Covid Lockdown - Cover

Covid Lockdown

Copyright© 2021 by Oz Ozzie

Chapter 10

Erotica Story: Chapter 10 - An extended family in Melbourne Australia deals with the movement and work restrictions imposed in response to the covid pandemic. While challenging, it's a time of personal growth for all of them.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Nudism  

I was on a virtual meeting for work, just another in a long day of them. Sometimes it seems as though all I do is talk. This call was just staff, a planning meeting for a new project we had taken on.

Suddenly Kat walked in. She knelt on Eleni’s stool, her back to me, then she got down on her hands, arched her back, and meowed. Her beautiful butt, with her newly shaved pussy, was right in my face, though not on camera. Something had made her hot for it. I reached forward and ran my finger down her crack into her pussy, and she gasped.

“Hang on, guys, something has come up – I’m just going on mute for a second, “ I said to my team.

Now I could concentrate on Kat. I reached forward, and trying to keep my arm a stable as possible, started flicking and rubbing her clit. She was ready, shaking and mewling. It can’t have taken more than twenty seconds for her to come. She closed her eyes, and rested for a few seconds. Then gave me a big smile, blew me a kiss, and walked off.

“OK, I’m back. Sorted the issue out.”

And just like that, our meeting went on. If anyone wondered what I did, no one said anything.

My sexed up babe...

Later, that night, at bed time, I asked her what happened. Her story was just as hot.

“So I was talking to Lisa, Ben’s partner.”

Well, I better stop there for a detour, to explain what Kat was doing talking to Lisa.

Kat doesn’t officially work for my business, but from the beginning, Kat has functioned as an emotional support officer. I know that the business we’re in – providing IT and networking support to hospitals, can be demanding, stressful and engrossing. It’s not unusual for my staff to work out of hours, and into the night, and for my customers to lean on my staff to blow off family commitments. And my business takes customer service seriously. It can be very hard to limit your work exposure when lives are on the line. Further, working in healthcare can be very emotionally demanding.

Given that, it’s very easy to burn up my staff, and that doesn’t help anyone. So protecting my staff from too much pressure is important to me. But it’s tougher than it sounds. I have a couple of staff who are very talented but prone to falling apart under the slightest pressure. Then I have others who’ll take and take it beyond belief until they suddenly fall apart. And I have others who haven’t been tested yet.

Kat’s role is very specific. The very first step of the induction process for a new employeee is that the new employee and their intimate partner (or, in one case, partners) meet with Kat for coffee. Kat gets to know them, and tells them that as my wife, she knows how much pressure the job can bring. She wants to know the partner personally so that the either my employee or their partner can reach out to Kat if they think that there’s a problem coming, or if it’s already happened, or if the pressure is a challenge. Anything they tell her is confidential, including from me, unless they agree otherwise.

The process works well enough. Several times a year, Kat will alert me to some problem for my staff, and I can step in and do something. Sometimes, it’s a personal problem in my employee’s life, but other times, it’s been just that there was too much to be done to meet deadlines. I can reorganise staff to help out in those cases. Once, it was some toxic stuff from a hospital customer spilling over into my company, and then going home.

Most of my staff have a simple typically vanilla relationship, like us – husband and wife. Some are single – then Kat might talk to their parents, or a friend. But there’s variations: gay, and one trans-gender, and for a while, we had a triad. We cherish all our staff, and Kat makes sure they and their partner(s) feel welcome. She speaks to their partners at least once a quarter, just to keep contact up with them.

Since the lockdown started, Kat’s spoken to all my staff’s partners, some several times. She has a budget to spend, if my staff’s families need something. Kat has told me that their lockdown experience is so varied it’s hard to describe. There’s one of my best people – he’s gay and his partner already worked from home as well. They’re just fine – it’s better, in fact. Then there’s Eleni, for instance, for whom life has hardly changed. Another is single, and flatting alone, and could be lonely but he’s decided to do nothing but work until it’s over – he loves his work, and I’ll make sure he gets his time back in a giant holiday later. But then there’s others, at home with children. Tough. Even then, there’s difference. There are the ones with little kids at home, and a partner who works out of the house: nightmare! Or there’s ones like us who have teenage children – easy (like us – lockdown is mostly great). Unless, that is, they’re not getting on with their teenagers. Then they have a real problem.

So how does Kat help? Let me give you a couple of examples. And Lisa’s story is the best.

