Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 18: Turn Around

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Turn Around - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

So at long last I placed my finger under her lovely chin and turned her face to see me. Damn she was beautiful, overwhelmingly beautiful, ‘take my breath away’ fucking beautiful. My memory simply could not hold her beauty, I would fall in love every morning. I fell in love again at that moment. I hoped I never had to kill her, because I was not sure I could.

Well, if the need arose, Irene or Tango or Marta could do it.

She talked. That was not going to change. Well, at least what she said was not hard to listen to.

“OH! MY! WORD! Fuck me, you are SO handsome! More than handsome! Fuck me, you should be starring in movies! They would be blockbusters. I have sat at dinner next to Brad Pitt and you are more handsome. Marta said you were handsome, but she is like your mother and lover - which is confusing - so I expected ... well, we won’t talk about what I expected ... but she was wrong because she did not say enough about how extremely handsome you are! You are the most handsome man I have ever seen! You are so handsome I want to have your baby ... LOTS of your pretty babies. Even if I am no more than your drudge.”

Nobody had ever put it quite that way to me. It was kind of refreshing, a total commitment.

Still, I could not have her repeating that to me over and over, as she seemed inclined to do. So I kissed her lips. The way she wrapped her arms around me said she was okay with kissing instead of talking. Even if I was a monster. She moved just so and the dress slipped off, the bad girl had nothing but the softest skin imaginable underneath and was freshly shaved smooth as could be. I checked it all. She knew what she wanted and working with a will she made short work of my clothing without breaking the kiss - she was very clever about some things. Next thing I knew we were in bed, with my cock sliding into her tight, neglected, wet opening of her preggers body while she made happy noises. It was tighter than I remembered it being - I really had to find Darnel and do ugly things. We had not stopped kissing yet and that was okay with me.

When we finally broke the kiss she insisted that she wanted me to hold myself up so she could stare at “my handsome face” while our lower parts went about the very pleasant business of moving my cock in her pussy for the usual very pleasant reasons. Our desire was strong and she was tight so that part would not last long. “When it is over we can kiss again,” she said, looking up at me.

She was rushing things. “Wait a minute,” I said. “You are a prisoner of mine in my house, thousands of miles from your own home, where my word is law to hundreds of people. How do you get to tell me what to do?”

She gave this little private two-way wiggle move that Marta and I used - something Marta must have taught her in bed, and said. “Hmmm ... isn’t there an unwritten but binding LA Rule of the subject?”

She had me there. Damn this girl was sharp ... so our kids would be sharp. “This isn’t LA,” I replied.

She pointed to her pussy and my heart. “These are, we both know it. So look pretty and fuck me like the brightest star would. I have waited too long to do it while looking at you.”

“That rule only goes so far.”

“For my needs it goes far enough. Fuck me Batman!”

Yeah, that triggered another issue, what was Gracie going to call me? Well, that was a question for another time, when I had more blood available for my brain. For now, I put myself into enjoying her body as my cock went in and out of her sweet pussy. Tight, wet, and pregnant, does it get better?

It was as good as I remembered it. Maybe better, so sweet and tight and slick, it was perfect for me. As my grandfather pointed out, I do have experience at such things.

She kept talking. “Oh YES ... It’s just like I remember our first time ... you feel so good inside my kitty. Ohhhh you are so much better than anybody ... so good for me ... so good I can’t hold the memory of just how good it is ... so we will have to do this lots.”

That concept sounded familiar somehow.

I felt her squeeze in a way that was new to her. When I looked up she was smiling. “You leave me with Marta and she teaches me how to do things for her son, pussy exercises and such. She is a wonderful lady.”

“Yes, she is. I will have to thank her for the lessons. You don’t mind, do you?”

“Oh no, I don’t mind at all. Can I watch? Maybe clean somebody up after?” Her smile added a touch of “depraved and wicked” to the suggestion like the naughtiest thing in the world. She was sincere.

Who suggests such a thing while my cock is moving in their body?

I felt her body quiver each time I started to pull out, a quiver that said both that she was sorry to feel me pull out, and looking forward to my re-entry, like maybe that would be the time I could not resist her body’s appeal and filled her. After the first stroke I realized how easily I could get so used to fucking her, maybe to the exclusion of all others, we danced so well together in so many way.

At that moment I could not picture Li’s face in my mind, I was so into Gracie.

She felt so good I had to get a taste of her sweet pussy. I shifted position, then moved down her body until I gazed upon her delicious nethers, the way her outer lips bulged so perfectly, hiding the wonders inside. It really was a treat to know her up close like this. The delight of my senses at her feel and perfume and then her taste was boosted by my knowledge that she carried my child so close to where I was, likely the first of my children. That response was new to me, she was the first woman I fucked knowing she carried my child. I almost lost it with that thought.

