Trapped Family - Cover

Trapped Family

Copyright© 2023 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story was written in response to requests from people who have enjoyed my warped earlier stories containing much abuse inflicted on innocent young women and girls. Those early stories were posted before I mellowed and began to gradually tone them down, at least a little. This is a nasty story. Not all the time but often enough. Most members of SOL should probably avoid it. You will be required to be tolerant and have a dirty mind to enjoy this story. While not the major theme, it contains m

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

Justin let me get dressed after I sucked the third cock and sent me back to my office. I was tempted to go home but I couldn’t come up with a decent excuse so I forced myself to get some work done. I didn’t get much work done, though. I sat at my desk with a file open in front of me and relived the time I just spent in Justin’s office. I tried to evaluate how I feel about what I did and what my future and the future of my family is going to be like.

I find I’m unable to think about the future for me and my family. It’s just too disturbing. I spent a lot of time analyzing my reaction to sucking cocks. There’s no question of me going over to the other side. I can’t even imagine doing it and finding it sexually stimulating. Sucking cocks certainly didn’t turn me on. Except for the vile taste of Justin’s cum, however, it hadn’t been nearly as horrible as I expected. It’s depressing to think I’m going to have to get used to it but as unpleasant as it was I suppose it’s manageable. Again, except for that vile crap that spews out of Justin’s cock. God that was awful!!

My mind wandered to my last virgin opening for a moment and how disturbing the thought of having those bastards raping my ass is. And not just me, my wife and my wonderful, innocent kids.

I didn’t get a single thing done that afternoon. I sat there and thought about sucking cocks. I think I’m bothered more by the realization that sucking cocks turned out to be something I can do than the fact that I actually spent a large part of my afternoon sucking three cocks, an act made all the more humiliating because it was done in front of three women and filmed so it can be put on DVDs and sold to god only knows how many perverts.

I sat there in a daze thinking about it. I might have sat there all night if my secretary hadn’t popped her head in to say goodnight. I cleared off my desk and made my way to my car. I intended to stop on the way home for some gum to do something about my breath and the awful taste in my mouth but the next thing I knew I was pulling into my driveway. I don’t even remember wishing I had fender mounted machine guns the way I normally do to deal with the rush hour morons.

When I entered the house I’m relieved to find everything seems normal there at least. Chris has dinner almost ready. The kids are in their rooms, their homework is already done. When Chris saw me she came over to me, put her arms around me and tried to pull me down for a kiss. I shook my head and said, “No. Not now. Not yet. Let me go up and change and I’ll be right back down.”

But when I tried to pull back she said, “Hugh ... Hugh, what’s wrong? You look ... you’re scaring me. You look like you’re ... I don’t know, dazed I guess. What...”

“Everything’s okay. I’m fine. I just had a bad day. I’ll be...”

“Justin did something, didn’t he?”

I just shrugged and said, “It’s okay. I’m fine. But when I come back down I could really use a strong drink.”

She has tears streaming down her cheeks now. She leaned her forehead against my chest and moaned, “Oh, god. I wish I could die. I wish I’d died a year ago before I made this mess. Hugh, you’re the smartest, strongest, bravest man I know. Please, tell me what I can do. I accept that I have to pay for what I did. But there must be some way to get him to leave you and the kids alone. What if ... what if I tell Justin I’ll belong to him? I’ll do anything he wants me to do for the rest of my life if he’ll just leave you and the kids alone. That sounds like a good deal ... doesn’t it?”

I sighed and said, “Honey, you know he wouldn’t go for that. Even if he’d make more money that way the son of a bitch is having too much fun with us to go for it. Tormenting people is what gives him a hard-on. You should have seen him today, the look on his face. It was all I could do to keep from killing him. The need was almost uncontrollable.”

“What did he do?”

“Let me change and have a drink first. And I still haven’t decided if I should tell Mike and Em. I have to give that more thought.”

As I turned to go to our room she moaned and muttered so quietly, “I wish I’d never been born.”

I turned back, took her in my arms and said, “I thought we agreed you were going to toughen up.”

She opened her mouth to say something but her eyes got huge and the color drained from her face. She sniffed. She distracted me. I forgot about my breath for a minute. I thought she was going to faint. I had to hold her up. She almost collapsed at my feet. She pressed her face against my chest and muttered, “Oh Jesus no!”

