Sleeve-Sitting - Cover

Sleeve-Sitting

Copyright© 2021 by Dexter Xavier

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In this world, everyone has a kybernet head computer and can transfer their mind from body to body. An overworked, repressed woman named Kaitlin goes on an off-planet vacation, and leaves her body in the care of her engineer brother Tony and his AI housekeeper, Ai. Living in Kaitlin's body, Ai learns the joys of sensation, and seeks more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Robot   Body Swap   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish  

33

Kaitlin stood at the ship’s stern, watching the sun ‘set’ behind them. It turned the sky into a riot of colour, from red through to gold, shining in the white sand and sparkling in the clear water. Even the steel windmills, arranged along the meridian, looked worthy of an oil painting.

As she watched, the colours shifted along the spectrum. Red became blue; yellow became a deep, rich purple. Soon, the sky shifted into night, blanketing the world in stars. They shone brighter than back home, and she couldn’t find the usual points of recognition. She wondered if anyone had come up with constellations visible from Dusk.

The sunset was an illusion — well, more of an illusion than normal. Dusk was tidally locked, one side always facing the sun and the other always in shadow, and so the cruise crossed from one to the other to give the passengers a semblance of sunset. At this point on the planet, winds whipped constantly from east to west, beating at her back. If Kaitlin had had her usual, long hair, she’d barely be able to see; the rental body’s short cut was much easier to manage.

It also left her view much clearer for her recording. “There you go. The first sunset I’ve seen since I came to Dusk. Wish you were here to see it with me.” Speaking the thought aloud sent a pang through her chest. “You start sending me videos too, okay? Even if it’s just ordinary daily stuff, or you delegate it to Ai or something, I want to know what’s going on. This Sunset Cruise will keep me busy for a few days, but I’ll keep an eye on my kybernet.”

While she spoke, Fergus came up behind her, his body creating a windbreak for her. His arms felt nice and warm as they laced around her, but they weren’t the hug she missed.

But if Fergus was hugging her, it was only a matter of time until they escalated. He was insatiable. Even if she wasn’t recording tactile sensation – not that she could record tactile worth a damn – she didn’t want to cross wires between Tony and Fergus. “I’d better go. Love you. Bye.”

She closed the recording just in time; the next second, Fergus’ hands were on her chest. His touch was more aggressive, more possessive than usual, driving a soft gasp from her lips.

“You make a lot of videos for Tony,” he whispered against her neck, his breath tickling her skin.

She laughed, leaning back into him. “It’s nothing you have to be jealous about, Fergus. He’s my brother. I keep in touch, but he absolutely doesn’t get to do things like this.” She laid her hands atop his, highlighting their place on her chest. She wasn’t totally in the mood, but it was fun to tease.

Fergus groaned into her neck. “And what about things like this?” He kissed slowly up the side of her neck, taking time to raise anticipation, until he nipped the shell of her right ear.

It sent a lightning bolt all the way down her spine. Damn her weak point. Her rental body didn’t even have the same nerve ending patterns as her birth body, but a lifetime of association made it a reflex that she carried in her SOUL. Instinct drove her hips backwards, grinding the rear of her shorts into the front of his, to feel and tease the ‘interest’ there.

She felt the eyes of other cruise-goers, but she was past caring even before he got their clothes out of the way. Their attention wasn’t shock or scandal; they wanted to see more. She would never go so far back home, but she was in vacation mode. She could do all kinds of things she normally never would. She could hook up with a near-stranger for the month; she could make an exhibition of herself, railed over the ship’s railing. Every gasp — whether from her thrusting lover or her audience — sent new thrills through her.

She bent lower, hands gripping the rail as she backed up into him. They’d learned each other’s rhythms, learned how to ‘dance’ together, and she made it a performance for the strangers on deck with them. His hands returned to her chest, slid under her bikini top to hold her as closely as possible without wasting more time on their clothing. The firmness of his touch arrested her wobbling, freeing her to move her body faster, faster. It wasn’t quite comfortable, not with that ‘spike’ impaling her with each backward movement, but it was closer.

Heat and lust hazed over her vision, until the audience was more of an impression than a sensory fact. She swore she could ‘feel’ their attention, feel the eyes on her even when she couldn’t see them. Even under the freed context, her subconscious asked questions. What if someone saw her, someone she knew? What if it was someone from work? Or how would a friend react to catching her at such coupling? The anxiety, somehow, only spiced the passion, making her tremble even for the direct, simple fucking that Fergus gave her.

