Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 28: Belen Gets a Triple

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Belen Gets a Triple - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Kwool and Resha had gone. Belen and Ernie were exercising their marital privilege. The Patron and I were about to bid them a good evening when Ernie surprised us by voicing a request on his wife’s behalf. The couple disengaged from their coupling, stood up and moved away from the chair. Their robes were still on but were open. It was clear from their body language and facial expressions that what Ernie suggested was Belen’s idea, but he agreed with it. Well, she knew us all. I am always amazed at how well long-married couples can communicate without words. Just a glance can say so much.

Ernie stood behind his wife as he slipped Belen’s robe off and held his naked, preening wife in front of his own body, displaying her ready aroused sexuality like an incredibly beautiful picture come to life. He said, “As I prepared for my entrance into the Colony, both my wife and I were impressed by the story of Avee, the first of the Amazon indian maidens to present herself. The idea of it, a young woman who had given up her maidenhood the day before, then giving herself to several men, multiple times, in public, and doing it again for multiple nights, is striking. I must say, we were both impressed by the example.” By standing behind her Ernie literally took his cock out of the picture, leaving only the attractive female body, open, wet and eager to serve, on display.

Belen was not a waif, or a young child as one might find in a men’s magazine. There was nothing doll-like or artificial about her appeal. This was purely a woman, a glowing image that embodied all that sex was really about. A woman who had given life. Her body was a collection of glorious curves, appealing to the most basic male instincts, a form that said to any man plainly, “I make babies, and I am a great pleasure you will remember all your life when you sow your seed in this valley.”

All four of us felt that our blood raced a little faster when we looked upon Belen with growing desire. There was an additional kick, what we saw was spiced by the knowledge that her body was growing a child that she had made with somebody who was not the husband proudly showing her. Her pose was an invitation for more adultery. Ernie supported the idea, he was actively presenting her body for our use and pleasure, like the old days. With either of us, or all three.

Both the Colony and the Tribe had such traditions. While incest was a concern in the small populations, and records were kept, the knowledge that a pregnant female could not become pregnant meant that pregnancy was a time when a woman was free to share her love and desire with close relatives.

These were typically times when relations crossed generational lines, they were family celebrations where several men could take part in the gathering. In a way it is sort of like a floating thanks-giving holiday. It is an event without religious or political significance where family members across generations gather for a shared celebration of the family, a celebration that is motivated not by a date but rather by the new addition that is coming to the family. The woman allows her relatives to “touch” the child in a special way.

For Belen, who was raised in the Colony, some of the best times in her life were the parties to celebrate a new pregnancy. When she was 5 the current Prince, who was now Patron, came to a party for an aunt who was having her first child, and was a relative by marriage. Then, shortly before she left for LA at the age of nine, her mother was pregnant and the Patron came to the party. At the time she did not know all that was going on at the parties, children were not allowed in the bedroom, but it had been very exciting and fun, the Patron danced with her.

(Belen’s sister, conceived in the Colony but born in LA, was not part of 49. She lived in Los Feliz and was a hair dresser at a mall. She was twice divorced with no children.)

Now Belen knew. While having a family sharing/Thanksgiving party in LA was probably not in the cards, it looked like she night get a multi-generational night for herself tonight. She could not wait.

For just a moment I thought of myself and my women. I could see myself offering Resha or Abril that way, as my women for the carnal use of other men who were close to me, such as either grandfather. With Gracie and Li, it was a longer reach, I was not sure that I could make the offer in reality. With Cynthia, I was on the edge, I gave her to her father Ernie, and I could see sending her to the Patron. But actually sharing her, or making a presentation of her body to, say, my uncle Martin or my adopted brother Tango? I had my doubts.

After displaying Belen for a few moments, Ernie spoke. “My wife ... would not mind a little close company ... either or both of you ... if you are willing and are still desirous. She would consider serving your desires an honor. I would assist, in any way I can.”

