Sleeve-Sitting - Cover

Sleeve-Sitting

Copyright© 2021 by Dexter Xavier

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - In this world, everyone has a kybernet head computer and can transfer their mind from body to body. An overworked, repressed woman named Kaitlin goes on an off-planet vacation, and leaves her body in the care of her engineer brother Tony and his AI housekeeper, Ai. Living in Kaitlin's body, Ai learns the joys of sensation, and seeks more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Robot   Body Swap   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish  

116

Hours later, Tony and Ai finally stumbled home. He didn’t see Stevens again, but even Dario had wanted to see what the ‘happy memories’ could do for eyewitness reporting. He was going to be busy. The League didn’t have prize money, not exactly ... but the advances from all those contracts added up quick.

After the long day preparing, the long day at the League itself, and hours of brushing shoulders and making deals with people like Stella Blaze and Doctor White, he was exhausted. He wanted to fall into bed and sleep for a week.

But he wanted something else more.

They pounced on each other as soon as the door was closed. He gave her every kiss he’d held back throughout the day, all at once. She crushed back with just as much desperation, whining into his mouth with the same eagerness he felt.

She wanted more than a kiss. Seconds later, his shirt was open and her hands were on his chest. The texture of her lace gloves made him gasp, and that spurred her on, in both kiss and touch. Tony’s back found a wall. More gasps followed: when she kissed his neck, nibbled his clavicle, sucked his nipple. He shivered from raw sensation.

She smiled up at him, almost impish, her hands on his abdomen. “I’ve wanted to do that all day.”

And now that the floodgates had opened, she would just do what she wanted to. She’d held back for so long, she just wouldn’t anymore, not when she had any other choice. He could learn from that.

No time like the present. He wanted her topless, so he went straight for her corset. With its laces and hooks, it wasn’t as easy as his shirt.

But it was so worth it. Once it fell away, Ai took a step back and a deep, lung-filling, chest-swelling breath.

Such beauty. The relieved look on her face, now that she was out of such tightness: serenity in her blue eyes, black-painted lips swollen from kissing and parted on a gentle sigh. The lift of her chin, exposing the delicate line of her throat, leading down to her clavicle. And down to the sloping weight of her breasts. Each big enough for two or three hands, with her sweet, pink nipples already standing out from excitement. Those breasts didn’t need a corset to make them stand out, not with how big they were above her narrow, fit waist.

He would never get tired of looking at them. Or of touching them. He grasped them, fingers spread to hold as much as he could. The softness squished under his hands, so fun to play with.

Especially when Ai arched into his touch. She whined with sensation, but still managed a playful smile. Both hands curved around his wrists. “How do they compare with Jenny’s?”

The question, the reminder of what his silver hand had felt, made his face overheat even when the answer was so easy. “Yours are far nicer.” His hands moved with a mind of their own, fondly kneading her. “I love how they look, so proud on your chest. I love how they move. I love touching them.”

“I love you touching them.” Her face flushed with passion; her eyes hazed with pleasure. “I want more.”

More. The thought of it made him groan with desire, made his hands clench in. That tighter squeeze pulled a gasp from her, tantalising him even more. But there was so much ‘more’, so many possibilities. He sighed as he brought his mouth to her ear. “What do you want to try next?”

She trembled with anticipation. She already knew her answer. “Shower. I want to share a shower with you.”

Close quarters, heat, water, scrubbing... yes. But they had to undress first. She had such an unfair advantage: she had him naked before they reached the bathroom, while he was still dealing with her gloves. That outfit looked damn good, but there were so many layers between her and nudity.

She took full advantage. While he undid her skirt, she ran her fingers over the planes of his chest, making him shiver with rising heat. While he opened her boots, she raked her nails down his back, drawing a gasp. She learned his body, learned the different ways she could touch it. His feedback was less than helpful, he thought: he loved every touch.

It ended with her fingers wrapped lightly around his length, while he pushed her black, silken panties low enough that they could just fall to her ankles. Every stroke of her fingers made him whine, made him jut his hips towards her. They were both naked and so, so ready.

“Shower,” he reminded himself. Rather than shove her against the glass door, he opened it and encouraged her in.

Ai entered with perfect, precise grace. Every step made her legs sing, displaying their long, slender perfection; and her hips moved just enough to pull the eye to her fit, firm rear. When she turned, the speed carried perfect momentum to make her breasts shake just once, while her shoulders set and her smile turned up towards him.