Soon, her heat passed boiling point. She screamed like a kettle, wanting the whole ship to hear her; Fergus’ orgasmic cry sounded shy by comparison, even as he kept rocking into her. When the climax passed, he slumped over her, his cheek on her shoulder. She relied on the railing to keep her upright while her knees wobbled.

She’d cut the recording at the right time. Tony wouldn’t get to see a vacation memory like that any time soon.

34

It was Monday morning and Ai had just finished her run. She was getting used to the mix of elation and exhaustion that came from the exercise, and now it just relaxed her. It felt good, in different ways from other good feelings. She had discovered that something could ‘feel good’ without even being a physical sensation.

Like being greeted as soon as she came through the door. (Welcome home, Ai.) Tony sent his message via kybernet rather than shouting to be heard.

Just the welcome put a warm glow in Ai’s chest. (Thank you, sir.) She communicated the same way, keeping their voices clear even as she crossed into the bathroom. (How was your morning in my absence?)

(The prototype can project a solid hologram, ) he said. (About as big as my hand. So it’s been good. Productive.)

Ai closed the door, then paused. (Warning, sir: I am about to undress.)

(O-Oh. I’ll talk to you after you’re done.) He disconnected.

Their kybernet conversations only carried audio, and ‘constructed’ audio at that. They could have talked all through her shower and he would have seen nothing and not even heard the water. But she had learned that he preferred not to talk while she was naked, as if the nudity could somehow infect her voice.

Human taboos were complicated.

Today, her shower was just a shower. She enjoyed the watery heat soothing her legs, the moist air in her lungs, and the cleansing rinse, freeing her skin of sweat. She didn’t need the carnal release every time.

Once she finished, she re-established the connection. (Sir, I am now safely clothed. May I be of assistance?)

(Good.) He didn’t notice her teasing. (Could you bring me a glass of water? I can’t get up from what I’m doing.)

(I am your Muse, sir.) She headed straight from the bathroom to the kitchen. (You don’t need to justify asking me to do something.) She picked up a glass, but hesitated. (Are you sure you wouldn’t prefer coffee, sir? You’ve had some late nights and early mornings.)

(Don’t need it, ) he said. (I turned on the old Rejuv implant I got in high school. I rest and recover better — if I’m not exerting myself, I could get by on two or three hours a night.)

Water in hand, Ai let herself into Tony’s room. She had to stifle a laugh. Tony huddled over his desk, working on the projector — a flat square disc a bit bigger than his hand. Looking for a ‘comfortable position’, he’d twisted himself until he looked like a contortionist. She’d seen it before, but no university project had absorbed him fully enough to twist that much.

As she set the glass on his desk, she remembered Kaitlin’s latest message and took a snapshot of the view. It had made Ai smile; maybe it would do the same for her.

He murmured a “Thanks,” as he reached for the glass, his arm hooking underneath and around one of his legs. He didn’t notice anything strange, not even in how she looked at him. His focus was all on the projector.

Which drew her attention next. “You said it could generate something solid?”

He nodded. “Yeah, just trying to get better texture resolution now.” He closed up the disc, laid it flat, and started it up. It projected a hovering, black square. “Try it out. What does that feel like?”

She ran her fingertips over it. “Silk. But...” She frowned, brushing more slowly to get a better feel. “Also wood. Like there are lines of grain in the material.”

He sighed, nodding. “Grainy. That’s what I was thinking, too. The emitters don’t fully overlap, so there are weak points in the boundaries.” He leaned over the desk again, flipping the disc over. “If I could just—”

She put a hand on his shoulder. “You have created a solid hologram with a home-made projector smaller than a room. That is progress worthy of a break, sir.”

He pouted for a second, but nodded. “Fine. I’ll rest my hands for a bit.”

She gave him a stern look.

He sighed. “And I won’t do kybernet work either. No simulations or schematics. I’ll take a break.”

She smiled at him.

Slowly, he unfolded from his pose. He somehow did it without either putting down or spilling his water. His eyes closed, and a moment later, a small smile spread over his face.

She snapshotted that, too. She recognised the smile. “You’re watching Kaitlin’s message again?”

He laughed. “Yeah. Usually, she comes to visit, or I visit her, at least once a week. Usually more. This time, the closest we’ve been is that hug during the V-meet, and it’s just not the same.” He turned to look at her. “I must sound weird. It’s barely been more than a week, right?”

