Covid Lockdown - Cover

Covid Lockdown

Copyright© 2021 by Oz Ozzie

Chapter 17

Erotica Story: Chapter 17 - An extended family in Melbourne Australia deals with the movement and work restrictions imposed in response to the covid pandemic. While challenging, it's a time of personal growth for all of them.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Nudism  

When Lem and Sal arrived home, we were expecting Michelle to help her upstairs, but Lem had seen how hard it was for her to climb stairs at the restaurant, and he had a better idea. He simply picked her up out of the car, and almost ran up the stairs with her. And we could hear from Sal’s squeals just how much she enjoyed it. “I’m married to a superman!” she exclaimed, and when he casually flipped her around and held her up in front his face, she kissed him passionately. It looked all the more effective because he’d already ditched his shirt.

Damn, I’ve never been able to do that, but Kat would’ve absolutely loved it if I had. Just for a second I had a twinge of jealousy, and it helped remind me why Kat struggled with the sexiness thing. I leaned into her and whispered into her ears, “Wooah, that’s awesome. I’m just a bit jealous – I think I understand you better!” She turned to me and poked me in the ribs and said “ngngngngng.” It did make me feel better.

Lem carried her over to the lounge, and sat down, with Sal on his lap. Excitedly, Sal told us all about their night, while Lem just focused on caressing her. They really had a fabulous time – we were all thrilled for them.

They’d made some interesting decisions about their future too, based on some of the things Kat and I had talked to them about. They were going to rent a bedsit they’d found down the road, within walking distance, to get them some space. It was a one room place, though they’d have a spare bed that Michael or Jael could sleep in, but they pretty much expected the kids would mainly still be in our house. In the medium term, as soon as Jael and Michael finished school, they’d be heading off on a multi-year safari around Australia. In the long term, they were going to sink their capital into our property and look to build another dwelling on our land. Sal’s old job was starting up again, so she was going to go back to that a few days a week, and Lem was going to pursue his wood carving dream.

On that subject, Lem helped Sal up, and fetched a box, which they gave to Tim and Michelle, with their thanks for such a wonderful evening. Tim opened it, and it contained a lovely wood carving of a couple in four different poses: a girl riding a boy in cowgirl position, a girl sitting next to a supine guy listening to his heart with a stethoscope, a couple diving into water holding hands, and a couple leaning down petting a lamb. The figures were just suggestive shapes, and faceless, but still recognisably looked like Tim and Michelle doing those things. We were all astonished, and if that’s what Lem’s work is like, I knew that he’d do fine.

Then there was a pause in conversation. All of us bar Sal knew what was coming, and the kids were super excited, but trying to hide it. Then Sal turned to Zara, and said, “What happened to you, Zara?” She still looked the same: hair a total mess, dried come on her, and all oiled up, and so sitting on a towel at Zach’s feet.

Zara laughed and lifted her head to show off her new collar. “Zach gave me a new collar, and he loved me up with it. I’m staying like this, wearing the love, until he orders me to clean up. And I watched the video message you made for me – thanks so much, I feel so loved right now. I’d give you a big hug, but I’d make a mess of the dress.”

“We have to wash it anyway, right?” Sal glanced at Kat, who nodded. “If you make a mess of it, you’ll just have to help me hand wash it.” With that, Zara jumped up, and ran into Sal’s arms, giving her a huge hug and a kiss. Then, just like with us, she turned the kiss into something more, and pulled Lem into the kiss as well.

When they broke apart, we were standing behind Zara. I pulled her off Sal, turned around and patted her behind, sending her back to Zach. I leaned in and kissed Sal, while Kat was doing the same to Lem. Then I said, “You guys are wearing too much clothing. Michelle, can you come and help me undress Sal?” Michelle came over, and we levered the dress gently off Sal, and while we did that, Kat undressed Lem.

Once they were both naked, I took Sal’s hands in mine, and said, “Now, finally, it’s time for our actual anniversary present to you. Tonight, you’re going to get your spanking.”

Sal squealed with joy and pulled the four of us into a group hug. “Oh, I’m so excited, thanks so much.”

I moved around behind her and hugged her from behind. “Everyone, I’d like to present Sal to you. Months ago, back when Sal was nearly overwhelmed by her troubles, I promised that if she overcame them, I would give her a spanking. Sal’s been motivated by that ever since, and she’s worked incredibly hard to face her fears and get over her weaknesses. Sal’s very much overcome those things now, and she’s earned herself that spanking. I’d like for all of you to applaud her for her determination and bravery.”

