Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 15: Visit With the Patron

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Visit With the Patron - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

The Hacienda

Friday July 11, late morning.

When I found the Patron he was with a number of his advisors. They immediately asked how things were on the mountain. I explained what I saw of my Grandfather’s health, along with how I had met my future wife and her companion - which they all seemed to know about it before I did and were greatly amused thereby. Then I explained the charge I laid on the girls. After that the Patron dismissed the crowd so we were alone in the room.

The Patron’s first question, once we were alone, seemed strange to me.

“Humor an old man my son, tell me how many women have you been intimate with in, say, the last 2 or 3 months? By intimate, I don’t mean your mouth girls at the office, I mean those that have been women for you, women who might have conceived if not for the counters they were using?”

I named them aloud, since he knew a bit about most of them. “There was Zar and Marta from the mountain, who you know well, Resha and Li from work, Sam, Abril and Gracie who are special from LA, and Cynthia and Belen who are Ernie’s women. I think that does it. Oh wait, there is also Amy, the wife of another lawyer who was lent to me for one night; I could take her someplace she wanted to go but her husband couldn’t get in. She is a TV actress, playing bit parts.”

Grandfather held up 10 fingers. “That last sounds interesting, you must tell me the story sometime. So, that is 10 women. Not Irene or Nia or anyone else?”

I was not sure if that was a good or bad number. “No. Irene is all business with me, although that may change because I am so charming. Nia wants me, but I have not had time she deserves. I imagine that will change after I get back, she is very persistent, and I acknowledge the appeal.”

“Sara from Israel? Frida and her daughter?” I was surprised he knew about Sara, my interrogator with 49.

“Sara is part of 49, married and pregnant, I am happy for them, but we don’t click that way. Frida wants to and I admit she is attractive, but she has her daughter and I cannot give either of them the hope they would take from a coupling. They wish to bind themselves to me.”

Grandfather paused, and switched from light to dark in his tone. “You know I did not choose my wife, my father picked her and it was not good for us at the start. But we came to love and I never picked a second wife even when she died. I know that you expect to have two wives selected for you. But lately I wonder about that decision my friend and I made many years ago.”

“You and Eve were fortunate, under the conditions you and the prior Patrons lived, love grows naturally between husband and wife, with children and time and the trials they overcome together. My life will be different, so I must wonder if past lessons will apply. In truth, I am not hopeful.”

“I have met your wife-to-be from the mountain, as well as her companion. They are both delightful girls, young and eager to learn. Good with the language. I had them in my bed one night.”

“You did? They are underage ... I was told...”

“Oh, I did not do that. On the mountain they are forbidden to enter the cave, so their education was lacking. They were curious. I and a willing widow showed them some things not in the textbooks, but left the mysteries for you. They were grateful and are eager for their first time with you.”

That explained why they thought they might watch me with somebody. Also about oral sex. “I am sure they will be wonderful, but for now they are children and I will respect what Marta taught me.”

“Marta taught you so many things well, she is a fine lady, a magnificent woman and a wonderful mother for you. I have said this many times. Perhaps I should have taken her as a second wife, as a sign to all of what was coming ... The Chief and I talked about it, but we felt our people were not ready, plus Zoam needed her. Then we had to consider your needs in the north.”

“Maybe Marta was not ready either. She is settled in her ways, with her thoughts of the one she loved,” I said. “Maybe she needed to not see the mountain that killed her loving husband. As far as the people, I am not sure they will ever be ready to change with the world. It is the world that will not wait.”

“I will give you all of that. Much of the people are also set in their ways ... your acts will be appreciated by future generations more than the present. Still, all the young, both here and on the mountain, are taught the Spanish spoken in Peru. Plus a little English. They see movies and TV ... music videos and they must learn. It is motivation, but I wonder at the lessons from Dee Snider and Billy Idol.”

Our talk had been going somewhere and I felt we had wandered. “You asked about my women...”

Grandfather was right back on point. “Why do you think you have so many?”

I knew the answer to that. “Because I can and it is very good to enjoy variety. They are all special in their own ways. In truth, none can be full time yet. For example, this is a poor picture of Li and I together...” My phone had the picture of us coupling on the stairs. Li looked like she was unsupported in mid-air, joined to me in one spot, totally enjoying her mid-air climax on my cock. “None of the others could do this. I show you this as an example of the variety I enjoy.”

He shook his head, impressed and appreciative. “That does look remarkable. She is tiny, you will not find the like in the mountains. But you could enjoy a smaller number of women just as well, and life would be much simpler besides.”

“That may seem true, but I think we should look a little deeper into the women I am with. For instance, one fact is that they all accept and participate in my seeing other women. Not just accept it, but most are willing to participate. Amy, that wife of another lawyer, slipped right into mutual fun with Cynthia, it was like they were old lovers. LA may have the largest number of women with bi-experience in the world, because of the film industry, the social images projected, the relative tolerance of schools and society, plus there are so many out there. Maybe there are a lot of lousy guys too, I probably should not discount that. Most of the women I named are happy to pleasure the other women as part of the rotation, and they were so inclined before I met them. To be honest, I can’t say I have ever spent more than two dates with a woman who wouldn’t do another woman. Honestly, it is better for everyone who fits the model.”

Grandfather nodded. “I had not considered that point. It is a tempting thought. From what I understand, most of the world, including the US, takes a very different view about the one-woman-one-man thing, only the rich and some religious are exceptions.”

