River City Nights - Cover

River City Nights

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Science Fiction Sex Story: After getting fired after hitting a jerk at work insults mutants, a new source of income is needed. So Tina hits the streets, selling herself in order to pay the bills.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Superhero   Cheating   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Prostitution   Transformation   .

I again lied to my spouse. I did not like doing so, but it was better than admitting I had gotten fired, again. Besides, our sex life had fallen off to almost nothing in the last year, and a person has needs.

So I got up, got dressed as I had most times before I had gotten fired and after I left I drove around River City for about an hour. I had found this web site that showed where “working girls” could be found, and decided to check them out. I checked out the neighborhoods, something I preferred to do in the daytime. Sometimes there was business going on by noon, and if I got a weird vibe I would not return.

I checked three of them out and decided to get some lunch. A McBurger, McFries, and a McSoda. After wiping my face with the McNapkins, I tossed them into the McTrash and went back to my car. I drove to the final two places on the list I had made the night before and then looked through the first three again. I decided I would simply return a bit later, these might be night time spots and not used in the day.

I headed to Hillcrest and pulled behind a grocery store. This was the area I normally “worked”, and was familiar with it. After crawling into the back of the car, I pulled a blanket over myself and got changed. A pair of loose shorts came out of the little bag I had under the front seat and a tube top. I put my other clothes into it after carefully folding them, then pulled out a small purse.

I looked inside and saw it had all I needed. So I crawled back into the front and used the rear-view mirror to put on some makeup. Satisfied with my look, I pulled around to the front of the store. I locked the car and headed to the Dollar Store at the corner. $2 plus tax and I had 6 condoms in the purse. Time to go to work.

I knew a couple of the girls that worked in this area, we sometimes talked when it was slow. I walked a few blocks north and saw Candy. “Hey there, Tina. Short on rent again?”

I nodded, saying I had not been getting enough hours lately. The story I had told the other girls is that I was strictly a part-time girl. When bills were tight I would come out, but this was not my main source of income.

Heh-heh. It was now until I could find another job. But I normally worked in an area no more than once or twice a week, which made it tougher to get repeat customers. But it kept up the illusion, and the few pimps generally left me alone because of that. They wanted girls that worked 5-7 days a week, not a one day a week girl. Here for a day, then off to the industrial park near the freeway. Then the next day on the edge of the Mexican barrio, and back again.

That had been my pattern for the last month, and I was already sick of it. And even though I had to admit to myself I loved the sex, I hated having to do this to make a living. The checking out new areas was because I wanted to find a nicer one to work. I only needed around $600 a week to put into the bank, to give the illusion I still had my job. But if I could make more, I could save it for other things. Like maybe a new car, or a vacation.

Candy told me that Trixie was working the next stretch, and I had already seen Mary was working near where I parked. So after talking for a few minutes I headed across the street. Down near where my car was parked, I saw nobody else, so I started my laps. Basically walking slowly back and forth for two blocks. Trying to make eye contact with all the male drivers when I was facing them, wiggling my ass more than usual when walking away. And on my third circuit, payday.

The car pulled up about 10 yards in front of me, and I cautiously approached it and walked to the passenger window. He had already rolled it down, and I asked if he was looking for a date. Middle-aged, a bit of a paunch, but in a nice shirt. He said he was, so I climbed in and he headed back into traffic. We did the usual hedging around the actual topic, and after listing my options, he decided on French for $50.

So I directed him behind a closed store a few blocks away, got the money, and after unzipping and wrapping him I went to work. It was a nice cock, and he smelled clean, always a nice thing when working like this. His groin smelled like Zest soap as I had my lips around the base of his cock, and less than 10 minutes later he was getting what he had paid for as he filled the condom with his cum.

I thanked him, and he thanked me in return and handed me another $10 and said he would look for me again. I had him drop me off at the parking lot where my car was, and I walked inside the grocery store. I bought a soda and candy bar, and went back out to my car and sat inside. I always hated the taste of the damned rubbers, but chocolate always helped me forget about that afterward. I hid the $50 inside the door, and once the candy was finished I headed back out. I had been watching, and Mary must be on a date or taking a break, so I started working in this area.