They did, loudly. I leaned around and nuzzled Sal’s ear, and I could see that she was crying with joy.

“Sal, Kat offered to bend over with you, and you asked for Lem, Kat and I to do your spanking, so we’re here. Now Tim, Michelle, Zach and Zara have begged us to be present as well, since it’s such a big thing for you. They want to be here out of respect for you, though they’ll largely be just watching. But if that’s not OK with you, we’ll ask them to leave.”

It had actually been a long hard decision for Kat and me on this. The girls were desperate to be part of it – they really wanted a spanking too. But we had concluded, after much discussion, that they should just watch. Our thinking was totally different for the two of them. Michelle definitely wanted in, but when we talked to her about it, she never identified the spanking itself as something she was interested in. It seemed more like a tax to be paid to be part of the family event. And our assessment of her personality was that she wouldn’t actually enjoy a spanking, though you never know till you try. We did know that she’d certainly go through with it if we said. For Zara, of course, it was the other way around. She was totally in, and it was most definitely about the spanking, though being part of it was also a big deal. In fact, for Zara, being there and not getting spanked might be harder. But firstly, we considered our rule for her about spanking, and Zach had never had any reason to spank Miss Complete-Obedience Blowjobs-Anytime. Further, her legal status was still technically unresolved, and we wanted her to be able to say, “no one hit me for any reason” if it ever mattered. We therefore decided that she was still waiting till she turned eighteen. But it would be heart breaking to exclude her altogether, especially if Michelle was in. So in the end, it was clear: they could be present, if Sal was OK with it, but no spanking for either of them. They understood our logic, when we explained it to them, though they were definitely disappointed.

“Oh really?” Sal replied, “wow, that’s awesome. You guys are wonderful, and of course I want you to be part of it.” They didn’t say anything, but we could see how grateful they were.

“Great,” said Kat. “Now Dave and I would like you to know that though we’ve played with lots of other people in lots of fun ways since we met, and had sex in front of heaps of people, we have never done what we’re going to do with anyone watching, let alone let anyone else spank one of us, or spank anyone else. We never dreamed we would – this is our deeply private thing. Tonight, Sal and Lem, you will be our first, and probably only. We want you to know that we’re only doing this because we love and respect you and because we made Sal a promise. And you kids, tonight you’re going to watch, and you’re even going to see me get disciplined for real. We’re trusting you a great deal here.”

I could see the surprise, almost awe, on all their faces.

“This will bind you to us in a new deeper way. It’s only possible because of mature way you’ve handled yourselves this year.”

Michelle was the first to jump up and come to hug Kat, but the other three followed, and wrapped her in love. Sal turned in my arms and held me tight. “Thanks, big brother, that’s a huge deal. We’re honoured.”

Now I turned Sal around, to a new feature in the lounge room that she hadn’t noticed, our new spare single bed. Tim, Zach and I had set it up later in the afternoon, covered with a couple of old sheets. “Here’s where we’ll do it. Now, are we all ready?”

After a break for toilets, and to stock up with water and towels, we were back standing in front of the bed, with the kids sitting on their grandstand – a three person lounge the set up beside the bed for ‘optimal viewing’. They even put a sheet on it so Zara could sit on it, though she was still on the floor.

“OK,” said Kat. “Sal, this night is for you, but we’re going to start by talking a little bit about spanking in general. Now keep in mind, we’re not really experts in this. We’re just going to tell you what works for us, and a few things that we’ve learnt from playing with friends who are much more into this than we are. And all of you have told me that you’ve never done this. So the first thing is that for us, there’s two quite different things here. One is smacking as part of foreplay, which is something a lot of people enjoy. The other is what we call ‘a spanking’, which is something much bigger. So we’re going to start with casual smacking. Tim and Michelle, come over here.”

We didn’t need to do this or what followed, but Kat wanted the kids to not just be spectators.

