Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 50: Second Act

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 50: Second Act - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

After the intermission, when everybody had enjoyed something to eat and to drink and had talked to some good friends and especially give Tango some shit about the fake cock, everybody got settled for more stripper action.

Estella was up on stage first after the intermission, she was convinced that she was performing for the life of her child, because after she had made herself naked on stage dancing to the music, she was going right over to her bed on stage where she would spread her arms and legs inviting all the men to enjoy her, to take their release in her body and enter her baby lottery to give her the child she so desperately wanted.

She did a good job. For music she recorded a lonely bongo drum tapping out a free-form rhythm she used for her free-form movements, dancing for herself as if nobody was watching. Members of 49 had done the recording. She had worked with the clothing, her mother and the bongo player to get the whole thing to work in a way that seemed original, unpracticed, and kind of primal. She got the message across, there was one thing they would be doing, in one position, but she made the invitation in a way that seemed to promise much more. I had my arms around Resha as we watched and I admit I was tempted by Estella’s need to give her fertile body to as many cocks as she could.

The Patron, the Chief and I would not take part, our children were born to be rulers and were not raised like normal children. Raising her own child with her mother’s help was the whole point of what Estella was doing. Tango would have somebody else requiring his services shortly, so he would hold fire. But the other men, who were all distant relatives of Estella through Frida, were welcome, as many times as the wished, without restriction, to try and do the job for her. In that sense this party was a “benefit” to give Estelle the lifetime benefit she desired so strongly.

It was also acknowledged that there was an inspirational aspect if any of the women present wanted to take part. I knew that Kwool or Cynthia might express an interest; maybe they could not get her pregnant using their strap-ons, but it was reasonable to assume that seeing one of these lovelies naked, putting a toy into Estella, loving her up and getting her off, might inspire and revive some of the men to go again.

As expected, Estella finished her dance totally naked and exposed, both body and soul. Then the spotlight followed as she went directly to the bed, spread her pussy and settled in for what awaited.

Her “first date” of the evening did not make her wait, he was standing right at the bed, and he did not require Frida’s assistance to get hard. Estella groaned with pleasure within the first minute of ramming, she was wound up for it. They were using prostitute rules, no names, no kisses on the mouth or pussy, nobody said “I love you” or made promises. At the guy’s request Estella would put on sunglasses with solid lenses so she was effectively blindfolded.

The guy - one of the cowboys Gracie met - did his best to please her. He was all the way in her lubed pussy on the second push and his oral attentions made her nipples stand up with pleasure.

He got her off quickly, she was ready for it, in a state. Soon after she was done with her climax he popped his cum. He promised to return and do her better and longer, “like she deserved.”

“You made my night gorgeous,” he said as he pulled out. He meant it, Estella did not have a general appeal, especially in LA, but we could see that this cowboy saw something special in her features.

Frida stripped immediately after her daughter, with a more conventional set combining two songs. She intended to act as a fluffer, using her mouth to get men hard for her daughter, but this early in the evening her services were not required so she just watched.

There were three more strip numbers - longer and very erotic by the young local women who had put a lot of time and study into preparation. Each of these could have worked as professional, but in the colony it was just a hobby. Maybe that made them more committed. They each used three songs that blended together, the first was a tease, the second where they got naked, and the third where they performed an erotic, athletic dance completely nude. They worked up a sweat and I would say they got the crowd worked up. In consideration of Estella they were not available for dates this week, but maybe after that.

I heard that during the next week they were each booked to perform a private show “with benefits” for the Patron and the Chief.

The Chief had fallen behind on his job of having a night with the younger tribal females, in the tribe women were free to request who they chose to enjoy except when they could get pregnant. There was an exemption for the Chief, as he was a busy man, but he was pretty open about such things so the women of the tribe were used to enjoying their “Chief occupancy” once in awhile, at least on an annual basis. Well, during the next week when each of the strippers did their private show, there was also an indian girl who watched with the Chief and the Patron. When it was time for them to go to their own beds the two dirty old men decided for themselves who got the performer and who got the eager indian in the dark.

After the last of the traditional strippers was done Resha was up for her second number, involving a bed with Tango, Bente and me.

Bente came out on the dark stage holding a microphone. She was wearing a simple, short white silk robe, along with her clerical collar, white cuffs and the white ribbons on her legs from earlier.

