Trapped Family - Cover

Trapped Family

Copyright© 2023 by Vulgus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story was written in response to requests from people who have enjoyed my warped earlier stories containing much abuse inflicted on innocent young women and girls. Those early stories were posted before I mellowed and began to gradually tone them down, at least a little. This is a nasty story. Not all the time but often enough. Most members of SOL should probably avoid it. You will be required to be tolerant and have a dirty mind to enjoy this story. While not the major theme, it contains m

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

The phone rang and I was surprised to see my boss, Justin, calling. He never calls me on the weekend. When I answered, with absolutely no explanation, he said, “Hugh, I need to see you and the kids at the house as soon as you can get here.”

“Is something wrong?”

“I’ll explain when you get here. I don’t want to do this over the phone.”

“Okay. We’ll be there in fifteen minutes.”

The tone of his voice scared me. He sounded deadly serious. But it can’t be about something going wrong at work, not if he wants Mike and Emily there, too. I tried calling Chris but it went straight to voicemail. I called the kids down and told them I don’t know what’s going on but we need to go to Justin’s house. They have as many questions as I do but all I can do is shrug and say I have no idea what it’s about but something in my boss’s voice made it clear whatever it is it’s serious.

We went out to the car and drove to the mini-mansion Justin lives in just ten miles down the highway. It did nothing to calm me down when I saw Chris’s car parked out front. I pulled up beside her car and we went to the door.

Justin opened the door before we stepped up onto the porch. I was calmed slightly by his expression. He looks like he’s having fun, like he’s enjoying whatever the hell it is that’s going on here. So, rather than asking if Chris is okay we all just entered the house without a word. He directed me to lead the way to the living room. The kids followed me and Justin closed the door and followed us. I led the way down the wide hallway to the living room, still curious but no longer so worried. That changed as soon as I entered the living room and saw the expression on Chris’ face. I see a disturbing mixture of despair and terror on her face and it’s obvious she’s been crying hard.

She jumped to her feet when we entered the room but she didn’t move toward us or even look up and she didn’t say a word. I’m getting a really bad feeling about this. I approached her and as I crossed the large living room I asked, “What the hell’s going on, Chris?!”

Her only response was to cover her face with her hands and start crying, again. My first response was to take her in my arms and comfort her until I can find out what this is all about. But as I approached her and reached out to hold her she held her arm out to stop me and shook her head violently before sobbing, “No, Hugh. You don’t want to do that. I don’t think you’ll ever want to hold me again.”

Then she collapsed back into her chair, covered her face and cried piteously. I turned to look at Justin to see if he can explain what this is about. He’s smiling! I don’t know what’s going on here but my wife is nearly hysterical and he’s obviously enjoying the little soap opera taking place in his living room.

I didn’t even know what to ask so finally I just said, “Justin?”

He invited me and the kids to take seats in a cozy conversation pit on the other side of the large room and he joined us there. Chris stayed in her chair. I’m getting pretty frustrated and more than a little impatient. As soon as Justin sat down I stood back up and demanded, “What the hell is going on, Justin?! Why is Chris ... why is she like that?! And what the hell are you smiling about?! Come on, man!!”

“Okay, sit down, Hugh. I’ll explain.”

I glanced at the kids. They look bewildered but they’re obviously as concerned as I am. Chris is still collapsed in on herself in that chair on the other side of the room and crying quietly now.

Justin asked, “Do you know who Tito Petrovic is?”

The name sounds familiar but I can’t say from where. After trying to place it I shook my head.

Then he asked, “How about Tank Citino?”

Again, the name sounds familiar. But I shook my head and said, “Both names sound familiar. I guess I’ve heard them somewhere, maybe on the news.”

“Quite likely. One more question and then I’ll put it all together for you and explain. Are you aware Chris has a gambling problem?”

“NO! No way!”

Still with that infuriating smile on his face he replied, “Way. Big way. Tito runs a small, high-stakes, underground casino just outside of town on what used to be Foster’s dairy farm. You can’t even get through the door unless you know the right people and they do a background check on you that would put the FBI to shame. Tank is a loan shark. They don’t exactly work together but they do a lot of business with each other.

