Sleeve-Sitting - Cover

Sleeve-Sitting

Copyright© 2021 by Dexter Xavier

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - In this world, everyone has a kybernet head computer and can transfer their mind from body to body. An overworked, repressed woman named Kaitlin goes on an off-planet vacation, and leaves her body in the care of her engineer brother Tony and his AI housekeeper, Ai. Living in Kaitlin's body, Ai learns the joys of sensation, and seeks more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Robot   Body Swap   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish  

76

On Monday morning, Tony and Ai had breakfast together. It was a nice, relaxed meal; he’d woken early enough to have time for that, even with a class day coming up. They sat side by side, close enough to be companionable, but not completely in each other’s space.

When they were done eating, Ai used her extensions to clean up while she went through his schedule. “From nine until eleven, you have Professor Stark’s special effects class. She will review the content for the exam on Wednesday.”

Tony groaned. That was right, exams were still a thing. “Don’t remind me.”

Ai gave him a quizzical look. “Sir, reminders are a fundamental part of my function.”

“I didn’t mean it literally.” He rolled his shoulder, trying to stretch out some stiffness. “It’s just a ... Never mind. Go on.”

She hesitated. “So... do remind you, sir?”

“Yes.” He moved on to stretching his neck, but just couldn’t work out the kinks.

She shrugged and continued, though still watched him. “Then during your lunch break, Professor Hasegawa-Ramirez has office hours. You can submit the rest of your hardware project starting today; it’s ready and waiting on your desk.”

And he’d already finalised it over a week before. “Then the usual afternoon class.” He rubbed his shoulder and tried to dig his fingers into the tightness of his muscle. “What about—”

Ai rose sharply from her chair. “Sit up straight, sir.”

Her hands found his neck and shoulders. Such warm, firm hands. Her exercise regimen was more about health than strength, but she still had enough of that to dig through the tension and pull a whine from him.

After his initial, surprised reflex, he melted into it. “Thank you.”

“I should have done it sooner.” She mimicked his technique, his slow wearing at tense knots. “You have spent a lot of time in full dive recently, sir. Having a good chair can only go so far.”

“Y-Yeah.” With a little effort, he found his train of thought. “What about after school? Any evening plans I’ve forgotten about?” He had an idea, but needed to confirm some details first.

Ai shook her head. “Nothing on your schedule after class finishes at four.” Her hands focused on the back and sides of his neck.

He clenched his teeth to keep from whining aloud. There was a little discomfort in forcing his body back to rights, but mostly it just felt good. “How, how about you? Any plans for today?”

“I’ll visit Kaitlin later in the morning,” she said. “Give her some time to sleep in, but check on her.”

He nodded. “Tell her hi and give her a hug from me.” It wasn’t quite the information he need—

She swooped down, arms wrapping firmly around his chest.

It was a surprise, but a pleasant one. His eyes closed and he lifted a hand, laid on the back of her shoulder. “Ai?”

“You said to give her a hug from you.” With her cheek resting against his, he could feel the vibrations of each syllable. “That means I need a hug from you, sir.” Her arms tightened, warm hands firm on his chest, her softness against his back. The contrasts of a strong embrace from a body like hers.

He laughed, his fingers curling against her shoulder. “Any other plans?”

“Usual daily chores,” she said. “I have ideas for some more experiences, but still planning and deciding. Nothing detailed yet.”

He nodded. That was all he needed. While he finalised details, he took care not to show his hand. Thought commands only, no gestures; and he didn’t save anything to his calendar. Other than that, he just stayed in the hug for a while.

“Though sir...” Her hands rose back to his shoulders. “We should make time to continue this. Your body needs attention.”

Images flashed through his head, of Ai paying all sorts of attention to his body. Of having her again dressed as she had been for her own massages. Of—

He caught that thought in its tracks. He was just too pent up, that was all. He had to control himself. “W-We’ll see.” Even so, he was reluctant as he pulled away from the hug. “I’d better get moving.”

Ai made a wordless, softly displeased sound, but nodded and drew away. “Later, sir.”

He fetched the project, carried everything he would need. Something still felt missing from their farewell ... but he put it out of his mind. Ai wasn’t someone he should give a goodbye kiss, however much part of him wanted to.

77

Kaitlin felt strange when she woke up that morning. She was rested, sure. No hungrier than most mornings. Her muscles were still relaxed, but there was something which felt odd, a tightness about her hips...

Oh. She hadn’t had sex last night. That was the problem.

