Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 29: Sleepy Cuddles, Future Wives

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Sleepy Cuddles, Future Wives - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

When I got to my room I saw Kwool and Resha were asleep, very comfortably together. They were naked and I suspected they had been intimate, feasting on each other’s creampies and such, but were now sleeping so peacefully I could not disturb them. I did grab a pair of shorts for when I woke in the morning - where ever that was.

My next stop was Gracie’s room where I found that she and Cynthia were also sleeping peacefully together. They had light nightgowns on so I imagined they had just talked. Moving to the adjacent room I found Mer and Pur, also in bedclothes, on Marta’s bed. They looked very comfortable together, cuddled up with Mer spooning and embracing Pur. They looked so young. Unlike the others, they had left enough space in the oversized bed so I could join them. I was exhausted and sexually drained, but I did not want to risk disturbing their sleep. I was positive they would be very pleased if they woke with me there but that would end their sleep. It would happen soon enough.

There was one room I knew was unoccupied, Eve’s. Since the Patron’s wife died no guest slept there. But when I was young, like from 3 to 10, she liked to steal me from Marta for the night, to hold me close. It had occurred to me that Marta was with the Patron on those night, Eve liked it when those two were together.

When the sun came up I was still in Eve’s bed, very comfortable and still in my shorts. This was Eve’s bed in her room, a place where I had only simple, joyful memories.

When the dawn first crept in Mer and Pur where on my mind. They had done good, so I returned to the room where they were sleeping. They looked the same, at peace, but something was different. I realized they had reversed positions. When I kissed their cheeks they were happy to see me and glad for the visit. They told me they had been up late last night, talking to Gracie and Cynthia about LA. They were sleepy so when their guard was down they also said they had some dreams from the last two days. But when I asked they didn’t really want to talk about.

I said I was very pleased with them for all they had shown me thus far. I grabbed them, one at a time, and rolled to my back, hugging them tight while they were wiggling with joy on top of me. They did feel good in my arms, young sleep-warm soft skin on not-quite-ripe bodies, laughing while trying not to struggle. It struck me suddenly that they looked very much like my mother - enough that I was sure the resemblance was not happenstance. I could get used to waking up like this with the pair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.