Trapped Family - Cover

Trapped Family

Copyright© 2023 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story was written in response to requests from people who have enjoyed my warped earlier stories containing much abuse inflicted on innocent young women and girls. Those early stories were posted before I mellowed and began to gradually tone them down, at least a little. This is a nasty story. Not all the time but often enough. Most members of SOL should probably avoid it. You will be required to be tolerant and have a dirty mind to enjoy this story. While not the major theme, it contains m

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

When we were alone, Chris quietly and very fearfully asked if I would like her to sleep in the guest room. I got up, took her hand and helped her to her feet. I took her in my arms and replied, “I’m torn between wanting to beat your sexy ass until it’s bleeding and wanting to hold you and make it clear I have never and will never stop loving you. And although I have to keep reminding myself, I’m well aware that gambling can be an addiction as compelling and as addictive as smoking cigarettes or taking drugs. Besides, I’ve never hit a woman. I don’t think I could. Come on, let’s go to bed.”

As we were heading for the stairs she said, “Maybe you should overcome your reluctance and give me a good beating. We might both feel better.”

“I suspect you’ll be punished enough on Saturday. I must admit I’m more than a little shocked by the situation we’re in now. I had no idea what an asshole Justin is. I thought I knew him. I thought the evil bastard was our friend.”

“Yeah. He really shocked me, too. Especially when he said our entire family will be required to pay off my debt ... even you! God, Hugh! I’m so scared! Not for myself. Well, I’m scared for me, too. But I have it coming. Not you and the kids, though! You’re innocent. I’m terrified. I can’t even imagine what that sick bastard is planning. And he’s so excited about it!”

We went to our room and got ready for bed. Chris undressed and started to put on one of the oversized men’s t-shirts she wears to bed. Before she could I said, “Stop.” I took a couple steps, took it from her and in a mild but commanding tone I said, “You don’t wear this anymore. You sleep in the nude from now on. In fact, from now on you’ll be nude whenever and wherever I tell you. Is that understood?”

I thought she might be upset. It pleased me that she’s struggling to keep a straight face. I think that not only is she aroused that I’m suddenly dominant for the first time in our lives together, but she’s both relieved and excited that I still want her after what I saw her do with Justin today.

She looked into my eyes for a moment and then meekly replied, “Yes, sir.” She looks like she wants to throw her arms around me and thank me but feels that would be inappropriate.

She turned and went into our bathroom. When she turned to shut the door I sternly ordered, “No! You don’t close any door in this house without my permission from now on. And I’m very unlikely to give you permission.”

She blushed. But quietly replied, “Yes, sir.”

She pushed the door all the way open and began her normal nighttime routine which always begins with using the toilet. I waited until I heard urine splashing into the bowl and stood in the doorway. Observing my wife, or any member of the opposite sex for that matter, using the toilet has never been something I contemplated. I’ve read about people who are into those kinds of activities but it didn’t do anything for me. Seeing her now, though, blushing what appears to be an even darker red than when she was stripped to amuse Justin and then forced to suck his cock in front me and Mike with the less than willing assistance of her naked and very embarrassed daughter who was tasked with providing Justin with a naked young female to feast his lecherous eyes upon is surprisingly arousing. I didn’t know that about me!

I entered the room, stood in front of her and ordered her to spread her legs. I’ve never watched a woman use the toilet, never even thought about it! It’s unremarkable except that seeing how extremely embarrassed she is kind of turns me on. And I can’t say for certain but I’m beginning to suspect she’s becoming aroused as well. Something about this unusual situation is beginning to turn us both on! I’ll be damned! I’m a pervert and I didn’t even know it!!

Her eyes are closed. I decided that was inappropriate. “Open your eyes, Chris.”

She didn’t even hesitate. Her eyes snapped open and she slowly tilted her head back until our gaze met.

“Has any man ever watched you piss before?”

“God no!”

“How does it make you feel?”

She paused for a moment before she almost whispered, “Humiliated ... and ... oh god! I don’t understand! I’m...”

There was a very long pause, long enough that with a last few brief spurts the flow of piss came to an end. She responded then, so quietly I almost couldn’t hear her she admitted, “Oh god, Hugh! I’m sorry! I’m aroused!! I’m turned on! But that can’t ... I can’t ... I’m not like that! I don’t understand!”

