Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 51: The End Act

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51: The End Act - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

After about a half hour of general socializing it was time for toasts and general comments from the guys. Tango (in his maw-pow) and Bente (in her birthday suit - why not?) stood on the stage for this. They kissed when it was called for. Some guests worked with Bente and the horses, they said how much the “big fellows” would all miss her. Others had known Tango in the military and before, so a few humorous and embarrassing stories were shared.

For the third act things were a little more casual. The stage lights were two spotlights on the pathways to Estella’s bed and Resha’s wall where there were several glory holes. The spotlights were broad but did not focus on the activities directly, they only showed the path. There were a few more strip routines, but they did not fill all the time.

In terms of the audience, the house lights were dimmed, but were not turned off completely, so the guys could move around the room, especially after visiting Estella or Resha. There was no hurry, the party was scheduled to go for at least an hour after “the final act.”

When it was time for the last scheduled act, Bente came to the stage, sat on the bed in the center of the stage, and spread herself. Her presence was dramatic enough, it had gravity, so the action at the two sideshows of Estella and Resha stopped. In moments Bente gathered everyone’s attention.

“I have read that, at many US bachelor parties, the Groom is cautioned that he will never know anal sex from his wife, he knows better than to ask because once they are married it causes ... difficulty. I think the theory is that the woman does not have to try as hard, because no guy would divorce her just because of anal sex. Anyways, according to what I have heard, the guys at the bachelor party chip in and hire a special performer to ‘show the groom what he is missing.’ To get their money’s worth, they often require a public performance of this special act. Well, I wanted you all to know that I love my man and every little thing he does to me ... so my husband will have access to my entire body as he wishes, including my virgin ass. We have talked it over and we decided that, since this was a bachelor party with a twist, that we would end the stage performance with...” she got up on all fours, “a performance in the end.” At that she pointed to her butt, showing herself to the crowd, how she was open and lubed.

“I want to stress that this is not something you should surprise somebody with, it requires a discussion. I have been preparing all day. I had professional advice, medical lube, and, at the suggestion of my groom, a little bit of help for myself.” She held up a small personal vibrator, a high end purple model with two vibes inside, part of it was shaped like an egg, a small one, for insertion, and the form curved smoothly, gracefully flattened to a small spoon-shaped surface that was very good for the clit. It was good for travel because a woman could say it was for massaging away wrinkle lines from a sleeping mask, in fact a similar item was sold in airline in-flight magazines for exactly that purpose. “I am still an anal virgin. I invite my husband to the stage to remedy that condition.”

She was in profile on the bed, on all fours. With that last comment she flattened her chest to the bed while staying up on her knees, presenting her ass. Her hands grabbed her ass cheeks to she spread herself. Tango stepped up and took his place on the bed behind her.

He made contact. Her body said that she was not happy, but was committed to giving him this part of herself, here and now, as a very memorable end to the night. If hired help could do it, why not somebody who loved her man.

I spared a glance at Cynthia, who gave me her anal virginity about 2 months ago while her parents watched. When her eyes met mine she gave a little blush, it was something that bound us together so she was proud of it, pleased that it had been me who sodomized her first, and the only one since. She was willing, if not exactly inviting, to repeat the act. We had done it a few times when it fit. I understood she had to be in the mood, if it wasn’t fun for her, it wasn’t much fun to me. Her quick pregnancy meant she had not had a period with me, and she originally thought that would be the best time to offer her ass.

Gracie, Resha and Li, on the other hand, were experienced when I got them. With curiosity and practice they had made it into something they did enjoy with me on a whim. Well, I had to be in the mood as well.

I turned back to Bente and Tango. Tango was using his hands to calm her, the way one calms a horse. He had made contact, but would go no further without her affirmative action. Bente was relaxing herself, investing some time in the hope of making it easier. Finally she gave the signal and Tango started to push. After a moment she started to push, to open herself. Pushing out was very hard to do in front of another person, and it was extremely difficult in front of a crowd like this, the body is conditioned from very young that such things are private. But she was committed and her efforts made it easier on both of them.

His ridge was wide enough that she could not open enough on her own, he had to apply force, a steady increase to press his widest part past her gatekeeper muscle, to overcome her. As is often the case, the muscle resisted more and more force until suddenly it could not resist any more. Suddenly the widest part of his cock popped into her, drawing something between a sob and a gasp from Bente. It hurt her, that was clear under the sound. But she had prepared with strong pain-killing medicine and mental preparation, so she quickly put the pain in a box and shut the box.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.