Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 4: Back at the Mansion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Back at the Mansion - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

When we were in the shower back at the mansion Li insisted that I use her body any and every way I wished, including any devices I wanted, “even if they pained her.” She bent over and insisted that I penetrate her ass then and there, so she was ready if such a whim caught me while we were in bed. She was very grateful and granting complete freedom with her body was the most she knew as a way to thank me.

As she posed like that I washed her, probing with fingers inside her; it was what she expected. I said her bottom was tempting as I pressed the tip of my cock to her sphincter. Then to lighten the mood I picked her up, only I grabbed her so she was upside down with her back to my front. That put her bottom by my mouth so I feasted on her ass while she screamed and struggled at the serious affront to her dignity. She said I was a very bad man, which she very much enjoyed as my tongue was doing good feelings to her butt that she was not worthy of that pleasure from me. I told her that she was the only woman I imagined doing like this. Next I moved under the spray to rinse us both off, without changing how I was holding her. “If you visit a water park during vacation, remember this,” I said.

She laughed and said she was going to be with her mother during vacation. “Might you offer this ride to my mother?” Li asked. Chin Li was an inch or two taller than Li but she was very trim and was probably under 100 pounds. She was around 40 but as many Chinese women her age did not really show.

“Is this something your mother might want to try?” I asked. Then I stuck my tongue deeper.

She shrieked at the thought and arched in response to my move, but didn’t answer. “Put me down, put me down,” she said as she giggled. Of course, as she spoke her legs were trying to hold my head in place.

I wasn’t in the mood to set her down to dry, instead I took her to the bed where I finally set her wiggling naked wet body down. She groused and complained but as soon as I got on the bed she fastened her mouth to my cock and started to work at getting me hard again. She could raise the dead but I suggested that I had enjoyed her a lot in the last 5 hours so maybe a better plan would be to cuddle together and talk a bit, then I would have more fun with her body later. It was not like either of us was going anywhere for awhile.

She immediately cuddled onto my shoulder, very comfortable and intimate. I felt it, things were different between us now that the promises were so very real. In the bright sun I set her free of the shadow of doubt she had been unable to shake before.

I had opened the door so she asked, “Would you want to have sex with my mother? I tell you, she is older than me. Most guys don’t like older women.” I knew that early in their whoring days they played sisters, so it was different from, say, Cynthia and Belen.

“I am not most guys. You know I fuck Zar. I also fuck Cynthia’s mother, who is even older. So age does not matter. I sort of like your mother.”

“I did not know for sure about you and Cynthia’s mother, she looked at you like you did. I figured Zar, she said some things last weekend ... She also mentioned Marta.”

“Marta lives in Detroit and is even older. You and I are alike in that we never knew our biological fathers as fathers. My mother died when I was one. But the tribe has a custom of sending a sister with a royal bride, to help her with children. Marta was a widow, my mother’s older sister, and she became a mother to me. She nursed me as an infant. When the time came, she also taught me to be a lover. I still sleep with her sometimes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.