn’t expecting this big a crowd! No. that isn’t true. Justin told us approximately how many men are going to be here. He didn’t say anything about women but I don’t doubt there will be more than a few. Still, seeing all these vehicles is beyond daunting because each of those vehicles represents at least one horny pervert waiting to rape us for two fucking days.

I heard the kids muttering as I pulled into the last free space in the driveway and parked. I shut the car off and we sat there in silence for a long moment until Chris whispered, “Is he crazy?! There must be fifty people in there!!”

I guess she wasn’t paying attention when he came to the house and told us there would be around sixty men attending his rape party. We sat there in stunned silence for a few minutes. We’re expecting a horrible, degrading, humiliating weekend but unless someone is putting together a used car lot next door this is far worse than we expected. There are too many to count but I’m certain there are more than sixty cars in the driveway and parked up and down the street.

I’m not sure how long we would have sat there if Justin hadn’t stepped out onto his large, wrap around porch smiling from ear to ear. After another minute or two, Chris opened her door, got out of the car and said, “Wanna rethink that trip to Canada?”

I got out and then Mike and Em got out. I went around the car, took Chris by the hand and trying very hard to remain totally expressionless we walked to where Justin is standing, no doubt thrilled by our obvious reaction to the size of the crowd waiting for us inside. As we climbed the steps he exclaimed, “The guests of honor! And right on time!”

We followed him into his very large family room. It has been completely transformed since the last time we were here on the day we found out about Chris’s gambling problem. The furniture has been moved. It’s all still in the room but now it lines the walls leaving almost the entire huge room to be repurposed. It’s difficult to see the details because our estimate of the number of perverts waiting to torment us based on all the vehicles we saw when we drove up appears to have been pretty accurate. The perverts are lined up around the room, not even trying to hide how much they’re looking forward to raping a family of four for an entire weekend.

I’m not just surprised by the size of the crowd. I’m also surprised by the number of women. I expected the crowd to be predominantly male and it is. But glancing around I see at least fifteen or twenty women mixed in amongst all the horny males. I’m also surprised to see at least half a dozen teenagers, boys and girls, who appear to be about the same age as Mike and Em. And of course, Sandra is here with the two women she had with her in Justin’s office the other day when I was forced to undress and then face-fucked by Justin, Tony and the third man. If I learned his name I don’t remember it. I’m glad that son of a bitch Tony is here.

There are three men spread around the room already recording us. And Justin has bragged about all the hidden cameras he had installed in every room of his house.

Justin ordered us to follow him and he led the way through the slowly parting sea of smiling, excited faces to a small stage which has been built against the far wall. As we made our way through the crowd I heard several of the teenagers call out to Em and Mike, gleefully telling them how much they’ve been looking forward to their “coming out party.”

That’s not good. The teens in the crowd of anxious rapists are obviously kids who go to school with Mike and Em. That’s going to make things difficult for them no matter how this turns out.

It wasn’t until we made it all the way to the stage and the crowd moved back that we were able to see the four padded benches in the center of the stage. They’re arranged in a circle, probably so we’ll be forced to witness the other three members of our family being raped while we’re being raped. The stage is raised about three feet, just high enough to provide the people in the back of the room with a good view of everything happening to us.

Two of the cameramen joined us on stage, one on either side of us. Tony remained down front recording us with his camera from the perspective of this large crowd of warped individuals.

Justin gave us enough time to take in the sight of the benches. While we stared at them he explained, “I usually attach my poor helpless victims to the benches using the restraints which came with them. But since you are being restrained by the possibility of a one-way trip to the Mideast I thought it would be more interesting to let you come to grips with the concept that you have no choice but to submit to me and my friends. You four are going to spend the rest of today and most of tomorrow allowing everyone in this room to do any fucking thing they want to do to you. It’s going to be a long, hard two days.