He chased that smile. He swooped towards her to meet her lips with his. The other details — his hand on her cheek, her back against the wall — they came after. What he wanted most was the kiss.

She laughed into his lips. So soft under him, but not passively yielding. She kissed back with just as much desire. Her hands came up to his shoulders, holding him close to her. Though she didn’t want it to end, she did want to talk, so she cheated by kybing him. (I have such good memories here. This was where I first learned how good a body could feel.)

(Good feelings?) His mind filled with images of Ai’s body all lathered up, creative showerhead use, and more. (What kind?)

(It started with this.) The shower blasted his back with hot water.

He jolted forward, warmth on his back and Ai’s body against his chest. His mouth left hers so he could let out a long, heavy groan. That’s right; they were there to shower.

She smiled at him, her eyes bright. “That was all the start I needed.” Panels opened in the walls, and her extensions reached out — hands like white gloves, on flexible arms. They took cotton pads and cleaned the makeup from Ai’s face. The rinse left her features clear and natural and her blonde hair heavy with water. The whole time, her human hands stayed comfortable on his shoulders.

He chewed his lip, watching the white hands moving. Before, he had never once had her in the shower with him. It had seemed too strange to have an AI watching him shower, to have robotic hands cleaning him. But now, he was in there with Ai. With all of her. He touched one of those hands, met her eyes, and gave her a nod.

Her eyes widened with joyful surprise. She didn’t need to be told twice. More hands came out of the walls, approaching from every angle — as high as his scalp, as low as his ankles, all just to touch him. The synthetic skin felt unusual, a little denser and firmer than natural. “Something I’ve noticed.” Her voice was soft under the white noise of the running shower. “These hands are less intense. Like the Airgetlám had been.”

They felt plenty good to him; or maybe that was just because he knew they were Ai’s. “We can upgrade them just the same.” His voice came out heavy and husky. Having her touch him in so many ways, having her naked between him and the wall...

He shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts. They were there to shower. He got started, lathering her shoulders, the liquid soap soon turning into a soft, sudsy foam.

Just her shoulders. Such a simple touch. But Ai had never had someone else cleaning her, and so it made her gasp, made her jolt towards his hands with immediate, eager craving. It took a moment for her to remember to breathe and think, let alone to respond in kind.

Again, she had such an unfair advantage. So many hands, all exploring him at once, all spreading that lather and working away the day’s sweat and tiredness. Many hands made light work, and with that many hands, she finished the ‘business’ part of the shower in two minutes at most. After that, it was all fun: caressing his chest, scratching his back, stroking his hair, all at once.

He didn’t mind her getting so far ahead. He just took his time with his mere two hands, and enjoyed each step in detail. Her hair, so thick and silky as he worked the shampoo all the way through it; her shoulders, arms, and back, her skin so flawless and lovely after they rinsed it.

Yet, more than the textures under his hands, he enjoyed her reactions. The way she groaned with every massaging touch, her whole body eager for more of him. She moaned when he lathered up her slippery, soft breasts, when he worked her lean thighs, when he scrubbed the surface of her heated mound. As much as her voice, she showed her pleasure with her hands, all of them. They clutched at his back and shoulders; they pulled on his hair. Especially when he was on his knees, scrubbing her legs, and gave her slit one quick kiss. She tugged his hair, encouraging him closer, while she whined for more.

But she still let him go when he pulled back. He kissed his way up her body — along her flat abdomen, between her heaving breasts, over her neck, and finally onto her mouth, just quick and hot. “So that’s showering together.” He filled his tone with playful teasing. “What did you think?”

She growled at him. “We’re not done yet.” Her arms — her human arms — wrapped around his neck and demanded her come closer.

“Oh, really now?” Even while he teased, he pressed against her, pinning her to the shower wall while his arms wrapped around her waist. “What did you have in mind?” He couldn’t keep his tone light; as he humped her, ground with her, his breath came hotter and heavier.

She didn’t answer with words, not while her mouth was busy moaning. She answered by rolling her hips against his, by leaning more heavily into him. While her human arms stayed around his neck, her other hands helped: they hooked under her legs, taking her weight and holding her right where he needed her. They spread her legs in invitation. They took hold of him, set his shaft against her yearning entrance.

