Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 6: Door Number Two

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Door Number Two - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Li was determined to get her ass fucked on my cock, her pain would be my pleasure and she really felt I deserved ALL the pleasure she could give my cock. So in mid afternoon she asked if I was ready yet. I answered by getting toys and a plug to prep her butt, except she said she didn’t want that, she wanted to make the point that she was ready for me any time, in any way, so she was ardent to take me without lubing and stretching. She eagerly put the gloves on and said she just wanted me to “put it in my willing and eager slut ass.”

I said that lube worked to help me as well as her.

We compromised with a little bit of lube for my benefit, some fingering of her ass to spread the lube, and a toy inserted in her pussy, because I wanted her to be full. Actually, I fingered her pretty good before I started on her ass, turning her on. She even moaned a little, then said I was a nasty man for trying to make her feel good. Finally I got her filled in front and lubed in back. She assumed the position above me and as I held my cock in place. Together we moved, deliberately forcing my cock into the tight entrance of her ass.

I saw in her face how it hurt when my cockhead entered her tight entrance. She saw it in my face but insisted that “a little discomfort” was not a problem, she was a professional whore and could take it. In fact, she embraced the pain like she had embraced the tension table.

There really was no arguing with her once she made up her mind.

I set things so that movement was a slightly longer stroke than before, it included my cockhead and the ridge, plus a bit of the shaft. Her anus is wonderful as a tighter and more distinct border than the entrance of her pussy, and I wanted to feel it snap over the ridge and the move on my shaft when we were at speed. She wanted me to feel it from her.

When all was ready I started to move her body, up and down on my cock. I could see it was not pleasant, the first few cycle brought winces of pain that she could not hide. She was sorry that she showed me, she wanted this, and now I saw her determination to take more from it.

I shared with her that it felt good to enter her tight passage with that part of me that could best enjoy the feeling. After perhaps two dozen strokes of my ridge taking entry through her sphincter she ventured a smile as she began to master the sensations. I saw the point when she gave herself up to the sensation of entry, becoming more used to the feelings as I moved and finally was able to craft her own pleasure in giving herself to me.

“Next time I will insist on stretching your entrance first. I would prefer to avoid giving you pain just because you are stubborn.”

“Okay ... if you want I will do it that way next time. Still, because of the pain I demanded, I feel closer to you. I can see how my tight ass feels good to your cock. I want to feel good to you, you are so good to me. Now it has become good for me too. I feel your cock enter my body so clearly each time ... each stroke. I want to feel it more, to feel like I am yours even more. I mean it ... that you can take me any time, any hole, that you feel the urge for. That is what I am ... HOLES TO FUCK ... for you ... and any others you care to bring.”

(I had not shared her with anybody else ... in fact it had been some time since I shared any of my women with any man together except for Sam last month. Well, you can’t have a threesome without friends, so my Uncle Qwill joined me for that and it re-sparked their romance from a decade ago.)

Li was actually getting more sexually excited as she spoke, after the life she had led she really had a hard time seeing herself in a better way. Under the Whoremaster she had spent almost half her existence as a helpless child, without her mother, working long hard hours of physical work every day and into the night, to earn the privilege of the first oral drills that would lead to giving her body to a man for his pleasure. So of course that was how she defined herself.

She was getting excited so with my free hand I reached for her nipple, to squeeze and twist. I knew where the line was for her, between pleasure and pain. I deliberately went past that line, because I knew a little sexual pain mixed with pleasure made the other pain less, it allowed her to get more distinct sensation from her anus as my cock held it open, and my ridge rammed through, in and out with each stroke.

“There you go Li, you know what I am doing. Feel my cock as I enter and leave your body. You do feel good to me, and you feel better when you enjoy it.” I eased up on her nipple, then went to the other nipples, where I kept my touch close to, but not over the line.

She took a cleansing breath and focused, looking at me seeing her as she accepted more sensation. She saw how I desired her right now for my body’s pleasure, not Cynthia or Abril or Resha or any other body on my cock. “That’s it my yellow diamond, feel my desire for you, let that feeling fill you. I love your spirit. I love your desire. I love how you are so sexy and smart and loyal and dear to my heart. I love how you take pleasure into yourself. You are so wonderful to me.”

