Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 21: Sleeping Arrangements

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Sleeping Arrangements - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Friday July 11, After Supper

It was after dark when we finished eating. Since so many people had to be up working at dawn they would be in bed within a half hour. I saw Belen head of to the Patron’s room while Ernie walked with his arm around his daughter, who was in a very good mood. Gracie did not have a problem with me leaving her alone, she wanted to talk to Kwool (about me, no doubt) so I figured I would see them later. I sent Mer and Pur to their room, adjacent to where the Chief slept. There was a connecting doorway. I asked, “Are you aware of the saying ‘don’t come knocking when the house is a rocking.’ It is American.”

They had heard it but did not understand, they thought it was a California saying about earthquakes. I explained about vans, Winnebagos and mobile homes. I said they should look in on their Chief, to see he was okay, and they were to relieve Marta as she needed. But she would want more private time and private activities with her father.

They smiled understanding. Mer said, “His bloodline is powerful, even in old age.” Her eyes were focused below my waist. That gave me a thought.

“Have either of you been intimate with a woman?”

They were hesitant to answer. Mer said, “We were told that you might like demonstrations of such things. Our mothers could not teach us. We were going to get to that when our training ended, perhaps from Marta. But most people in the tribe don’t know enough to teach such things, and some said it was too early. It is sex, right?”

Pur had to add, “It is not something we have considered with each other, not that we have a problem but...” That made sense, same-sex intimacies was not common in the tribe plus they were competing against each other.

“Have you ever had such feeling about other women? Wait, don’t answer. Tell me privately some time, there is no hurry. It is not the type of thing I ask women to do, but I allow if they are so inclined. It is unusual though, today the Patron and I were talking and I admitted that virtually all of my women are that way. Okay, you have done very well for your Chief and me today. You have impressed me and both of my Grandfathers, it will not be forgotten. My Chief chose well in picking women for me. Sleep well. Help if Marta asks. You have your orders my children.”

How they swelled when I said those words. It gave me some unfamiliar feelings as well. I could not see them as adults, not yet, so I saw them as children. That made them my children.

I took each into my arms for a hug and kissed them on the cheek. “I know the day is coming when we can do other things at night. I look forward to it when we are both ready for it.”

Resha was assigned to my room. I was about to look for her when the Patron asked me for a short chat. He asked about “my lovers” and how I felt about them visiting “family and friends.” I knew he was asking about seeing somebody in his bed, and he was expecting Belen tonight. He did not have to ask, it was a courtesy but I appreciated the consideration.

As always with him, I was clear. Belen and Marta were obviously eager for him and others. On the other hand, I would prefer exclusivity with Gracie. With Resha I had no serious objection, but he might find her a trial, as she was American with expectations and lacking in courtly deference. He laughed heartily at that. Then I mentioned that Resha and I had talked about the possibility.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.