“My friends will have a chance to relax or even get in a short nap every now and then. You four are going to be getting fucked steady until probably very late tomorrow night. I’m pretty sure that by the time you stagger out of here tomorrow night Mike’s jaw will be so sore he won’t be able to croak any more of those smart-ass comments he enjoyed so much a few days ago. I expect he’s going to learn a valuable lesson this weekend.”

He looked at Mike and asked, “Anything to say, you little prick?”

I almost cheered when Mike smiled and replied, “Yeah, but I didn’t bring my drawing paper and crayons so I wouldn’t be able to explain it to you ... pervert.”

Justin glared at him for a moment before he said, “We’ll see if you still feel like mouthing off after you’ve sucked forty-eight cocks and sucked the cum out of a dozen well fucked cunts. And I was going to surprise you before you go home. But I just can’t wait to see the look on your face. There are eight dogs caged up out back, two for each of you. That’s going to be the grand finale. Before you leave here tomorrow you’re each going to get fucked by a big, horny dog and suck off another one. We’re saving that for last because after the dogs have you no one’s going to want to touch you. Sandra thinks this is going to be the hottest movie she ever produced.”

When he mentioned the dogs Chris gasped loudly. I didn’t make a sound but I had trouble drawing a breath for a minute or two. I expected my entire family to be raped. I’m not even surprised that he wants to record us being raped by dogs. But for some reason I didn’t expect it to happen this weekend. I naively assumed he’d work up to the grossest perversions. You’d think I’d know better by now.

Justin lined us up at the front of the stage and introduced us. Then he said, “Okay, group one please come up on stage.”

A man, one of the teenage boys in the crowd, a woman and one of the teenage girls came up on stage. The cameramen are spaced along the front of the stage, already recording. With a huge smile on his face, Justin announced, “Let the games begin.”

Justin moved over to our right so he’s out of the way. The teenage boy stood behind Em, The girl behind Mike, the man behind Chris and the woman stood behind me. They moved closer and began groping us in obviously choreographed moves while Justin continued addressing the audience.

“As most of you know, we’ve been entertained by nearly a dozen individuals and by almost two dozen attractive, deliciously unwilling young couples over the years since we started having these little parties. This is the first time we’ve had an opportunity to enjoy raping a family of four. I know you’re all just as excited as I am. I find it particularly amusing that the crowd includes half a dozen of Mike and Emily’s classmates. I don’t doubt the remainder of the school years is going to be particularly amusing.

“The mother, Chris, is a real hottie. I’ve wanted to get my dick in her since the first time I met her shortly after I hired Hugh. But her darling daughter, Emily, I’ve watched her grow up over the years and as you can imagine, she’s been giving me hard-ons since she was eight or nine years old. She’s still a virgin. I verified it myself a couple of days ago. She’s never been fucked, sucked a cock or even seen a cock until this week. I know we’re all looking forward to educating her this weekend.

“Hugh and Mike are both as straight as arrows. I’m afraid I jumped the gun on our little party. I couldn’t wait. Both of them have sucked my cock and Tony’s cock in the past week. But I assure you their asses are still cherry and will surely be a treat for those of you who are so inclined. I didn’t ask, but I assume Chris’s ass is still cherry, too. I know Hugh well enough to know he’s too uptight to be fucking anyone’s ass.

“This is a new experience for me. It’s the first time we ever had a family of four to play with, and it’s the first time our new toys have been people I know. Hugh has worked for me for nearly a decade and we’ve worked closely together. He and his family have attended parties here. By that I mean normal parties where everyone kept their clothes on. I don’t doubt this weekend is going to be one of the highlights of my life and I know I’m going to enjoy the DVD until the day I die.”

Justin finally shut his fucking mouth and turned to watch us. The four people behind us stopped groping us and started undressing us. The boy undressing Em apparently knows her pretty well judging by the comments he’s making about how long he’s been wanting to see her naked and get his cock in her. He made it very clear how disappointed he was when Justin told everyone he’s going to take her cherry cunt. But he’s going to be the first to fuck her mouth. Or at least he thinks he is. Thankfully, these people don’t know we’ve been practicing. I’m pretty sure that would piss them off.