Two hours late and after only another $50 blowjob I needed a break, so headed out to get some Chinese food. It was starting to get dark, so I drove to the other areas I had checked out earlier. Three of them were not just “No but hell no!” types. Pimps everywhere and almost all of the girls and johns were black. Myself, I could not care less. But they would see me as unwelcome competition, and so would their pimps.

The first one I had checked out though looked passable. I checked out the girls, and it seemed like the density was 2 blocks per girl. And they were even of a mix, about half black and the other half white and Latina. I decided this area would do, and parked on a side street a few blocks away near a motel.

I started walking down State Street, and a block later nodded at a peroxide blonde with big tits nodded back. I asked her if there was anything I should know if I wanted to work in this area.

“Oh, new here? Where you normally hang out, sister?” I told her the Hillcrest area, and she nodded. “OK, we are a little different here. First, no pimps. Is fine if you have one, but neither us nor the customers want to see them. Have them park on the side streets, never out here where all can see. Also, two blocks per girl. Find one not used, you work an even then odd hundred block. Like me, I am doing 14200 and 14300 blocks. No reserves, just grab any two that are not taken.”

We were walking side by side now, and I asked her about teams. “Oh, we do that sometimes. Each work one block, but is up to whoever was there first. Friday and Saturday will see that a lot, that is the real busy night. Also, add about 50% more than Hillcrest.” I looked at her, and she grinned.

“Nicer area, they expect nicer girls. Got a blouse stashed nearby?” I nodded, and we walked towards my car and I studied her and the girl across the street. We were a block from my car, and I said I would be back and ducked to my car. They were indeed dressed nicer than I was, and I needed to fit in.

Inside the well for the spare tire was another bag. Back into the back seat, and 5 minutes later I was putting it back in the trunk. The tennis shoes were replaced with flats and a mid-thigh blue dress with a scooped neck in place of the shorts and tube top.

I removed the scrunchie and quickly brushed out my hair, and was walking back towards Heather. Now the “Struggling College Girl needing some money” was gone, replaced with “Maybe office girl needing some extra money” look. Heather grinned as I caught up to her a block later, and nodded. “Yes, much better. In fact, wait right here with me. I just saw Lester drive by. Wanna go in together? He is always talking about two girls, but can rarely get it. I bet we can get $250 each.”

I thought about it a moment, then nodded. Heather even grinned at me and said she did not really do girls much, but that she had a feeling with me it might be fun. Well, Lester was in a blue Lexus, and when he asked how much for both, Heather said $600. And he just nodded and had us climb in.

5 minutes later we pulled into a decent motel and turns out Lester already had a room. Once we got inside, Heather took my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. Once inside she stripped down, and I did the same thing. “OK, another thing about this area. Unless they say otherwise, if they bring you to a motel, take a fast shower first. Just wet, wipe, rinse, out. And again afterward.” And she was quick, less than three minutes later she was stepping out and I stepped in. I copied her, and after making sure each of us was dry, we winked at each other and stepped into the bedroom.

Lester has already undressed himself. And nude, laying in the center of the queen-sized bed. And I had to admit, he had a nice cock. A tad longer and thicker than most. And Heather and I both moved up on each side of him and started exchanging kisses. I kissed Lester, then he kissed Heather. Heather then kissed me, and I returned to Lester. Meanwhile, both of our hands met at his cock. Not quite big enough that we could both work him at the same time, but each time the two of us kissed, we could exchange who was stroking him, and who was playing with his balls. I moved down a bit, and reached for my purse which I had put on the nightstand, and pulled out one of the foil packs. I looked at Heather, and she shook her head. We kissed again, and after she placed her lips right against my ear and whispered “Forgot to tell you, Lester does not like getting oral. But he likes watching, do you want to get it from him first, or me?”

I shuddered and said I had not had one in me all day. She nodded in sympathy, and nudged Lester, and told him to get up. She then laid out on her back on the center of the bed, and I took my first good look at her. A thick bush, and almost jet black which proved her blonde hair was indeed from a bottle. But it was neat, lots of hair yet also trimmed. Nice effect. I smiled at her as she parted her thighs and raised her knees, and I settled in for some dinner at the Y.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.