The first push made them both cry aloud. It had only been two days since they’d last had each other, but even that felt far too long.

This time, he showed her all his passion. He drove into her with all the force he could muster, trusting in the layers of padding they had between her and the wall: his arms, her own soft curves, and her many spare hands. Those hands held her at just the right height, just the right angle, that he could focus entirely on hammering right into her.

Such passion they couldn’t speak. Such passion they couldn’t think. His body shielded her from the continuing shower, while every thrust sent droplets spraying from his skin. He wanted more, chasing the heat rising in his heart, in his core, the pleasure burning within him.

Her clutch grew tighter, on every level. Her nails dug in at the back of his neck. Freed of the need to hold her up, her legs wrapped around his hips and kept him rooted deeply. And, flexing in time with each thrust, her inner walls grew more wonderfully, blissfully tight around him. On each stroke, she moaned louder. Too loud for one voice to contain: the bathroom’s speakers joined her in chorus.

He knew what that meant. He knew what was about to happen. The excitement compounded with his physical pleasure and almost sent him straight over the edge. He held on by his fingertips, just long enough to whisper in her ear. “Three ... two ... one!”

They reached that peak together and screamed in harmony. Bliss blazed through him, and all the world narrowed into focus on Ai. Just as much as feeling her, it brought him pleasure to see her, to hear her. Most of her expressions were muted: small smiles, quiet laughter. But in orgasm, she didn’t even know how to stay quiet, even if she wanted to. The sheer contrast made it even more triumphant to make her scream with wordless, mindless joy.

Eventually, it petered out into softer moans and sighs. The frenzy of lust was satisfied, but they still held onto each other. He cuddled around her waist; she clutched at his back. Sex was one thing, but they wanted to be close.

Once he recovered, he touched her cheek. “Still with me?”

She laughed that soft, quiet little laugh. “I didn’t crash this time. I think...” She put her feet down on the shower floor. She immediately wobbled, but her extensions were there to catch her. “No. Can’t walk. My knees feel like jelly.”

Hell yes. Tony smiled to himself.

She smiled back at him as the shower shut off. “Carry me to bed?”

117

Soon after, they were towelled off and in bed together. He lay on his back while she curled up close beside him, her head resting on his chest. She seemed to like his chest just as much as he liked hers.

While cuddled together, naked and sharing in afterglow, Ai said, “You have new messages.”

He couldn’t help but laugh. She was still his Muse through and through. Still, this would be the nicest possible way of clearing out his inbox. While his fingers ran down her back, he said, “Sure. Lay them on me.”

First was a pure text message from an address he’d recently learned.

(Dear Tony,

(Congratulations on a well-deserved win. Kaitlin made sure I got the full impact of your remarkable new technology.

(I also must apologise for Stevens’ behaviour. Regardless, the office will be in touch. I look forward to working with you. I already know how I’d like to expand on what you’ve demonstrated.

(Regards,

(C. Talosi.)

Tony stared at the ceiling, wide-eyed. It slowly sank in. “I’m going to work with Carl Talosi.”

Ai tilted her head. “It sounds more like he will work with you.”

He whined and tried not to think about that. “Next message,” he said, briskly changing the subject.

Next were a few messages from Belladonna Black, each with text and an attachment.

(First, a reward for putting that rich jerk in his place. I was hoping someone would figure it out, and you hit him just right.) The attachment was a short video clip taken from her own eye: Belladonna standing in front of a bathroom mirror.

She watched her reflection, smiling as she lifted her sweater and bra. Watermelon breasts, easily bigger than Ai’s, dropped into view. Her nipples were as pale as the rest of her, barely distinct from her skin. At least, until her naughty excitement made them perk more tightly; then they stood out, pointing the way forward.

While Tony choked, Ai leaned in closer, her eyes on the AR window. “Fascinating,” she murmured, a certain heat in her tone. “What’s the next?”

Ai wanted him to keep looking. Hell, she wanted to look for herself. The thought made Tony flush — at his face and his lap at the same time. But if his lover encouraged him, there was no reason not to look, right?

(This one’s a reward for making a damn fine innovation. Flirting is the least of what this could revolutionise.) Her hands ran across her chest. Pillow-soft, her flesh dimpled with the slightest pressure, then wobbled back into supple shape. She cupped her breasts from below, a hefty weight in her hands as she bounced them. It mesmerised the eyes as well as the hands.