The woman behind me finally stopped squeezing my cock and balls and started undressing me. It’s very embarrassing being undressed up on a stage for the entertainment of a roomful of horny strangers. It must be even worse for Chris and Em. All we can do is stand here, meekly allowing these perverts to do anything they want to us.

While she slowly undressed me, the woman behind me pressed her body against me from behind and quietly said, “This is my eighth year attending these little orgies. But this one is special. This one is going to be making my cunt drool for years to come. I thought watching a cute young couple going through this was the hottest thing I’d ever see. But you, your hot wife and your super sexy teenage kids ... damn!! I’ve been cumming in my panties since I found out about you guys.

“And by the time I leave here Sunday night I’ll probably get fucked by at least a dozen of those guys out there. And after I get fucked I’m going to get your entire family to eat the cum out of my cunt. Of course, by the end of the weekend you’ll have sucked so many cocks you won’t be bothered by the taste of a mouthful of cum. Especially after you’ve sucked that dog’s cock. Dogs don’t cum like men do. A dog can shoot a shit load of lube and a fucking cup or two of cum. Wait until you see your family sucking dogs off. That’s something you can never unsee, you know? Every time you look at your wife and kids after you leave here you’ll be able to picture them sucking off a fucking dog.”

Before I could stop myself I calmly and quietly said, “I’d rather suck off a dog than make love to a slimy cunt like you. It looks like you’re here alone. What’s the matter, can’t find a man who would touch you with a ten-foot pole? You’re even more disgusting than Justin and I didn’t think that was possible.”

I don’t think she liked that. She grabbed my crotch, squeezed painfully and snarled, “If you’d rather suck off a dog than have sex with me I’ll have to talk to Justin about arranging for you to suck off all eight of them. Dogs aren’t like men. They can be ready to go again almost instantly.”

“And I bet you wonder why you don’t have a man of your own. I bet you keep the mirrors in your house covered, don’t you? There’s no way anyone as screwed up as you could stand to look at her reflection in the mirror and not get sick ... or I guess I should say sicker, because you’re already pretty fucking sick.”

She finally stopped squeezing my cock and went back to undressing me. While she was taking my shirt off she growled, “I don’t know if it was on the schedule for this weekend or not. But I’m also going to have to talk to Justin and Sandra about letting your entire family play urinal for a while. Have you heard of that game?”

“Justin was kind enough to explain how it’s played a couple of days ago. You animals really are the cream of our society. Aren’t you, slag?”

Justin distracted my date just then. “Julie, catch up. You’re getting behind.”

I turned my head slightly. The rest of my family is already down to their underwear.

“Sorry, Justin. I got distracted. This asshole has been mouthing off. I told him I was going to speak to you about making him suck off all eight dogs and the entire family playing an exciting game of urinal before they go home.”

Justin chuckled and said, “His boy is just as bad. I like the way you think. I don’t see why we can’t arrange that. It can only make the movie more exciting.”

Julie went back to taking my clothes off. The rest of my family is already naked. The man who undressed Chris and the boy who undressed Em spent the time it took Julie to finish undressing me groping them. Justin warned the boy who was eager and a lot rougher than necessary that if he damaged Em’s hymen he was going to pop his cherry ass. That calmed him down a little.

As soon as I was naked the four of us were ordered to circulate through the room and allow his guests to get to know us a little better. We quickly learned getting to know us was a very physical activity. I suppose it goes without saying Chris and Em were groped by just about everyone. At times there were so many people groping them their bodies were almost hidden from view. They were all careful to avoid Em’s pussy but Chris’s pussy was constantly invaded, sometimes by as many as three people at the same time. And both their back passages were invaded constantly. They were careful to keep the four of us together so we were forced to witness each other’s torments.

