Brokering Trust - Hetero Edition - Cover

Brokering Trust - Hetero Edition

Copyright© 2023 by Snekguy

Chapter 24: Mile Deep Club

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: Mile Deep Club - A scientist is granted a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to travel to the Trappist system, home of the Brokers, where no human has set foot before. A seemingly simple expedition grows more complicated as he is forced to balance the interests of his government and those of the enigmatic aliens who have requested his help.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Petting   Size   Geeks   Politics   Slow   Violence  

Flower pounced on Selkie as soon as she entered her apartment, the little slug bobbing in the water excitedly, orbiting her like a happy little satellite.

“I am sorry, Flower!” Selkie said as she reached out to pet the slug. “I was kept late at the office, to put things lightly. Come, you must be hungry.”

David headed back up to his habitat while Selkie fed Flower, taking off his helmet to get a gulp of relatively fresh air. He had been stuck in his suit for hours, and even with its environmental control systems, its lining was soaked with sweat. He felt like he was pulling off a gym sock as he peeled away the clinging garment, seeing that his knees were scuffed and bruised after all his crawling.

He tossed his shorts aside as he stepped into the coffin-sized shower, tilting his face towards the cool stream of water, feeling it clean the day’s accumulated grime from his skin. He ran his fingers through his hair, the patter of water on metal filling the cubicle, steam starting to billow as he cranked up the heat. Despite how much he had complained about the size of his accommodations, he had never appreciated the cramped cubicle more.

Thoughts of the day’s events still swirled in his mind, distracting him from his newfound peace. It hadn’t really caught up with him until he had made it back to the shuttle, where the reality had hit him all at once. How close he had come to dying, how close he had come to losing Selkie, how close Weaver had come to achieving its goals – it was too much to process. They had made it through by the skin of their teeth, narrowly avoiding so many unthinkable outcomes.

The sound of the door opening rose above the noise of the water, and he spun around to see Selkie standing in his habitat, one of her tentacles on the shower’s control panel. Even though they had already explored one another intimately, his impulse was to cover his groin with his hands nonetheless, stammering a question as her glittering eyes played across his naked body.

“S-Selkie? You could have knocked...”

“We finally have some privacy, and I want what is mine,” she replied with a predatory smile. Her tentacles were already slithering their way into the cramped cubicle, creeping along the wet floor like snakes. Her skin was flushed with the familiar hues and patterns of desire, his own heart starting to pump faster at the sight of them.

“What about the cameras?” he asked, feeling the cold metal against his back as he retreated a step.

“I have shut them down,” she replied, her tentacles filling the space as she inched closer. “Now that my contract with the Administrator is void, I no longer have any obligation to collect information on his behalf.”

“So, we’re alone?”

“Completely,” she purred. “I feared that I might lose you today,” she added, her tone less playful. “You were out of contact for so long, and I was the most worried I have ever been. I did not think it was possible to feel worse than I did when I was awaiting my Disciplinary Board hearing. I do not know what I would have done if...”

“It didn’t happen,” David insisted, taking a squishy tentacle in his hand. “Whatever scenario you’re imagining, this outcome is all that matters.”

“You told me that you could not stop imagining different possibilities – things that we might have done differently,” Selkie continued as her cool tentacles began to creep up his legs. “I think that we both need to spend some time in the present. I want us solely focused on each other such that no painful thoughts disturb us for the rest of the phase.”

“That’s one way to take your mind off things,” David replied, lurching as one of her appendages slithered up his thigh.

Selkie moved beneath the water that rained down from the shower head on the ceiling, letting the stream splash across her glossy skin, her eyes closing as she enjoyed the sensation. Even with her diminutive frame, there was barely enough room for them both in the cubicle, her face a mere inch from his chin.

“It feels like rain,” she sighed. “Not at all an unpleasant sensation. This is how humans bathe? In little boxes filled with rain?”

“Well, Brokers don’t sweat, and you spend all of your time underwater,” David replied with a shrug. “I’d show you how soap works, but I’d be worried about washing off your mucus.”

She pressed closer, David feeling her smooth, slippery skin slide against his as her tentacles began to wind around his waist. She sucked in the appendages that were lingering outside the door, then slapped the inner panel with her hand, sealing them both inside.

“You got enough room in here?” he asked, his chuckle tapering into a sigh as she kissed his shoulder with those pouty lips.

“Confined spaces make me feel more secure – you know that,” she whispered. “Besides, it is as good an excuse as any to be closer to you.”

Her suckers gripped his cheek as she cupped his face in her hand, extending her tentacles like she was standing on the tips of her toes to reach him, subjecting him to a kiss. More than just desire, David felt something possessive in the way that she clung to him tightly, the deft strokes of her radula imbued with an almost desperate need. She didn’t want to let him go, as though fearing that she might not get him back if he left her sight again. It was in her complexion, too – darker hues swirling with her aroused patterning.

“I’m not going anywhere,” he said when she broke off, stroking her cheek. “You don’t have to put me in one of your display cases.”