Her slit opened for my tongue, rich and juicy from fucking, I had to put my mouth to her, I had to lick the length of her sweet valley, to taste her sweet juices and and take her in a tight embrace while I sucked and then sent my tongue questing deep inside. It was so good. She made noise, complaining for a moment that I wasn’t fucking her and she could not see my smile. Then she got the silent message, she felt it so she gasped and thrashed under me, pulling me tight with her strong legs as I loved on her with my lips and tongue. She groaned that she was okay not seeing my smile, she was having fun with my smile, I should keep smiling her up. I deliberately put all I could into stimulating her with my mouth, lashing her with my tongue to take her with pure pleasure as she moaned and gasped and finally yelled her surrender to the pleasure I was giving her body.

They probably did not hear her on the mountain. But in the house? Yeah, that yell carried in the old house. Everybody knew where I was.

After her quick pleasure hit I shifted back up again, sliding my cock in her sweet perfect receptive body and resumed making love, which really was better for both of us.

As my lips met hers she savored the taste of her own pussy that I carried. She had to ask, “Will your lips ever carry the taste of another woman to me?” I could not tell just how excited she was to ask the question, or what response she expected, other than recall that she had enjoyed very good professional women in the recent past, in the months before she met me. Plus, her voice had a breathless quality of anticipation. I wondered who she was thinking of?

I was honest. “I expect we will both find delightful female tastes on each other’s lips. Marta for sure. Maybe even this week ... Cynthia, Belen ... Resha...”

I had not mentioned Resha to her. The way I said it imbued the exotic name with an erotic flavor and a touch of something unconventional. She was smart enough to realize all this.

That effect of my answer was like tripping a switch, she began moving her hips and clutching me with more enthusiasm, more desire. Well, she assumed I was no stranger to the trio she flew here with on that private jet: Marta and Cynthia and Belen. I bet they did not play cards during the flight. Unless, maybe, if the stakes in the game were pussy-licking. Yeah, that actually made sense.

Since I had chosen life for her in May, Gracie’s basic personality was in almost liquid form, made malleable by danger and threats and events and ready to be reshaped into something new. Her old life, where she was dominated by her late mother’s imposed constraint and neglect had ended very suddenly. She was helpless as a mass killing took place around her, experienced loving imprisonment that saved her life, then left me on a cross-country drive with Marta. On the trip they were accompanied by some very well-chiseled men who were so unlike her step-things and past wimpy boy-friends that she could hardly credit them as the same species. She had watched as Marta exhausted them, at least one and sometimes both of them, each night on the trip, then came dripping to Gracie’s bed for more. She was happy with watching Marta. Life in Detroit, where her freedoms were suddenly a priority for everybody in the house changed her life yet again. Plus Marta gave her a type of love (both as a mother and as a lover) she never knew before. Now she was in the Amazon Rain Forest where, she had read, the fucking ant swarms hundreds of yards long acted with intelligence and could kill her and leave her bones to dry. Plus, I was loving on her like there was nobody else around.

Gracie had not heard of exotic Resha before, but she probably assumed there were some other intimate friends I might have in the area. I wondered who she focused on the most?

As I thought of the question the image that flashed in my mind was Kwool, the lanky hot tribal pilot. Not the stocky breeders Mer or Pur who were part of my future life. Wasn’t that interesting?

I like to think that physically I am very good at this mutual pleasure thing, plus Gracie was in a special mood because of our opening up to each other. Her excitement in our coupling went straight to the heights. She might have yelled her next release but we were too busy with our tongues and lips, advancing and retreating, for her to do more than moan as I felt her body clench and quiver it’s surrender again. There was a lot of that, very sincere moans that were full of feeling as lips embraced and tongues danced back and forth while we gave ourselves to each other. Her joy continued as she took pleasure from my attentions as I feasted on her. It was inevitably that her body convulsed delightfully under me with a pleasured release every couple of minutes over the next twenty minutes or so.

I held fire - it was not easy but I could not end it no matter what my balls urged - it was too good to end just yet.

Then it got more interesting, because we had company.

Cynthia had heard Gracie’s earlier loud yell, heard it again and then came looking for love. I guess she came into Marta’s room first. I probably left the curtain between rooms open a little when I entered Gracie’s room, and after our noisy expressions of appreciation Cynthia was drawn to look in. I do not know how long she watched us from the draped entrance. The weekend after the explosions I learned that Cynthia liked to watch, but she liked to play even more. I was actually aware of her pussy’s perfume before I saw the motion from the entrance.

But that awareness did not rise to the level of ‘somebody else is here.’ It was more a subconscious cue that there was no threat to us and what pleasure we were doing with each other.

