Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 52: After the Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 52: After the Party - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

The next morning at Bente’s house, Kwool was out of bed first, she had to take off shortly after dawn. The entire flight department was on alert. When Kwool left Bente invited Resha into her bed with Tango. They talked about LA, where they planned to live. Eventually Tango’s erection was noticeable and Resha asked if she could “take care of that,” or “give then some privacy.” Bente said “neither,” suggesting they would work together so both could watch and learn. It seemed a good idea to all concerned. They started with positions, Bente only knew the very traditional (missionary and cowgirl). Resha showed her side-entry and what they could do with a simple chair.

With Resha’s help Bente dragged Tango’s encounter out to 30 minutes, showing Bente some tricks and letting her practice. Finally, while showing them some oral sex, Resha got Tango a little bit crazy. He begged to cum but Resha had him in a position where she was underneath him, deep in her throat, and he was sure she could not handle his cumming there.

Resha knew just what she was doing, when Tango was at the edge of control she swallowed once from her throat, giving him no choice but to blow his wad. After the first deep spurt Resha let him back off a bit so he could fuck the rest of his cum into her mouth while he and Bente kissed. He spilled a lot of seed.

Resha swallowed some then kissed, going first to Tango and then she turned to Bente with a snowball kiss. Finally she dove between Bente’s legs and took some time to put the rest of the cum into her pussy. That pussy kiss was the only part Bente and Resha had agreed on in secret ahead of time, “if the opportunity comes up.” Bente enjoyed Resha’s mouth so much on stage that she gave a “green light” if the opportunity came up again.

Resha outdid herself, since Bente was not sitting on her face Resha had much more control of the movement as she ate Bente with her full mouth. Both Resha’s mouth and Bente’s pussy contained Tango’s cum, Bente was delighted at the sensations of the act as well as the mental and emotional nature of what was happening. Bente was not going looking for female sex partners. But she made it plain, several times, that Resha was always welcome in her bed.

Bente was even more delighted when Tango kissed her, eagerly sharing the flavor. Soon after that Resha introduced them both to the idea of a cream pie. It was not something mentioned on stage, most find that any sexual desire fades quickly after climax, but Bente found a special delight in Tango’s lips cleaning her up with the special sauce as an extra, making it feel better.

When they were all done both Bente and Tango jumped on Resha and pleasured her, nibbling her nipples and frigging her. They all enjoyed getting her giggling out of control. When Resha finally came back to the hacienda she did not keep her happiness locked inside. I got the whole story - both before Kwool left and after - in a show and tell.


Gracie and Cynthia also wanted to be together after the party. They invited me along, but I had the feeling that was just pro froma. I could tell that as our visit was drawing to a close, they wanted to spend a peaceful night nurturing their feelings with each other, because they did not know when they would see each other again. Darnel could be caught next week, or it might be a year, and until then Gracie was safer in Detroit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.