I didn’t expect Mike and I to receive the same treatment Chris and Em were. I was naïve. As soon as we stepped into the crowd we were stopped and hands began groping our cocks and our balls while from behind us our asses were probed, often by more than one person at the same time. More than a few men made it clear to both of us they were looking forward to entering those spaces with their cocks and fucking us long and hard.

It was embarrassing and annoying but Mike and I didn’t have to put up with anywhere near what Chris and Em did.

The room is full of horny people. Mostly men but quite a few perverted women as well and they weren’t shy about taking there turns molesting us. It must have taken us almost an hour to get around the room and back to the stairs up onto the surprisingly large stage Justin had built at the far end of the room. By that time my genitals were sore. Those assholes had not been gentle. And my butt was even worse. There had been times as I worked my way through the crowd when I had three or for fat fingers probing my butt.

From time to time all four of were forced to bend over and take a cock in our mouths for a few violent strokes while others in the crowd explored our rear openings, all the while laughing and joking and making crude remarks. I noticed one of Em’s classmates being especially rough with her and before he turned her loose he leaned closer and spit in her face. When I got pulled closer, in a loud whisper, I said, “I know who you are, Kirk. And I know where you live. You can’t even imagine what I’m going to do to you when this is over. I hope your parents have a good medical plan. They’re gonna need it.” It was very satisfying to see how white his face turned.

I know Kirk wasn’t the only one who heard me. For at least a little while after that the crowd seemed to calm down a little and the mistreatment became a little less painful. But the respite didn’t last long. Just before we made it back to the stage probably close to an hour of painful groping later, I saw two men hold Chris with her arms twisted behind her back. One of them gripped her chin, tilted her head back and by applying pressure to her cheeks he forced her mouth open. He smiled and said, “You look thirsty, sweetheart. Unfortunately, Justin doesn’t let us piss in this room. I’ll take you into the bathroom later today and make it up to you. But don’t worry. I’m a nice guy. After you drink all my piss I’ll let you get all the water you can drink out of the toilet while I fuck your hot ass. Until then maybe this will help.”

They proceeded to take turns spitting in her mouth and all she could do is stand there gagging. I took a step in their direction but the guy behind me was apparently expecting it. I took just that one step when his large hand shot between my legs. His hand grabbed my balls and squeezed so hard I almost screamed. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t even breathe. I was forced to watch as those two men spit in her mouth twice more before they offered her mouth to some of the other perverts crowded around us.

We were ordered back onto the stage by Justin. The four people who undressed us are back on stage with him. Justin turned his attention to Em. He stood right in front of her and began to get undressed. As he stripped he said to her, “That looked like a lot of foreplay. You must be pretty turned on by now.

She just glared at him.

When he was naked he grabbed Em’s upper arm and led her to one of the padded benches behind us. The teenage girl who undressed Mike led him to another. The man who undressed Chris led her to a bench and guided her down onto her back. Mike is on her right and Em is on her left.

Julie grabbed my flaccid cock and led me to the remaining bench. She grinned at me as she turned my cock loose and with a sneer on her face she asked, “What’s the matter, wimp? Can’t get it up?”

“Not for a piece of shit like you. The only explanation I can come up with for a warped cunt like you is you must have been the result of a botched abortion. You were never meant to live.”

I saw it coming but I didn’t even flinch when she drew back and slapped my face with all her might. It hurt like hell but I just stood there and smiled as if I didn’t feel a thing.

Justin is standing at the bench to the right of the one I’m about to stretch out on. He has his cock in Em’s mouth and is watching her struggle to suppress her gag reflex. He looked over at me, shook his head and said, “I thought you were an intelligent man, Hugh. But you just keep digging a deeper hole for you and your family. You’re just making it necessary for me to make things that much more difficult for all four of you.”

“Oh come on, Justin. You didn’t need an excuse. Since this shit started you’ve been bragging about what perverts you and your friends are. I recall Mike asking you twice when you dropped by the house if you had planned to take it easy on us. You never answered him. I think that was your answer. You love this kinky shit. You said so. You had no intention of making this the least bit bearable for us. So why don’t we just drop the pretense, okay?”

