Sleeve-Sitting - Cover

Sleeve-Sitting

Copyright© 2021 by Dexter Xavier

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In this world, everyone has a kybernet head computer and can transfer their mind from body to body. An overworked, repressed woman named Kaitlin goes on an off-planet vacation, and leaves her body in the care of her engineer brother Tony and his AI housekeeper, Ai. Living in Kaitlin's body, Ai learns the joys of sensation, and seeks more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Robot   Body Swap   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish  

25

Tony was having an excellent Friday. Sharing the human world with Ai was still a joy. She appreciated every new flavour, every simple massage. She enjoyed every workout — she was always flushed and glowing by the time he woke up in the morning, and when he got home after class. He felt like there was something missing, some parts of human life which he wanted to show her, on the tip of his tongue ... but he just couldn’t think of it. Good food had always been a favourite of his, and so he shared that, little by little.

And he was still on top of everything at school, even though he didn’t consume every moment with it. She’d been right, dammit. The time spent away from it recharged him. A whole day of grueling, grinding, continuous work couldn’t match up to a single hour while he was fresh.

He had just finished his last class for the morning, with a long lunch break ahead of him. He was going to find somewhere comfortable, link his kybernet with the library, and—

“Tony?” A woman’s voice interrupted his thinking. “Oh my god, is that Tony Cruise?” The voice came from a red-haired, long-legged woman, who stood with a ruddy-skinned, chisel-featured man, under the tree near his classroom.

He’d never seen that body before, but he knew her even before his recognition program loaded. It was in the way she draped over the man with her. It declared to the world, ‘this one is mine’. It was in how she hung off his arm, like she used to hang off Tony’s.

“Sonia.” It was more a statement than a greeting.

“Aw, how sweet. Recognised me right away.” She beamed at him, like his recognition was the most flattering thing in the world. “Do you like the new body?” Then she broke the spell, leaning tight into the man beside her, her cheek on his shoulder. “Rico got it for me. Isn’t he the sweetest?” That snapped Tony’s attention to the other man.

Rico stood steady as a rock, his stance a contrast with Sonia’s leaning. Yet, he matched her possessiveness with the way his left arm held onto her waist. Tony could swear he clutched her waistline tighter while he watched, just to show he could. It lit territorial fires in his chest.

Yet when Rico spoke, his tone was smooth and polite. Almost pleasant. “Rico Matthews.” He extended his right hand. “A pleasure.”

Heat grew in Tony’s hand, instinctively readying to hook him across the sculpted chin. He contained himself, but still tried his best to crush Rico’s hand while he shook it. He could control himself. “Matthews. As in the Matthews Wing?”

“That was my father,” Rico said. “The Matthews Scholarship was my uncle. And my cousin started the Matthews Innovators’ League.” A famous family, and a rich one. No wonder he could buy Sonia a whole new body.

“Haven’t heard of the League,” Tony said. But his kybernet made short work of finding the site. “A contest for students? Original designs?”

“That’s the one!” Sonia sang. “‘May the best engineer win’. And that’s my Rico.” She laid a hand on his chest. “He’s a shoo-in this year.” Rico just smiled a smile of smug, punchable agreement.

Tony almost went for his throat right then. But no. He had another avenue. “We’ll see about that.” The deadline wasn’t quite done. He could take him.

Sonia just laughed like Tony had made a joke, smiling that bright and mirthful smile of hers. Smiling it at someone else. “Rico, dear, I’m hungry.”

“Ah, yes,” Rico said. “I do think it’s a good time for lunch. Maybe I’ll see you again, Tony.” With that they left, Sonia still draped on him like a cloak.

Tony was left on his own. His heart raged with fury and hurt, with the humiliation of not being good enough. That wound felt fresh and raw, the scabbing torn away well before its time. He wanted to scream, wanted to thrash and fight, wanted to ... he didn’t even know. His study plans fled from his mind.

His stomach rumbled. He had to agree with them on one point: it was lunchtime. But he didn’t want to eat alone. Not with his mind full of the fading memory of Sonia hanging from his arm, Sonia eating chips from his hand, Sonia laughing...

He didn’t want to eat alone. But he had someone who could join him, distract him. He made a call.

