The New Owner - Growing Business - Cover

Preview

The New Owner - Growing Business

by RosiePalmer

Copyright© 2021 by RosiePalmer

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/Ma, Consensual, Lesbian, Heterosexual, Fiction, Sharing, Incest, Mother, Son, Brother, Sister, Father, Daughter, InLaws, Harem, Orgy, Polygamy/Polyamory, Interracial, Black Female, White Male, White Female, Oriental Male, Oriental Female, Hispanic Male, Hispanic Female, Anal Sex, Cream Pie, Double Penetration, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Nudism,

Fiction Sex Story: Thanks to input from the readers of my first book this book will focus on the growing business and Jeff's continued ability to love those around him while his fiancé is off with her family and friends on a bucket list vacation for her father and his best friend have been given a short time to live. Jeff and his team will be fighting through a business base that has been ignored and what can happen with that neglect. One thing we have learned, Jeff is not afraid of making tough decisions.

Note: I am writing two books simultaneously and will do my best to keep the timelines close, mainly because of daily calls between Jeff and Jill. Also, there will be times they are physically in the same area and spend some personal time together during their travels. This book will be mostly about the business adventures while book three will be about the family vacation. I hope this works and your continued feedback will, as always, help me fix errors I know I will make. I will also continue working with Markf52 as the editor of my stories. He has been very helpful with the evolution of how I write my storied. Thank you for reading my thoughtless wonderings through this story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.