She continued to sit there for a moment with a dazed look on her face before she finally reached for the toilet paper. “No, Chris. Don’t wipe. You aren’t done yet.”

I almost can’t believe I’m going to do what it just occurred to me to do. As I said, these games have never turned me on. But there’s something about her reaction to the way I’m treating her and the things I’m making her do that does kind of turn me on. This may be a big mistake but I have to try it. I’m only wearing my jockey shorts. I whipped them off, tossed them on the counter and asked her, “Have you ever seen a man piss?”

“Not from the front, not unless you count Mike when we were potty training him.”

She was halfway through that sentence when she suddenly realized what I have in mind. She looked up at me and the look on my face must have confirmed her suspicion. But she didn’t move. She sat there and watched as I moved a little closer. I’m not even sure I’ll be able to do this. I have to piss. But I’ve never pissed on a person before, I’m not sure I can. And she isn’t just a person ... she’s my wife and I love her. But either she was changed by the things Justin did to her today and the things we did this evening in our living room, or perhaps she has had some deep dark fantasies she has kept hidden all this time. From the time I ordered her not to wear her t-shirt to bed and ordered her not to close any doors ... I don’t know, it just seems like suddenly there’s something different about her.

She stared at my not quite totally flaccid cock in apparent fascination. If she’s freaking out over what I’m about to do, or try to do, it isn’t apparent. I held my cock between my thumb and two fingers and said, “Don’t move.”

My target is a much too small triangle between the tops of her thighs. But that’s okay. From the time this perverted idea occurred to me I intended to get a lot of it on her. I moved a little closer and strained to start my own flow. She’s staring as if fascinated. In fact, she seems very fascinated and not at all disgusted. I would never in a million years have thought she’d sit still for this!

The first weak spurt finally shot out and landed on her thigh. She gasped and shuddered but I’d swear it was from excitement, not shock or dismay or disbelief.

She stared down at the spot on her thigh where my piss landed and then the stream finally began to flow freely. She continued to stare down, watching as I moved the flow over both thighs, her belly and finally concentrated on her pussy. Under her breath she’s whispering, “Oh shit! Oh Jesus! Oh fuck!”

Then she reached down as if she didn’t even realize she was doing it and spread her pussy open. I directed the rest of the flow to her surprisingly tight little opening. I don’t know about her but I was shocked when just as the flow was tapering off she experienced what appeared to be a very powerful orgasm!

I wasn’t very good at aiming those final few spurts. They mostly landed on her belly while she stared down in fascination. When the flow finally ended, before I could shake off the last few drops which always cling to the head of my dick she dove down and sucked my cock clean!!

I stared down at her in shock until she sat back up, smiled up at me and said, “Thank you. I needed that. I need to be treated the way you’ve begun to treat me tonight. If you didn’t ... if you didn’t I know I couldn’t live with myself after what I’ve done. Please, Hugh, I want you to treat me this way from now on. Not just until my debt is paid. For the rest of our lives. Can you do that?”

I’ve never treated Chris, or any other woman for that matter, with anything but respect. My first reaction is that I certainly can’t do that. What we’ve done this evening has been an aberration. But much to my surprise I find I’m enjoying telling her what to do, ordering her to do things I know will embarrass her. And this!! I just pissed on my wife!!! Where in the hell did that come from?!! The thing is, though, I fucking enjoyed it! I’m a bit confused. I still love her. I certainly don’t want to hurt her or harm her in any way. But telling her she has to sleep in the nude and can no longer close any door in the house, as mild as those new rules are, excited me. Pissing on her, though, I don’t understand it, but that turned me on!!

I paused and tried to figure out what’s going through my mind all of a sudden. Am I just trying to punish her? Or was I warped by watching Justin humiliate and abuse her this evening? Or were these perverted thoughts in me all this time and I didn’t realize it? Did Justin somehow give me permission to set free the pervert hidden inside of me? Whatever the catalyst, Chris seems to really need to be treated this way. I don’t know that I want it to be a permanent lifestyle which lasts for the rest of our lives. But at least for now I can’t deny I’m enjoying this new relationship.