Both Tony’s hands tensed, gripping the sheet, gripping Ai’s back. He had not pictured Belladonna using her advance beta copy for something like that.

Ai just purred, smiling. “So that makes three women whose breasts you’ve felt today.”

Ai!” he squealed, sitting bolt upright. “Yours are still the only ones I’ve touched!”

“I know.” Ai moved with him, smoothly into a kneeling position. She kept herself close, her chest almost brushing his. “It’s too bad. Those women are missing out. I’m sure at least Jenny wouldn’t mind.”

He blinked, staring into her face. No anger, no hurt. “You’re ... you’re not jealous at all, are you?” That, somehow, was even more embarrassing.

“No. Why would I be?” Ai’s head tilted. “Your enjoying others’ bodies is not incompatible with enjoying mine.”

No girlfriend he’d ever had before had thought that way. They’d all wanted monogamy, all wanted him to have eyes only for them. As universal as it had been, he’d come to assume it was natural. But with Ai treating it with such little concern, it hinted at possibilities. Images came to his mind, of openness and sharing. Not just for himself, but for Ai. Would she really put herself in reach of a hand like the Airgetlám?

He closed his hand again around her breast, slowly massaging. Bigger than Jenny’s, smaller than Belladonna’s, and so rounded and shapely. Firm when left alone, but so soft under his touch. “Yours are still the best.”

The touch and praise made her purr. She leaned into it, inviting his hand to sink in, while her long legs straddled him. Her knees rested against his sides. But... “There is one more from Belladonna.”

More. How much more could she escalate? He swallowed his nerves, but with Ai there and so encouraging, he opened the message.

(And this is a reward for making the day interesting. My roommate got a good, pleasant surprise thanks to you.) No video. Just pure sensation: a hot, wet mouth wrapped around his length. Warm, humming slurps rumbled through him.

Raw instinct rocked his hips upward, but that didn’t get him any deeper into that phantom mouth. Belladonna still went at her own pace — an eager pace, but her own. It did rub him against Ai’s abdomen, feeling her smooth skin as well as Belladonna’s agile tongue.

So disorienting, to feel more than one experience at once. It must have disoriented Ai even more, feeling an organ she didn’t even have. She disconnected from the message herself, but softly kissed Tony. “Go with it,” she whispered.

A blowjob from another woman ... and his lover encouraged him to enjoy it. He sank to lie on his back, whining and groaning. He wasn’t sure how much of his sound came from pleasure, and how much from shy embarrassment. As much as he could, as well as he knew how to, he relaxed and went with the flow. His hips went still, letting Belladonna’s file play across his senses. Her lips wrapped tight as she bobbed back and forth.

He still had a hand up. While he relaxed his hips, he moved his fingers, kneading Ai’s breast. She pushed herself into it, and played back part of the last file. Ai’s breast in his right hand, Belladonna’s in his left. Pressure rose within him, coming close to a bursting point. How much of that was the experience of Belladonna’s roommate, and how much was how it affected Tony’s body?

Did it even matter? Tony throbbed, hotter and hotter, trembling against Ai’s skin.

They’d just finished showering. She didn’t want to deal with a new mess, so as he neared his limit, she moved. She rocked down onto him.

That embrace hit right as the recorded orgasm started. While he squirmed, he felt the suction and swallowing of Belladonna’s mouth, at the same time as Ai’s passage slid around him. While he came for Belladonna, he came in Ai, his lover’s inner walls milking him just as happily as any mouth.

Afterwards, she sat back on her heels — still astride him, still holding him inside herself. She hadn’t finished, not even close. But that just added spice to her smile as she looked down at him. “That was fun.”

He could only groan in agreement.

She caressed the back of his hand. “We should thank her. Respond in kind.”

He choked at the thought. Yes, he’d recorded everything he and Ai had done so far. But sharing it? “I-I’ll have to think about that. Any more messages?”

She checked. When she answered, her tone was soft, uncertain. “One more. A video from Kaitlin.”

Kaitlin. What would she think of what they’d just done? Of the thoughts that had slipped through his head? And all using her body. For that matter, how would he feel about seeing her? He hadn’t seen her since he and Ai ... got together.

Only one way to find out. “Play it.”

First, a party horn, loud and joyful. “Woo! Winner winner winner!”

He just had to laugh. That cheer warmed his heart, and melted his uncertain tension.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.