She grumbled. She’d just gotten too used to it. As she sat up, the room was oddly dark. A few kybernet commands opened the curtains, letting the daytime light stream in.

“Curious,” said a voice beside her. “Do you not feel sensitive to light?”

“Ai!” She jolted and whirled around. There she was, her avatar standing by the bed. Kaitlin suppressed the urge to greet her with a hug, but still gave her a smile. “What are you doing here?”

“Checking in.” Ai bowed close, peering into her face, wearing a look of concern. “How are you feeling?”

It clicked in Kaitlin’s head. “Oh! This body doesn’t get hung over. It’s built for partying. You closed the curtains for me?”

Ai looked away, a touch embarrassed. “Not just the curtains.”

Before Kaitlin could ask, there came a tap at the door. Room service, bearing a drink heavy in electrolytes, a cup of coffee, gentle-on-the-stomach painkillers, and a light salad for breakfast. Since Kaitlin had her top back on, they didn’t hang around.

The gesture was unnecessary, but still sweet. Kaitlin wasn’t sure whether to laugh or melt. Either way, she smiled at Ai.

Ai conveyed sheepishness with the colour of her cheeks, even without her expression actually changing. “After last night, I thought you would benefit from such interventions. I didn’t think to check your body’s feature list.”

“It’s still incredibly thoughtful, Ai. Thank you.” She pulled the salad plate into her lap. Breakfast sounded good. “Oh. I have a few things for you, too. Totally blanked on it yesterday.”

Ai tilted her head, but still accepted the transfer. When they were done, she closed her eyes and hummed pleasantly. “Memory files! You already have them? Where should I begin?”

Oh God, her excitement almost made Kaitlin’s heart explode. “Wherever you want. Maybe the walking part?”

Ai nodded. A moment later, her smile widened — still not as wide as Kaitlin would smile, but wider than Ai’s usual. She let out a squeal. “Sand under my feet, between my toes ... didn’t know it would feel like that.” Another slow hum. “Heat, but the wind. It ... hm.” She curled a hand into the middle of her chest. “The wind on your skin feels nice.”

She’d had rather a lot of skin exposed, hadn’t she? No, no. She slapped her cheeks to focus herself. She probably meant something innocuous. “Y-Yeah. That’s, um, nice and comfy.”

Ai nodded slowly. “It’s especially nice on your nipples.”

Kaitlin almost choked on the last of her salad.

Ai continued, like she didn’t even notice. “I’ve never been exposed to open air like that before. Any time I’ve been topless or naked, it’s been indoors.”

As if Kaitlin hadn’t already been doing enough to picture Ai naked. “Um. Y-Yeah.”

Ai thoughtfully cupped her chest, looking down at herself — though her virtual avatar would barely feel such a touch. “I must take this into consideration. I’ll review the others later.” She looked at Kaitlin. “I have one for you, too.”

Kaitlin played it as soon as she could. A hug from behind: Tony’s body, warm and solid between her arms and against her chest. She closed her eyes and sank into the replaying memory, a smile spreading over her face.

Her two trains of thought crossed tracks. How would that hug feel if she hadn’t had those clothes in the way?

She shook her head, pushing it away and focusing on something else. “Reminds me of when we were younger,” she said. “Still both living at home. How I’d drape on him while he was studying.”

“Sounds nice,” Ai said.

“I’m keeping this one, too.” She made a folder for them. Hugging Tony, side-by-side, sitting together; now hugging him from behind. That folder could stand to be a lot fuller. And it was missing something significant.

Quietly, she sent a message to Tony. She’d need his help to get what she wanted.

When she closed the text window, she found Ai watching her intently, a thoughtful cast to her brow.

“There’s something on your mind.” Kaitlin rose from the bed and headed to the closet. “Go on, ask away.”

Ai gave her a slightly chagrined smile. “The memory you mentioned. The promenade dance with Tony.”

Kaitlin winced. “I don’t have any, like, Relive-quality files for it. Sorry. Can’t share what I don’t have.”

“Oh, no.” Ai shook her head. “I just wonder if you have any pictures. Tony in his suit, you in your dress.” She smiled. “If he blushed so much, I’m sure you looked lovely. I would like to see that.”

And Kaitlin wanted to show her. The drive to show it surprised her and sent a flush over her cheeks. “I-I can do that. I have pictures ... somewhere.” She was terrible at keeping her files organised. How long until that hugs folder was lost in clutter, too? “I’ll send them to you as soon as I find them.”