(How can I be of service, sir?) Ai’s ‘voice’ had changed. Even speaking through a kybernet, it sounded like Kaitlin’s voice in Ai’s accent. Tony wasn’t sure quite when that had happened.

“Ai, hey,” he said. “Could you meet me at school? For lunch?”

(Gladly, sir.) Her tone barely changed, but he could feel the emotion enough to see it in his mind’s eye. That small but genuine smile. (Do you need me to bring anything?)

Tony’s heart began to slow, to calm. “Just you.” Something popped suddenly into his head. “And that dress from Tuesday night. Could you wear it?”

It took Ai a surprised second to answer. (Yes, sir. I will see you in fifteen minutes.) The call ended, as she set immediately to getting ready.

He felt a little selfish for it, but ... it felt nice to have Ai so ready to answer such a whim for him. He headed for the diner.

26

Tony got a bento and a table, but held off on eating. He’d expected Ai to arrive exactly on time. Instead, she was three minutes early.

He didn’t know how she did it in such little time. Her makeup was immaculate, the same touches of darkness as when she’d first worn the dress. And she’d been practicing on the heels, moving with all the smoothness and grace of a shadow. It wasn’t a strut, but more like a glide, with just enough swing to swish her long skirt.

By reflex, he got to his feet and pulled a chair out for her. “You look amazing.”

Ai smiled at him, ducking her head into a nod. “Thank you, sir.”

He had seen some of Kaitlin’s dates picking her up. She would have answered a compliment like that with something brash and proud. Damn right, or something like that. Ai’s simple appreciation made her stand out as different, even if her beauty was the same.

No. Not quite the same. She wore that face, wore that body differently. He couldn’t even imagine Kaitlin wearing a dress like that, but its darkness and fit flattered Ai perfectly.

Ai settled into the chair he’d drawn for her, but then paused, a perturbed crease on her brow. “ ... complicated.” She looked at the counter. It only took a few kybernet commands to place an order, and then the tray would arrive on that counter. But... “If we were home, I could send the roller to collect my meal. Instead, I must choose between doing that, or remaining seated.”

Tony choked back a laugh. “You could take a third option, and have some of my sushi.”

She considered the box he offered to her, but ultimately shook her head. “I would prefer to reserve my first experience of sushi for one of the restaurants on our street, once you believe I am ... ready.” She looked up at him. “Though pleased, I was surprised by your invitation. I thought that you didn’t believe me ready to eat in public.”

Oh. That was right. Tony had forgotten about her ... difficulties. The reminder flushed his cheeks, and he looked away from her. He at least had a good excuse: he was on his feet already, so he went and fetched Ai’s tray. A serving of hot potato fries, it looked like. “I had something else on my mind.”

Ai flustered when he put the tray in front of her. “You didn’t have to... I am the one meant to do things for you, sir.”

Tony smiled as he re-took his seat. “And I wanted to do something for you. So, enjoy.”

She pouted at him, the sullen look showing off the dark-painted, glossy shine of her lips. After a moment more of reluctance, she said, “Thank you, sir.”

He steeled himself as she lifted a chip. Her eyes closed as she took the first bite ... and she let out a low hum. Clear enjoyment, but not the same erotic charge that he’d been keeping in private. He let himself breathe easy.

After that first mouthful, Ai smiled. Even though the pull of her lips was subtle, he could see the brightness in her eyes. “I like salty flavours. Perhaps that’s from association with chicken nuggets.” She brought her attention up and fully on him. “What was on your mind?”

That brought the topic back to the forefront of his thoughts. Ai flinched with guilt when she saw the look on his face. “It ... it was just...”

“Sonia.” Ai’s voice was flat and cold.

Was it that easy to figure out? Tony nodded to her, looking down at his food. “I ran into her. And her new boyfriend.”

Ai cringed. “That is ... unfortunate.” She glanced about — into the window panel, all around the room, up and down Tony himself. Perhaps she was looking for inspiration to change the subject. But eventually, she abandoned it. “Can I ask you about her? I know so little about anything before the liquidation of your relationship.”

Tony shrugged. “Sure.” He couldn’t forever avoid thinking about what he’d lost; he may as well face it head-on.

“Why were you together in the first place, sir?” she asked, her tone blunt and direct. “The thought of her only brings you misery.”