I know when they became engaged, Ernie’s feeling about his wife were the same as those professed by any other typical member of his community: he expected fidelity. It was the learned response. I also knew that given time and the stresses of marriage, many of the community who professed that virtue did not live by those values. In a moment of weakness a bit of temptation is all it takes to slip into unfaithful behavior. So many people start the life of deceit and expanding lies that comes with claiming fidelity with living with infidelity. I addition, society’s old standards demand that the betrayed party overreact strongly, claiming the high ground of virtue no matter the extent of their feeling, culpability, or contribution to in the matter.

The essential truth was that Belen and Ernie loved deeply. But in the colony she was raised with different values, such as the tradition of the White Scarf. After 20 years of a good, faithful marriage, with the alternate opportunities a successful man like him was exposed to so frequently, it wore down the rock of his fidelity the way the sea wears down the cliffs. I imagine that Ernie had sublimated his own original values to those of his wife. After 20 years of marriage that was reasonable and even laudable. They talked of fantasies and for a time, experimented. It probably helped that Ernie’s reward for granting Belen’s dream of a night with me gave him a chance to enjoy Cynthia - I pictured her smiling face superimposed on the wave that finally tore down the cliff.

The Patron read the situation instantly. He was usually not eager to share a woman with another man. But Belen was pregnant, and one of the exceptions to the general rule involved the family sharing of pregnant women. He thought that family togetherness builds stronger families. Given where one of the Patron’s great-grandchildren was growing, Belen and Ernie qualified as family. Plus Belen was very attractive, her body pulled on us both.

He and I both saw the inviting way Belen was looking at us. She had wanted the Patron since she came of age, and now she saw a chance to have us both. This encounter had been happenstance, but it was one that was uniquely exciting to her, and her desire showed how she wished to make the most of it. But both the Patron and I had just finished with Resha and Kwool, so it would be some time before we were up to giving Belen what she wanted. How would we pass the time?

The Patron knew the key, it was obviously what bound all three of us men to this icon of womanly motherhood we all desired. “Ernie, my friend, one should not leave an important job half-done ... and clearly we will need some time to recharge if we are to give your lovely wife what she deserves. Also, if I am not mistaken, there are places that serve food ‘Family Style’ where all enjoy selections from a common dish: breast, thigh, and such. Perhaps if your wife might enjoy some ... hmmm... ‘family style’ attentions tonight? You know the tradition. There is no reason for you not to share in the celebration. It has been some time since my son and I shared a woman, and as your wife now carries a child of royal blood, by custom you are both members of our family. I think I shall enjoy this family time a great deal, my ... well, I guess as I think of it, the husband of my great grandchild’s mother is indeed my son ... Hmmm ... Yes, I am sure of it, my son.”


Belen’s feelings behind this invitation reflects two traditions from her childhood.

One is from something she knew of the mountain tribe, where sexual acts are the woman’s choice, but are always constrained by genetic relations; a woman who is in her fertile period only has sex with her husband. On all other days the woman may select another man for pleasure, except those who are too close to her genetically, such a a father or cousin or a brother. The tribes keep records, all learn the importance of this rule at a young age.

But there is an exception to the general rule: a woman who is already pregnant is encouraged to have sex with her close relations who are normally strictly forbidden, like her father, uncles, brothers, cousins, even of-age children, because she cannot get pregnant by them. (The taboo of family sex essentially flows from to avoiding inbreeding; tribes without the incest taboo probably did not make the 100,000 year journey from evolutionary mutation to recorded history. Inbred families like Hapsburg or Ptolemy flared in power but only lasted a brief time because of their political power.) So in the tribe a future mother sharing her pregnant body with the family was the tribe’s equivalent to Thanksgiving dinner celebration. It is a purely family-oriented gathering where the bonds of family, including the unborn child at the center of the actions, are renewed and celebrated. When else do relatives travel such distances, in such numbers, for such a single, non-religious gathering? In the US it is called Thanksgiving.