“Thank you. Just keep it in mind; you have other things to do today.” Ai smiled. “Or other people.”

Kaitlin whined as she opened the closet. “You’re never going to let me live that down, are you? One slip of the tongue, and it’s stuck with me forever.”

Ai tilted her head. “But Kaitlin, you haven’t yet ‘slipped her the tongue’ at all.”

“Not what I meant!” She threw a shirt at Ai. That made her feel a little better. Even though it just passed right through and made Ai laugh. A soft, good-natured laugh that got Kaitlin laughing along with her.

Laughing with her. Not laughing at her. Nor condemning her or judging her for her desires. If the worst she got was some teasing, Kaitlin could count herself lucky.

Thinking about that, she couldn’t focus on choosing her clothes. None of the tops felt right. Not that she knew what would feel right for such a context. Eventually, she sighed and leaned on the door. But maybe she could turn that into some revenge teasing...

“Fuck it,” she said. “You pick.”

“Hm?”

“You’re the one so insistent that I have someone to do,” Kaitlin said. “So, you pick. What should I wear to go do her?”

“Wear?” Ai blinked. “The purpose of the meeting is sex, correct? Shouldn’t you thus wear nothing?”

Teasing backfire. “Not right away!” Kaitlin spluttered. Or should she? Not like Ophelia made a habit of wearing much, from what Kaitlin had seen.

“Hm.” Ai glanced back and forth, between Kaitlin’s body and the options inside the closet. It took her some time to decide, but then she picked it out all at once. She couldn’t actually grab clothes out and hand them to her, but she could point. “That one. Tied tightly, but with a simple knot. Those to match. That necklace. And those.” She peered more intently into Kaitlin’s face. Then eventually, she nodded. “And no makeup.”

Teasing big backfire. Having someone else pick out her outfit and presentation, with such directness and certainty ... Kaitlin felt strange, felt something she couldn’t quite describe. But she moved anyway, collecting each piece. “Right. I’d ... better get myself ready.” Her voice had become so breathy, her heart moving so fast.

“And I should leave you to it. Though Kaitlin...” Ai looked from her, to the selected clothes, then back again. “Send pictures. I’d like to see.”

78

Several minutes later, Kaitlin was dressed and ready for the day. She took a moment to look in the mirror and blow her reflection a kiss. Just a short clip, but enough to show the outfit’s full effect.

Ophelia’s information was still right there, burning a hole in Kaitlin’s contact list. She would call ... soon.

First, she wanted to take a walk. She wanted to practice in those heels and see how the outfit felt in front of people. Out she went to the beachfront streets.

It felt good, as it turned out. She felt eyes on her, watching her with awe.

The necklace was a chain of silver links, draping down to her chest. It bounced back and forth with every step, its motion calling attention to her chest. Yet, her breasts themselves didn’t move much: her top did a good job of holding them steady while lifting them into a tight, sweet valley. It was a simple, deep blue bikini top, tied in the front. The knotted bow was tight but simple, like Ai had said. It sent out thoughts of just how easy it would be to untie, like unwrapping a present. She was sure she saw a passing man’s hand twitch, imagining the motions.

The bottoms matched. The same shade of deep blue. Also string-style, tied with a bow at each hip. Tied high, at that, high enough to expose to the top of each outer thigh. But while the bottoms exposed her legs, it was the shoes that really showed them off. The heels on her sandals pushed her up and forced her calves into that tight, lovely shape.

Ai did good work. Each time Kaitlin saw a jaw drop, she felt her confidence grow. Soon, she was ready. She made the call.

When Ophelia answered, it opened up an Audio Only window. (Hello?) She sounded dozy; not ‘just woken up’ dozy, but she hadn’t been up and active for long.

“Hey! It’s Kaitlin. We, um, met on the Sunset Cruise?”

(Kaitlin... ) Ophelia turned the name over in her mind. (Oh! The woman in my favourite, blonde-goddess sleeve?)

“Th-That’s me.” Kaitlin shared a picture to confirm it: from her first night, flashing a peace sign to the mirror in the bar. “Just wondering. Is that, uh, offer still good?”

(Offer? Ooh, is this a booty call?)

Oh God. Kaitlin hadn’t thought about it in those terms, but... “Yeah, yeah it is. If you’re up for that.”

Ophelia laughed. (Come on over. My apartment hasn’t moved. Will that man of yours be coming along to watch?)

“No.” Kaitlin’s voice was hard and sharp, her anger still fresh. “I have recently, ah, become available.”

