Not Quite a White Knight Book 3 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 3

Copyright© 2021 by LolaPaul

Chapter 9: During The Show

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: During The Show - The rings and the wheels go round and round, with lots of pleasure and and a little pain. Our Hero gives Li some tokens of his feelings for her, including a diamond and something more valuable. Li shows her great appreciation and enjoys giving her love to him the way her mother taught her. This starts the third book of the series "Not Quite a White Knight." It ties into Book 2 chapters 16, 17, and 18, the 24-hour date with Li. "To Seduce A Whore part 2" will evolve from this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Resha has always struck me as a woman who moves a bit slower, more cautiously. But starting with that kiss earlier she was not like that tonight, she was a different woman. She stayed dressed on the way to the room, but in the moment or two while I was turned to close the door to my room she got delightfully naked in record time. Damn, her curvy short body was wonderful, I caught sight but it was just a blur. Then she was all over me, going after my buttons and zipper, to get at what was underneath. I could tell she really wanted to press her bare body against mine like a lover.

Her body language said she was going to go to her knees once she got my pants open, to suck me off because it was what she was used to, and all she was worthy of. But that didn’t work for me. I picked her up in my arms, carried her to the bed, and my lips went for her nipples while my fingers quickly delved into the broad folds of her deep, soggy valley.

She gasped and moaned because it transported her, that was music to me ears.

It was the monsoon season down there, when I parted her complex labials the juices flowed and her perfume filled the room. I moved down and made a point of inhaling her scent. The “conditioned by culture” part of her was profoundly embarrassed, but she got over that in an instant as her “natural woman” was very turned on by my appreciation. By nature I skipped the cultural reaction, her scent got me a little crazy. Savage-like. I had never seen her so wound up, so stripped of learned behavior and flipped into pure womanly instinct, a slave to the sexual creature she was underneath. Her body was pulling me with her, allowing our primitive urges to mask all else but each other from our senses.

My fingers were not the best I could do for her pussy, and her nipples could wait, so I put my tongue where it did us both a whole lot of good, adding taste to smell and touch as I devoured her and met my own primal urges to do what would make her mine. She tasted even better than I imagined. My tongue followed the path my fingers had opened, her womanly taste went straight to my cock as a sexual charge. As always, I got token resistance from her for going down and pleasuring her, she was not used to being served so ardently, especially by a man. But her body’s primal reaction was much more that either of us expected, she was one very turned on young momma as her body pushed her pussy against my mouth. When I sucked her labials between my lips and lashed her pleasure stalk with my tongue l was touching the flame to a very, very short fuse. It took just seconds.

Suddenly her body arched on her hips. “Ohhh Fuck! I am ... OHHHHHHH!”

She lost it as I tongued her, and with me stoking the flames as she got off it was not just solitary climax. It felt like I had to hold on to her for the next five minutes, trying to keep her going while her roller coaster ride of sensations careened through her body. A parade of intense climaxes had her bucking like a bronco while I gripped her. The moans she was making kept cycling up and down as she struggled to hold each release in, as her shy nature demanded. Meanwhile her pussy insisted of the full body spasm with sound effects each time her pleasure cycled. Pussy won each time, she did not make that much total volume but the pleasure waves running through her body, each starting in her pussy then going outward, made her state of excitement a delight for both of us. Her little body was hard to hold on to.

When she finally tired out she started to beg. “Please! Fuck me ... please put it in ... take me, fuck me ... fill me ... Use me for yourself ... Take me ... PLEEEESE!”

I could hardly refuse her. I was not completely undressed, she had been very quick. But the essential parts were in the clear enough to meet her needs. I got between her legs and slid my cock into her hot, wet opening. Her kitty liked that, I could tell. For a moment her eyes showed something I had not seen before, it was the first look of love. Her heart was following her pussy and she was falling for me. The next climax she managed to hold in, to confine to happy moves around my cock, trying to get things moving in the regular fucking pattern she needed from me to grab the full benefit. She whispered to me, “fuck me ... fuck me good ... fuck me bad ... fuck me ... baby...” again and again as her pussy squeezed me.

I am an obliging sort, especially when I have a naked, very attractive young woman who is under me, penetrated by my cock, convulsing with pleasure while pleading for more, after a hot strip show. Yeah, every time. I did as she asked.