I was periodically drawn - after the extended kissing - to delight my lips and eyes with Gracie’s wonderful breasts. They looked and felt so good. I loved kissing her as we fucked, but I just had to re-affirm in my own mind that she had the best breasts I had ever seen and put my mouth to. So several times I broke our kiss and moved downward to her chest.

I did not realize there was another player on deck in this “Gracie has fun” game.

Cynthia did not intend us to stop what we were doing, but she was naturally drawn to watch with her fingers in her panties - except after a minute she was not wearing panties. I guessed that Cynthia made friends with Gracie during their 8-hour flight in the luxurious private jet they flew in.

Gracie saw Cynthia out of the corner of her eye while I was busy kissing Gracie’s body. Maybe there was something in the air as well - a perfume and wet pussy-play noises.

In any event, when my mouth departed from Gracie’s lips, leaving them parted, wet and lonely, Cynthia saw a natural opening and helped herself to help her new friend and fellow baby-mother feel good. Both of them were sure I would approve.

(I learned later that they helped each other relax, using kisses and their fingers for pleasure, on the theory that making mommy happy on the nasty long private luxury plane ride before she slept made it better for their growing babies. Marta had made the introductions - full introductions, including checking the young ladies panties - at boarding so they were all on the same page in terms of what was allowed. Belen and Ernie were also in the cabin, being entertained by the two younger girls spreading the love was an inspiration leading to their own “fear of flying” games. Belen also got some friendly feelings from Marta’s fingers. I, on the other hand, was on a commercial flight where Resha inspired many thoughts of things I could not do with her lush body at the time without getting arrested when we landed.)

At the time when Cynthia stepped over to the bed I was seriously concerning myself with one of Gracie’s nipples, which left Gracie’s lips free to utter the expressions of appreciation she had been holding back. I noticed Cynthia’s approach at the last minute out of the corner of my eye. It was more confirmation than a surprise. Because it was Cynthia I was not inclined to interrupt what I was doing. Gracie has very tempting lips, full and soft with a bee-stung look, and I soon saw that Cynthia had clearly tasted them before. Well, in general girls made friends easily when there was something in common. They both did what seemed natural, friendly and supportive for young mothers-to-be. The few noises Gracie was making were muffled, and I felt the bed shift with another body.

I know that this might not fit some stereotypes of a pregnant, hormone-driven Hispanic girl like Cynthia seeing her baby-daddy with another of his woman. The thing is, that is a stereotype which simply does not fit. It is not Cynthia, the upper-middle class daughter of a CPA who is Hispanic, but with a cultural background that heavily weighted towards Spain 400 years ago, after the kingdoms were gathered into one nation. Also, Cynthia knew that she had tricked me into pregnancy, felt guilty about it, and she was sure it would be a one-and-done dream experience she would dream about, giving her happy thoughts while settling for less for the rest of her life. She also expected that she might never be with me afterward, because I had particular habits she witnessed at BAD, and she was okay if I went that way after her child was out. From the start she knew that I was gong to enjoy and impregnate other women, that was woven deeply into the “Prince” fantasy she was raised with and which drew her to me; she knew it was not going to change. She was part of my violent response to protect Gracie, including when I burned my enemy’s wicked child pawns, so she knew what I was capable of. Also, Cynthia was intimate with Abril, who first brought her to my bed. When Abril was betrayed by her roomies Cynthia took her into her bed even though she believed I would marry Abril for real; she was exercising her generous heart and feeding her hungry pussy. Finally, Cynthia rushed to my house the weekend after the explosions, them took full part while I had enjoyed Li, Resha, Abril, Zar and herself time and again in front of the others, as naked and as exposed as possible. While watching me she had enjoyed exchanging pleasure with each of them, getting off and giving the same while I smiled on each of them. I watched her own eyes glaze over while the others watched and played. When I took one of them to bed each night she welcomed Abril, Li and Resha to her bed for some very hot overnights of pleasure. In the mornings when we gathered for breakfast Cynthia and her overnight guests always acted like young girls who had fallen in love, that was her nature. Then there was the Patron’s announcement that her parents, along with herself, were going to become retainers. She was overjoyed. She knew that as a young retainer she might be invited to share a bed in the hacienda some nights, for any need that might arise, man or woman, young or old. In fact, she considered serving the Patron with her body a very pleasant duty she would embrace.

The point is that Cynthia was acting entirely within her character when she joined us in the bedroom and began to kiss Gracie with love, as was Gracie who in turn welcomed her, not as a rival but as a sister-lover-mother.

Gracie, was not, in any way, hispanic. Also, her mother had pretty much squeezed all fight out of her soul while feeding her pussy with a steady diet of professionals for her pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.