“Get cleaned up and go to bed. I’m going to need another blowjob before I can go to sleep tonight so don’t take your time. I’ll work on an entire set of rules for you tomorrow.”

She sounded grateful when she kissed my hand and said, “Thank you, sir. I’ll be a good slave. I promise.”

I wasn’t thinking of her as a slave. But if that’s what she wants I’m willing to play that game, at least for a while. It could be a lot of fun although I can’t think of anything she wouldn’t have done for me at any time in the past.

I grabbed my jockeys and returned to the bedroom. I put my underwear in the hamper and pulled the bedspread and top sheet down. I started to get in bed but at the last second I went over, opened the bedroom door all the way and then went to bed and stretched out on my back. Chris took a very quick shower, from her midsection down I think, since she didn’t get her hair wet. She came rushing out of the bathroom in record time. She paused when she saw our bedroom door but just smiled a pixie smile she couldn’t contain and crawled into bed. She didn’t say a word about the door or all the lights being on. I doubt if we’ll be disturbed. I’m pretty sure Mike and Em are both in bed, with their doors closed, and probably asleep or close enough.

She knelt by my hip and teased my cock lovingly for a moment. She’s looking at me closely. I can see she wants to ask me a question but isn’t certain she has the nerve. I guess she can’t stand not knowing. She finally asked, “Is that something you’ve always wanted to do?”

“No. I’ve read about people who are into that but it didn’t do anything for me. I just thought it sounded kind of nasty. I’m not really sure why I did it tonight. It wasn’t planned. Things just sort of worked up to it. Three things about what we did in there shocked me. The first is that I actually enjoyed it. I didn’t expect that. The second was that you didn’t start screaming and trying to beat me to death. The third, the biggest shock, was when you had an orgasm, a very nice one from the looks of it. I believe we’ll be doing that again, or things like that. There are other things I’ve read about but never contemplated doing before. Things I assumed I’d never do. I’m thinking we might try doing some of those things now since we seem to be more open to experimenting than we were in the past.

“I’ve just been as totally honest as I can be. Now I want you to be honest with me. Is that something you’ve wanted to do? And is that something you’d have wanted to do even if you hadn’t gotten us into this situation with Justin? Because I was left with the impression you went along because you felt like you deserved it. I want to be clear I wasn’t doing that because I look down on you or because I think you deserve to be treated that way. It just seemed to evolve and as our relationship began to change from the time I took away your t-shirt when you were getting ready for bed ... I don’t know. I can’t really explain it. I wondered for a moment if being forced to watch Justin humiliate you and Em today might have warped me in some way. I still don’t understand why I did it and I really don’t understand why I enjoyed it.”

“Just like you, I’ve read about things like that in stories I found on the internet when I was bored and my housework was done. At first I was sickened. But some of the situations in some of the stories appealed to fantasies I used to masturbate to when I was a teenager. I don’t know where they came from. I was never exposed to porn. I suspect they may have begun from watching movies of women being overpowered and taken by strong, dominant men. And it really began to concern me when I’d read the paper and become aroused reading reports of women being kidnapped and raped or drugged at parties and raped by large numbers of boys or young men, like at a frat house. I can’t explain it. Something about the idea of being helpless, being unable to say no, being taken and used ... those things used to arouse me. But that all went away when I started dating real boys. And when we met I became a whole new me. Those fantasies were gone.

“You’re right about feeling like I deserved it when you first stood in front of me in there and I realized what you were planning to do. My first thought was I deserve it. I even thought if you pissed on me it might somehow cleanse me. But atonement was the last thing on my mind by the time the first squirt landed on my thigh. I have no idea where it came from. Just like you I had no idea I had that inside of me. But suddenly it was warm and wet and incredibly hot and nasty and it was the most exciting thing I could imagine doing! And when I looked up at your wonderful face and realized it was turning you on I had no more reservations. I’m still not certain how I feel about my reaction. But darling, you can piss on me ... or in me, any fucking time you want. Or every time you piss from now on. I don’t care. Anything you want is okay with me.”

“In you?! What do you mean?”

She shrugged and said, “I don’t want to suggest anything or try to tell you what to do. But if you want to piss in my mouth or my pussy or even my ass you just have to tell me to get ready. I’m just your slave girl now. I can only do what I’m told. And not just that either. If there’s anything, any nasty thing you want me to do you don’t even have to give the order. Just do it. Or just order me to do it.”