The second tradition reflects the Origin Tale of the colony, which started with 25 Spanish conquistadors (like modern out-of-work military vets) and 10 native Amazonian indian maidens. The Spanish were under orders to establish a colony on the river, multiply, and flourish. As each of the maidens came of age and became interested in sex, they followed the indian tradition of presenting themselves to the Captain. A one-to-one matching would not be sustainable. (The men had hacked down hundreds so what do you think would happen to a commander who said “me and 9 others get women, 15 don’t?”) Sharing was a matter of survival, and survival was ordained by the Bishop. So on the day a girl chose to became a woman, the Captain introduced her to sex. (This became the “White Scarf”). The next day she was introduced to additional men in public for all to see. After she met all in the troop the men rotated into her bed with her periods. She usually was with two men for two periods, then rotated to two more until she became pregnant. The Captain selected the pairs of men so any child could be linked back to the father based on physical traits. It was not a perfect system, but they had to use as many of the men as possible to build next generation. For this first age in the colony there was no marriage, each person’s genes had to spread widely. Exclusivity and free choice were not options for the tiny population.

Belen had lived all her life with both tribal and colony traditions as part of her heritage and her imagination. Now, surrounded by her Patron, her husband and her child’s father she knew both ancient traditions as they filled her mind, her imagination. She was determined to merge her body with her heritage for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.


When the Patron agreed, Belen lit up with the thoughts of what she was going to experience. It was an unbelievable fantasy coming to life.

The Patron and I both devoured Belen with our eyes as Ernie presented her beauty for us, making it clear that we desired her. He turned her body and bent it forward at her whispered requests, she wanted us to enjoy the view of her butt and breasts hanging down. It said that, after 40 years and two children, she still looked good enough for an erotic magazine. Then she straightened up, raised her arms over her head, and posed in invitation for our hands. Ernie invited us closer. Like a sumptuous dessert of ripe fruits, our fingers went to those treats that caught the eyes. Together our fingers explored her face, the twin summits on her chest, her body and her womanly valley. She quivered with our attentions, she had never felt the hands of three men at once as we explored her intimately. She felt appreciated as, in her imagination, she merged with those 10 maidens who were her ancestors. Those newly-made women were greeted much like this by the troops.

When Ernie held her breasts up on offer the Patron and I each enjoyed a nipple to taste, I lashed mine with my tongue while the Patron used his teeth lightly. Meanwhile Ernie was nibbling and kissing her on the neck and ears in the way of men who love their wives and know their secret pleasures. Surrounded by all three men Belen was in paradise. Her hands sought our soft cocks.

Ernie’s erection had softened slightly after he pulled out, but while sharing his wife’s pleasures with us he returned to fullness. After a few minutes of handling we all agreed that our fingers were not what “our treat” needed, Ernie had a job to finish. We would help as we could, and then help ourselves to the hot sweetness of her body in turn.

She shivered as we spoke of her while hands and lips made our desire obvious. Those ten maidens had heard the Spanish speak crudely as they handled her body. The maids did not know the language, but they formed a thought of what the men were discussing. The story said that more then one of the maidens fainted at this point.

The couple moved as if to resume their standing rear entry, but Belen suggested a change. She requested that the Patron sit in a kitchen chair, firm and steady, straight-backed without arms. Then Belen took a position in front, facing him, where she bent forward inviting him to enjoy her charms and her kisses. At the same time her body was posed for her husband who entered her body from behind. It seemed an excellent presentation.

She again took hold of the back of the chair for support. Her husband began to fuck her again. Once Ernie was settled in his movement the Patron took hold of her face and helped himself, taking her lips as he would grapes from a hanging vine. Her breasts, hanging there full and ripe, shaking as Ernie fucked her, sometimes tempted a nibble from his lips, or stronger play from his teeth. I moved behind the chair, so as the Patron kissed her I could reach over his shoulders to her breasts for the manual attention they deserved. Enjoyed by three men at once, Belen encouraged all she could of it, moaning and asking for more from all of us as we enjoyed her body.