“The way it was explained to me, Chris started out winning pretty regularly at Tito’s. Not a lot, but more than she lost ... at first. But then she got on a serious losing streak. Tito started giving her credit and a few times she won her way back to the plus side or came up with the money to pay off her losses which had the effect of increasing her credit limit. But Tito always wins more than he loses. That’s how casinos stay in business. It’s inevitable.

“Chris started losing a hell of a lot more than she could pay back and borrowing more in an attempt to win her way out of debt until she ended up getting cut off when she was down sixty thousand.”

The kids and I gasped loudly in unison.

Still with that irritating grin on his face, Justin continued, “He gave her thirty days to come up with the money but of course she couldn’t. So, he sold the debt to Tank. Tank gave her a week to come up with the money plus ten-thousand interest.

“If she couldn’t raise sixty thousand she sure as hell couldn’t come up with seventy thousand. She tried to reason with him but of course there’s no reasoning with a loan shark. He told her if she didn’t come up with the money she and her entire family were going to disappear. He wouldn’t be able to get anything for you so you’d probably just end up in a shallow grave somewhere. But he was pretty sure he could make enough selling Chris, Emily and Mike to people who trade in fresh Caucasian slaves in the mid-east.

“Chris panicked. She came to see me and told me her predicament. As it turns out, I have some contacts in the porn industry. Not the crap you find on the shelves of those adult bookstores. The nasty shit, the illegal shit. Like movies starring entire families, including fifteen- and sixteen-year-old kids and even much, much younger if they can get their hands on them. I called my friend and explained the situation. I asked if it was a good investment. I texted him pictures of Chris, Hugh and Emily and he asked if they’d be willing to do whatever was demanded of them. I explained to Chris what she and the kids would have to do before I’d be willing to get Tank off her ass and that they’d have to do it until I’ve been repaid and made a reasonable profit from my investment.

“She wanted to refuse but with Tank’s threat hanging over the heads of her entire family she didn’t know what else to do. So, Chris and I have called you and the kids here to find out if you’re willing to do what will be necessary to avoid an all-expense paid trip for Chris and the kids to somewhere in the Mideast ... one way, of course.

“I got his number from Chris and called tank. We talked for a while. I told him what’s going on and we worked out a deal in which he’d hold off until you and your family have made me enough money to repay him, plus a reasonable profit for me. In return for waiting the additional time it will take he will require an extra five thousand dollars. That was fine with me since the longer it takes the four of you to earn me the money I’ll be putting out the more fun I intend to have.”

I sat there in shock, almost unable to think. My brain seems to be numb. Grasping at straws I tried to figure out another way to come up with that much money, even though I know it’s an exercise in futility. From what Justin has said, Chris has pretty much emptied our banking accounts. We have a nice house in a decent neighborhood but we don’t have anywhere near seventy thousand in equity. Justin is the only person I know who has that much money in liquid assets and he has already made it clear what it’s going to take to get the money from him. Well, maybe ‘clear’ is overstating things. His description of our immediate future was a bit vague. But it’s clear enough we’re going to be used and abused and humiliated beyond belief. And from the look of glee on his face it’s obvious how much our situation excites him.

I looked up at him and I guess it became clear which way I’m leaning when I asked, “What about me? What will I have to do?”

Chris muttered, “Oh god!”

I’m not sure if she’s relieved that I seem open to accepting the deal or if she’s just all torn up for the trouble she caused us.

Justin replied, “You won’t be totally left out. No offense, but unless you have a twelve-inch dick you aren’t porn star material. It isn’t going to be all about the movies, though. All four of you will be total slaves to me until I’ve been repaid. At least, unlike Tank, I won’t be charging interest. But I’ll be getting my money’s worth in other ways. I’m going to have sex with Chris and Emily as often as I can get it up. They’ll also be entertaining friends, acquaintances and business associates. Think of it as my way of collecting interest.

“You, Hugh, will be subjected to more humiliation than you ever imagined. You’ll help on the movie sets. You’ll serve drinks and snacks at parties and present your wife and daughter to the dirty old men who are going to want to stick their dicks in them. I can’t rule out you having to take part in the movies. You’ll probably be in scenes with Emily now and then for the amusement of those perverts who are into that incest shit.

