Family Rules (2): Darkness - Cover

Family Rules (2): Darkness

Copyright© 2021 by Pete Fox

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Continuation of Family Rules story. What happens when the families spend an hour in darkness where anything goes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Postscript: Tuesday

This chapter just sets up a couple of new story lines, no sexual content.

Hank and Terry were hanging out in Hanks ‘man cave’ cold glasses of good blond lager beer in hand, feet up in the twin leather recliners eyes on the screen on the wall. It was the Tuesday following their most recent family weekend. On arrival after work, Terry had transferred a large video file from a portable drive to Hanks computer. The video file now playing on the screen had their attention. As was tradition of the Lifestyle movement, encouraging home nudity, Terry had stripped off his work clothes and boxers joining an already naked Hank.

They were watching the events of Saturday night but no darkness and no red light. Terry had explained his set up using an IR flood light along with a camera lens that could record the IR spectrum in HD. The angle had the Terry, Hank, Belinda threesome in the foreground, the whole narrow room was covered by the IR light. They did not talk much both men comfortable enough to have a hand in their laps hand on cock at they watched.

Hank had known Terry would have a video set up just like Hank had for the massage evening Terry had to bail on for the work call out. Hank knew what he had done that evening but was curious about his son Tom and his wife Lynn. He smiled, stroking himself, seeing his son Tom mounting Lynn after taking Jamie’s virginity. Hank cocked an eyebrow as he watched Terry take Jamie and face fuck his youngest, good stuff. The video ended as it washed out as Jill opened the door letting in the outside light.

“Thanks for bringing over the vid, was great to see the rest of the room” said Hank.

“Welcome. I am glad we talked before things went down.” replied Terry.

“No problem was glad I could help you work through your questions before we tagged teamed Belinda.”

“How are the girls behaving towards you?” Hank was curious after what Terry did to his young girls.

“Strangely, quite normal like nothing happened,” he paused “though Jamie tried to come to our bed last night, Jill said no and went and had a talk.”

Hank just nodded taking a drink of lager.

“We are having a family meeting later this evening just to be clear about certain rules and give everyone a chance to talk,” Said Terry. “Tom or Lynn have anything to say afterwards?”

“Boys are different, at least Tom is as he has not said much about Saturday except that he had a good time. But the last couple of days I sense more of a closeness between Tom and his Mom but “we will see,” said Hank as he took a drink. “Lynn was quiet on the subject also.”

Terry just nodded agreeably picking up his beer glass from the cup holder in his armrest.

“Not to change the subject but I got a call from my sister-in-law up in Reno she wants to bring her girls down for a week.” said Hank.

“I remember you mentioning them before, your brother is married to a girl from Croatia?”

“Good memory.” said Hank, as he pointed to a picture near his desk “That is a photo last summer the five of them in Split,”- 5 good looking people stood above the curve of a pale blue bay with a city behind them. “My Brother met Marija when he was stationed in Germany while in the Army, now they have two daughters and a boy.”

Terry had gotten up and was looking at the photo. “Nice looking group, the older girl is cute, must be about Belinda’s age.”

“Brooke is 17 now and Ana 15, I think. The boy Sam I think 13. Great kids and good looking.” Hank said with a smile thinking of the reason they were visiting. “If you have a few more minutes I need to explain the reason for their visit and ask for your help.”

“Sure go ahead but I have to leave soon so fire away.” Said Terry as he lifted his glass to his lips.

Hank took a deep breath “I will be blunt, when my brother married Marija she had a bit of history when it came to sex work, if you get my meaning?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.