Ai didn’t think so, but she was distracted by something else. Something which she hadn’t considered before. “Sir, may I hug you?”

He blinked. “Uh, sure.”

She moved carefully. She hadn’t done this before, and she wanted to get it exactly right. One step to put herself close behind his low-backed chair; a precise bend at the waist to get on his level; and at last, she brought her arms up and around him, crossing his chest as she squeezed.

A hug. It ... felt good. A kind of ‘good’ built from the sense of solidity, warmth, and above all, presence. Closeness brought a kind of pleasure.

Mutual pleasure, at that. Tony sighed, leaned back into her, and laid a hand on her shoulder. The return contact made the embrace feel more real somehow, and she felt him relax in return. For a little while at least, his mind was completely off work.

Bit by bit, she bent farther, until her cheek rested on the side of his head. “May I ask you something, sir?”

“Go ahead.” He sounded half-asleep.

“Why did you turn off your Rejuv implant?” she asked. “I looked it up just now, and haven’t found anything about health complications from regular use.”

He was quiet for a moment. Ai guessed she must have countered his go-to excuse.

“I just ... didn’t need all the time it gives me,” he said. “But now, there’s enough going on that I could use some rejuvenation. Like this.” He patted her shoulder. “This is rejuvenating.”

As her heart beat faster, blood rushed to her cheeks, making them feel hot and tight. “We could do it more.” But then, damnable duty raised its head. “Later. It’s almost time for class.” Reluctantly, she withdrew her arms. As much as she wanted to keep on hugging, she couldn’t let him be late, and didn’t think she should latch on and go with him.

35

Kaitlin was floating on air. Her morning had been perfect. And flawlessly planned, if she said so herself.

First, she’d slept in until almost twelve — not that ‘midday’ meant anything on Dusk. Second, a light and refreshing salad for breakfast. The kind of light meal which didn’t interfere with step three: sex. Fergus cramped up by the end, but for Kaitlin, it was all satisfaction.

Then fourth, it was time for the complimentary massage. The masseuse was Ophelia, a woman with curly red hair, rich brown eyes, and a beautiful tan all over her sleek, naked body. She did her work in a room just below deck, with a skylight exposing the stars. Even during the night, Dusk was warm enough to make Kaitlin want to doze.

Especially with how well Ophelia did her work. The massage melted Kaitlin more than the sex had; she didn’t think she could even move a finger. “Don’t stop,” she groaned. “Ever. I’ll stay on this ship for the rest of history if I have to.”

Ophelia laughed while her fingers dragged along Kaitlin’s spine. “That’s counter-productive. I’m usually on land.”

“Then I’ll stalk you back to the city,” Kaitlin said. “God, I wish I could get this back home.” Heaven knew her body needed it.

Speaking of home, she checked her kybernet messages, just in case — ah, something had come in, from Ai. Once she saw it, she couldn’t help but laugh. “Aw, dammit. Tony is so cute.” That contortionist pose was just so like him. And Kaitlin thought she did yoga.

Ophelia smiled. “A boyfriend at home?” There was something probing about her tone.

Kaitlin shook her head hard enough to whip her short hair around. “My brother. Closest thing I have to a boyfriend is a casual thing just for this vacation.” She felt a slow, wicked smile spread over her face. “Think he’s still sleeping off the ‘good morning’ I gave him.”

“Lucky man,” Ophelia said. The conversation didn’t distract her from work. Her hands still dug into Kaitlin’s flesh — already relaxed, but still appreciative. She found a pressure point low on one shoulder blade, which sent waves of soothing heat through her body.

All Kaitlin could do was exhale a helpless groan. “Fuck. How are you so good at this?”

“Can you keep a secret?” Ophelia’s tone was only playfully conspiratorial: it wasn’t an important, hush-hush secret. Just an excuse to bow low and whisper right into Kaitlin’s ear. “I’ve done a lot with this body. Every few months, whoever’s renting it finds her way to me. I know every single sweet spot.”

Kaitlin laughed. “You’re a subject-matter expert in massaging this body?”

Ophelia’s lips sealed around a spot on Kaitlin’s neck and suckled hard. Fire bloomed through her veins, a lot like the first time someone had nibbled her ear, but it lasted for only a few cruel, teasing seconds. “Not just massaging,” Ophelia whispered, her voice low and soft.