(Mm.) Ophelia sounded cautious. (Are you rebounding on me, Kaitlin?)

Kaitlin bit her lip. It didn’t sound like something to shout from the rooftops, but... “I guess so. Is that a problem?”

(Hm.) When Ophelia next spoke, her playful tone was back. (One way to find out. Get that cute butt over here and we’ll see what happens.)

Kaitlin breathed easier. She checked the map window she had floating before her, with Ophelia’s address already pinned. “I’ll be there in five minutes.” Five minutes until her first, honest-to-goodness booty call.

79

Ai had the apartment to herself for the afternoon, and it was soundproofed. She could play her music as loudly as she liked. She turned it up until she could feel it resonating with her bones, and danced through everything she did.

Her hips wiggled as she cleaned. She hummed along while making a simple lunch. She even stepped on-beat while playing ping-pong with herself.

This time, she wore a sports bra and tied her hair back in a ponytail. On one side of the table, her roller was quick and precise, batting back each ball. On the other, Kaitlin’s body was more sluggish and unwieldy, but so much more exhilarating.

Speaking of Kaitlin’s body, a message came in. Ai played the video in a life size window floating nearby, and paused it as soon as she had a good view.

Her second time suggesting clothing for someone else to wear. This time had been easier; she had a better idea of her tastes. And so she just nudged Kaitlin into wearing what Ai would want to see her in, expecting her ‘someone’ to enjoy it just as much. She smiled to herself as she lifted a hand, fingertips hovering just shy of the top’s intangible ties. They looked just as tempting as she’d imagined.

Tony called her. She turned down the music, but kept the image hovering before her as she answered. It was pretty to look at. “Hello, sir. How is school?”

(Much better than it could have been, ) he said. (Already handed the project in. Quick question. Did you still want to try a sushi restaurant?)

“Yes, sir.” Once he decided she was ‘ready’.

(Good. Meet me at Ichiban Sushi.) A map window opened with the address pinned. (Our table is booked for five o’clock.)

Her heart leapt into her throat. Was he asking her out to dinner? So casually, like it wasn’t even a big deal? It stunned her enough that her first response was a non sequitur. “Sir! I should book your reservations!” She hadn’t even seen any such engagement appear on his calendar.

(Then it wouldn’t be a surprise.) She could hear the playful smile on his face. (You first suggested this a while ago, and you’ve been so patient. You deserve something nice, and I have some room to breathe now. No better time than the present, right?)

“R-Right.” He remembered. So much had happened since — that suggestion had been before the Matthews League had absorbed then both. But he remembered.

(My next class is starting. See you at five!) The call ended.

And Ai was left staring into space. Just a few hours until Tony took her out to dinner.

She needed to start picking an outfit. Sadly, one very different from what she had chosen for Kaitlin.

80

Kaitlin stood in the hall outside Ophelia’s door, working up the nerve. She held up the drone in one hand, using its camera like a mirror to fix her hair and adjust her outfit one more time. She still had one lock of hair sticking up, but that was always like that.

Finally, she ran out of excuses to delay. One more deep breath, and she knocked on the door.

Immediately, Ophelia opened it. There she was in the flesh: red-haired and pretty, slender and leggy, and oh so naked. She smiled at Kaitlin. “You’ve been standing out there for three minutes now. I was starting to wonder if you were going to chicken out.” She did nothing to hide how her eyes dragged over her body. “Very nice.”

Somehow, Kaitlin felt more exposed under those eyes than when she had been naked in front of them. “Hi. You really don’t ever wear clothes, do you?”

Ophelia smiled. With a long yawn and a good show, she stretched herself out, elbows above her head. The pose lifted her appreciable breasts and showed the tightness of her abdomen. “Why would I?” She relaxed from the stretch and stepped back. “Come on in.”

The apartment was a nice, cosy thing. The main room was a little more than big enough for a large couch, two lounge chairs, and a rug. They faced a set of French doors, the balcony overlooking the ocean. Or she could pull down a screen, perfect for projecting AR images. A kitchenette stood on the other side of a small bar, and a short hall had just two doors, one hanging just slightly open.

Kaitlin sat down at one end of the couch. “So, um, what now?”

Ophelia sat right beside her. There was plenty of other room, but she still placed herself so close that Kaitlin could feel her body heat. “What do you mean?” A playful tease, asking just to force her to answer aloud.