She didn’t quite lose consciousness but all the strength left her. I had to pick her up, carry her into the living room and lay her down on the couch. She covered her face with both hands. I’m not sure how to describe her at that point. Tears are pouring out from under her hands but she’s silent. She isn’t sobbing. She’s scaring me. I’ve never seen her, or anyone else, respond like this. I was just about to give Paul a call and ask him what I should do or if I should give her something to calm her down when she finally let me gently pull her hands away from her face. I held her hands in mine and gently squeezed them for a moment. It took a little while but she finally managed to look up at me. She’s obviously struggling for something to say, some suggestion to get us out of this mess. But of course, that solution doesn’t exist.

I forced myself to calm down and smiled, though it couldn’t have been much of a smile. I said, “After we eat I want to take you into my office. We’ll fire up the computer and see if we can’t find a better definition for ‘toughen up’ than the one you’re apparently working with because this is nothing like what I had in mind.”

She reached up, caressed my cheek lightly for a moment and whispered, “You’re such a good man. I’ll never forgive myself for what I’ve brought down on you and the kids. I’m so...”

“If I hear the word sorry come out of your mouth again I’m taking my belt off.”

I leaned down, put my arms around her and held her for a moment before I said, “We’ll get through this. The kids are strong. I’ve lived through worse shit. And after I give you a few good beatings you’ll probably toughen up, too. Now go get supper on the table and let me go so I can get out of these clothes and get comfortable. I’m warning you, if there isn’t a strong drink waiting for me when I return your ass is mine.”

She flashed me a quick, weak smile and said, “My ass is yours for as long as you can stand me. Unfortunately, you won’t have exclusive access until this is over. But if you give me a chance I’ll spend the rest of my worthless life making it up to you.”

I rolled my eyes and growled at her. But I can’t deal with her self-esteem issues right now. I stood up, turned her toward the kitchen, swatted her butt and said, “I’ll be down in ten minutes.”

I changed out of my suit and rinsed out my mouth. Although I still thought I could taste cum I figured it was all in my head and went down to wrap myself around a strong drink. Mike and Em are in the kitchen helping Chris. Mike is setting the table and Em is helping to get the food ready to set out. I sat at the table and gulped down nearly half of the very strong drink Chris made for me. I notice everyone seems unusually quiet. When I asked if something is wrong no one responded at first. Finally, Mike shrugged and said, “We don’t know. Mom seemed okay when we got home. But when we came downstairs a few minutes ago she’s ... different. We don’t know what happened. We’re concerned.”

I smiled and said, “She’s still struggling with that ‘toughen up’ thing. You know what pussies girls are.”

Em came around behind me, wrapped her arms around my neck and tightened them down. She kissed my cheek and said, “That strikes me as a pretty dumb think to say for a man who lives with two ‘pussies.’ How’d ya like to wake up some morning with a ten-inch rubber cock up your ass, buster?”

I loosened her tight grip on my throat and replied, “Now you’re scaring me. How’d you find out about my fantasies?”

Em chuckled and Mike laughed out loud. I pulled Em’s head closer, kissed her cheek and said, “After dinner I’ll explain why your mother is upset. It’s nothing to worry about. I’m going to spank her later and then everything will be okay.

“Is your homework all done?”

They both assured me it is. Then Em added, “And we had some extra time so we played around with those rubber cocks a little more. It isn’t my favorite thing to do but you were right, it does get easier. I don’t doubt we’re going to be very glad you bought those things when we get to Justin’s house on Saturday.”

I started to take another slug of my drink but paused to say to Em, “I don’t know if I’ll ever get used to hearing the words cock and fuck coming out of your mouth. It’s like the sound of fingernails on a chalkboard to me. I’m not asking you not to use them. Under the circumstances that would be pretty stupid. I’m just saying...”

I shrugged and finally finished, “Ignore me baby. I don’t know what the hell I’m saying. I guess I’ll get used to it. They’re just words. I keep telling your mom to toughen up. I need to take my own advice. You’re not my baby girl anymore. The problem is, you’ve turned into a beautiful young woman but whenever I look at you I see my baby girl. And there’s nothing I can do to protect you. I ... I feel so...”