“You’re right, Hugh. We aren’t going to do anything to you and your family we weren’t going to do anyway. But the more you piss us off the more of that kind of shit there’s going to be. And with a mind like mine, you’ve gotta believe I can always come up with something more exciting to amuse our customers ... and me of course. But that’s for later. Julie’s going to go find someone to fuck her so she can come back up on stage and give you a little snack. Until she returns, how about you watch me fuck sweet young Emily. It’s time to get this show on the road. There are forty-eight horny men out there waiting to get a dick in her tight little pussy. Of course, they’re going to want to fuck her ass and her cute little mouth, too. And I know the ladies out there well enough to know that by Sunday evening she will have eaten every pussy out there, too.”

He pulled his cock out Em’s mouth and moved down to the end of the bench she’s stretched out on. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her down until her butt was on the bottom edge of the bench. He lifted her legs straight up in the air and then spread them apart. He smiled down at her and said, “There’s nothing in the world as sweet as a fifteen-year-old virgin.”

He drew his hips back until the head of his cock was resting on her tight little slit. He wiggled his hips around slightly until he was certain the head of his cock was resting in the opening and began slowly pressing it into her. He stopped with the head of his cock just inside her, pressing against her hymen. I stopped watching him and looked up at her face to see how’s she’s doing. She looks like she’s trying to sneer at him but I can tell she’s nervous.

The two cameramen who have joined us on the stage came in for closeups and watched with obvious erections when Justin slowly forced his cock into her. She tensed up and gasped when he pierced her hymen. But surprisingly, he didn’t drive his cock all the way into her, not at first. He paused, turned to me and said, “Damn, Hugh! That is one tight pussy. Later on, after all these other guys can’t get it up anymore, and after she fucks one of the dogs, I think I’ll let you have a shot at her because after the dog fucks her none of the guys are going to want any of this until after she’s had a couple of douches and a long hot shower.”

I was distracted by a groan to my left. I turned my head to see a man holding Mike’s legs up while another man is working his cock into his ass. I’ve been so distracted watching Justin rape my daughter I didn’t even see these guys come up on stage. Two more men are getting Chris into position. One is obviously going to fuck her mouth. Hopefully the other is going to fuck her pussy. She never did manage to take the larger fake cock in her ass when we practiced at home in preparation for this weekend.

More men are coming on stage. I guess popping Em’s cherry was the signal to start the gang rape of my family. I had just enough time to see another man getting ready to force his cock into Em’s mouth when a feverish looking old guy lifted my legs up and forced them down, pressing my knees to my chest. When our eyes met he said, “I’d rather have started with your daughter or your hot wife. But I’m afraid I can’t wait. I’ll get my chance at them later. I’m going to start with you, though. After I fuck you I think I’ll let your sexy little wife suck my cock clean if I can get at her. This is the most men we’ve ever had at one of these parties. I guess we’ll be getting a lot of time to recover between fucks.”

I forced myself to relax, at least as much as possible, as he got into position and pressed the head of his totally average cock against my rear opening. It actually wasn’t as bad as I feared when he forced his cock into me. I’m not enjoying it and if it were up to me I’d never do it again. But at least so far it’s bearable. I had a moment to be grateful I made sure we all greased up our butts before we came here because I noticed not one of these assholes is using any kind of lubrication. They want it to hurt us. I grunted when he first forced his cock inside me and with the first few strokes. But once I realized it was uncomfortable but not all that painful I began to relax and let it happen.

It was all but impossible to keep track of what was happening after that. Men gathered around and even before Justin finished raping Em the men were raping all four of us two at a time. There was no rest between rapes. As soon as one man shot his wad he backed off and was replaced by another.

Julie finally returned and as soon as the man fucking my mouth finished she cut in line and straddled my head. She was just lowering her pussy down to my mouth when I heard the words I’ve been waiting for.

