Sleeve-Sitting - Cover

Sleeve-Sitting

Copyright© 2021 by Dexter Xavier

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - In this world, everyone has a kybernet head computer and can transfer their mind from body to body. An overworked, repressed woman named Kaitlin goes on an off-planet vacation, and leaves her body in the care of her engineer brother Tony and his AI housekeeper, Ai. Living in Kaitlin's body, Ai learns the joys of sensation, and seeks more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Robot   Body Swap   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish  

86

On Tuesday morning, Tony had breakfast alone.

By the time he woke up, Ai was gone. She’d left a message for him: she was visiting the Cruise house for a while, but she’d already made breakfast for him. He took the cold, creamy oats and sat at the empty table.

In the silence, the sound of spoon and bowl seemed to echo.

He tried to fill the quiet with music. The sound system replayed its last song — the heavy, symphonic metal that he and Ai had danced to. He shut it off before it could remind him of too much. He’d never listen to that song the same way again, would he?

It felt strange to sort through his own messages instead of having Ai do it. The League had sent him an invitation for tomorrow; he brushed it off for now. There were a few spam messages which he junked. Just clicking wasn’t satisfying. He had his kybernet model them as paper pages, which he crumpled up and threw in the trash. It wasn’t an entirely convincing sensation, but it at least gave him something to do with his hands.

Something other than grab for Ai and pull her body close against his.

He squeezed his eyes shut and pushed the thoughts away. He shouldn’t and he wouldn’t. Once he’d forced his head clear, he went back to his messages.

He found a video from Kaitlin. Instead of her own eyes, it came from a floating drone’s perspective. It floated backwards ahead of her, tracking her as she walked along the street. She moved with a bold, purposeful stride.

And the drone’s angle gave him a great view of objects in motion. Every step bounced her necklace, her bikini top’s ties, her chest.

Did she know what she was doing? Her smile was slightly flushed as she looked at the camera, but that could have just been the exertion of her brisk stride. “Okay, I’m big enough to admit when I’m wrong,” she said. “Staying was a great idea, and there’s a lot more I can still do. Ai, that new friend of mine is taking me out soon, for your suggestion.”

Tony felt a pang. She’d just assumed that he and Ai would watch together. That made the room feel all the more empty without her.

“And Tony!” She pointed at the camera. “You haven’t sent me that file yet. Gimme!”

File? Oh. He remembered it with a blush.

Her expression softened. “And you know, Tony ... I haven’t seen you for a little while. Seen you live, I mean. We should V-meet.” She nodded, growing more certain now that she’d said it aloud. “Yeah. Hit me up tonight, I want to see you.”

Tony ... checked his schedule. He had to revise, but he could make time. He liked the thought of seeing Kaitlin, closer to ‘in person’.

Kaitlin stopped outside a hotel. “Okay, I’d better go. Need to pick out an outfit. Tony, say when. Ai—” She blushed suddenly. “—I hope you liked it.” The video ended.

Liked what? Something had gone over his head, and Ai wasn’t around for him to ask.

He put it out of his mind and instead turned to the file Kaitlin had asked for. A memory from last night. Ai’s back against his chest, her waist under his arms, her hair against his cheek. The embrace they’d shared, just before they sat down to dinner. It felt good to hold her like that — and even just reliving it brought some stirrings. Attraction, the desire to do more than hold her.

If he sent that file to Kaitlin, would she feel that too? That urge welling up inside him? Or would she just feel Ai? He didn’t know.

Maybe she wouldn’t notice. He bundled it up in a message, along with a suggested time for them to meet up. Hours later in the day — long enough for her to enjoy whatever ‘suggestion’ Ai had for her, and for him to get plenty of revision done.

He could focus on work. Even with his mind trying to fall back to Ai every five minutes, he could push himself forward. He was good at that.

87

Ai had liked swimming when she’d relived it through Kaitlin’s memories. She found she enjoyed doing it herself, in the Cruise house’s swimming pool. The water was cool but not too cold, just enough to invigorate her senses and wake her up. The pressure buoyed her on all sides, making her feel weightless.

Weightlessness. That was a good feeling. Maybe she and Tony could get someone in a space station to record some memories, once Relive was less secret.

She shook her head, long hair dragging behind each motion, and refocused. She kicked off the pool wall, and felt the texture. The water slid across the surface of her skin, like a pat across her entire body.

“Oh hey.” The voice came from above, distorted by the water in Ai’s ears. “Thought I heard someone out here.”