“No mention has been made of either Mike or you having to have sex with other guys but to be honest I didn’t actually ask my friend who’ll be making and marketing the movies. I don’t know if there’s much of a market for that kind of shit but I can’t promise it will never happen, or that you’ll never have to have sex with some guy at one of my parties. I just don’t know. I’m not really into guys but I’m not opposed to it either. It doesn’t turn me on as much as your wife and daughter do. But to be honest, I’ve visited glory holes in the back of some of those adult bookstores and gotten some pretty damn good blowjobs. And I have some very kinky friends. It isn’t totally up to me, though. I’ll take part in the movies because primarily it’s going to be a series of semi-documentary movies about what’s happening to your family as a result of Chris’ little gambling problem. And the worse my friends and I treat you, from what I’m told, the more money I’ll make and the sooner this will all be over. But I’m not writing the scripts so I can’t rule anything out.

“I have to warn you, though, some of the parties at which you’ll be the entertainment get pretty wild. Just knowing you guys are a normal family there against your will is almost certain to bring out the worst in those perverts. The whole scenario has had my dick hard since Chris explained her dilemma and I began to imagine the possibilities.”

I looked at the faces of Emily and Mike. They’re at least as shocked and brain blocked as I am. But when my eyes met Emily’s she glanced over at Chris, then back at me, shrugged and in a surprisingly steady tone of voice she said, “What choice do we have? I sure as hell don’t want a one-way ticket into sexual slavery in the Mideast.”

I turned to Mike. He shrugged, too. After a brief pause he said, “She’s right. We’re trapped. We either do it here or do it, and probably do even worse shit, somewhere on the other side of the Atlantic with no hope of ever coming home again.

All three of us turned to look at Chris. I can’t help being furious with her for putting us in this position. At the same time, I can’t look at her in such obvious agony and not feel ... something. I’m not sure what. And after all, I loved her when I got up this morning. How can I just turn that off? I’m furious, but I’m not totally naïve. I know gambling can be a sickness. I still find it hard to believe she has that particular disease and certainly to the degree to which she suffers from it. And how could I not have known what she was doing?! When did she even have the time?! Sixty fucking thousand dollars! How could she do that?! How could she keep it from me and the kids?!

Several minutes passed before Justin said, “Hugh?”

I looked at him. I hesitated but the kids are right. What else can we do? I sighed and said, “Do you have any estimate at all as to how long this will last?”

“I’m sorry, Hugh. There are just too many variables.”

I leaned forward, covered my face with my hands and forced myself to say, “The kids are right. There isn’t even a choice to be made here. We’ll do what we have to do to survive.”

He knew that would be the answer. He responded immediately. “Okay. That’s settled. But there’s something we have to do before you leave.”

He ordered Chris to get up and join us. As she approached with obvious reluctance he pointed to the floor in front of him and as soon as she was standing there he asked her, “Is Hugh the only man you’ve had sex with since you got married?”

She groaned but quietly answered, “He’s the only man I’ve ever had sex with. I was a virgin when we got married and I’ve never cheated on him.”

That answer really pleased him. Without looking away from Chris he ordered, “Hugh, undress your wife for me.”

Chris gasped loudly but didn’t say a word. I guess I’m naïve. I didn’t expect it to start immediately. But I have to accept that nothing which happens to us now is up to me. I may as well start getting used to it. I stood up and moved behind her. With fingers shaking, from anger I guess, I began to unfasten the back of her dress. While I was doing that, Justin said, “Emily, stand beside your mother.”

I heard her mutter, “Oh god,” under her breath. But she got to her feet and stood where he wanted her.

Justin watched me undressing Chris but to my daughter he said, “Emily, are you a virgin?”

Her face and neck turned dark red and she nodded.

Her response obviously pleased him even more than learning of Chris’ limited sexual experience.

His next command was like a dagger in my heart. “Mike, stand behind your sister and remove her clothes.”

