Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 26: Climax With Company

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: Climax With Company - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

With all the noises and other distractions of activities where our partner’s bodies were at the centers of excitement, it was no surprise that we missed two more people peering into the party. Leading her husband, Belen came in after the ladies finished their big feel goods and were getting their breath back for the next round. I am guessing the Patron had showed Belen this room when he had her for the night, and now she was eager to show it to her husband. (Would he show it to Cynthia tomorrow? Maybe I could show up then.) They looked like they had also warmed up from activities a prior location. But they were not the sort to walk around a friend’s house naked, so they wore light cotton bathrobes that clung to them. Even by LA standards, it was a hot, humid night in the house, but this room was the most comfortable.

Belen had opened the door and peeking in just before the fireworks started, so they enjoyed watching the two young women get off on our royal cocks. Both women gave voice to their enjoyment, with moans and such, so the couple knew when the round was finally over.

When the carnal requests and “thank yous” died down the Patron invited our audience in. “Ah Belen and Ernie, please, do not be shy in my home, unlike the US this domain was not founded by dour Puritans. Come in. Enjoy. I can guess why you are here, this weather is unseasonable.”

Belen loved the “dour Puritans” crack from the Patron, it is a fact that the values of that particular group among the USA’s founders - men and women seeking freedom as long as they were properly clothed and living proper lives - have dominated even to this day. Of course, I acknowledge the Catholic traditions and values which prevail in so much of South America. But while the Colony was commissioned by a bishop, no consecrated clerics of any sort stood on our lands, allowing us some unusual freedom from religious leaders. Naturally the Tribe was always free of all European influences, religious, political, cultural and otherwise.

Maybe this trio of influences are why my choices, especially the number of women I enjoy, might seem unconventional to some. But as long as the women were happy, I was happy, and I really don’t care what dour dead Puritans might think.

Kwool and Resha knew Belen and Ernie well enough, and given their state of excitement, any sense of embarrassment or modesty was not among their concerns. Instead they both wanted something else from us. They were clear, they wanted us to continue on the path we were headed down until they got the white creamy payoff that comes to a woman. They did not wish to be rude, but they were not interested in a conversation before we were filling them as they both expected.

Resha spoke up, she seemed to be getting bolder as the trip went on. “Patron, do you think you might finish the pleasant business you started? Please? I was really hoping ... well, I wanted something creamy to keep me in the right frame of mind as I slept tonight. So if you could...”

Kwool seconded the motion. “I need to adjust a bit, but we really would like to get back to it.” Then she glanced at Belen. “We don’t mind visitors, some of us are used to having an audience.” She meant the cave, where women brought their selections for public sex, and sometimes couples exchanged partners. Given the size of the tribe, meeting one’s spouse in the arms of a relative was not unusual or a cause for concern.

The Patron and I were not the type of men to neglect the delicious ladies who had been wrapped around our hard cocks so delightfully. The Patron resumed what he had been doing to pleasure Resha, building up his movement until he was ramming in and out of her with vigor. She resumed her moans of pleasure and praise.

While Resha was making her request Kwool shifted her body around, so we were face-to-face standing up. I co-operated as she directed so once we were standing that way she moved my hands to her bottom and then lifted herself so I was supporting her weight. Then both of her powerful legs wrapped around my hips, she lifted herself, shifted her hips and slipped my cock into her body.

Kwool was very strong and again I had to marvel at her balance and control as she repositioned herself for impalement our mutual pleasure. She did most of her communicating with her intense kisses and her body, especially her muscle tension, which was applied to my cock with a rhythm and strength that was impossible to resist without pulling out. It felt too good for that option to even enter my mind. I had not really gone down at all. In this position, where her balance was not an issue, her powerful pussy muscles deliberately took me to climax quickly. I had no say in it. She relished the exercise and the results. Women of the Tribe are not she about their desires.

As the first spurt shot out of my cock into Kwool’s core her legs, which were wrapped around my waist, pulling me in very tight. She held my shoulders and leaned back, forcing my cock to stay deep as it kept spurting. “Oh, my Chief, such a gift you have for me...” I felt her calf muscles, powerful and unyielding, as they flexed against my butt in perfect timing with each squirt. I felt like a tube of toothpaste she was squeezing my body. This woman was so very much in control of her body, and she easily took control of me using her long, strong legs.

“Oh please ... like ... again ... viper...” she whispered.

I knew instantly what she wanted. On my third spurt I pressed the nails of my thumb and fore-finger, where they held her lovely soft delicate nipple, into her flesh like a viper’s piercing bite. I felt her entire body shiver as she arched in response to the focused pain, a dash of pain on top of pleasure was just what she wanted. She gasped and her head thrashed side-to-side. With her legs around my waist and her arms grasping my shoulders my other hand was free so I gave the same treatment to her other breast, “biting” both just short of hard enough to break skin, on my fourth spurt. That got Kwool off again, her entire body reacted this time, writhing in my arms with muscles flexing in spasm from her toes to her eyebrows. Since she held me so tight I felt every bit of it. She squeezed against me, inside and out, with focus, driving my cock just a little bit harder into her. I was as deep as I could go, it felt like her weight rested on the tip of my cock. She pulled her upper body up tight against my chest, and I bit her ear with my teeth, a mongoose returning my viper kiss using just-short-of-breaking-skin force. I felt the nails of her hand rake my back leaving marks and maybe some blood as she pulled me tighter, I would feel for the rest of my time in the Colony. I guess we both wanted that, she finally made a noise, less than a moan but more a very primal growl, as her nails marked my body and her pussy took my cum deep inside.

I felt trapped by her, I had no choice but to finish filling her pussy, pumping the rest of my creamy life essence into her body. As I did her body writhed and twisted as her muscles flexed in pleasure every moment. I realized that it was all very cat-like - suddenly I was reduced to a very enjoyable scratching post.

She said I was giving her a “gift.” In the back of my mind for just a moment I wondered where she was in her woman’s cycle, if the gift could be adding another child to my bounty, one who was from the tribe. Women of the tribe do not have access to the pill, there is no doctor or pharmacy. Instead they have learned from their own bodies, knowledge passed down for a thousand years, using home-grown drugs and natural methods, to know where they are in the cycle. They can sense, and adjust over time, but they cannot really control the moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.