“It wasn’t always like that,” he said. “You’re seeing it...” It stung to admit it, but it was the truth. “You’re seeing it after the end. When we were together, it was different. Sonia, she only accepts the best. And she has this intensity about her — when she’s focused on you, it really feels like you’re the only man around. Like you are the best.” And now, he’d seen what that looked like from the outside. The thought made his face droop, while he picked at his food.

“Hm.” Ai watched him with pursed lips. “So she withheld affection unless you achieved some arbitrary standards, and so meeting those standards felt like an identity-affirming victory?”

“No.” He shook his head. “I wouldn’t put it like that. For one thing—” Images flashed across his mind’s eye. Sonia’s body, warm atop his; her mouth, fierce in its kiss. Heat raced to the surface of his face, and ... other places. “She absolutely did not withhold affection.”

Ai stared at him, her face back to its mostly neutral expression ... but her hand tensed enough to break a fry in half. “I see.” There was something in her voice, though Tony couldn’t tell what.

“But yeah,” Tony said, nodding. “You’re right about one thing. Being with her felt like a victory. Like I was ‘winning’ something important. So when she just ended things, so suddenly...” He sighed. He didn’t want to think about it. Didn’t want to remember it. Certainly didn’t want to talk about it. “People talk about ‘losing’ their girlfriends, but yeah. That’s exactly what it felt like. Losing.”

“We should talk about something else.” Ai’s words were short, sharp, and blunt. “This dress. You requested it — you find it sufficient?”

That question, and Ai’s bolt-upright posture, drew Tony’s attention to the dress and the body it fit. It crossed wires with a recent topic and sent images tumbling through his mind. Ai’s body, warm atop his—

He shook himself. “Yes. It’s ... a nice dress. And it suits you. It’s just too bad there’s only the one.”

“That could be corrected.” Ai leaned closer, seemingly having forgotten her meal while she focused on him. “What parameters make this dress suitable? The black colour? The cut, with the long sleeves? The transparent section?” She paused, a hand laid over her chest. “Would it be suitable to compose a dress in the same style, composed entirely of transparent material?”

Tony choked at the thought. “No. No, a ... a see-through dress would be ... inappropriate.” With a few deep, slow breaths, he cleared the image from his mind. Instead, he focused on his answer. “The cut, definitely. It’s good to cover up. And I just like how it’s...” He tried to think of a more detailed way to put it, but still just ended up with, “ ... sort of gothy.”

“Gothy,” Ai repeated, nodding. “And covering. This is sufficient.” She finished her meal and laid a hand on Tony’s arm. “I could go shopping on the way home, if you’d like?”

She’d go shopping, and then he’d find her at home, all dressed up. Specifically to his tastes and requests. That thought brought a flush to his cheeks, a stirring in his chest. “That sounds nice. You go ahead and I’ll see you at home.”

Ai smiled at him, squeezing his arm once more as she rose. “Understood. Until then, sir.”

With a swish of her long skirt, Ai departed, and Tony was left alone with his thoughts. Just what would Ai end up wearing?

27

Ai hadn’t even left the building before someone caught her in the hall. A man with chiseled features stood right between her and the elevator.

He looked her up and down, his rich eyes scanning every feature with a mix of attraction and analysis. “Not bad. Not bad at all. I’m sure my doctors could do something with those ears.” He stepped away from the elevator, putting himself fully in her personal space.

His response to her was different from anything Ai had yet experienced. The dilation of his pupils and attention of his gaze showed his attraction, his interest; but he didn’t skitter away, didn’t breathe any faster. He showed none of the nervousness she’d found everywhere else. Only confidence.

Ai stayed straight-backed and upright. Though his proximity prickled on her skin, she leaned neither away nor towards, but stayed exactly as she was. “Who are you?”

He laughed, his smile as warm as his amber-brown eyes. They locked on hers, his attention hot like glowing embers. “I am the solution to all your problems. Or I can be.”

That smoulder. The way he held himself so closely. Ai knew about those. Nita had told her. But though she knew the theory, elements still confused her. “You act as if you expect me to find you attractive.” She tilted her head, as if the new angle would help her see something more informative in that bold face. “Why should I?”