“Ding dong.” From the tiny ear bud in my right ear came the words I’ve been waiting to hear. Ding dong, the son of a bitch is dead. I pushed the nasty cunt trying to straddle my face away. She screamed and landed on her ass five feet away. I sat up and as I headed over to where Justin is standing I yelled, “Mike! Breaktime is over. Get off your ass and let’s go to work.”

Mike looked up and saw me heading for Justin. He smiled, pushed the two men assaulting him away and stood up. Justin turned to look at me, not quite understanding what’s going on. He probably assumes I’ve just gone berserk, totally lost it. He watched in shock as I walked up to him and drew my arm back intending to flatten his face. He covered his face with his arms so I kicked him in the balls with all my might. He screamed and dropped his arms to grab his nuts. That left his face exposed and I gleefully broke his nose, enjoying the satisfying crunch.

At first, men who didn’t know me or Mike and had no idea what we were capable of tried to restrain us. We left a trail of them, lying on the floor holding various parts of their bodies and groaning in pain. I kept an eye on Mike for the first few minutes but he was obviously not having any trouble with these middle-aged, out of shape, untrained, unskilled perverts.

By the time Mike and I cleared the stage and headed for the crowd of shocked party goers they were scrambling to find their clothes, get dressed and get the hell out of there. I was about to back off and let them leave when I saw Tony making a run for it. I wasn’t about to let him go. He was trying to force his way through the panicked crowd to get to the door but he didn’t have a chance. I caught up to him, jerked the camera out of his hands and drove my knee into his nuts. He dropped to his knees, screaming and cupping his balls in both hands. I picked him up by his hair, held up his camera and snarled, “Is the first disk today?”

He grabbed my hands to relieve the pain in his scalp and screamed, “Yes!!! I swear it!”

I handed him the camera and ordered him to give me the disk. He obeyed instantly. I pointed to a chair in the corner and ordered him to take a seat. I warned him if I had to hunt him down he’d be a very sorry eunuch.

I checked on Mike. He’s still having fun and kicking ass. Then I looked around until I spotted Sandra. She looked over and saw me looking at her intently and then heading toward her. She had been trying to force her way to the front door but couldn’t penetrate the large crowd of panicked men trying to squeeze out. She turned and headed toward the back of the house but I caught up to her before she made it out of the room. I grabbed a handful of her hair and drew my arm back as if I were about to punch her in the face. She screamed, covered her face and pleaded with me not to hit her. In a calm, reasonable tone of voice I said, “Don’t go yet, Sandra. The party’s just getting interesting. And it wouldn’t be fair to those eight horny dogs out back. Someone needs to see to their needs, don’t you think?”

She started whimpering and begging me to let her go as I dragged her across the room and up onto the stage. I ripped her clothes off and threw her skinny ass down on one of the benches on which my family had just been getting raped. I attached the wrist restraints and told her to relax for a while. It took me a minute to locate Justin. He’s on his knees, holding his nuts and crying like a baby. I went over, grabbed him by the hair and pulled him back up on stage. He was begging me to let him go as I put him on a bench and fastened the cuffs to his wrists.

I brought Tony up on stage and attached his sorry ass to a bench. I looked around the room. More than half the crowd is still trying to get out through the front door. It took me a while but I finally spotted one of the two remaining cameramen. He made the mistake of peeking out of a small room off of the family room. Mike is standing about halfway between the stage and the front door surrounded by a pile of hysterical or in some cases semiconscious party goers. I pointed at the hiding camera man and then at the remaining empty bench. He nodded and smiled. He’s obviously having a good time. While he saw to the hiding cameraman I went looking for the third cameraman. I didn’t think he could have made it out the front door. I decided I should check the back yard before searching the house. I know Justin keeps the back gates of his very sturdy fence locked so if the guy is in the backyard he’s probably hiding somewhere because it’s unlikely he could get out that way.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.