Ai lifted her head from the water, taking a deep breath once she was back in air. It felt so much more satisfying after having been denied breath, just for a little while. Nita stood at the pool’s edge, wearing a light and long t-shirt and holding a mug of coffee.

With a few strokes, Ai pulled herself to the pool’s edge and hugged against it: head and arms above it, but the rest of her body hidden against the pool’s edge. “Let myself in,” she said. “Surprised you’re awake this early.”

Nita sat down on a poolside chair. “And I’m surprised you know how to swim. You’ve had a human body for, what, two weeks?”

Ai tilted her head. “Of course I do. I know how to swim, how to walk, how to roll, how to hover. All are part of my movement drivers.” Her head tilted back the other way. “I’ve been wondering. Where exactly do you draw the line at teasing?”

“Huh?”

“How much is too much, and becomes ‘leading on’?” Ai asked “You like to look. I know that much. How much more is ... comfortable?”

Nita had to chew on that. She sipped her coffee, slow and thoughtful, while her brain booted up. Her cheeks were pink, her mind full of images. She knew those questions came with a purpose, though Ai kept her reasons up her sleeve. “No kissing.”

Ai blinked. “So soon?” Part of her was disappointed. Plans adjusted.

“I mean if it is still teasing.” Nita gestured with her mug. “If it’s not going to go all the way. Just looking, maybe a little touching, that’s fine. But if I started making out with someone, and we didn’t finish, it’d leave me...” Disappointed? Upset? “ ... painfully horny.”

Ai’s lips twisted. “I know that feeling.”

Nita nodded. Then her brain caught up with who was talking. “Wait, you do?”

Ai blushed, but it was only half as warm as her smile. “Yes. But first, clarify. It is still fun just to look, correct?”

Nita sat up straighter. She had half an inkling of what was coming. “Yes.” Two plans went unchanged.

First, Ai pulled herself up out of the pool. It felt curious: the first couple of feet were easier than the rest, then gravity reasserted itself over more of her body. Her breasts, formerly floating, wobbled as they came into empty air. Water slid off her naked skin in a rush, teasing each curve along the way. The remaining wetness cooled her skin, goosebumps rising along her smooth surface, nipples perking into the open air. Her hair was heavy with water, clinging down her back.

Nita watched closely, her teeth sunk into her lower lip. “Fuck. I’m keeping that image.”

“Good.” Ai wondered how Kaitlin would feel about her body being shown off like that. With what Ai had recently learned about her — what Kaitlin had recently learned about herself — Ai suspected she’d be thrilled.

She let herself air-dry, her body bare to the sun. A passing breeze sent shivers down her spine, and she had to close her eyes and focus on enjoying it. The water on her skin amplified the feeling, even better than the winds she’d felt from Kaitlin’s shared memories. But she soon opened her eyes, to find her way into a seat near Nita’s. She had no cameras out there, and needed her eyes to navigate.

“Right.” Nita looked her in the eye and held up her mug. “Spill. Tell me what’s happened.”

With pleasure. Ai closed her eyes and relived the story as she told it. The date, the embrace. The kisses. Getting so close to nudity, feeling the heat and force of her desire for him, and vice versa. And the shock and pain when he stopped. She still ached from that.

Nita hung on every word, her eyes wide and her lean thighs squeezed together. “Damn. I really didn’t think he had it in him.”

Ai pouted. “I wish he had it in me.”

Nita choked back a laugh. “Aw, poor thirsty girl. So what, you came here to submerge yourself in a cold shower?” She gestured at the swimming pool.

Ai hadn’t thought of it like that before. It fit, but she shook her head. “I had...” They were being paranoid about Relive, until they could present it themselves. “ ... recently heard that swimming is a pleasant experience. As is open-air nudity.” She sat up higher, her shoulders leaned back, feeling the brush of air all across her skin

“Ohh yeah.” Nita hovered for just a second, then whisked her long shirt up and off.

Her body was so much leaner and tighter than Kaitlin’s. Fit. Her muscles weren’t big, but with so much less softening body fat, they were much more defined. And she moved with such confidence, such ease in her own skin. She didn’t need a curvy figure to be sexy, and she knew it.

Ai scooted closer on the edge of her seat. Her gaze swept Nita’s body, from the tips of her toes all the way up to her face. “You look good.”