Kaitlin found she could move after all, or at least, her hips could squirm. She twisted to look up at Ophelia, and the gaze she found made her shudder. Those brown eyes looked every bit as rich and tempting as good chocolate. It had been long, far too long since she’d last been with a woman, and Ophelia’s feminine beauty called to her.

But ... there was Fergus to think about. No, she didn’t owe him anything, but why make trouble just for a quick, expert fuck?

Ophelia heard and understood her mournful groan. She drew away to a more comfortable, less intimate distance. “Your hook-up. He’s the jealous type?”

“Yeah. I think so.” Kaitlin knocked her head against the massage table’s pillow. Dammit, why couldn’t she be more selfish, just for times like this?

Ophelia just smiled and returned to a more chaste massage. “I don’t do three-ways. I need to focus on my lover. But if he gets more open-minded, or just wants to watch...” Kaitlin’s kybernet pinged. New contact information and an address in Dusk City. “ ... let me know?”

Kaitlin sighed. Options and understanding were nice. Ophelia could have tried harder to seduce her, and she hadn’t. That made her more comfortable as a prospective lover, and made Kaitlin more confident in saying, “You’ll be the first I call.”

36

Tony stepped out of class over twenty minutes late and with a feeling of fullness weighing down his head. Rather than go to lunch, he sat down under the tree outside the classroom and closed his eyes. He needed to digest mentally before he got something to digest physically.

While he had the opportunity, he had asked his special-effects professor about tactile output ... and her eyes had lit up. She talked for over five minutes before Tony could clarify. Professor Stark had a fascination with purely-virtual effects, while Tony’s project was about creating something genuinely solid, creating a real percept. The shift in subject had barely slowed her down. He couldn’t fault her passion for her subject. It was like watching Carl Talosi talk about robotics.

But it gave him a lot to work through. Head rested against the tree, he closed his eyes and sorted his thoughts into notes on his kybernet. As well as the focused conversation, he needed notes on the lecture itself. The visual and auditory effects were barely relevant to his project, but he still needed a full understanding of the subject.

While he was at it, he went back over those first five minutes, too. If Professor Stark was that passionate about it, it would surely be in the exam, if not the practice questions she’d just given the class. Besides, she’d made interesting points about the technology’s supposed limitations.

And he’d had a couple of ideas for the projector along the way. So he was up to seven different kybernet note windows when someone came and interrupted his train of thought. “Hey,” said a velvety, feminine voice. “You’re in my spot.”

“Sonia.” He opened his eyes, and there he found her, standing over him. “I forgot. I’ll go.”

“There’s no need for that.” Moving with all the fluidity and grace of warm honey, she sat beside him: perpendicular, with her legs stretched across his lap. The pose, and her shorts, did a lot to show off her slender, freckled legs. “There’s room for two, remember.”

He remembered. It had been ‘their’ spot, nice and close to his Monday morning class. That had slipped his mind while his brain had been so heavy with other things. He kept himself rock-still, feeling the tension rising in his limbs. “Where’s your boyfriend?”

She laughed. “We’re not joined at the hips.” Her smile slowly turned wicked. “Well, not all the time.”

An old euphemism of theirs. ‘Joined at the hip, from the front.’ The reference made his cheeks fume and his heart rage with both lust and jealousy. On instinct, one hand grabbed her thigh, fingers curling into the lean, firm flesh.

That just made her laugh and lift up into his hand. “You like the new legs, huh? I’m pretty happy with them. Rico got me the best.” She took his hand and guided it back and forth. “Feel how smooth they are? They don’t grow hair at all.”

In between the pulses of desire, Tony thought of something. “I think Kaitlin has an enhancement like that.” She’d undergone the treatment about the time he’d had the Rejuv installed.

Sonia’s lips twisted down. “I’m not here to talk about Kaitlin.” She shifted position, throwing a leg over him to sit astride his thighs. “I’m much more interested in you.” Her eyes locked onto his face.

There it was. Her eyes were different, but she still had the same gaze. The same intense focus that made him feel like the only thing worthy of her attention, the only worthwhile thing in the world. It made the encounter feel like one of the best of the good old days, soothing away the heartache like it had never happened.

She touched his cheek, drawing him to face her, holding him in that world-excluding bubble. “I saw that look on your face when I found you here.” Her voice had shifted, lowered into a more private tone. “That focus. That drive. It was always the most attractive thing about you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.