To Emily he said, “I’m not going to fuck you today, Emily, though I’d really, really love to. That’s something we’re going to want to record to amuse my fellow perverts. I just want to see that sexy, nubile body. You’ll give me something to look at while your mother is sucking my cock. I mentioned earlier some of my friends are perverts. I’m afraid the primary reason those people are my friends is because being perverts is something my friends and I have in common. All this talk about sex and sexual slavery is turning me on like you wouldn’t believe!”

While I was removing Chris’ bra, Mike moved behind Emily and after glancing at me, as if I could put a stop to this, he grasped the hem of Emily’s t-shirt and slowly pulled it up over her head and off. While I was removing my wife’s panties, Mike pulled Emily’s shorts down. All four of us have bright red faces and the tears are streaming out of Chris and Emily’s eyes and falling onto their chests.

While Mike was removing Emily’s bra, Justin’s gaze moved back and forth between the two women, or woman and girl, so rapidly I hoped he’d get dizzy and pass out. But he stood up, unfastened his pants and pushed them and his underwear down to his ankles. Chris and Emily both looked away as soon as he started pulling his pants down. He sat back down, pulled one foot free and reached out for Chris’s wrist. He pulled her to her knees. Without waiting for the command, she leaned forward and took his hard cock into her mouth.

Justin moaned loudly but sat there and stared at Emily as Mike removed her panties and stepped back. Justin smiled up at me and exclaimed, “Christ! She’s fucking beautiful! Isn’t she hot, Hugh?!”

For the first time since I got out of the Army, but definitely not the last time I’m sure, I found myself desperately wanting to end the life of another person. But I can’t deny the truth of his words. I haven’t seen Em naked since she was ... I don’t know, maybe four or five, certainly no older than six. But I have seen her in some far too revealing bikinis in the last couple of years. I’ve been made all too aware of what a beautiful woman she’s turning into.

Justin sat back and stared at my naked fifteen-year-old daughter while my wife sucked his cock and Mike and I stood there helplessly trying very hard not to witness the rape of my wife and the humiliation of my daughter. All we can do is just wait for it to be over.

This was a learning experience for all of us but for Chris most of all. It was the first time we were made aware of Justin’s sexual stamina. I didn’t actually time it and I can’t deny time seemed to be passing extremely slowly. But despite being very sexually aroused, probably since shortly after Chris arrived here and he began to formulate his plan to use us, I’m almost certain it took him very close to half an hour to climax in Chris’ mouth.

Chris was never one of those women who objects to performing oral sex. It took a while for her to get used to the taste of semen. She gagged a bit the first few times she sucked my cock. I offered to skip the happy ending when I saw how much trouble she was having but she insisted she was getting used to it and it turned her on to suck me off. And before very long she did get used to it and stopped gagging.

But when Justin climaxed in her mouth she gagged violently. I thought it might have been because of the circumstances, because it wasn’t me she was sucking off or because she was being raped in front of her family. Until then I was the only person with whom she ever had sex of any kind. She explained later. She didn’t just learn how much stamina he has. She also learned Justin has the most vile, bitter semen. It was by far the worst thing she ever tasted.

After he caught his breath, Justin ordered Chris to stand. He sat there with his cock exposed and spent the next five minutes or so moving his gaze back and forth between the naked bodies of my wife and daughter with an occasional glance in my direction because, I think, he enjoyed my humiliation and my frustration at being unable to protect my family.

He finally allowed Chris and Emily to put their clothes back on. While he watched them getting dressed he said to me, “I’ll need all four of you back here a week from Saturday at ten in the morning.”

He stood up and said, “You can go home now. I’ll see you at work tomorrow, Hugh. I’ll see the rest of you on Saturday.”

My wife was just raped in front of me and our two children by my boss, a family friend for many years. My entire family has just been humiliated and traumatized. But to judge by the pleasant tone of his voice and the friendly smile on his face you’d think we all just spent a pleasant hour visiting with one of our best friends.

Mike and I got to our feet. It looks like I may have to carry Chris. She looks shattered, stupefied by being orally raped in front of her family and being forced to witness her young daughter being exposed and humiliated, though thankfully not raped ... yet.

I told Mike to drive Chris’ car home. She’s in no condition to drive. He looked around until he spotted Chris’s purse near where she was seated when we came in. He went over, picked it up and got her keys out. He brought it to her. I noticed he’s reluctant to look her in the eyes. He went over to his sister and I heard him whisper, “I’m sorry. I had to...”