“Okay, but how do you feel about it? If I treat you that way will I be harming you? I have no doubt you’ll be having more than enough of that kind of shit to deal with from Justin and his pervert friends. I’m already worried about how that’s going to affect you and Em. What damage will I be doing to your self-esteem or your already fragile psyche if I begin to treat you like ... well, like a slave girl?”

“I’ll be honest, I’m going to try very hard to hate it when Justin is making me do it. But I’d love it if you treated me like that, as long as you can still love me.”

“I’ll admit there are some nasty things I’ve read about that turned me on. I never even remotely considered doing them to you. But after what we just did and the way we both feel about it, maybe a bit of slow experimentation might take our mind off of my asshole boss. I guess we’re going to give it a try. Now suck my cock, you nasty cunt!”

She smiled and dove for my cock like she has been dying for me to give the order. I pulled her hip closer so I can reach her ass and her pussy with my hand and stared in awe as she took more of my cock into her mouth than she ever has before.

Chris has gotten very good at sucking my cock over the years. But this time was different. She must be really turned on because she fucking devoured me. She even took the head of my cock into her throat for the first time and hardly gagged at all! When I looked down and saw her lips wrapped around the base of my seven-inch cock and her nose pressing against my belly I exclaimed, “Holy shit! Chris?!”

I thought I should stop her before she hurt herself but the look of pride and excitement on her face ... I just couldn’t do it. The truth is I’m not sure I like what she’s doing. It feels weird. I prefer her normal blowjob. But her pride and her enthusiasm seem to compensate for the slight discomfort each time the head of her cock enters her throat and I didn’t have the heart to ask her to do it the old-fashioned way. And what the hell, it still feels wonderful and I know I’m not going to last long. I just hope she’s not hurting herself.

I lay my head back down on the pillow and played with her pussy for the few short minutes it took her to bring about my climax. As soon as I tensed up and my hand clamped down on her pussy she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and finished me off with her hand like always so she can savor the taste of my cum, something I still have trouble understanding since I’ve tasted my cum and know how bitter it is. She insists that once she got used to the taste, which she concedes is not her favorite taste treat, there’s just something about having me cum in her mouth that’s so erotic she sometimes climaxes when I do it.

I pulled her up beside me and we kissed like young lovers for a long moment until we heard Em, her voice dripping with awe, breathlessly exclaim, “How in the hell did you do that?!!”

We didn’t even freak out, not after everything we did with Mike and Em this evening. Chris rolled off me and in our doorway we saw our two kids staring at us in shock. Although I want to hear the answer to that question, too, I asked, “Why aren’t you two sleeping?”

Mike replied, “We’ve been talking. I was worried Em might think I was taking advantage of her after what we did in the living room and we’re both worried about Saturday. We always talk things over when one of is worried about something.”

That gave me a very warm feeling. They’ve always gotten along; probably better than any other two siblings I’ve ever seen. But it’s good to know they rely on each other. I have a feeling they’re going to need that.

Chris sat up and finally responded to Em’s question. “That was the first time I’ve ever done that. I wasn’t trying to. I didn’t intend to. I was just so horny and so enthusiastic ... I don’t really know how it happened. I just got carried away. I was just trying to extend my lips and get a tiny bit more into my mouth and the next thing I knew he was tickling my nose with his pubic hair. When I realized what I had done I got so excited I just kept doing it!”

Em still has that look of awe on her face. She asked, “Didn’t it hurt?”

Chris shrugged, which I noticed distracted Mike. She smiled and said, “Yeah, a little, at first. But it was so exciting I just kept doing it. By the time it was over I was pretty much used to it and it wasn’t even difficult anymore.”

Everyone was quiet for a minute. I had a sudden thought pop into my head about the things we did in the living room and said to Em, “There are still several things we didn’t try downstairs and I suspect your mom is still pretty wound up. How’d you like to see if you can think of some way to help her relax so she can sleep?”

Under her breath, Chris exclaimed, “Oh no! Hugh!”

I whispered, “Shut up, slave.”