She had tears running down her cheeks when she threw her arms around me and held on tight. It took her a minute to pull herself together and in a very gruff tone of voice say, “You better fuckin’ man-up dude! I’m not big enough to carry your pansy ass!”

I couldn’t help grinning. I hugged her, kissed her and exclaimed, “Damn! You two have always made me proud and I love you to death. But I never really appreciated how strong you guys are. Watching you, listening to you, I’m increasingly certain we’re going to survive this mess intact. Now get your ass back to work. I’m hungry.”

Em straightened up, smiled at Mike and said, “He’s so easy. I’ve had him wrapped around my little finger since I was five. He’s so easy it almost isn’t fun anymore.”

I stood up. Em smiled and exclaimed, “Just kidding, dad! Honest!”

“Bullshit! You had me wrapped around your little finger long before you were five and I’ve always known it. Now get the hell out of my way. I need another drink. That’s the thing about having kids. It requires lots of alcohol if you want to survive.”

It was a quiet meal. That isn’t uncommon. Unless something unusual occurs our dinner conversation is usually little more than some occasional lighthearted teasing. I’m pretty sure what I have to say is best left for later.

We enjoyed another of Chris’ delicious meals. It’s the only kind she makes. When it was over we all worked to clean up the kitchen. I opened a bottle of our favorite wine and Chris brought four wine glasses. We returned to the kitchen table. I poured four glasses of wine and we all had a few sips in silence before Mike said, “Why do I get the feeling something bad happened today?”

I sighed and said, “This wasn’t the very best day I ever had at the office. I’ve been debating with myself whether or not I should tell you about it most of the afternoon but I was probably just looking for an excuse to avoid the humiliation. That was foolish. There’s going to be a great deal of humiliation in our lives for a while. You three are no doubt going to suffer most of it.”

I turned to Mike and said, “I’m afraid you need to hear this most of all.”

I sucked down half a glass of wine before I could find the words. I stared down at my nearly empty glass and felt my face turning dark red. Finally, in a monotone narrative, as emotionlessly as possible, I described what happened in Justin’s office today. I told them about that coldhearted bitch, Sandra and her crew of perverts and every terrible thing they did to me. I also told them they made it clear they were saving my last virginal orifice for the party on Saturday.

I reached for the wine bottle and tried to ignore the shock on everyone’s face. Chris and Em both have tears streaming down their cheeks. Mike looks furious and scared at the same time.

No one said a word for a very long time until Mike said, “I’m pretty sure you don’t want to say any more about what happened. I can understand that. And it kills me to say this. But after hearing what they did, I think ... maybe we should ... you know, what we talked about.”

I groaned. I know I have to say yes. But the thought of doing ... that, with my son, my stomach is churning like crazy. After a long delay I finally said, “I know you’re right. But god! What kind of father lets first his daughter and then his son have oral sex with him?!!”

After a short pause Em quietly offered, “Mom and I could help. Maybe we can’t make it pleasurable. But I bet we could make it bearable.”

Mike and I both looked at her questioningly. She shrugged and said, “We’ve both done it more than you have. We both enjoy doing it. Maybe we could offer some advice. And I know you won’t like this suggestion, but we could also keep you stimulated. I know from recent personal experience it’s even more fun if you’re turned-on. If you’re going to have to do it you might as well do whatever you can to make it as pleasant as possible.”

I turned to Chris and asked, “Do you have an opinion?”

“I’m not an expert. But I remember what it was like the first half dozen times I did it. I didn’t know what I was doing and I didn’t know what to expect. It was very unpleasant. I learned, and now I love doing it. Em loved it right away. That may be due in part to the little bit of motherly advice I was able to give her. To be honest, though, the difference is really all in your head. Well, that and if you don’t know what you’re doing it can be pretty unpleasant. There’s nothing I can do about the mindset of an average heterosexual male. But maybe I can give you some guidance, tell you what to watch out for, tell you some tricks to make it easier and avoid some unpleasantness. And Em is right about how much a little stimulation can add to the experience.

