Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 1: Something I Want

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Something I Want - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Wednesday July 2, 2008

Li was mine, there was no doubt of it. But I really did not have her in my bed, and on my cock, often enough on average. I had been working on changing that, and today was the day for a real advance in my plans.

It was over a month ago when we had a 24-hour date and I proposed for her to be my concubine. So many females would have shared the news with their friends and work, but Li, with my permission, shared only with her mother. Resha, in particular, did not have a clue, not even after last weekend when the girls talked and played together so often. Loyalty is critical to me, so I had made a good choice.

Li was scheduled to spend every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at work, and she needed one or two nights a week at home with her mother, but she really wanted some regular time with me. However, with one thing and another, for the month of June, we basically had no overnights between the 24-hour date and the bombing. That did not work for Li, her mother, or me.

When were were together, the weekend after the explosion, she was one of five women who shared my attentions. Li was great about it, but I said to myself that I needed to get some regular one-on-one time with Li (women need attention) as well as a diamond. In this case a ring on her finger would be a problem at work, so I had agreed to her request for a labial ring. Actually, she had something a bit more interesting planned, but the basic idea of displaying her devotion and my control by putting her pussy in proud subservience fit her self-image. I was not going to change that.

Li and her mother both said a diamond was too much for a concubine, but I insisted. She was special to me, of that there was no doubt. With a diamond there would be no question.

With that much decided Li and Sam went pre-shopping together, Sam knew the market and the people. We all talked about what Li wanted and who would do the piercing. We decided on Monday July 7, after her shift at work, for the piercing. I would leave for South America a few days later. That would allow Li some time to heal before I reclaimed her body.


Flashback

The general idea came to me 4 months ago, on March 3, 2008. Things were different then. Cynthia was still a virgin, albeit a slightly confused one who played with herself frequently while saying my name. Her sister Pammie, who shared her bed, was amused that she aimed so high. I had not met Gracie or become acquainted with Darnel. Corum was managing my household. Resha was just another service girl. Abril flirted as my date at the law firm socials, but was privately stand-offish and gave no thought to closing the deal.

I was in bed that night and I wondered why I did not have some warm, eager woman in bed with me, to put my cock into, so I could keep it warm and enjoy some fun when it pleased me. Most drug lords had such arrangements in their standard benefits package. Admittedly, most drug lords had addicts or broken captives in their beds, and I had no interest in either of those. But still, it seemed unfair to me and the lucky willing woman I could be with.

I knew that if I made a call some super hot, barely legal, hispanic female would be pleased to pleasure my cock in twenty minutes. A lot of girls in 49 would consider it a privilege. But I wanted somebody closer, somebody I could talk to safely, somebody who was committed to me long term. Zar and Marta fit the bill, but they were serving me in other ways. Plus, as nice as they were, at a basic level I wanted somebody younger than me. Don’t most drug lords?

I was not looking for a wife, I knew that was coming my way without my consideration and before I was ready. I just wanted a girl or three to sleep with at night if I wanted, to talk to if I wanted, and then leave me alone when I was done with either fucking or talking. I am told wives don’t do that. I know some think that last part is a lot to ask.

I had just enjoyed a very erotic dream involving Li, the service girl at work who was my trusted spy and a regular fuckdate once or twice a month. She was a skilled all-around whore, but her very skilled and surprisingly tight pussy and ass had only known my cock during the last three years. We had a bond, a trust, and I kept thinking she was the sweet pussy I really wanted. She was eagerly willing for anything I cared to do to her body, both pleasure and pain simulated her. Also, she knew I was a monster, but she still embraced me. I admit she was confused, she thought I was a regular lawyer-type monster, when in fact I am more the druglord/warlord-type monster, but that really was a detail.

I had to wonder, what was keeping Li out of my bed? There were two factors: her mother and her lack of wheels. Both understandable, but maybe I could overcome them.

As a dutiful loving daughter Li would care for her mother until she had a lifetime commitment from somebody, or enough money to do without. In her mind the former seemed unlikely for a mouth whore who claimed she was unworthy, and the latter was a gamble centering on aging and spending habits; Li’s inclination was to minimize the gamble by working for the foreseeable future, until she was finally kicked to the very cheap clients. A diamond from me with the appropriate promises attached would change that, she would stop working the day I said she should. That would be the day I no longer needed her as a spy and in all likelihood, the firm would no longer need either of us, because I intended to leave them broken. I would have to implicitly agree to help support her mother. But I knew Li had a good portfolio so the support angle was really more perception and insurance than the reality of a monthly check.

Li’s lack of wheels was actually a much bigger issue. The fact was that Li had chosen to have no wheels despite living in LA, and she was not inclined to change that choice. For starters, she felt she really had no pressing need, her house was on a bus route that took her to work, and she rode a bike to get groceries. Bus routes and taxi cabs took care of her few other routine needs. The second issue was economic paranoia.

Getting to and from my house was an issue. (Note: this was pre-Uber.) Driving from my house to hers took 17 minutes using my Porsche (without Noz) when the streets are empty, and 90 minutes during rush hour when somebody has an accident forcing a detour. Riding her bike was suicide and bus routes didn’t work. We could not rely on taxis because of my security needs.

What Li needed were her own wheels. She could afford them, most of the other girls did. But that was where the economic paranoia set in. The issue was complicated by her lack of confidence. Li could drive, in their independent whoring days she and her mother used “Rent-A-Wreck.” When the rental had a problem it was somebody else’s problem. The larger problem was that she had no way to cope with the fickle and uncertain economics of buying, maintaining and repairing a car. She was convinced of this, and was justifiably paranoid about buying a “money trap” vehicle in this land where screwing others is the lifestyle of choice for so many wannabe vampires disguised as car salesdroids or auto repair liars.

Also, she was so short she was not a good fit in most vehicles, either she couldn’t see out or she could not climb in. It did not make sense to pay for either aggravation.

So I asked myself if I could fix these little problems. Actually, I could. In a moment I had the solution that would open her heart, which would, in turn open her legs in my bed much more frequently. The rest was all details.

I made a quick phone call to Carlo, one of the 49 auto shop managers, gave him my requirements (it had to fit her 4 foot 8 body, had to be either a truck, SUV or car with a frame, and had to be either a new vehicle or a used vehicle with “snap”). Then I went back to that really nice dream. This time I dreamed that Li drove over with a friend for me to meat repeatedly. It was that new service girl with the hot body and the dark skin. In my dream they were both special friends and great fun for all.


Carlo called me back the next day. Let me say that Carlo really is a very sharp guy, for example he plays multiple chess games at the same time while blindfolded.

“Boss, we have a problem with the specs you gave me. You said this person is female, 4 foot 8 and 80 pounds, and she has to be able to see? Also get into the vehicle easily?”

I try to be nice to the guys, even if I know they are working an angle, like Carlo was. Angles were in his blood and made him valuable. “Yes, those both seems like good ideas.”

“Oh, I agree on that. The problem is that I have no idea what type of vehicle would fit such a person. Every trucks is too tall to get into with a purse. Cars put her too low to see out of. Mini-vans are deathtraps. A real hot rod, or like a ‘55 Chevy would do great, but that would cost and be high maintenance besides. Also high profile. We could do hydraulics...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.