He obviously didn’t know how to finish his statement so he asked, “Do you think you can stand to ride with me?”

Emily went up on her toes, kissed him on the cheek, took his hand and they headed for the door.

It seems like a minor consideration in light of our predicament, but I feel like I have to know where I stand. So, before we left I asked Justin, “How is this going to affect me at work?”

“Hardly at all as long as you continue to be as good at your job as you have been and don’t give me a hard time as you and your family are being ... well, let’s just end that sentence there. You get the point. The only difference at the office will be that in the past you never had to interact with customers. Since some of those customers will be getting to know Chris and Emily far better than you’re going to be comfortable with I suppose you’ll occasionally have to interact with them and do your best to remember where you stand now.”

That was vague and troubling. I sighed and went over to Chris. She’s staring blankly at nothing as far as I can tell. She didn’t look up. I imagine she’s going to find it hard to look anyone in the eyes for the foreseeable future. I took her by the hand to guide her out to the car. She finally looked up at me. She whispered, “I’m so, so sorry. I won’t ask you or the kids to forgive me. I know that isn’t possible. But god!! I’d do anything if I could take it all back. I never ... god!! I want to die!”

She stopped then. It wasn’t necessary to go on. I’m pretty sure I understand how she feels. I’m just not sure how I feel. I can’t help but be furious about the fact that she has put our family in this horrendous position, especially our children. But at the same time, I’m self-aware enough to realize I didn’t suddenly stop loving her. Being so helpless, so totally unable to protect my family from the cruel, dangerous perverts who have control over us now is twisting my guts into knots. Still, I can’t look at her, see how much she’s suffering from the guilt and the fear of what’s to come and not want to try to comfort her. I’ve loved her so much for so long. I can’t just stop in an instant. I don’t want to stop. We have become like a single being over the years, as if we’re two halves of a single person. I sighed. I seem to be doing that a lot this evening. I finally took her by the wrist and eased her to her feet. She allowed me to guide her out to the car like a mindless empty shell of a woman.

We got in the car but I didn’t start it right away. I feel like I can breathe for the first time since I was told about the impossible position in which Chris has put our entire family. She’s sitting beside me with tears pouring down her cheeks. A minute or two passed before she quietly mumbled, “I want to die but I’m afraid that would make things worse. At least if I stay alive they can use me, humiliate me, do whatever they want. Hopefully I’ll give them something to do instead of tormenting my baby girl.”

“I expect you’re right. But you’re going to have pull yourself together. I understand how you feel. It’s certainly an untenable situation. But those assholes really know how to build a trap. I don’t see any way out of this except to survive it and come out on the other side as intact as possible. You and Emily are going to have to endure the worst of it. You’re going to have to be strong and we’ll have to do whatever we can to try to toughen her up.”

She moaned, “Oh god. I’ve been such an idiot. I’ve destroyed the three people I love most in the world. I swear I didn’t realize it at the time. I just kept telling myself my luck would turn around because it always did before. It was like I had a very high fever and couldn’t think straight. I even remember seeing my debt grow but not being all that concerned because the numbers didn’t seem to register, maybe because it seemed to happen so slowly. I just knew I could turn it all around. I didn’t even think about the consequences. Not until Tito had me brought to his office and began to beat me over the head with reality. And that Tank guy! He’s a monster!! I almost peed my pants when I met him! I’ve never met a scarier person in my life! When you look in his eyes you know for a fact he’s a man who has killed people and enjoyed it! Oh god! I’m so stupid!”

She shivered violently just thinking about the loan shark who is, or was, threatening all our lives. I suppose I should be grateful to Justin despite the degrading, humiliating, life altering solution he’s offering us in order for us to eventually get our lives back. I’d have been more grateful if he’d loaned us the money and charged us a reasonable interest on the loan. And I can’t get the expression on his face when he greeted us at his door out of my mind. He’s enjoying the hell out of this.

I started the car and as I drove us home I said, “We need to figure out what we have to do to get the kids ready for the things we’re going to have to do to work our way out of this.”