“I doubt Justin and his kinky friends are going to want us providing you with that assistance at the party unless he thinks it will humiliate us. But here, when it’s just the four of us, I know it would help you to adjust and deal with it. And remember our earlier discussion, Hugh? It isn’t just gay men who enjoy sucking cocks. I wouldn’t want you guys to switch teams. But think about it. A lot of women AND straight men enjoy doing it. When I first heard about glory holes I assumed the guys on both sides of those walls were gay. It was you who told me it’s just as likely they’re horny married guys. Maybe if you got used to it and learned to avoid some of the beginner pitfalls you might realize it’s not such a big deal.”

“Everything you just said makes sense. And I’ll admit that by the time I left Justin’s office after sucking three cocks it wasn’t quite as traumatic as I thought it would be. I wanted to kill everyone in that room. I still do. But the thought of doing that with Mike ... Jesus, Chris! I don’t even think I can do that!”

Chris shrugged and replied, “It didn’t seem to bother you as much when you were encouraging me and Em last night. And after we tried it and looked around you two weren’t traumatized, not unless an erection is a sign of trauma.”

“Damn it, Chris! Would you please stop making sense!”

“Don’t get too upset, dear. You know I don’t do it often.”

Mike interrupted our banter to ask, “I understand the idea of doing that with me makes you very uncomfortable, dad. So please tell me, who would you recommend I call and invite over so I can practice sucking cocks so I’ll be prepared when a bunch of perverts rape me?”

I hate it that they’re all making so much sense. I looked Mike in the eyes and said, “Okay, Mike. But I hope you can forgive me for this.”

“There’s nothing to forgive. I know you’re doing this for me, not to me.”

Chris stood up and said, “Em, please go get a blanket from the linen closet. Then come back and take your clothes off.”

Em stood up and hurried from the room. We all got up and went into the living room. Chris started undressing and began telling Mike and me the secrets of giving a good blowjob without choking, gagging or throwing up. We both picked up some valuable tips, things I wish I had been aware of in Justin’s office this afternoon. One especially valuable tip was how to control the gag reflex by attempting to swallow before starting the downstroke. I learned a couple more things, too. But most of what she told us I’m already aware of, either due to some of the stories I’ve read on the internet or things she’s mentioned in the past.

Em returned and spread the blanket out in the middle of the living room. When she straightened up and started undressing, Mike and I looked at each other and reluctantly began to take our clothes off. As soon as everyone was naked, Chris said, “You guys stretch out on the blanket. Em and I are going to join you, try to get you warmed up and maybe relax you a little.”

As soon as Mike and I were in position, Chris started to lie down beside me. Em said, “Mom, why don’t we try something different? I expect Justin will be making us do something else we haven’t experienced before to entertain his friends. I won’t be surprised if he orders us to switch partners. How about if we try that tonight, too?”

Chris and I looked at each other for a moment before she smiled and said, “I’m embarrassed to admit it, but I don’t even have a problem with that.”

I saw Mike roll his eyes. Then he teased, “I knew you were into that young stuff mom! Pervert!”

Chris moved over and stretched out beside Mike. As she was getting comfortable she said, “I hope you can even get it up for an old lady like me. You may end up servicing a bunch of old hags like me at Justin’s place.”

“Old lady my ass! You may not be a teenager any longer, but you’re sure as hell still a hottie.”

Em stretched out beside me and the four of us began making out like four teenagers. I don’t know about Chris but I’m very uncomfortable swapping spit with my fifteen-year-old daughter, or at least I was at first. She had to force my hand onto her perfect breast. I must confess, however, not long after I felt that soft, firm, warm flesh under my hand I began exploring eagerly. Once I stopped needing her guidance her hand moved down and began to caress my already erect cock.

I’m both amused and impressed by how much she seems to enjoy exploring my cock and balls. In a perfect world I would have been able to put a stop to this. But Chris has put us all in a very awkward position with her gambling. Now we’re doing what we think we can do to make the things Justin will force us to do slightly easier. That being said, I can’t deny my beautiful, sexy daughter is having an instantaneous affect on me. I’ve watched her mature in a remarkably short amount of time and there’s no way I could have missed what a beautiful woman she’s turning into. But there’s a big difference between discreetly appreciating the woman she’s quickly becoming from afar and lying naked with her and exploring her perfect young body. Despite my initial reservations, however, I quickly became so wrapped up in what we were doing and so aroused that I totally forgot the purpose of our make out session.

I almost said the hell with it when Chris announced, “Okay, boys. Playtime is over ... for now. It’s time to switch partners. And not in the way you’d like.”