To be honest, like her I was ready to let go of my cum as soon as I stuck my cock in her, but I held back, because I knew it would be better for both of us if I stretched the fuck out past the first minute, to let that first bloom of love sink into her deeper and take root. I was not so sure about keeping it going for two minutes, she really had a compelling hold on me. But I wanted our bond to be as strong as possible, so I fought my own purely physical urges and gave her the moves she needed.

She was in the same state, fighting to hold back, to make it last until she had to let go.

I was stroking in and out. Her body was crazy for it, she hugged me tight and arched her body so we were slamming with each stroke. When I put my pussy-flavored lips to her mouth she made a serious effort to swallow my Resha-flavored tongue. Then she forced her tongue into my mouth, seeking her own womanly taste from me like it was ambrosia on my tonsils.

All of this, the aggressive kisses, the language, giving her pussy to be eaten, her lack of inhibition at orgasm, her willingness to string her orgasms, these were all things that she essentially learned about herself, with help, a week ago. During the weekend at my house after the explosion, when Li and Cynthia and Abril and even Zar saw to her instruction.

She was a fast fucking learner.

I did not hold back for long, even I have my limits. In the second minute she broke the kiss to whisper “cum in me ... please ... cum in me ... fill me...” again and again. I strained to hold a little bit longer, for the ‘need’ in her voice to grow desperate. I am pretty sure she got more than a two minute ride. But not 2:10. About the tenth time she begged for it I gave her what she wanted, I pushed in deep and hard as I fired from my balls into her sweet depths. Her voice changed in mid word, from need to appreciation. “Plea ... OH YES lover, yes ... you big, handsome, wonderful man ... I’m unworthy ... fill me ... fill my kitty and make me yours ... AHHHHH! YES!” Her eyes got wide as my first spurt splashed deep inside her, releasing her in another climax, a long one, long enough and strong enough that I worried she might injure herself. We stared at each other’s face in wonder as we shared that climax, her body and mine exchanging that unique binding which worked so well to start wars between ancient tribes and keep the species going.

Okay, I admit that she was not the only one in the room who had built up an excess of sexual energy during the classy strip show. Also, there was something about her dark skin and desi features that was both almost alien and exotically wonderful. Maybe it was just something exotic relative to the other faces I had looked at while I had sex, but it was uniquely attractive to me.

I was almost done sperming into her when I finally leaned in for a deliberate gentle ‘thank you’ kiss. As soon as I moved she had other ideas, she pulled me tight as her tongue tried to anoint my tonsils with a taste of fine, expensive scotch while she also squeezed inside to take the last drop of my creme. That kiss was pure passionate emotion, I really could not match it so I let her have her way with me, both my mouth and genitals, until she was completely done with her emotional discharge.

The discharge took some time. When it was done she still had a lot of sweet emotion to exhaust in my direction. I soaked it up.

When we were both finally done I rolled off of her body. I had lost my jacket and one shoe, otherwise my clothes, top and bottom, were still on my body, opened and bunched below my knees and at my shoulders. Resha was naked except she had one of her shoes that she did not kick off all the way, it was hanging off her calf by the ankle strap. We were not in a hurry to get up or to change anything, it was very nice just being as we were - spent, with each of us touching close together, two people resting in golden silence. That lasted 5 or 10 very pleasant minutes before Resha began talking.

Well, I knew that talking was as inevitable as breathing.

“I used to like gym class, the indoor stuff, not baseball or outdoors things. In sixth grade I was called the “Desi Killer” or “DK” in dodgeball. I could climb the rope like a monkey and do jumping jacks all day. Then one summer, the one after ninth grade, the titty fairy visited me with an extra large helping and suddenly boys, mostly older boys, showed interest. They would just hang around and talk, but if eyes left fingerprints they would be all over my tits and ass. I swear, some of them had no idea what to do, but their hormones told them they wanted to do it with parts of me. I was in the same boat, wanting, but not knowing what I wanted. I instinctively knew I had to fight them off for a few years. I was successful until my own urge to fight lost the fight against my wanting to feel it just once. Then came sex, with myself first, there was something I wanted touched, but I could not reach it myself. Finally I put the way guys grew something long together with my need to touch something deeper. Not rocket science, I know, but maybe I missed a few classes where my parents pulled me out of school.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.