Nita preened under the compliment. Her smile widened as she looked Ai up and down. “Same to you. And not just because of Kaitlin’s body. You have a ... certain way of sitting.”

All Ai did was sit up properly. Sit up straight, to avoid undue back strain. But because of Kaitlin’s shape, that pose emphasised her full chest, her tight waist, her flat stomach. She leaned forward, her back still straight. “You mentioned some touching.” Her hand hovered above Nita’s knee, and she let the implication make itself.

Nita answered by nodding her head and lifting her leg. Touching it was a new experience: skin less soft and perfect than Kaitlin’s. An old scrape sat just above her knee, adding texture to her skin and speaking of an athletic, rough-and-tumble lifestyle. And she felt so much firmer, especially when her muscles tensed and she let out a sigh. Idly, Ai wondered how it would feel to have those strong thighs trap her hand against Nita’s core.

Then Nita reciprocated. Her fingers slid along the outside of Ai’s thigh, and she took a sharp breath. “Damn. Her skin really is as awesome as it looks.”

“Enhanced.” Ai’s breath hitched as she spoke. This didn’t feel as alien as it once would: she vividly remembered Tony’s touch. But she still wasn’t used to feeling others’ hands on her. She didn’t feel what they felt, not even in the hollow sense of her extensions. She didn’t control them, couldn’t predict them. That made every touch feel more intense, warming and shivering throughout her body.

As nice as they were, she had more to touch than just legs. Her fingers wandered over Nita’s abdomen. Each muscle in that pack stood out firm as rock when she flexed for Ai. Such an interesting feeling. As she continued upwards, she moved towards the side of Nita’s ribcage and traced the edge of her rose-vine tattoo. Though that skin was more colourful, the texture was the same as everywhere else. Nita let out a soft hum, enjoying every stroke. She made it sound so pleasant, so relaxing.

Ai’s experience was different. When Nita touched her abdomen, Ai gasped and flinched back. Pure reflex, her body moving out of her control.

Nita blinked, but then a slow grin spread over her face. “Hold up. You’re ticklish?”

“Um.” Something about the question made Ai freeze with trepidation. “I don’t know.” But she suspected she was about to find out.

Nita’s hand continued over Ai’s belly. Still soft, still probing. Even that was enough to make her gasp and twitch. Reflex. It felt strange, felt disorienting, to have her body move on its own impulse. No robotic extension would ever glitch like that. Yet, it didn’t feel bad.

Not until her leg kicked out and her heel struck the concrete. That was unpleasant.

Nita immediately stopped. “Shit, I heard that. I felt that. Are you okay?”

Ai tested her ankle. “No major damage.” Slowly, she stood, putting weight on it. A mild hum of pain; she judged it would be gone by the day’s end. It was interesting. People spent so much effort avoiding pain, but apart from the surprise, experiencing it wasn’t all bad.

But it did indicate damage she should avoid. She looked over her shoulder. “Inside. Let’s take this somewhere softer.”

Nita didn’t need to be told twice. Moments later, they were on the couch together. The exploration began again, with one hand at Ai’s navel and the other at the back of her neck. Ai twitched and twisted. Her hands curled into fists as she held onto control, just to see if she could. She bit her lip, keeping her voice in check.

“Come on.” Nita’s voice was breathy against her shoulder. “Relax. Let it out.”

Letting go was easy in theory, but it went against Ai’s instincts. So it started slow. Just a smile, then a giggle. Until it burst out of her: laughter, rich and loud, while her body writhed under Nita’s assault. It felt good to laugh. She let reflex reign, let her body squirm and jerk about.

She twitched, her legs kicking wildly. Her abdomen fluttered and flexed under Nita’s digging fingers. Her arms thrashed, pushed forward, and shoved Nita off the couch entirely.

“Oh my god!” Ai leaned over her, still gasping from laughter. “Are you hurt?”

Nita giggled just as much, even without being tickled. “I’m fine! I’m fine. A little wrestling is all part of tickling.” She popped up, back on the touch, on top of Ai. “Do what comes naturally. But you tell me right away if you actually want me to stop, okay?”

Ai nodded. “Don’t stop.” The tickling, the reflex, the closeness and tension with a fit, naked woman. She didn’t mind any of it.

“Alright. But remember.” Nita got her hands on Ai’s ribs. “You asked for it!”

Ai squealed. She’d never squealed like that before. She went with it, surrendered to it. It felt strange, disorienting, and fun. It felt like being a spectator in her own body, watching and experiencing as it reacted. Like reliving a memory, but live.