“OK, Tim, sit on the bed here. Now, Michelle, sit on his lap sideways, like this.” Kat pushed her around a little till she was sitting butt out on his leg. “Now, kiss. Really go for it.” They did, and they got warmed up real quick. Unlike Zach and Zara, the rest of us had been hanging all day. Then Kat grabbed Tim’s arm, and got him to stroke Michelle’s back. “OK, so here you are, getting into foreplay. Feel free to give your lover a bit of a smack.” She reached down and gave Michelle a smack low down on her exposed butt. She jumped, and squealed. “Tim, you do it.”

Tim did it a couple more times, and Michelle said “Yeah. Interesting. But Tim, you didn’t hit me as hard as Mum.” Tim hit her a little harder. “Yeah, that’s it. Yeah, I don’t mind that.”

“OK,” said Kat, “Now, you slide down and round a bit.” And she pushed Tim back a bit. Now Michelle was more lying face to face to Tim. “Now, Tim, you keep stroking her, but you can reach down to her legs and butt as well.” He did that. “Now, a slightly sharper smack on the lower part of her butt.” Tim tried one, and Kat said ‘Yeah, maybe a little bit more. Yes, that one was about right. Do it a few more times.”

Michelle’s butt was starting to get a bit of a shine. “How’s it going for you, Michelle?”

“Yeah, interesting. I mean, it’s not that big a deal, but could make me happy if it was mixed up with other stuff.”

“OK, Tim, stop. Just give her some loving.” We watched that for a couple of minutes. Michelle was panting, getting real warmed up. “OK, stop. Hop up and back to your seats.” I could hear amusement in her voice.

Michelle groaned. “That’s cruel!” but she got up and pulled Tim up, and they went back to their lounge.

“So there’s that. And smacking is for both genders, though Vana told us that females generally like it better than males because they have more nerves in their genitals that react when you smack their butt. You can do it as part of foreplay, but you shouldn’t do more than ten swats or so before you’re moving into spanking territory. That includes you, by the way, Zach and Zara. We’re OK if you do that kind of smacking, and we trust you not to go further than that or harder.” I could see that they were surprised by that. “That kind of smacking doesn’t require consent, or agreement, or planning. You just do it if you know your lover likes it. Michelle didn’t get turned on by it that much, we kind of expected that for her, but other people do. So, try it out if you want, and decide whether that’s something you do sometimes.”

Michelle nodded. “I’m glad we got to try though, thanks Mum!”

Kat smiled. “What we call ‘a spanking’, which is what Sal was promised, is something different. And I’ve talked to Sal, and she’s on board with what we’re talking about. The way we do it, there’s always a reason, an exchange of emotions and obligations on top of the smacking, and a definite dominance aspect to it, though we know some couples where the one spanks the other- usually a master and sub - just for fun. I definitely like the fun part, but we’ve always made it more than that, and a ceremony between us. And that’s what we’re doing tonight with Sal. Now, before we go on, I want to talk about spanking positions. Zach and Zara, I want your help with this. Up you get!”

Again, this was just to get them involved. “OK, Zara, kneel over the side of the bed.” She did, with a big smile on her face. Kat reached down and ran her fingernails around Zara’s butt, making her shake. “That’s pretty simple, or there’s standing. Zara, leave your hands where they are, and stand up, with your feet apart.” She did, and we all liked the look of that. I ran my fingers around her butt this time. “We like that for display purposes, and Zara looks great, but our favourite position is this one.” Kat got Zara to kneel on the bed, put her shoulders on the bed with her face to the side, and her hands behind her knees. “Sal and Lem, this is the one we’ll be using tonight. It really plays up the dominance aspect.” Both of us felt Zara up this time, and across her pussy. She drew her breath in. I checked her face, and she had a beautiful smile.

“Now, there’s a variant of this one that we used to use, though we’re not that flexible now. Zara probably is. I liked this one a lot. Zach, come here.” She got Zach to lie down in front of Zara, sideways to her, and then she lifted Zara’s head up gently. Zach’s dick was right in front of her face. She got Zara to wriggle forward, though still kneeling, hands behind her knees, his dick going straight into her mouth. From that position, Zach could easily reach her butt, and Kat moved him a bit so he could reach, and put his hand there, holding her tight. “There you go, plugged.” Again, we both played with her, and Zach joined in. Zach was the one who shook this time – Zara was busy with her tongue.

I added, “Zach you need to real careful with this position, you need to make sure she can breathe and you don’t stress her neck, because she’s easily trapped, and you’re not in the easiest position. I think that’s why Kat liked it so much. But we can’t do it safely anymore – at least, not as part of a spanking.”