My words did it for her, she had a small climax next time my ridge entered her. I saw the muscles of her stretched body clench, I felt her toy-stuffed pussy clench. I felt her anus clench so much tighter on me.

I kept up the mind fuck. “You know you are my holes to fuck, I have made you that because you are smart and sexy and loyal and dear to me. Never forget that ... NEVER. You are and will always be my first treasure.”

I moved her body up a little, then paused movement so my ridge was held in her tightest spot, where I could enjoy her reactions to my words. She gave a little cry at how intense our physical connection was, at the edge of pain, where she was oh intensely aware of me and my desire for her. I poured on a little more.

“Every man who has ever had you was a fool to let you go. Your body and your mind and your spirit are more to me than diamonds.”

Her mother had given her a special passion about diamonds, so my words touched her heart and she climaxed again, this time with a soft cry as the feelings, both physical and emotional love, went through her. Damn, she felt so good to me.

I held her motionless as that climax gripped her helpless hanging body. I wanted her to get centered on the part of her that was giving me pleasure. Unbelievably I could sense my own surrender advancing yet again today. It was in the distance, but my body told me that I could summon it if I wanted with some focused movement. I wanted that, and I wanted Li focused on her ass so when it came she could feel every bit as I twitched and spasmed my surrender.

I held her in place a bit longer, and when her breathing changed and her heartbeat changed and relaxation finally spread over her, that was when I started her ass stroking my cock again. I called the change perfectly, she was roused and on the edge of hyper-aware within herself, but her feelings of release had dissipated leaving her mind clear. After that it was a few minutes of in-and-out, using the motor, as I let my own release wind up.

I told her what I was doing, I wanted her focused and alert when I gave myself up into her body. Unlike her pussy I could not “push to the bottom” in her ass. She would feel good to me when she came, but not as good as her pussy, so to make up for the difference I explained I wanted to see my climax written on her body and on her face as she embraced every bit of it.

“I have said how I treasure your mind, your spirit ... you know it is true. But I want you to focus on where I am penetrating you, where I will take my release from your wonderful body.”

I saw how she understood and appreciated all I was saying, she needed to have my climax inside of her to complete what we had started. I focused, in passive suspension she really looked and felt beautiful to fuck. She focused on my desire for her as I moved in her body, using her and enjoying myself in her.

Together we built up our passions and desires as they circled my release, getting closer and closer, until I grunted like the creature that had walked on two legs a hundred thousand years ago. I let go and gave up my cum as all my ancestors had. Ass her ass held my cock ridge tight his was my most intense climax of the last 24 hours, it was intense enough that there was pain underneath, hidden in the exertion, as I allowed the pleasure to wash over me and gave up my control. I saw how Li focused herself inside as I built it up. When I came I lost awareness. When I came back after my moment the first thing I saw was her happiness at what she had given me.

Then the second surge went through and I saw her gasp again as she treasured the distinct feeling of my cock swelling and firing in her ass, with my ridge wedged in her entrance.

With the third spurt I heard one of us make a noise, I am not sure which. I am also not sure if the noise was there the first two times, the good feelings deep inside sort of drew attention away from some external signals.

The rest of my climax lasted longer than I though it would; I just kept on coming. Some time after the fourth surge I hit the button to release her arms. Instead of falling forward, she settled and took my cock into her body deeper, to make sure she got everything, and to make sure I stayed in her body until I was done with my release. She gave some small up-and-down movements to me, and pulsed her sphincter a few times when it did some good.

When I was done she lifted off and placed some of the hand towels we use. Then she settled against my side and told me she loved me, and she loved being my woman in all the ways I enjoyed her.

It was a draining experience. We slept for a time, then took a quiet shower together.


Thursday evening, as we lay in bed, Li had something on her mind. I told her to tell me what she was thinking of, but she hesitated.

She explained, “I have it so good, so much better than I deserve, and I would hate to disturb the wonderfulness. No matter what you answer, it will not change how I feel about you. But I fear that asking will change how you feel about me.”

“But if it is on your mind you must ask, lest it grow large in your mind and disrupt the wonderfulness. I can’t say for sure, but it will probably not change things between us.”

“But it might ... it is that type...”

“Now you have me wondering ... go ahead and ask.”

“It is about children ... will you ask me...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.