Kaitlin couldn’t take her eyes off her. That smile was magnetic. The sparkle in her eyes made her want to join in whatever fun game was running through her mind. “Like, do we kiss? Do I undress? A friend of mine thought I should just come naked.”

“I would not mind seeing that again. But this, this is good.” Ophelia brushed her fingertips over the ties of Kaitlin’s top, batting them just enough to make them swing instead of hang. “But no. First, I have to make sure you’re okay with some things.”

Kaitlin held the drone with both hands to keep them from reaching for Ophelia. First things first, even with the forces on her top being so distracting.

“All casual. We’re not dating.” Ophelia’s eyes traced over Kaitlin from head to toe, intense enough the gaze was almost tangible. “But you are scrumptious, in that bikini or out of it, and I want to fuck you. You’re fine with that?”

No commitment at all. It went against everything Kaitlin had been taught about relationships, but it was exactly what a part of her craved. “Y-Yeah.” No. She could do better than that. “And I’ve wanted to get my hands on those legs ever since I first saw them. No idea what we’d talk about if we ever went to dinner, but you don’t need to talk if you’re j-just moaning instead.”

Ophelia smiled like a predator about to take a bite out of a bunny. “Good answer. And you know this means we’re not exclusive. I have three special friends who live on Dusk, and a bunch more who visit often.”

Kaitlin leaned in closer, fascinated. How did that work? How could that work? She wanted to know more.

“And I have negative problems with you getting the same. With sharing you with others.”

Kaitlin choked, eyes wide. Well, that was new.

Ophelia dragged her eyes over Kaitlin’s flushed cheeks, down her neck, and rested on her chest, the bumps of her nipples showing through her top. Especially at the deepest part of each inhale. “Looks like you like the sound of all of that. Good.”

“Yeah, in theory,” Kaitlin said. Thoughts of openness like that brought a thrill to her core, but how could they actually do it? Not like she had anyone lined up.

Ophelia’s smile said that she read the question from Kaitlin’s face. “Carla? Come on out.”

The bedroom door opened the rest of the way, and out stepped a woman. She was tall, taller than most men, but her hair was more eye-catching. Most of the neck-length fall was jet black, but a few streaks were instead luminous blue-green or yellow. That was as colourful as she got: her irises were circles of vivid black set into the telltale, too-clear white of bionic eyes. Her bronze skin had just enough colour to suit Dusk. Her features were a tomboyish kind of pretty, with a stronger jaw than Kaitlin’s rental. Carla’s long, lean frame was wrapped in a black silk robe. Despite the robe covering so much more skin than Kaitlin’s bikini, the loosely-tied belt still carried a feeling of artful, erotic precariousness.

Kaitlin didn’t even need to ask, but they still answered openly. Carla kissed Ophelia. A warm, relaxed, ‘we had sex less than an hour ago’ kind of kiss. After letting it linger just enough, Carla continued on her way to the lounge chair.

“Oh,” Kaitlin said, once her voice worked again. “That’s why...”

“Mhm.” Ophelia wore a fresh, hot smile. “One of my ‘special friends’ had already spent the night. With you swinging by too, it could be either awkward or an opportunity. So glad it’s an opportunity.”

“Yeah.” Kaitlin’s hands fidgeted in her squirming lap. She’d had quick hook-ups before, but never two so close together. Let alone... “Are you two going to...”

“Not at the same time,” Carla said. “I’ve offered before, but Ophelia doesn’t do ... team sports.” Her voice was a smooth, quick California accent.

“But I would love to make a show out of you,” Ophelia stage-whispered against her neck. “And then take turns.”

Kaitlin mewled. She wasn’t sure how much was from Ophelia’s breath on her skin, and how much from the ideas going into her head.

“All you have to do...” Ophelia drew out the words, taking her time. She kissed Kaitlin’s neck between syllables, and her hands crept slowly upwards. “ ... is say...”

“Yes.” Kaitlin didn’t even want to wait for Ophelia to finish asking.

Ophelia took her up on it just as eagerly. Her kiss turned into a bite, teeth grazing over Kaitlin’s neck. Surely, she’d hear the hastening drum of Kaitlin’s pulse. While she nibbled, both hands played with the strings of her top. That play lasted just long enough to tease, before Ophelia made good on Ai’s promise. That knot was so easy to undo.

When the tightness went slack, Kaitlin’s breasts pushed forward and forced it fully open. She was exposed to Ophelia’s deft hands and Carla’s watchful eyes.