Chris and Em sat up. Em looked down, smiled and said, “Believe me, dad, I’m just as sorry as you are. You’re pretty damn good at that for an old fart!”

“Yeah. I’ve had months of experience. Your mother and I try to make love at least once a year.”

She and Chris got up, leaving Mike and me hot, horny, and looking at each other as if we both wish we could wake up from this nightmare. I think we both realized a sixty-nine isn’t what’s called for here. We were spared having to come to any decisions when Chris stepped in and took charge. She ordered me to lay down on my back and spread my legs. Then she dropped to her knees beside me. After I was in the appropriate position she guided Mike into a kneeling position between my legs.

I closed my eyes I don’t want to see this. I opened my eyes briefly when I heard Em joining the three of us on the blanket. I saw her reach out and begin teasing her big brother’s cock and balls. It isn’t a new experience. I watched her suck his cock yesterday and it was obvious she enjoyed the hell out of it. He just as obviously enjoys what she’s doing and she looks like she’s having fun. I should hate seeing my kids doing what they’re doing now. Well, I do. And because we feel like we have to do what we’re doing now my hatred for Justin is just that much more intense. But I’m also relieved they’re able to do the things we’re asking of them without seeming to be traumatized. I hope they’ll be able to handle the abuse to which I expect we’ll all be subjected on Saturday just as well.

Chris got Mike’s attention and asked, “Do you remember what I told you?

It obviously took him a minute to stop concentrating on what Em is doing but finally I saw his head seem to clear and he thought back to the things he needs to keep in mind if he wants to make sucking cocks as painless as possible. He nodded and a bit breathlessly he replied, “Yeah. I think so.”

Chris grinned and said, “The little tramp’s pretty good at that, isn’t she?”

For a few seconds Mike looked pissed. But he came to his senses and realized she was teasing. He smiled and replied, “She does seem incredibly uninhibited. I hope that will make things easier for her. I’m worried about her ... about both of you.”

She caressed his cheek and said, “We’re stronger than we look.”

I pray she’s right. That hasn’t been my impression given her reactions so far.

I glanced up at Mike. He’s looking nervously at my totally flaccid cock and suddenly I knew I couldn’t go through with this. Chris has always seemed to be disturbingly good at reading my mind. I had just begun to tense up in preparation to sitting up and telling them I can’t do this when she put her hand on my chest and in a surprisingly authoritarian tone ordered, “Stay! None of us want this, Hugh. Mike least of all. But he’s right and you know it. Saturday is going to be terrible for all of us. But the better prepared we are to deal with it the less traumatic it will be. He knows how you feel about this and he isn’t going to blame you. We all know this is my fault. The blame is mine and I’ll never forgive myself or ask forgiveness from any of you. Go ahead and hate me. I deserve it. But until it’s over we have no choice but to do whatever it takes to get through it. Then you can kick my sorry ass to the curb. Until then, you know Justin won’t let that happen.”

I relaxed and as much as possible I accepted that I have to do this. Her reference to Saturday jogged my memory. “While I was in his office today getting ... while I was in his office he informed me the “party” he has planned for us is a two-day event. It won’t end until Sunday evening.”

No one moved or spoke for a long moment. Not until, under her breath, Em said, “Fuck me! Fuck me over and over! I wonder how many of them there’ll be.”

It was several minutes before Mike and Em seemed to shake off that bit of devastating news and return to the present. Chris, on the other hand, is kneeling beside me with a slightly crazy look on her face and tears flowing down her cheeks like a river. But she isn’t making a sound.

When I saw the state she’s in I reached up and gently but firmly pulled her down into my arms. She resisted at first but I held on tight. I didn’t say anything. I didn’t know what to say. I just held her. She started muttering something over and over. It took me a minute to realize she’s mumbling, ‘Kill me. Please kill me’ over and over.

I kissed her cheek and as calmly as I possibly could I said, “No one is going to kill you. No one wants to kill you. And no one is going to ‘kick you to the curb.’ Now pull yourself together. We need you. And we need you at your best. Right now, we need your expertise. You’re the best cocksucker we know and you’re in the middle of a lesson so man-up, bitch! Before I take a belt to your sexy ass!”