“Yeah, about the one-to-one thing, another concern is other men. I accept the presence of other men from my family, such as Kwit being with Sam. We have done things as a threesome for years, plus all the Tribe members present. Belen is married and Ernie ... he is pretty close to family. On the other hand, most men would not accept any other male associations.”

“It seems that your model might have a problem mixing with the general population anywhere.”

“You may be right on that, I have considered the question. Perhaps a part of the reason is that I live in a world where love is freely given, yet I know I will have wives who are not of my choice. You will pick one. I met another I did not pick earlier today. My culture, upbringing ... I will obey, but I admit that bothers me. I have more options than most ... Some like Abril and Li, I am using as tools to other ends as well as enjoying them and thereby building their loyalty. I would say I am compensating, perhaps I am exceeding their expectations; I would not like to fall short.”

I could see that the next words were critical, Grandfather’s face, tone and mood all said so. But it was also something he had not made up his mind about. “What if you were allowed to pick wives from the mountain and the colony.”

Grandfather and I spoke honestly with each other, as my father and the Patron talking to the man who would rule after him. So I did not consider holding anything back. “Keeping in mind that I do not know many, and I have been fortunate with those I do know ... Zar, from the mountain, would be a choice. She is ideal for me, as Eve was for you. Older. A steady hand, but with great understanding. The Tribe would accept her. I can see how Mer is like her aunt. From the Colony ... I guess it depends of whether I could have Cynthia. She is our blood, she also brings new Spanish blood which I value. I am not sure how the Colony would accept her, they don’t know her. These are not the times of our ancestors. Admittedly, both are people I know, if I lived here it might be different.”

While coming down from the mountain I solidified a thought I had considered before, meeting Mer settled my mind. I said it aloud, presenting it as a firm decision I had made. “Now I must share another decision I have reached: as you could have taken a second wife here, I intend to take a wife of my own, a third wife if you will, an LA wife. I have not decided which. As much as I love Zar and Cynthia, neither would be my first choice as an LA wife. Both Gracie and Abril have much to learn, but I could see either lasting a lifetime. Abril is mentally constrained by her imprisoned father, and would have to be changed in some ways or she will likely follow another path, as she believes she still loves her father as a daughter. I can’t have a hand in that. Gracie is alone for the first time in her life and is vulnerable, but there was a natural instant attraction. Unfortunately, they might be oil and water together. I might also consider Resha, in time. I expect in any event she will give me children.”

Grandfather played like he did not expect this. We both knew he was fighting a future that was already written but was hidden from him, it was a future his people would not like, with changes they would need. “Then you are decided, you plan to live there? Surely an LA woman would not be happy here, or on the mountain.”

“You anticipate my presentation ... but you are right about where one fits, and the needs of my people.” He liked the way I said that, even if it was what he feared. “We have seen how women from here adapt to LA, but I might not test the reverse. Of course, I need not live ONLY in LA, travel is so easy these days. In time it will get easier.”

He liked that even more, since it suggested a presence in the Colony.

I waited a second then dropped the other bomb. “Also Grandfather, you should know, I have given the tiny whore in the picture, Li, a diamond ring.”

This did surprise him. Well, to be honest, the decision was not that old even in my mind. “A ring for a whore? Doesn’t that imply an engagement?” he asked.

“Not quite. Like a kitten and a lion, they are similar but the difference is critical. Li is Chinese, where they have another category. She is my concubine, not a wife. The term is also found in discussions of ancient kings, such as Solomon, and in the discussion of harems. At her request the ring is worn below, on the labia. For now she is a mouth whore who serves as my loyal and very effective spy. The money I will get will be needed by our people, just as Toad’s muscle cared for our people. For three years I have been her only lover and now she will do anything I ask. I do not need her every day ... but I need her every week or two and I need her ongoing service, so she has earned my promise. When the law firm job is done she will move into my house full time ... if not my bed, to a room down the hall where I will sometimes sleep, even if I have three wives.”

“This is quite an announcement, my son.”

“No, it really isn’t. She is a concubine, a woman who is not a wife but is clearly associated with a man. In LA wealthy men keep other women, the women of LA know this. At the law firm, the powerful men exchange free choice for the variety of each other’s attractive wives or their substitutes once a month, and the daily accommodations of the service girls. Their wives know this and consider it a benefit. My wives - I believe we have talked of three, but only one is decided, and not by me - will have to accept Li as the first choice I made. But only my wives will give me princes to take my place. Also, the rules are changing in terms of who can marry who, men marry men and act like lovers as they shop in public, but nobody dares to object. A master law-bender like me, with a legion of scribes to command, can remake and bend the laws freely for my benefit.”

I saw how, with my decisions the Patron was considering taking the conversation another way, but he decided to stay on his plan. “Well, that brings us to another issue I wish to mention. I learned some other things recently.” He pulled some drapes open, showing me a soundproof window into the next room. We were on the window side of a one-way mirror. In the room I saw Belen, Cynthia and Gracie chatting.

He anticipated my first question. “Ernie, his wife and his lovely daughter arrived at my invitation yesterday. They flew with Marta and Gracie in a private jet. But now I must ask you, how many do you see in the room?”

They had a private jet while I flew commercial? Well, there must be a reason for that. A booty call with Marta was sufficient justification for the old goat, but as long as they were stopping in LA why not pick me up? Obviously, with the Patron there was a reason, which I would learn eventually.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.