She only needed one hand to support herself against the top of the chair. So her free hand went to the Patron’s cock, she sought to bring it to fullness so that she could enjoy it as soon as her husband was done fucking her.

Ernie was clearly excited by all that was happening, he announced that he would not be long before his climax came.

In response the Patron said there was no need to pull out of his wife too soon. “I know what a wife enjoys from her husband,” he said. Ernie was encouraged to fill her completely, leaving her “sloppy” as the sharing tradition indicated. The Patron had enjoyed more than half the mature women in the colony at one time or another, but usually they were alone, and he had few relatives to share with. So to him a sloppy women relative was a rare and well-deserved treat.


Sharing a sloppy woman was part of both tribal and colony traditions, Ernie was the only one who did not know the stories. Unlike those raised in more artificial, fastidious traditions where the illusion was fidelity was maintained, the people of the colony and the tribe considered a warmed, easy-to-enter woman a treat, it was natural when several men shared a woman who was already pregnant as a family celebration, or even in the cave where coupling freely was encouraged.

The men who founded the colony and set so many of the ideals in place did not look at their native women like the proud, self-important haughty woman of their homeland. Rather they saw the Amazon women as primitives, eager with an almost animal-like desire for sex. They had no reason to stop after one man. The women thought the same. Their Captain limited the number of men each night, but that was all, and those selected would not stop at one when they still had a stiff cock among them. So nature took it’s messy course when the sun went down. The females sought the company of men because it felt good, and they kept seeking the pleasure even as their bellies grew. Everyone enjoyed the result and the colony grew in numbers, which was what all wanted, even the Bishop in Spain.

Following traditions, each of my Grandfathers had enjoyed his pregnant female relatives with others. They viewed the excess attention given to cleanliness by modern society as silly and unnatural.

The effect of isolation on the Colony’s mindset during this period can’t really be overstated. Much like World War 3 novels or zombie stories, the Spanish knew they could be of a small group of survivors after a world-wide disaster, the last survivors of mankind, with an obligation to repopulate the world. The catastrophic death caused by the Black Plague and what came after in Europe was NOT a distant a memory, and a deluge of plagues continued to sweep through Europe and the Americas like the reapers’ scythes since Columbus. Up close, after arriving they saw how illness had wiped out hundreds of natives, two entire tribes, except for the conquistadors and their 10 young isolated maidens.

The Patron’s own wife had her own “family nights” shortly after she discovered she was pregnant with my father and my uncle. It was the family tradition. At the time my Grandfather was still the Prince. His father and his wife decided on the celebration. After a dinner where Eve announced to the entire family that she was pregnant, she invited her husband’s father, her own father, the Patron’s oldest cousin and her oldest brother to the bedroom where she disrobed the men. Then she called them, one at a time, to her bed to satisfy her. She starting with the Patron’s father, and after each man was finished she called another as the rest watched.

The men did not limit themselves to one time with the young woman celebrating her fertility.

My grandfather did not like his wife Eve much when she was first selected for him, she was older, there were more attractive women available with sufficient genetic distance, plus she had made it clear she would not pick him if she had a choice. However, unlike most in the colony, the royal couple had no choice, their parents made the bargain. They used the oldest form of the ceremony, with 5 witnesses to the consummation, and started their life together in what was then the hacienda.

The night when my grandfather learned he was to be a father, when he saw 4 relatives each bring his woman to great pleasure, did great deal to change his basic view of his wife. The other men liked her and made her happy. After seeing her pleasure with these others, he was driven to take his wife, sloppy as she was, even more passionately. She was aroused and excited when he took her, she became a lot messier as she slipped into a serial climax on his cock while the others watched. That was when he fell in lust with his wife, while she fell in love with him.

After that night all he had to do was think of what she looked like under each man who pleasured her, and his lust for her was aroused. His love for his wife Eve followed his lust less than 7 months later, when he cut the cord at my father Pablo’s birth.