Kat moved Zara back, and helped her up. “What did you think of that, Zara?”

“That was solid. So stuck! That’s my favourite thing yet. Thanks sooo much for showing me that one.”

“OK, one last position. This is another one for young people.” She sat Zach on the bed, back so his knees were against the edge. Then she got Zara to slide down into his lap from above, facing him, with her elbows on the floor, and her pussy right in front of his face. She lifted one leg over Zach’s head to the other side, so she was doing the splits in his face. Zach liked this position. “Yeah,” she said, looking around. “This one is hard core. Nice, though, because licking Zara is an option as well as with your hands. You can show us, Zach.” He did with enthusiasm, and Kat let him go for a while. “Note that this position is tricky for spanking, because Zach can’t see Zara very well, and that’s really important for safety. OK, enough.”

Zara groaned.

“Thanks,” Kat said, “back you go.”

But instead of going back to her towel, Zara knelt down in front of us in a classic submissive pose, and waited in silence.

I looked at Kat, and both of us leaned down to caress her face. “Yes, daughter,” I said, “what do you want?”

She looked up and gave us a lovely smile. “Please, my second Master and My Princess, I would like to request that you give me a spanking for my eighteenth birthday present.”

I was surprised. She’s done her homework on this. I looked at Zach and he was smiling. OK, he’s agreed to this. As if she’d ask without his approval. Then I looked at Kat, and we considered it.

She said, “You haven’t actually seen how it’s going to go. Why ask now?”

“Oh, it doesn’t matter how it goes, I’m going to love it more than I love anything else. I already know that, and I trust you. But I didn’t want to ask later because this is Sal’s night.”

Kat smiled at me, so I said, “Well, you understand that this is a big thing you’re asking for?” Zara nodded, seriously. “OK, we’ll talk to your master about how it might work, but we promise you something special involving getting spanked in front of the family when you turn eighteen.” While I was saying that, Kat leaned down and pulled Zara up for a kiss, and then she pulled me in. Then Zara walked back to Zach and did a high five with him.

“OK,” said Kat, “We’ve had our fun with the kids. Time to get this thing started.”

“All right, at last!” I said. “Lem, would you join me please.” And I knelt down on one end of the bed, moving into the position that Zara had modelled for us, in front of them all, including my children. I had knelt down so that I could still see them all, and other than Kat, they were all stunned. “Come on all of you, surely you didn’t think that this was going to be as simple as Mum and Sal thrusting out their glorious butts, us making them shine, and then we all come?”

I could see that this was pretty much the case. Though I could see gears starting to turn in Lem’s head.

“Oh no. This is a serious business indeed. It takes serious trust for Kat to let me spank her. And how can I earn it other than to have the same trust in her?”

“OK. I get it,” Lem said. “I trust you, Sal.” He stepped forward, and Kat did too, to ensure that Lem was positioned such that he and I were face to face, with space in between us to hold hands, arm wrestling style. We did that. I could see Lem wasn’t particularly comfortable with this whole thing, but he was committed to it. I smiled at him and clenched my hand on his.

Then Kat said, “Well, Sal, here we have the two strongest men that we know, in their own ways, on their knees with their butts in the air for whatever we choose to do. They have confidence in you. How does that feel?”

I could see Sal’s face. She was stunned. She had no answer to that question.

“Yes, you too thought that all you had to do was display your assets, and they’d do all the work? No, it’s really hard to do what we’re asking them to do, and we need to understand that. By the way, kids, before we go on, I want you to consider the strength that is required to do what these two men just did.” I could see that helped Lem.

“OK, Sal, we’re going to start slowly. First, we love them up. Let’s start with Dave.” For the next few minutes, Kat coached Sal towards confidence in the actual smacking, practicing on both Lem and I. She started really gentle and built towards a brisk smack. Both of us got lots of love as well while they did that. I could see the point where Lem relaxed and realised that he should just go with it and trust our women.

“All right, Sal. You’ve got it now. So I’m going to give Dave his now, and then you can do Lem. Then we’ll switch with them. Now, sometimes, a spanking is a matter of discipline, and sometimes it’s just for the sake of it. You’re getting a spanking for the sake of it, while I’m getting disciplined. It’s important to understand that it’s not punishment, and that’s a very different thing, though sometimes we pretend it’s a punishment. But if it’s not for discipline, then we like to play a game. So I’m going to show you that.”