“Oh god! I don’t know what to do! You and the kids don’t deserve this. You’ve done nothing wrong. Even if I kill myself it won’t change his plans for you. It’s hopeless. I...”

“Do I need to slap you to snap you out of it? Come on, Chris. We need you.”

She sat up slowly and pointed to a box of tissues on a table behind Em. Em reached over, grabbed the box and handed it to her. After she wiped her eyes, staring down at the blanket because she couldn’t look anyone in the eyes she said, “I’m so, so sorry. I promise I’ll leave as soon as this is over. There’s nothing else I can offer you.”

I sat up, wrapped my arms around her while ignoring her weak struggles and said, “We’ve already discussed this. We aren’t happy you got us into this mess with your gambling. But we all understand it’s an addiction. We know you never even imagined it would have ended up like this. We may be a bit pissed and more than a little concerned about what our lives are going to be like in the immediate future. But we still love you and you aren’t going anywhere. Besides, I have sat on curbs. They’re very uncomfortable. You wouldn’t like it. Now pull yourself together. Mike still needs to learn how to suck a cock and after the nasty remarks Justin made today I can pretty much guarantee we all need to spend a lot more time playing with those rubber cocks before Saturday.”

Chris spent a few minutes calming down and pulling herself together. She took a deep breath and asked Mike and Em if they’re ready. He’s still kneeling between my legs. Em is beside and slightly behind him. Chris caressed his cheek and whispered, “I’m so sorry.”

“I know mom. Yeah, I’m ready. And I think I remember everything you said.”

He inched up a little and very tentatively wrapped his hand around my cock. He studiously avoided looking me in the eyes. I couldn’t watch any longer. I relaxed as much as possible and closed my eyes. I heard him shift his position and tried not to react when I felt his lips and his tongue just below the head of my still totally flaccid cock. I felt him flinch and then relax and I knew Em was doing what she could to help him. I assume she has begun to caress his cock and balls to try and stimulate him in order to make this exercise as tolerable as possible.

Despite how I feel about what we’re doing cocks apparently have a mind of their own. Mine quickly became erect as soon as Mike put his hand and then his warm, wet tongue on it.

Chris stretched out beside me, her head near my hip so she could be there to guide Mike. She said, “Don’t start there. I don’t know what the perverts have in mind or what turns them on. But if it’s left up to you, here’s what I like to do. Start out teasing their balls, mostly with the tip of your tongue.”

Mike adjusted his aim and began licking my balls. Chris continued her instructions. “After a couple minutes of that, lick your way up the shaft. Get it nice and wet. Then do the same to the head. Make certain your lips are wet, press them against the head of his cock and begin sliding your lips slowly down the shaft. Be very careful about your teeth. Not very many guys like having their cocks bitten or scraped for some unknown reason.

She ran her fingertip lightly across the head of my cock and asked, “You know about the lube, right? You’ve tasted it?”

Mike was just starting to work his way up my shaft. He paused and said, “No. But I tasted pussy yesterday and you said it tastes the same as the lube from a guy.”

“That’s right. There’s basically no taste at all. It’s too bad cum doesn’t come in that flavor.

“Once you start taking a cock into your mouth you should take your hand away unless the guy is hung like a horse. In that case, wrap your hand around the base of his cock and hang on until the very end. When I suck your dad’s cock I like to tease his balls with my fingertips because it turns him on so much. But I think that would be inappropriate this weekend. You don’t want anyone to get the impression you enjoy sucking their cocks.

“You won’t use your hand until you know the guy is about to cum. When the time comes, wrap your lips around the groove below the head and just use your hand until you know he is done or until he pushes you away. Don’t try to swallow until his cock is out of your mouth. First of all, it’s very difficult to swallow with a cock in your mouth. Second, the more time you spend getting accustomed to the taste the easier it will be for you as the day goes on.

“Not all cum tastes the same. Some guys have cum that’s so mild it’s almost pleasant. Most guys cum is bitter. Some are so bitter it’s vile, like Justin’s. A lot of what I’m telling you is secondhand information I’ve picked up from friends over the years. I’ve only done it with two men, your dad and Justin. Your dad’s is mildly bitter but not really bad once you get used to it. Justin’s made me want to vomit. But girls talk. I’ve heard them comparing. Most guys apparently are like your dad.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.