Like Nita said, part of that reaction was to fight back. It started with her hands going to Nita’s wrists, squeezing as she tickled her ribs. She wasn’t as strong as Nita and didn’t try her hardest in the first place, so the wrestling was slow going. But she had more size, more weight than the petite woman. Ai brought her legs up, not to kick, but to wrap around Nita’s waist ... and twist.

Nita shrieked and laughed as they rolled together. She ended up on her back, arms above her head. Ai bore down on her with all her weight: hands on her forearms, straddling her waist. With the tickling ended, she could breathe again, though still giggled for other reasons. Nita smiled up at her, utterly self-satisfied even in ‘defeat’.

Then her eyes got stuck. Posed as they were, Ai’s breasts hung right in front of her face, heaving with every deep breath. Her hands twitched — not to wrestle, but to cup the air.

Ai knew what she wanted. How would it feel? Having another’s hand on her skin was so much more powerful than touching herself. She knew that from Tony’s massage, from Nita’s tickling. How much more could it escalate?

One way to find out. She loosened her grip on Nita’s wrists.

Nita took it as the invitation she meant. Both hands cupped at Ai’s breasts — hands so warm, so firm, Nita’s skin strong and textured, so unlike Kaitlin’s soft perfection. Ai whined with pleasure, even before Nita started massaging. It was so different from Tony’s way of massaging: eager squeezing, just for the joy of feeling her. Nita’s eyes were wide with awe, breathless and speechless.

Ai went with it. Reflex still guided her: reflex rocked her back and forth, rubbing into Nita’s hands. But her next move wasn’t reflex. Ai decided to return the favour.

Nita’s breasts were so much smaller; they barely filled Ai’s palms. Her dark nipples were so interesting with those steel barbells piercing through them. The metal wasn’t cold, warmed too much by Nita’s body, but it was so much harder than her flesh. Ai just had to explore.

Though the most interesting part was how Nita moaned and squirmed. Getting a reaction was a joy.

As joyous as being touched. Nita’s hands worked into her flesh, sending delight burning through her. The touch grew rougher, coming down to a pair of points: pinching Ai’s nipples. The sudden blaze of feeling forced her to arch. It distracted her, made her hands go still.

Which let Nita actually think and speak for a moment. Her brown eyes locked with Ai’s. “If you’re not going to fuck me, you need to get me off—” She shook her head. “You need to get off me right now.”

Ai froze. The options before her caught her like a deer in headlights. She could keep going, keep escalating. They could make each other scream. She liked Nita. She was a friend, someone she could have fun with, and someone she could trust. Kaitlin’s body would be safe in her hands. Safe and intensely pleasured. Her body craved it. How much could those strong hands do to it?

But whatever her body craved, Ai wanted someone else.

There was more to it now. Tony wasn’t just a safe option who would treat Kaitlin’s body right; she could find someone else for that much. He wasn’t just her owner, her boss. She wanted him. And wanted him first, above and before anyone else. Even if that never happened, she knew she could look forward to Kaitlin’s memories.

Her body resisted her, but she dismounted Nita. “Thank you. Sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry.” Nita grinned up at her, still comfortable on the couch. “This was awesome, and it’s got me horny enough to rock Johnathan’s world when he swings by later.”

Johnathan. Ai remembered some gym pictures. That was a world worth rocking.

Nita stretched out and made no move to get dressed. They weren’t fooling around anymore, but she clearly didn’t see that as a reason to put clothes on, nor hurry Ai into them. “Got any plans for the rest of the day?”

Ai hummed. “Nothing specific for what I will do. I know I won’t go home soon. I’m going to give Tony some distance today.”

Nita grinned. “Good plan. Give him a chance to miss you.”

Ai smiled. That thought appealed, though she couldn’t guarantee Tony’s feelings would be so simple. “I could stay a while, until Johnathan comes. Maybe play some ping-pong. Just...” She glanced outside, where she’d left her clothing. “Let me at least get my bra on and my hair tied back, first.”

88

A queue stretched out of the Get Hooked club and down the street. It had been like that every night since Kaitlin had arrived. Get Hooked was far from the only casual-sex nightclub on Dusk, but it was the one with a page in the brochure. Every sex tourist wanted in, and they would stand in line for hours.

Kaitlin hadn’t ever planned on it. Hooking up with someone was one thing; going to a specialised club felt like too much. But when she’d passed along Ai’s suggestion, Carla had said Get Hooked was the place for it.