He scoffed, his cheeks flushing immediately red. It wasn’t the kind of blush Ai had seen, had instigated before: this was more anger than embarrassment. It took him a few seconds before he could start to laugh it off. “You didn’t say she had such sass.” His gaze dropped again. “Or that she looked so good in black.”

“Doesn’t matter,” Sonia said from behind Ai. “I still look better.”

That voice felt like a trickle of ice water down her back. Ai tensed, in ways that she hadn’t from the man’s brash proximity. “What do you want?”

“To show Rico the competition, such as it is.” Sonia strutted past and hung herself on the man’s shoulder, arms around him. “You see why she can’t keep Tony’s mind off me, right, dear? Never stood a chance.”

Ai’s heart thundered in her chest. She felt blood over-filling her hands, leaving them red and flushed. The tightness made her fingers curl into fists. Or maybe that was her urge to punch the smile from Sonia’s face. “You broke up with him.” She’d had a question in mind, but stating it like that raised a more important one. “Why did you break up with him?” To Ai, it made as much sense as Tony pining over Sonia.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Sonia ran a hand over her boyfriend’s chest, while he hooked his arm tight around her. “I got a better offer.”

“An offer that could land in your lap, too,” the man added. “As long as you land in mine.”

Ai kept her attention on Sonia. “But you broke up with him. Why do you care whether he’s still thinking of you?”

“You just don’t get it.” Sonia’s eyes narrowed. “I got a better offer. But there is no way he’ll get a better offer than me.”

Sonia had been right the first time. Ai didn’t get it. She stared at Sonia, as if a continued gaze might glean some more sense out of the words, but nothing further sank in.

Sonia returned the stare with a harder glare of her own. “I won’t lose.”

There it was. It hadn’t fully clicked, but Ai at least had a better idea of the broken premises that informed Sonia’s logic. Some of the fundamental ways in which she was simply bad for Tony, some of the reasons to keep him away from her. Not out of pettiness, but just for his health.

“Incorrect.” Ai pushed past, walking away while she spoke. “You are the only one who can lose, because you are the only one who sees it as a competition.”

She didn’t even look at them while she spoke, and the elevator doors closed behind her before either of them said another word. Ai didn’t have time for them; she had a shopping trip to think about.

28

Ai detoured into a department store. It struck her as a maze of attention-grabbing displays, each thing screaming for her to look at it. Shelves, specials at the ends of aisles, and free-floating AR advertising all warred with one another. It reached the point that nothing was truly emphasised, and she struggled not to be overwhelmed. She did her best to keep her head down, keep her breathing steady, and follow the plain signs which led her to the women’s clothing section.

That dropped her into the second, more metaphorical part of the maze. She knew that she could discard anything colourful, but the store didn’t have a ‘gothy’ subsection. She didn’t know how to put together a new outfit.

Which was why she’d called a friend. The same who had helped her with the first one. “Hey, girl!” Nita called as she approached. Though she waved an arm, it wasn’t to make herself stand out; it was to brush off the ads. She squinted as she realised that Ai was making no such gestures. “Have you found a way to block these things?”

“No.” Ai steadied herself with a few deep breaths. Now she had a guide, she didn’t have to worry so much about navigating these labyrinths on her own. “I know ad-blockers are no use in a store like this, so I’m just ignoring them manually.” With a flash, one ad flew in front of her eyes and transformed to hawk a museum exhibit of manual-transmission cars. She frowned at it. “Mostly.”

“When it comes to being ignored, these things are like a fuckboy on Friday night. You’ll get used to them.” Nita stepped close to Ai’s side to share her angle on the display of black dresses, lace, and veils. Her head tilted. “You realise this is a display of funeral wear, right?”

Ai pouted. “No.”

“I mean, there’s a lot of overlap, but that’s not what you’re after.” Nita patted Ai’s shoulder. “Come on. Let’s get you into the fitting room, and I’ll bring things in to you. You said ‘gothy’, right?”

There were no cameras in the small cubicle of the fitting room, so Ai couldn’t count on them for an external view. Instead, it faced her with a series of mirrors, angled from one another to show her from every side. Yet, the mirrors still had some kind of smart function; Ai could feel them reaching out and listening for instructions.

“I’ll go grab a few options,” Nita said. “You just get ready and I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

Ai stripped to her underwear while she read through the mirrors’ files. By the time Nita returned, she was familiar enough.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.