Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 56: Wedding Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 56: Wedding Day - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Saturday July 19

Saturday morning the Patron officiated at Bente’s marriage to Tango. All of the German descendants were there, it was a signal event. There was even a Cousin there from Europe, in memory of Monsignor Gepard, who organized the escape from the collapse of the Reich and the slavery which would have followed for the men.

Bente wore what looked like a simple white slip that a woman might wear under her dress. It was mid-calf length, and she again wore white ribbons on her legs and bare feet. She also wore a veil over her simple hair style. Well, it was her second wedding. Some relatives from her first groom (he was still in the service) were there to share in the celebration. Such was the nature of our temporary marriages.

I have to say, the simple outfit was perfect for her, her natural attraction, and sexuality, seemed to glow.

Again, it was an all-day celebration, it was just a smaller group.

I do not know the details of how it happened, no matter how much I threatened to tickle them nobody talked. But Gracie, Cynthia, Resha, Mer and Pur all wore matching dresses, the only differences was a minor, and planned, variation in the shades of the pink dresses. They even had a pink shirt for me. Of course Marta was behind it, and that was not all. The Patron was quite amused at the sight of me with my “5 keepers.”

As night approached I wondered about sleeping arrangements, nobody asked and when I inquired they were all noncommittal. Then I saw a large pink tent set up behind the hacienda, I guess my mother’s fun was not done.

I slept in the tent with all five ... if you can call it sleeping with all the chattering that went on. We all had matching light-weight short sleeve short leg PJs provided by Marta who could not resist dressing her boy up one more time. Even if I was 28.

Well, I could not say “no” to her. Maybe, once I was 30 and married, she would allow somebody else to dress me and give me orders. Maybe.

The girls all wanted time next to me, With the young ones in the tent I knew this was going to be a quiet (sexless) night for me, so I allowed it. Mer and Pur got the same cuddles that the others got, they were quite pleased. Most of the time we talked, in general terms, about them coming to LA by next summer at the latest. They were curious about the bachelor parties so Resha and Cynthia gave G-rated versions of Tango’s two parties.

Eventually I stepped out of the tent for a few minutes. Resha followed me out and asked if she could do anything for me. I admit I was tempted for a quickie when she flashed me, but I declined. “The other will figure it out and want some too.”

She agreed, that was very likely. Still, it was a very pleasant evening with 5 women, including two who were carrying my children, and two more who, hopefully, would carry more of my children. I never pictured that, and certainly never intended it.

Resha asked if I would ever consider her for something closer between us. I said that I was not ruling it out, she was an attractive woman.

“Even if I am a whore?”

“Yes. You will see that plainly enough when we get back to LA, the first time you see Li. Some things have changed...” I held up my hand to stop her questions. “You will learn it from her. I do appreciate you both.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.