Speaking of whom. Carla stood beside the queue, not in it, and near the double-door entrance. She’d gone with red: red hair to her shoulders, red eyes, red lipstick, and a red, robe-style minidress.

Kaitlin greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. “You like the robe style, huh?”

“It suits me.” Carla smiled and turned to face Kaitlin’s drone, to get a better look at herself from its shared viewpoint. “And it feels good. Having a robe hanging open feels different from plain nudity.” Her eyes traced over Kaitlin. “You look good.”

Kaitlin wore light clothing in white linen. The half-shirt fit tight across her chest but with an overhang to her waistline, while the skirt fell to mid-thigh. “I thought I’d go with something that would...” She swallowed, thinking about their plans. “ ... get out of the way.”

Carla smiled. “No underwear, then?”

“I ... no.” Kaitlin blushed pre-emptively.

“Show me.”

Damn it, Kaitlin had walked topless on the beach. Why did a little flash still feel like something to blush over? It must have been something in Carla’s tone. She took a breath, turned her back to the queue, and got it done. A quick flip of her shirt and skirt, showing her otherwise-bare breasts and mound, just for half a second.

Carla smiled. Her gaze lingered on Kaitlin’s body for a second longer, before looking her in the face. “Good. That will be nice and ... convenient.”

Blood rushed to Kaitlin’s cheeks ... and elsewhere. She was even more conscious of her perking nipples with how the soft linen rubbed them, and everyone else would be more conscious because of how they poked through. She nodded to the line. “Looks like we’ll be waiting a while, huh?”

Carla just smiled and walked right up to the metal-armed bouncer. “C. Talosi. I’m on the list, and this is my guest.”

The bouncer took two seconds to check the list, then pulled the rope and waved them in. “Door on the left.”

Carla wasn’t quite casual. She whistled too cheerfully, strutted too smugly. She hadn’t always been on the VIP list, hadn’t always had the VIP treatment. Even after years, she still wasn’t used to it, and still appreciated it. Over her shoulder, she smiled back at Kaitlin. “Well?”

She hurried after. She’d never been in that situation, never felt those envious stares. A leggy blonde glared daggers at her just before the doors fell shut behind them. That wasn’t what most had her attention. She sputtered, stammered, but couldn’t find words.

Carla led the way, moving like nothing was strange. The double doors led into an antechamber: plain doors, but with rules written in AR above each door frame. They went through the left door, and into a space more like a social lounge than anything else. An auto-bar sat in the corner; plush seating scattered everywhere, fit for comfortable conversation. Rather than full tables, the couches had shelves built into the backs, leaving open space in front of the seats.

“I prefer to start out here.” Carla sat down on a leather-shelled couch and patted the spot beside her. “The third door, the one with the green outline? That’s where most of the tourists end up. The whole floor is one big, padded mat, and people can just grab each other. I find this spot a bit more presentable.”

More presentable. The other patrons were mostly just chatting, but one pair were against a wall, making out. Or more than making out.

After she sat down, Kaitlin found her voice again. “Talosi,” she repeated. “As in Director Carl Talosi. As in, head of Ruby Automation R&D.”

Carla beamed a smile. “I go by Carla when I’m like this. Otherwise, yes. I had a feeling you’d recognise the name.”

“Recognise the name?” Kaitlin shook her head in disbelief. “You’re basically my brother’s hero. He follows your blog like it’s a religion. He drives a Ruby car, a Talos 7. We have a Muse at home.” Something clicked. “My God. And I’ve had sex with you.” She wasn’t sure whether to feel proud or mortified. She at least knew she wasn’t going to brag about it to Tony.

Or ... she wouldn’t brag about the sex. “Um. Carla.” She made sure to use the feminine name. “Is it okay if I tell him? That we met. He might have some fan mail to send, I’ll warn you.”

Carla laughed, rubbing her pinkened cheeks. Even a synth could blush, though the mechanics were different. “Sure. Saying we met on a vacation planet is fine. He doesn’t need to know the details of what we did.” She kissed Kaitlin’s neck. “Or what we’re going to do.”

Kaitlin shivered and leaned her warming body into Carla. “Yeah. A little less conversation, a little more action?”

“Not necessarily.” Carla slid her hand into Kaitlin’s hair, using it to keep her head tilted back while she nibbled along her throat. “A little more action. Conversation depends on whether you can multitask during the action.” There was no question of whether the action would happen. Carla knew her better than to think she’d hesitate.