Em keeps looking back and forth between me and Chris but she doesn’t seem as embarrassed as she did downstairs earlier. Mike leaned down and whispered in her ear for a moment. Just when I figured they weren’t going to try it she came into the room and stood at the foot of the bed looking down at her mother’s pussy. After a longer pause, without looking up from Chris’ pussy she asked, “Several things? Like what?”

I shrugged and said, “Justin and his friends are perverts who like porn, the raunchiest kinds of porn I gather from what he was saying. They like it so much they have friends in the business. I imagine there are a lot of things you’ll end up doing to amuse them which you never thought you’d ever do. One of the more common acts I expect you’ll be subjected to is anal sex. We’ve never tried it but I gather a lot of people do it.”

“Doesn’t that hurt?”

“It doesn’t interest me and I’ve never tried it. From what I’ve heard and read I understand it does at first, especially if it isn’t done right. But from what I’ve read it isn’t so bad if the person on the receiving end is properly prepared. Unfortunately, also from what I’ve read, more than a few of the guys who are into that either aren’t smart enough to get a girl ready, aren’t patient enough, or take pleasure from making it hurt.”

I think my mouth started moving before my brain really kicked in when I heard myself say, “After listening to myself I think it might be smart to do what we can to get ready before we go.”

“How do we do that?”

“We stretch ourselves out and grease ourselves up.”

“All of us?”

“Well, I had you and your mom in mind. But it might be a good idea for your brother and I to do the same, just in case. Justin didn’t rule it out. In fact, as I recall, with a few vague hints he seemed to suggest the possibility. I learned too much I didn’t know today about what a fucking pervert that bastard is to feel confident Mike and I won’t be subjected to that sort of abuse on Saturday.”

“What else? What else didn’t we try that might entertain Justin and his friends?”

I had to think about that for a minute. I said, “I believe a lot of people play around with light bondage. There’s water sports.”

Chris gasped, Em exclaimed, “Swimming, diving and waterskiing?! What’s sexy about that?!”

I couldn’t help chuckling at her innocent response. Mike was amused, too.

“No baby. I mean yes, those are watersports. But I’m talking about when someone pees on ... or even in, another person.”

She looked at me skeptically for a moment. I get the impression she thinks I’m pulling her leg. After a long pause she asked, “You’ve never done that ... have you?”

I smiled and replied, “Actually, we did it for the first time a little less than an hour ago. I’m not sure why. It was a spontaneous thing. It turned out to be surprisingly erotic ... in a nasty sort of way. But I expect there’s going to be a lot of nasty in our lives until that debt is paid off. I think it’s going to be in our best interests to be a lot more open minded than we have been.”

“Anything else?”

“Sex with animals isn’t as rare as you might expect. And no, we haven’t tried that.”

“That’s gross!!”

“Yes, it is. I’d like to be able to tell you it’s too extreme. I hadn’t even considered the possibility until you asked me for some examples. Unfortunately, Justin obviously has a cruel streak in him or we wouldn’t be in this situation. But I saw his face when he was ordering us around today. I believe the medical term for people like him is ‘sick fuck.’ And I get the impression from him that his friends were all produced from the same mold. I’m not ruling anything out. That’s something you and I need to keep in mind, Mike. Justin was careful to point out that he couldn’t rule out some of his sick friends doing sick shit to us just because they know how much we’ll hate it. And to be honest, I’m not certain Justin was being completely honest when he claimed that sort of thing doesn’t appeal to him. It’s just as likely it turns him on but he doesn’t want me to know that about him. At least not until he’s getting ready to shove his dick in me or Mike.”

Chris covered her face with her hands and between gut wrenching sobs muttered, “Oh god! What have I done?!”

She lowered her hands, looked around the room and said, “I don’t have enough life left to live to ever make up for what you’re going to have to go through because of me. And it wouldn’t even do any good to kill myself. The bastard would still use you three innocent victims to get his money back. I know you’re getting tired of hearing it but I’m so, so sorry. And now we’re trapped. There’s nothing I can do to get you out of this. I’m such a...”