First she thanked everybody for coming, and hoped they were having a good time. She thanked me for putting on this party. Then she got into her bit. She said that, doing research for the move to LA, she and “her honey” had learned a lot about typical US bachelor parties. There were a lot of things to learn, and some things that were kind of disgusting. But some things gave them inspiring thoughts, something to talk about. This was when Resha strolled out. She was still wearing her stockings, plus she had on a short white terry cloth robe which looked very nice on her. An added feature was that the robe was tied, but it hung open at the top, so her breasts were jutting out. They appeared to be still sweating from her earlier performance. As Resha approached Bente both said “hello there girlfriend” and gave each other a chaste, quick, lip-to-lip kiss.

Bente continued. “As we read about bachelor parties, one of the things that always seems to happen is that Grooms are reminded of things ... sexual acts ... which they supposedly will never do after they are married, when an exhausted wife just wants uncomplicated service in place of a sleeping pill.”

Bente took a step back and did a dramatic look at Resha’s large rounded pert dark chest-fruits and then looked down at where her own chest was pert but tiny. “Like, for instance, titty fucking,” Bente said with a sigh. Of course the line drew a chuckle from the audience.

Bente went on, “The fact is, being cut off from untried experiences is true for both parties. Girls also give things up when they marry. For instance, I would never criticize my husband’s skill at what his lips can do to my pussy, making me feel good. But you know, I can’t help but think that a real woman ... one with experience ... doing me to pleasure ... down there...” she mimed a very happy face, “well, it might feel ... yum ... better. I don’t mean just the whiskers.” She looked at Resha shyly.

“Are you looking for the shivers?” Resha said, then her tongue shot out and wiggled. Bente shrieked with surprise, but it was kind a joyful shriek.

Resha gave a naughty smile and both girls gave kind of shy nods or agreement.

Resha continued. “You know I have found that what you say is true ... I mean about a woman giving a licking. Most husbands would be threatened ... My times with ... well, never mind that. You know, a couple also tends to give up the chance to do participate in exciting sex as a couple with another couple. Watching and being watched ... maybe a little friendly girlfriend contact like holding hands. Being more than two ... together ... can add it’s own fun. You are getting married so soon ... If only there was a way to fix these problems.”

Bente replied, “Well, I hear that, for the guys at a bachelor party, sometimes there are ... you know ... BAD girls who do things for the groom ... After all they are not married yet, so the guys claim there is no big fidelity problem, a misdemeanor at most. Sometimes the bride might also cross the line at a bachelorette party, but I guess that is more a ‘look and giggle but don’t touch’ kind of thing.” They both put there hands to their foreheads, as if they were shielding their eyes in a 1950’s cowboys and indians TV show, looking around the horizon carefully. They made a show of carefully looking all around the room as if trying to see something. They ended the move looking at each other - specifically Resha looking at Bente’s crotch and Bente looking at Resha’s breasts. Each gave a little jump of surprise.

Bente said, kind of sarcastically with a bit of hope, “I guess there are no bad girls here.”

Resha licked her lips and asked, “If you think about it, do they really have to be ‘bad’ girls? It is really just ‘acting a little bad,’ isn’t it? Good girls sometimes do that ... especially for a good kiss ... I mean because...”

Suddenly another light on stage right showed Tango and me leaning against a bed. We were erect and tenting our maw-pows, looking at the girls and thinking sexy thoughts. “Hello gorgeous!” we said together. We both imitated Barbara Striesand from a movie. (Ed. Note: Funny Girl, Babs playing Fanny Brice, at her first sight of Omar Sharif in the good threads.)

Resha said, “Well my dear, if you are interested it looks like you and your husband might get a last chance before the ceremony to do some of those naughty things you talked about. I know somebody willing to snack a little girlfriend puss...” she pointed at herself. “ ... and other things. Are you interested?”

Bente looked up, put her hand to her chin as if thinking, and said, “I have never been licked that way by a woman ... I imagine that, at the very least, I should kiss you first ... I have not really done that ei...”

Resha cut her off by taking a passionate kiss, leading with an extended tongue and going deep, plus it was one of those theatrical, ‘take her and bend her back’ kisses, but was over very quick. Bente seemed surprised but not at all offended.

“Oh ... I agree,” Resha said after with a naughty smile.

“That was very nice ... you might have asked first,” Bente said, a little embarrassed by how much she liked it.

“Well, I thought about it, that is why it took so long. But you know, I didn’t think ‘bad girls’ asked and I didn’t want to short change you ... or me ... or the audience ... on the experience,” Resha replied. She gave a shy smile. “You are welcome.”

“Well ... oh yes ... thank you,” Bente said. “Uh ... maybe again please?”

“Well, I was thinking of something a little lower. Shivers. Now that the kissing thing is over, let’s get to the other good stuff you talked about. The guys are hot now, but if you don’t seize the moment they might get distracted ... there might be other bad girls that show up.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.