“Alright,” she giggled, some more of her contented pastels returning as he reassured her. She turned her covetous gaze to his torso, David noting that she didn’t blink when the droplets of water hit her fleshy lashes, not reacting to getting it in her eyes as a human would have. She placed all four hands on his wet skin, David feeling the little kisses from her suckers as they explored him, as though dozens of tiny mouths were sampling him. She had to know his body as well as her own after everything that they had enjoyed together during their romantic getaway, but her curiosity had not lessened in the slightest.

She leaned in to kiss the nape of his neck, which was about all that she could reach, giving him a teasing nip with her beak that jolted him out of his aroused stupor. More of her tentacles were winding around his lower body now, coiling around his limbs and tightening around his waist like a belt, some of the inquisitive tendrils reaching his loins. An expert in pleasing him now, Selkie slid a few of the appendages around his shaft, stroking with her slimy flesh as she brought him to full mast. His glans brushed against her taut belly, the touch of her skin like smooth latex coated in gel. She was leaving trails of her mucus wherever she roamed, the clinging substance matting his leg hairs, seemingly impervious to the water.

“I should have guessed that your mucus wouldn’t wash off in the shower,” he said, gasping as she tightened her grip on his member. “Took me about an hour to get clean after we spent that sleep cycle together.”

“You smelled of my perfume even after,” she snickered, giving his cock another teasing pump that made his head spin. “It is a positive thing – a sign of affection.”

“And a way to stake your claim,” he added, noting the pink sucker marks that she had already left on his forearm.

“Perhaps,” she conceded with a smirk, following his gaze.

“Is the shower wet enough for you?” David asked. “I can turn up the flow – maybe crank up the heat to create more steam if you need the humidity.”

“It will do nicely,” she cooed, smiling as she lifted her face into the steady flow. “You humans must never live far from one of these showers if you require them for grooming. Subsequently, you will never be too far from a cramped, wet compartment where we can fuck.”

“What’s gotten into you?” he chuckled, pleasantly surprised by her newfound aggression.

“Now that I have tasted every inch of your body, I have little use for shyness or hesitation. The threat of imminent death may also have instilled in me a fresh appreciation for life.”

“Yeah, I can see that. Er ... how do you want to do this?” he added, glancing at his surroundings. It was all bare metal that resembled stainless steel, devoid of any features save for the toilet and sink, which were folded flush against the walls. “There isn’t really room to sit down. Maybe I could pop out the sink and sit you on that so I can reach you.”

“I have a more creative idea,” she replied.

David watched as some of her leg-tentacles left him, beginning to climb the walls like creeping vines, their suckers able to get a firm grip on the brushed metal. He could hear the sound that they made when they released their hold, like someone popping a reel of bubble wrap. They glued themselves to the two walls at his left and right, as well as the door behind her, more remaining on the floor. When there were enough points of contact, her rubbery flesh became as taut as steel cable, raising her face level with his. With so much of her mass in her tentacles, she could lift the rest of her body as easily as a human might raise an arm.

Selkie gazed into his eyes, draping two of her four arms around his neck, smirking at his surprised expression.

“I am no less capable outside of the water.”

“I’m sure all those beach-going crabs are shaking in their shells.”

“You are one to talk about shaking based on what I saw during our last session,” she chimed, bringing herself closer. She had so much control over her position, suspended in the air as she was, able to move her body around in three dimensions like the arm of a CNC machine. She locked him in another passionate embrace, a few of her free tentacles slithering around his torso, reeling him in like a fish on a line.

His tongue wrestled with her smooth, fleshy radula, the little tentacles that ringed her face sticking to his cheeks. When she extended them in such a way, the long, billowing veils that were attached to them draped over his shoulders like she was wrapping him in a living cloak. The flow of water weighed them down like damp fabric, but as thin and fragile as they had looked, he found them to be quite resilient. With her prominent eye spots, it was a little like being cradled in the wings of a butterfly.

She broke off her kiss, giving him a smile, her tentacles starting to move. Keeping her suspended, they began to pop free, repositioning themselves. Her body rotated in place, David watching with wide eyes as she slowly turned upside-down, keeping her face level with his. She was strong and light enough that gravity was of little concern to her, hanging from the ceiling now, reminding him of a skilled acrobat dangling from a ribbon.

Selkie gave him another quick kiss, then moved lower, her elastic tentacles dropping her down a few inches. Her pillowy lips found his neck, David gasping as she let the sharp tip of her beak graze him, roaming down to his clavicle. She crawled down his chest, her radula licking his belly, darting into his navel on her way past. He watched, his breath catching in his throat as Selkie left a lingering kiss on his hip. His erection was bobbing a hair’s breadth from her face now, her horizontal pupils following it, those pouty lips forming a smirk. A few of her tentacles reached out to grip him, helping to steady her, and she let his tip brush her lower lip.

David was faced with a view beneath her skirt, her tentacles spread wide to support her weight, the water from the shower pooling in the bowl created by her sucker-covered thighs. At their center was the little ring of muscle that was her opening, his heart pounding as he watched her prehensile labia slide free, the four tongue-shaped organs spreading her open to reveal glimpses of her pale folds. Her fluids were already making the water cloudy, her petals joined by glistening strands. She tilted her lower body towards him, some of the water pouring between the bases of two of her tentacles, the implication obvious enough.