They both stood behind me and played with me. Then Kat said, “OK, so the rules of this game are that I ask Dave a question. If I don’t like his answer, he gets a smack. If I like it, he gets love. If I love his answer, he gets head. That’s why his knees are so far apart. He wins if he comes. So, let’s start. Dave, tell me, what’s your biggest regret from this year?”

Oh, that was an easy answer, “If I lived this year again, the only thing I’d change is that I didn’t love your butt enough. I’m really looking forward to spanking you tonight.” That was both entirely joking and entirely serious. What would Kat do? That’s the game.

She laughed. “Hah. I totally agree that you need to love it more. Kiss my ass a lot tonight, lover.” She gave me some love. Wooah, it felt good. I figured that Sal was in on the act too – there seemed to be a lot of fingers there. “But that’s not a serious answer. I get me a free smack.” Bang! “OK, try again.”

I had been trying to think of an answer, but it’s hard to think under those conditions. Of the many possible regrets, only one was clear. “I truly regret the hardship I caused for the people who work for me. I didn’t care for them enough. And worse, I only realised when you disciplined me for it. Thank you, My Princess, for that.”

I could see Lem’s surprise at that. Kat sighed. “Yes, that was hard. I took a big risk there, and Sal, I gave him much more than a spanking on that one. It was the most difficult thing I did all year, but it was so important. I love that he listened, and it’s amazing he has that much confidence in me. That one gets lots of love – that was real hard for Dave.” She dived in underneath and took me in her mouth and brought me to the edge very quickly. Then she stood again.

“But it should never have happened, so we do get a smack this time too. Sal, your turn.”

Man, that was unfair. But that’s the game. Bang! Lem was laughing to himself at the expression on my face.

“OK. Dave, what’s made you saddest about this year?”

“I’m super sad that there’s not enough loving going on in this house. You’ve all let me down.”

Kat burst into laughter and gave me a hard smack while she was laughing. “Funny. Try again.”

“OK, this year’s been really difficult for lots of people, but the hammer has fallen so unevenly all around the world and here. It makes me sad, because we should be all in this together. There’s not enough love going on in the world. I wish that people would find their adventures loving each other, not competing and fighting.”

No laughter this time. “Yeah, that’s so right, and I so totally agree,” Kat said sadly. “But I’m here giving you a spanking, and this is not a fair game in any sense, so you’re getting one as a symbol of my total displeasure with the world on that.”

Bang. Actually, a pretty gentle one. “Thank you, Princess. I honour your fairness.”

Bang! That earned me a stronger one. “Sorry Princess. I honour your fairness.” That earned me some loving. How much difference the tone of voice made!

“Dave, last one, then it’s Sal’s turn with Lem. What are you happiest about from this year?”

“I’m most happiest that my children have found real love and friendship, and that Sal and Lem have found love again. And I’m also happy that I’m spanking you after you’re done with me.” Let’s see what she did with that one.

Kat laughed, and stepped up the love to my backside. “Sal, that’s him begging me to give him a really hard one. So it’s your turn this time. Whatever you give him, he’ll give it back to me. But before you do that, I’m also super happy about our children and you finding real love and friendship. In some ways, the friendship part is more significant. OK, give it to him.”

Bang! Wow, that was genuinely hard. Sal’s got her confidence up now. “Wooah, Princess, Sal wants you to get it big time!”

Kat laughed again and so did Lem, aloud this time. Kat come around and leaned over me, resting on Lem, and kissed the side of my mouth passionately. “You lose! I love you so much. I’m so looking forward to being in your hands.”

“OK, Sal, your turn,” Kat said. They went and stood behind Lem. “You’re in control now. Give him some love first. You can ask me for help if you need.” Kat and I had some ideas lined up if they were needed.

Sal stood behind Lem, caressing him. After what seemed like a long time, Sal said, “Lem, back when we were both at our worst, I stopped sleeping with you, and then one night you dragged me back to our bed and raped me. You remember that?”

“Yes, Sal, I remember that,” Lem replied quietly. I could see the concern on Lem’s face, and I was concerned too. Where was Sal going with this? I had to trust in Kat to intervene at the right time if she needed to.

“You were angry, and drunk. How much of it do you remember?”

