2 Streakers - the Story of Yvonne and Christina - Cover

2 Streakers - the Story of Yvonne and Christina

Copyright© 2021 by Edward EC

Chapter 15: Conclusion

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: Conclusion - High school senior class rivals Yvonne Jackson and Christina Melendez find excitement, self-discovery, and love through late-night streaking and nude dares.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Cat-Fighting   Nudism  

Epilogue - From the journal of Christina Melendez - Davenport: November 22

Brian took me to the beach today. Not the one next to Davenport, but another one called San Gregorio. It’s further up the coast, a really nice, long beach where you can walk, like ... over a mile. It’s quiet and perfect for what I needed. I still need to pull myself together. It’s going to take a while. I’ll burn up a lot of Dr. Hartman’s schedule before all this is done. I can say that, for sure.

Brian’s been supportive. If I’m able to get through all this, a lot of it will be because of him. He’s there for me, but hasn’t pushed me for answers. I’m grateful for that, because right now I don’t have any answers.

I’m still not ready to talk about Yvonne. When I do, I’m guessing he’ll be the only person I’ll ever be able to share it with. Well, other than Dr. Hartman, obviously. Before I do that, I’m gonna have to know for sure I can trust him, totally and completely. That’s going to take a while. I think he understands that.

I’m not going to visit my grandparents this Christmas. Mom had some sort of fight with them, so she and Dad are going to a party at a restaurant on top of some fancy hotel instead. I suppose Mom will get drunk. She usually does at those things. Like, I’d want to see that. No thanks.

When he found out I wasn’t going home, Brian asked me if I’d want to spend Winter Break with him and his family. I thought about it.

“Sure. I’d like that. I kinda need to get away from Davenport for a few days anyway.”

I hugged him. It was the first time I had been able to show any affection to anyone since Halloween.

It was getting late, so we needed to go back to the parking lot. We walked south along the water’s edge as the sun set. We got dressed and got into his car. Then we drove south to Davenport, just as the sky started to get dark.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.