With both their fathers and others, Eve showed him that a woman who had been warmed and lubed could give and get more happiness from her husband if the lovers she had enjoyed before him had pleased her without exhausting her. When she was in these moods - always when she was pregnant - she preferred to have three or four of her favorite relatives sitting around the bed, repeatedly enjoying each in turn while the others watched.

There was a side benefit that helped the Patron politically. The Patron was an only child, but his wife had six large, strong brothers who she often invited to the “family gatherings” to reinforce their loyalty. These men were the pillars on which the Patron could rest some of his more modern reforms, like the hydro-electric station that provided power and the cocaine operations that funded so many projects.

A typical man raised in the US during the 1900’s could not have accepted this type of relationship as their duty for the rest of their life without a great deal of trauma or pain. But for the Patron, it was what he knew and what his community and his wife required of their ruler, so it came naturally.

With that experience the couple came to the balance they needed. They loved each other, but they did not mind when the other got pleasure from a third party because it was part of the job description. The first time the Patron instructed a virgin bride who was awarded the “White Scarf,” he knew that his wife was enjoying instructing the young groom, and he enjoyed knowing just what she was doing. In fact, he was holding the bride close when they heard his wife cry out in joyful passion based on the groom’s hard lesson. A moment later they heard the groom grunt his release.

The Patron said to the shy bride, “Perhaps that will be your duet tomorrow night.”

The attractive young bride replied with a smile as she cradled her Patron’s cock in her hand, “I would rather that you continued what you are doing, so we can make a chorus ... maybe with some of the high notes added...” The Patron worked long and hard, he did not disappoint that bride.


In the present case, Belen deserved all that that she could enjoy from us as tribute to the way she inspired us to more sexual pleasure.

Ernie confessed that Cynthia had “drawn down his reserves” last night and this morning, so he did not have as much for his wife as she normally expected. Our help in her pleasure was greatly appreciated. His wife did not seem to mind, with Ernie’s cock sliding in and out of her body as she kissed the Patron and I clasped her nipples, she enjoyed her first climax, taking her as an avalanche.

When she was done with her pleasure she sank to her knees, claiming that she had to get the Patron’s cock in her mouth. She took his entire cock into her mouth and used her tongue to clean it. When she slid him out of her mouth he had stiffened up considerably. “That girl, Resha, has very good taste,” she said as Ernie repositioned himself. She extended her tongue and licked the Patron’s cock and balls while Ernie pushed his cock back into her pussy and resumed fucking her. Once he had his rhythm established she took the Patron’s cockhead into her mouth and began sucking him. I saw her cheeks pull in as she sucked. She looked very much like Cynthia.

“Ernie, I must congratulate you,” the Patron said, “this woman’s mouth is a wonder at kissing and sucking. It must be very fortunate to enjoy her every day.”

“It was good on her wedding day, and has become much better since then,” her husband replied. “She is constantly finding new pleasures for me. Plus, being in her childhood home clearly excites her, like there is something in the air. I am tempted to move her earlier than we talked about. Perhaps soon after the child is born. Also, I know how she craves attention and pleasure when her belly swells. Perhaps you might come to LA, I am sure she will be a handful, more than I can handle. Plus ... oh yes my dear ... that is good ... plus we know ... your grandson as some ... sex machines ... she looks so good ... presented for pleasure ... on them ... coming on ... TAKE THAT MY LOVE!”

We witnessed Ernie’s climax as his wife was sucking the Patron. The climax was inspired by all he had experienced, and what he expected to see his wife do before we were done using with her. He whispered in his bride’s ear of his love for her while the Patron was enjoying her mouth on his cock, sucking deeply. I was right there, ready to take my turn with her. That was when the accumulated memories and expectations of their life together suddenly overwhelmed him. His climax took him. As is the nature of such great storms, it was a pleasure for him to enjoy and, perhaps brought a bit of pain as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.