“I don’t want to remember, Sal, that’s the worst thing I ever did in my whole life by a long way. But I remember enough.”

“You were fucking me hard, and you put your hands around my neck, and strangled me. I passed out thinking that this was it, you were killing me. Raped to death, seemed like a fitting end for me.”

I heard the kids gasping. Smack. She gave Lem a really hard one. He grunted, and his tears that were already starting turned into sobbing. I saw Kat motioning to her to not hit him so hard, and I could tell that she was real concerned. I clenched his hand and looked compassionately at him.

“I was surprised I was still alive. That’s why I stopped resisting. And why I was always drunk after that, in case you did it again. I couldn’t face it sober. But I knew why you did it, because I was so horrible to you. And I got more horrible to you, so you would actually go through with it. But you wouldn’t, no matter how drunk and angry I got you. Lem, I was way more fucked up than you ever were.” Lem was stunned. I tightened my grip on his hand and hoped that this wasn’t turning into a disaster. “Lem, this one is for both of us – both of us were a disgrace. I’m in your hands after this.”

Bang. I could see this wasn’t as hard as the last one. Lem grunted again, and said “Thank you, My Lady. Every day for the rest of my life I will be loving you to make it better.”

“So you should, and so should I. And we will. But Lem, I brought this up for a reason. The bitch thought you tried to kill her. And the bitch wanted you to do it. You asked me, how can I ever trust you again? Lem, I healed, with Kat’s help, and Kat and Dave’s love. And you showed me just how good a man you are, when I couldn’t provoke you, and then when you let Dave straighten you out. And you loved me the right way when you had a chance. So I trust you, completely. That you’ll let me do this, that’s amazing.” She smacked him again.

Lem grunted again but I could see he was less worried now. I certainly was, and I gave him a quick smile. “Thank you, My Lady, I believe in you.”

“I know you do. And it’s hard for me to come to terms with that. But you show me that you do every day. And especially right now. But Lem, I don’t. I don’t believe in me. I’m terrified that the bitch will come back.” She paused, struggling for words. “That’s the worst of me, Lem, yet it’s part of who I am, no matter how much I hate it. I love what I am now, what we are. It’s the best I’ve ever been. The best we’ve ever been – it’s awesome. I just want to soak it up. But if the bitch gets out of prison, it will destroy both of us.”

She smacked him again. Hard.

“So Lem, if you ever see the bitch, you need to strangle it dead. Straight away, with no mercy. Kill it, whatever it costs. Because I won’t be able to, and I’ll need you to. I’m begging you, save us from me if that happens.” She smacked him again. Hard again. “I’m hitting you harder than I ever wanted to, so that you know that you can do whatever you have to. Because you’re my only hope, and I love you with all my soul.”

She gave him one last smack, not so hard, and collapsed onto his backside, crying her heart out.

Lem rolled over and held her tight as she wailed. I knew that his butt would be screaming after that, but he ignored it.

I glanced at the kids, they were still stunned. As they should be. I rolled over, and Kat jumped into my lap, shaking. I held her tight. That was a huge load for her to carry.

Sal cried for a few minutes, but gradually she calmed. Lem held her tight and rubbed her back. Suddenly, they were kissing, and Sal was starting to get hot. At that point, I intervened. “OK, Lem, we’re not quite finished yet. Sal, stand up.” She did, and Kat went and stood beside her. “Now Lem, kneel here with me. I always finish this way.”

I took a hand from each of them in mine and held them to my mouth. I kissed the back of their hands, and said “Thank you, Princess, and Lem’s awesome lady, for showing us just how much you care.”

Then Lem did the same. “Thank you, My Lady, and My Princess. It’s wonderful how much you care for us.” We stood up, and said to me, “You were right: that was a powerful experience.”

I nodded. “Though that was your first. It’s always bigger, but you truly have all of Sal now.” I smiled at her. “OK, Sal, you have a minute to love Lem some more, then it’s your turn.” She jumped onto him, and he held her up in his arms.

After a couple of minutes – I was distracted myself by kissing Kat – I said, “Kat and Sal, into position please.” They both knelt down, but instead of at each end of the bed towards each other, I got them to lie across it, so their heads and their asses were together, with their hands behind their knees. I angled them so that their lips were touching, and they started kissing immediately. We stood behind them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.