Kaitlin moaned, her voice clear in the lounge: the music there stayed at a sane volume. A few people turned to look—

Carla kissed her full on the mouth. Her face filled her vision; her lips, her tongue, her passion took all Kaitlin’s attention; and there was none left to pay attention to the others in the club. They made out like that for a good while. They could still talk — kisses didn’t occupy their kybernets — but they didn’t exactly converse. (That’s it, ) Carla told her, her voice in Kaitlin’s head. (That’s it. So sexy. Watching you kiss like this, everyone will want you.)

Everyone. What kind of everyone? Kaitlin opened one heavy eye, curious who was watching.

Carla pulled Kaitlin’s focus back to her with a bite on her lip and a pinch on her nipple. Her hand felt so warm under the thin top; how could Kaitlin think about anything else? (On your knees, ) Carla said. (Slow.)

Kaitlin enjoyed the journey. She didn’t just drop from the couch, but kissed her whole way down Carla’s body. Off her mouth, down her chin, along her neck. Carla knew where she was going. She got that robe open, inch by inch, in time for Kaitlin’s lips to run down her clavicle and between her breasts. Synth skin was so smooth, so clean — not a hint of sweat, even as the heat grew between them.

Bit by bit, she continued. Past Carla’s sternum, along her smooth, flat abdomen. Her knees touched the floor as her lips touched Carla’s smooth mons. As she got comfortable between her thighs, her tongue traced her mound. Each lick made Carla groan with delight, lifting her hips to invite Kaitlin closer.

And to advertise her pleasure to others. She smiled at someone behind Kaitlin. (There’s a man coming over. He’d love to join us.) One of her little yes/no consent boxes popped up.

Kaitlin didn’t even look up. She just hit ‘yes’ and bowed her head, tongue plunging inside Carla.

Carla rolled upwards, moaning deeply. She vibrated around Kaitlin’s tongue, her inner walls humming and fluttering. Such an odd but good feeling, and that was on her tongue. Any man who fucked her in that EC body would be lucky as hell.

But the man joining them was more interested in Kaitlin. He kneeled behind her, close enough that she could feel his shape, his warmth. Over the course of several consent boxes, he touched her. A hand ran up her thigh and brushed under that tiny skirt. Kaitlin’s hips gave a giddy shake as that skirt lifted, exposing her ‘vulnerability’ to him, showing how accessible she was. His fingers got to know it even better: as he traced her entrance, he felt the heat and wetness of her anticipation. A rustling sound came, just audible beneath the music. His pants came down, and he sent her one more popup box with a big, significant question.

Finally, Kaitlin lifted from Carla’s mound. She gasped for breath, nervous excitement making her head spin. She turned—

Carla’s fingers tangled in her hair, forced her to face forward. “Don’t look at him. You look at me.”

Kaitlin finally realised the game Carla had been playing towards. The thought made her dizzier than the fingers playing across her lower lips. Could she really do something so daring?

Well ... she was on vacation, and nobody needed to know.

She hit yes, and the man wasted no time in pushing forward. He filled her so nicely it made her squeal into Carla’s skin. Her hips humped back into his, moving on raw instinct and need, matching his pace. She didn’t know his name, didn’t even know his face. But she knew what it felt like for him to fuck her. That was Carla’s game: the shallowest of hook-ups. To Kaitlin, that man was just a pronoun, a penis, and a pair of hands. She found that thought flooding her brain with lust.

Carla growled and yanked at Kaitlin’s hair, pulling her in tighter. That was right; this was meant to be her first threesome. Spurred on by the pleasure sinking into her from behind, she dived forward. Both arms hooked around Carla’s thighs and pulled that vibrating vagina up against her mouth.

Kaitlin’s own moans were muffled, her voice ‘hidden’ in Carla’s groin. That made it easier for her to hear Carla’s sweet, feminine caries and the stranger’s masculine grunts. They moaned for her. They felt good because of her, both at once. She felt a kind of erotic pride at that, and worked even harder — tongue flicking, hips rolling — to please them.

Carla climaxed first. She howled for the ceiling, one hand clawing at Kaitlin’s scalp while the other clutched at her own breast. High on her success, Kaitlin joined her. She spasmed on her knees, body gone out of control. Finally, the stranger. He pulled free and spent himself along Kaitlin’s inner thigh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.