“How?! How do we prepare our fifteen-year-old virgin daughter for life as a porn star and sex slave?! I have this coming. I put our family in this position. But our sweet, innocent daughter! I can’t believe I did this to my family!!!”

I pulled into the garage and parked but I nearly panicked when Chris’ car wasn’t already there. As soon as we got out of the car I pulled my phone out of my pocket and started to call Mike when I saw the car coming down the street. He pulled into the garage and parked. They got out and Mike explained, “I stopped at a friend’s house on the way home to borrow some training aids. He has a small collection of porn. I have a feeling it might help Emily to get a totally inappropriate sex education as quickly as possible.”

Emily is holding about half a dozen DVDs and blushing like crazy. I smiled tentatively and said, “As much as it pains me to say it, that sounds like a very good idea. Emily, have you ever seen anything like those movies before?”

Still blushing like crazy she replied, “No. But looking at the covers of the DVDs I must admit I’m curious. I have to say, though, the idea of watching them with my parents makes me very uncomfortable.”

“We’ll talk about it. Come on, let’s go inside before we get arrested for possession of porn. Although now that I think about it, I don’t guess that’s a crime anymore. Or at least not if the person possessing it is over twenty-one. Is anyone hungry?”

Apparently we’re all too upset to eat. I started to herd everyone inside but before we could move, Chris said, “Emily, Mike, I ... I.”

She stopped. She obviously doesn’t have the words, if there even are words for a situation like this.

I think Chris and I were both surprised when Emily and Mike went around me to where Chris is standing. Mike said, “We talked a little on the way home. We know you never intended ... never even imagined a situation like this. We’ve both watched enough television to know gambling can be a compulsion, a sickness.”

Chris started to reach out to hug Emily but drew back suddenly. She timidly asked, “May I...”

Emily hesitated for a couple of seconds but then stepped in and hugged Chris. I heard Chris whisper, “I’m so, so sorry.”

“I know, mom.” Then she stepped back and she and Mike each took one of her hands and Emily said, “Come on, let’s go inside before the neighbors start to worry about us. We’re acting weird.”

I’m really shocked at how much more than reasonable the kids are being, especially Emily who has the most to fear from those people who now pretty much own us.

We went inside and sat around the kitchen table. We finally had to threaten to put a gag on Chris if she didn’t stop with the constant apologies. After Chris finally calmed down a little we sat there not talking. I guess no one knew what to say. I reached over, took the DVDs from Emily’s hands and looked through them.

It has been almost twenty years since I’ve seen any porn. I had a friend in college who couldn’t get a date to save his life, probably because he spent most of his disposable income on porn, though I’m not sure if he couldn’t get a date because he was a porn addict or if he was addicted to porn because he couldn’t get a date. He was a bit weird in other ways, too, so I didn’t give it a lot of thought.

If there wasn’t anything else going on a few of us sometimes gathered in his dorm room, drank beer and watched a dirty movie or two. What the hell, it was more fun than doing homework. Judging by the covers of the DVDs I just looked through porn has changed a lot in twenty years.

There are a couple of the older movies in the handful. They’re just like I remembered, mostly about rape and coercion, some poor woman being forced to have sex in one way or another. I suppose those are the most appropriate for the situation in which we find ourselves. Most of the movies, though, are more recent with obviously much improved quality and slightly more realistic plots. And it doesn’t appear that the attractive young starlets are anything but eager participants.

I’m curious to learn if the background music is just as awful as I remember it and if the dialogue is just as corny. I’m not actually opposed to spending a little time watching porn but I share one serious reservation with Emily. The idea of watching these with her and Mike in the room makes me extremely uncomfortable. On the other hand, from the conversation we just had with Justin, I get the definite impression he and his backers are going to make the abuse of my family a family affair as often as possible. It has already started. My son was just made to strip my daughter while I undressed my wife and then we all watched helplessly while she sucked that bastard’s cock.

My first reaction when I think about the trials we face for the foreseeable future is that I can’t imagine not getting physical when men start sexually assaulting my wife and daughter. But less than an hour ago I just stood by while my daughter was humiliated and my wife was forced to suck my boss’s cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.