Watchful eyes. With Ophelia against her neck, Kaitlin had a clear view of their audience. She had an audience. That had happened before — playing with Fergus beside the pool, or walking topless on the beach with Ai. But those had been incidental. She hadn’t made an active, intentional exhibition of herself.

It felt good. Seeing the gleam, the interest in Carla’s eyes made it easier for pleasure to flood into Kaitlin’s senses. It felt so natural to arch forward, to present herself to Carla’s gaze and Ophelia’s hands. Those hands were perfect, kneading Kaitlin’s breasts just how they craved.

But Kaitlin didn’t just want to receive. She grabbed for Ophelia. One hand tangled in flawless red hair, pulling her closer, encouraging those nibbles. The other finally got to touch Ophelia’s legs. Lean and firmly muscled, with supple skin that sprang back against her fingers. Kaitlin had wanted to touch them since she’d seen them. She felt similarly about Carla: tall as she was, she had plenty of leg for Kaitlin to enjoy.

And she was going to get to enjoy them, too. The thought made her tremble, from anticipation and a naughty, promiscuous thrill.

Then a cry wrenched from her lips. Ophelia had her thigh between Kaitlin’s legs, grinding into her through the bottoms. Damn it, Kaitlin was letting her get too far ahead. To retaliate, she gave a hard, resounding spank on her ass, just as fit and tight as her legs. Far from a punishment, Ophelia considered it a reason to moan, deep and rich.

She liked it rough. The realisation made Kaitlin’s mind swim in lust. She tightened her grip on that red hair, using it like reins to pull her back. Ophelia resisted just enough to make the pulling worthwhile, mouth open on her cries the whole time.

As soon as she could, Kaitlin kissed her. It had been far too long since she’d last kissed a woman. Those lips were softer, her skin and moans sweeter, than Fergus’ had ever been. Kaitlin crushed into them, her own soft lips melding indistinguishably with Ophelia’s. Even with her hair and head controlled, Ophelia gave as good as she got. Her tongue wrestled with Kaitlin’s, pushing back in the kiss. She was feminine, but that did not mean she had to be passive.

Bit by bit, Ophelia took over. The heat of her aggression was like a flame for a moth, drawing Kaitlin in.

Before Kaitlin knew it, she had melted back against the couch cushions, with Ophelia straddling her hip. Her hands moved, nails scratching along her back — along a path that threw sparks into her vision. She undid Kaitlin’s bottoms as deftly as her top.

Then clever fingers found their way into her. The first push made her gasp, hips jerking upwards. Between the stars in her eyes, she saw Carla on the edge of her seat. Ophelia’s fingers made her sing, a private song so much like Polaris’. Kaitlin was no professional, but Carla enjoyed each note no less. The tall woman kept quiet, the better to hear.

Ophelia pressed tight to her, bent double to seal her mouth on a special point on Kaitlin’s neck. Her left hand stroked a piece of heaven midway down her back. And her right hand showed how far her massage skill went, working the best places on Kaitlin’s inner walls.

Her mind grew hazy with pleasure. But she refused to leave it so one-sided. Bending so far forward, Ophelia gave Carla a perfect angle on that tight ass. Kaitlin used that. Another swat drew another cry, though muffled into Kaitlin’s neck. She waggled her hips, pulling even better at Carla’s eyes. Perfect to watch Kaitlin’s fingers slip between her thighs, between her outer lips, and plunge into the wet heat waiting for her. She didn’t know Ophelia’s body as well as Ophelia knew hers, but sliding fingers into her slit was still worth more than a few moans.

It became a race between them, each trying to make the other finish first. Kaitlin had a hell of a head start, but still did her best to bring Ophelia along with her. That mouth on her neck was too good an advantage, so Kaitlin yanked at Ophelia’s hair to force her lower. The breathy whine gave her a moment of satisfaction, but Ophelia turned it around again, assaulting Kaitlin’s breasts with lips and tongue.

Kaitlin curled her toes into the carpet, trying to last a little longer, just a little. But the pressure was too great. Her hands were shaking, her walls cracking...

Finally, they broke, and Kaitlin screamed for the whole building to hear. It hit her in waves, pleasure sweeping out from everywhere Ophelia stimulated. Those waves rippled back and forth, compounding with one another until she forgot her own name. The skilled, many-layered pleasure was so unlike the primal, unthinking passion most men gave her. There was nothing else like a woman’s touch.

She floated on that for a while. One drawback of a body built for partying: even missing that one night of sex had given her quite a bit of tension to work out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.