They couldn’t lie down, but she could suspend herself in the air in whatever position she pleased.

He wrapped his arms around her slim waist, pulling her closer, feeling Selkie’s face bump against his stomach as he took her by surprise. A ripple of beautiful color spread across her skin as he buried his burning face amidst her tentacles. The innumerable suckers gripped his cheeks as they welcomed him, some of her leg-tentacles curling around his head to hold him close. She let slip a musical moan as he met her petals in a lurid kiss, the four slimy appendages swirling around his tongue, showing just as much deftness and agility. Wet muscle stroked the roof of his mouth, glancing his inner cheeks, their tender flesh just as sensitive as the equivalent anatomy of a human woman.

As he embraced her, he felt her face-tentacles start to coil around his shaft, stroking gently as they guided it towards her waiting mouth. Her lips slid over his glans, as soft as silk pillows, her cool flesh encompassing him. Her radula teased him as she slipped his glans into her cheek, bulging it outwards, the feeling of its delicate lining sending shivers up his spine. She was so gentle and careful, ensuring that her wicked beak never nicked him.

Selkie pressed her face into his lap, knowing how much he enjoyed it when she took him deep, sliding his cock into her narrow throat. Without any lungs or any semblance of a gag reflex, she could let his manhood glide freely on a layer of her bubbling saliva, bobbing her head. Her lips sealed around his base, her throat closing around him as she swallowed, massaging his length with each maddening gulp. He never got used to how tight she was, her cool, slippery flesh pressing around him like he was being vacuum-packed in wet silk.

She held him there until he could scarcely stand it, then pursed her lips as she slid back up his length, pausing to paint his head with her tongue analog. The organ was slick and muscular, sneaking beneath his foreskin, so agile that she could have used it to pick a lock.

Her tentacles were never far away, keeping him guessing as they stroked his balls and inner thighs, creeping up his shaft in the absence of her lips. The muscular appendages squeezed and coiled like snakes, their suckers leaving pink rings as they kissed him, their tapered tips licking and darting across his skin.

Overcome with passion, he redoubled his efforts, Selkie practically gluing herself to his face with her suckers as he returned the favor. Her petals were locked in a sordid dance with his tongue, its tip probing her opening, the clenching ring struggling to grip it with the abundance of slime.

They remained locked in that position for a few minutes more, David standing in the shower with his face buried between Selkie’s leg-tentacles, his partner doting on his cock as she hung upside-down, more limber than any gymnast. Only when she felt him nearing his zenith – something that she had learned to recognize during their hours-long session in the observation room – did she relent.

She let his pulsing member slide from her lips, her suckers popping off his face to leave trails of red marks, his chin dripping with gelatinous strands of her fluids. Holding herself aloft, she rotated again, like a gyroscope turning in place. Now face-to-face, she gave him a grateful kiss, not caring that her own slime was still coating his lips like a sordid balm. He cradled her cheeks, her face-tentacles interlocking with his fingers, every stroke of his tongue an expression of his affection.

“I don’t think we can spend all night in this cubicle,” David said, Selkie tilting her head like a curious puppy. “You showed me how Brokers make love, so how about I show you how humans do it?”

“Alright,” she replied, bands of excitement sweeping up her mantle. “Is it very different?”

“It’s a little more time-efficient,” he said, admiring the way that she shivered when he ran a hand down the sweeping curve of her waist. He could never get enough of the sensation of his fingers gliding against her smooth skin on a lubricating layer of her mucus.

“Must I do anything special?” she asked, her fleshy lashes fluttering as he took the beginnings of her skirt in his hands as though they were hips.

“Just keep yourself suspended,” he replied. “I need something to push against. We’ll work through it like we did last time.”

“Okay,” she chimed, another pulse of excitement joining her eager smile as he pulled her a little lower. She allowed just enough give in her tentacles to let him reposition her body, and he got the impression that he wouldn’t have been able to shift her an inch if she hadn’t allowed it. Those tentacles were like iron when she flexed them.

She spread her thighs to grant him access as he slid his erection beneath her skirt, a few of her winding tentacles keeping a grip on his throbbing shaft to help him navigate, pulling him towards her loins. The touch of her velvet skin and the ceaseless probing of her suckers was enough to make him weak at the knees, and he had to reach behind her, planting a hand on the cold metal door to steady himself.

“What are you smirking about?” he asked, noting her expression.

“I enjoy seeing you so affected,” she purred, one of her tentacles constricting around his shaft to give him a jolt of pleasure. A fat rope of her mucus drooped down from beneath her skirt, breaking to fall to the floor of the cubicle, her loins practically drooling in anticipation.

The memory of those four petal-like structures was stark in his mind as she slowly guided him closer, his cock out of view now, her plush thighs coiling around his waist and hooking around his legs. He realized that he was holding his breath, exhaling as he felt one of those slick, fleshy appendages lick his glans. The quartet of tongues swirled around his head in greeting as Selkie used a tentacle to peel back the skin, tingling ecstasy washing over him with each doting stroke, his lust-addled mind conjuring the image of four women sharing his manhood between them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.