Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 54: Loyalty Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 54: Loyalty Day - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Friday July 18

Friday and Saturday were party days at the Colony, with members of the Tribe invited. Some made arrangements to stay over.

It started in the morning when Ernie, Belen, Cynthia, Estella and a number of colony members who had passed their 17th birthday and “took the oath” of loyalty and obedience to the Colony established by Bishop Foxe and Chartered by Good King Philip II of Spain, under the Patron as set out in the Bishop’s Instructions to the colony. Belen and Cynthia were already “on the books” due to their birth and the children they carried, while Estella qualified by birth, but they had not taken the formal oath.

Retainers were trusted advisors, officers and operatives needed by the Patron to manage the affairs of the large group. In feudal days the lord had viziers and knights might see to the lord’s orders, in more modern times the Retainers included non-military roles, like seeing to food production. Like ancient knights they followed orders

In the afternoon Tango, Ernie and Belen were elevated as Retainers. This elevation was a matter of discretion by the Patron, he could choose who advised him. Among others, Irene, Rigo, Captain Thomas, and my Uncle Martin were already Retainers. After the elevation ceremony, which was fairly quick, there was a party for the entire Colony. A buffet of the finest food was set out, drink was available, and there was dancing and various skits performed. In some ways it was like a 4th of July, but without the fireworks, and the date was not fixed. Most people had the day off, and many took the day at the swimming hole or the beach. Also, the Patron sponsored children’s games for those under 16. The three-legged race, with a boy and a girl paired, was among the most popular. Visiting girls from the Tribe were widely sought as partners.

In modern times when the British royals serve in the military their stature as royalty has no formal impact and they are under the command of the military command structure. It is the same with Retainers in the Colony.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.