I put my arms around her and said, “There is one thing you can do that might help, at least a little. Chris, we need you to toughen up. We can’t deal with Justin and worry about you, too. I have no idea how long it will take to work our way out of this. And to be honest, I don’t really trust those cocksuckers to tell us when the debt is paid. But until we can get out from under those perverts I’m reasonably certain we’re all going to end up doing a lot of shit we don’t want to do and we’re all going to have to be strong, because we’ll have enough to worry about besides worrying about each other’s sanity.”

“I’ll try, Hugh. But knowing I’m responsible for the terrible things happening to the people I love most in the world ... that’s a hard cross to bear. There’s no way I’ll live long enough to be able to make this up to you.”

I grinned and said, “That’s a shame. I guess I’ll have to take it out on that sixteen-year-old nymphomaniac I intend to marry after you kick the bucket.”

She smiled and said, “You deserve that after having to put up with me. I just hope she’s not as screwed up as I am.”

I was just about to send the kids to bed when Em started getting undressed. It took a minute for me to remember I suggested she and Chris get in a little practice just in case. I asked, “Do you want Hugh and me to leave the room?”

Chris sighed and replied, “What’s the point? I’m pretty sure you’re going to see it eventually, that and a lot worse.”

Em smiled and said, “Or better.”

Mike chuckled and said, “You’ve always impressed me, Em. But you’re even stronger than I thought you were. I think you may even be strong enough to get through this.”

“This? What the hell, Hugh! Look at that! That’s one sexy woman and that’s a very sexy pussy. The more I think about it the less reluctant I am. And after all, how hard can it be to eat a pussy? Men do it!”

We all laughed at that.

We all watched Em get undressed. She hardly blushed at all! I moved all the way over to the edge of the bed to give them room and asked one last time, “Are you two sure you wouldn’t rather be alone?”

Chris looked at Em. Em said, “I don’t care. I kind of got a kick out of the things we did downstairs knowing I had an audience.”

Chris said, “Good. An attitude like that is no doubt going to come in handy in the future.”

They didn’t make love to each other. They stretched out side by side at first. With the exception of the young girl with whom Chris had her one and only bi experience more than twenty years ago neither one has ever explored another woman’s body. They began lightly exploring each other’s breasts. Both are blushing furiously but after a couple of minutes, Em said, “I had no idea this would be so exciting. No wonder guys like breasts so much! I don’t know why, but ... I don’t know. I’ve had breasts for a few years now. I like having breasts but I never got anything out of touching them. Touching another woman’s breasts, though, is surprisingly exciting.”

Chris smiled and said, “Yes, it is. I thought it would be ... I don’t know, uncomfortable I guess. Embarrassing. I didn’t expect it to be so erotic.”

After a few minutes, first Em and then Chris trailed their hands down and began to lightly explore the other’s pussy. It’s easy to see they aren’t put off by that, either. After several minutes of exploring, Em, who seems to be taking the lead, said, “I don’t know about you, mom, but suddenly I’m not as reluctant as I was fifteen minutes ago. Shall we?”

Chris moaned and replied, “I know I’m going to go to hell for this. But yeah. I agree. After a little bit of foreplay, the idea of what we’re about to do isn’t nearly as repulsive as I thought it would be.”

It took them a couple of minutes to get into position. Chris slid down until her butt was near the foot of the bed. Em got up on her knees and stretched out in the other direction. They both turned onto their sides with their faces in the appropriate position. Then they spent a few minutes teasing each other’s sex.

After a few minutes exploring, Em said, “I’ve never seen one of these close up. I’ve always thought they were ... I don’t know, kind of unattractive. But they aren’t! Mom, you have a very sexy pussy! And it smells nice! I’ve always suspected pussies must be ... I don’t know. They’re such dark, dank places, or at least they give that impression. I think I’m going to enjoy this!”

Mike and I stared in fascination with rapidly growing cocks as Chris and Em began kissing each other’s vaginas, tentatively at first but with quickly growing enthusiasm. I think it may have helped that they both have vaginas of there own because they seemed to know how to please each other. They reached nearly simultaneous orgasms very quickly. But they didn’t stop until several orgasms later when Chris rolled away and exclaimed, “Oh my god!! That was ... that was ... Hugh, I’m bi!!”

Em rolled over onto her back and muttered, “Me, too.” Then, in between panting breaths she looked up at me and Mike and looking deadly serious she said, “Okay, guys. Your turn.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.