I met Lisa at the Xmas BBQ last year. Ben, her partner, is one of our younger guys, a solid worker, and reliable, but he has a habit of putting his foot in his mouth with the customers. I’m working with him to see if I can improve his emotional intelligence, and he’s coming along slowly. Lisa is a sweet young thing, and pretty. She was a nurse at a customer site, but quit to have a family with him. They have a two-year-old girl, and a baby boy that was just new when we had the BBQ. The staff were all over the baby, of course – loved him. Both Kat and I liked Lisa, but she had a definite air of fragility about her. That’s not that unusual for mums with newborns – it’s a super tough time. Kat herself didn’t do great at the newborn phase, but we got past that.

Kat called Lisa at the wrong - or the right – moment, and when she asked how things were with the lockdown, Lisa broke down in tears. There was nothing unexpected, it was just all too much – locked up with a toddler and a baby at home, trying to keep them quiet since Ben was in meetings all the time, with constant washing, cooking and cleaning, and no help from family. As for intimacy, when she had a minute, Ben was working, and when Ben was interested, she fell asleep on him. They’d had hurtful words about that the night before, and Ben hadn’t yet spoken to her all day (he’d been in meetings fixing a work disaster). Ben hadn’t said anything to me, so we were super pleased that Kat had called her. Kat told me, btw, that Lisa wasn’t the only example, but she was the one open enough to insist that Kat tell me what was going on.

Kat stepped in and took Lisa under her wing. The first thing she sorted out was that you could get visits from your family, for care, and that visiting a mum with little children was absolutely definitely ‘care’ and therefore allowed under the rules, and Lisa could have her mum visit, even past the 5km limit. Turned out that was its own problem – Lisa’s mum didn’t drive. Easy. Uber to the rescue, from Kat’s budget. Next, Kat organised a food delivery service, and a washing service, for three months, to take the pressure of Lisa. Then, Kat organised a builder to visit them, as a work thing, and set up Ben with a quiet cocoon for calls, so that Lisa wouldn’t stress about background noise. Finally, when it turned out that Ben and Lisa’s apartment was too small for Lisa’s mum’s visits to allow them intimate time, we booked them a hotel room for one afternoon a week. And I made sure his schedule was clear on those afternoons, with Eleni’s assistance.

Kat told her that Lisa had to pay us back for all this: she had to come twice when they went to the hotel. Hang on, said Lisa, shouldn’t you want Ben to come? No, said Kat. That takes a minute – put your hand on his dick, move it back and forward, and then clean up the mess. That’s not what we’re paying for. We’re paying for you to feel great. Kat said that Lisa wet herself, she laughed so much at this (oh, the joys of motherhood).

Lisa called back after the first visit to the hotel, to assure Kat that she kept her part of the bargain, and one thing led to another. After that, she called Kat before and after the visits, sharing ideas and experiences, as Kat coached Lisa – and also Ben – gently in bed. Our policy is that this kind of thing can’t happen between Kat and my staff, and it hadn’t before, but I OKed it at this time - these are not normal times. And Ben was much happier and more attentive to our customers now, and their joy was infectious on our weekly work social calls.

Another case concerned one of my staff with older teenage children. One of their daughters, their relationship had suddenly collapsed this year, and she had changed from an occasionally bratty teenager to a monster, angry all the time. It was affecting her father’s work for sure. He’d snapped at a customer employee, and I’d had to get involved. I had asked him whether things were OK at home, and he’d told me that wasn’t it – things were great with his wife. He didn’t mention his daughter ... I guess that mothers are more sensitive to this than fathers, but I think it was in his mind.

His wife broke down when Kat called, and so they spent an hour on the phone talking about it. Kat being Kat, she ended up talking to the daughter, since the daughter could speak more openly to Kat. The root of the problem was some social problems at school, social isolation – this girl was highly social – and missing her boyfriend. Couldn’t do much about the social stuff under lockdown (though Kat did buy her a Jackbox subscription to help get her friends together on Zoom) but she was missing her boyfriend in that his family wouldn’t let her visit, for (over-strong) fear of the virus, and nor could she sext him or face time him, for their (entirely groundless) fear of digital eavesdropping. I’m uniquely positioned to do something about that, and we shipped both her and her boyfriend special purpose locked down phones that wouldn’t do anything but video call the other device in a very secure fashion. The boyfriend’s device was hidden inside the box for a video game, and his family didn’t know, so that meant he could talk (and more) to her in private – and the combination of that, the fact that we cared, and, I’m sure, other things Kat said, suddenly she started to be a lot easier to get on with. And my employee was soon back to his top performance.

The system with Kat doesn’t pick up all the problems by a long way, but every problem she prevents saves us a lot of money. And it also is doing heaps for her sense of self, too.

But back to the story. So Kat has been talking to Lisa, and that had her revved up. Then, she needed to talk to Michelle about something, and Michelle was in her room, with the door mostly shut. She knocked, and then Tim said ‘who is it?’. When she answered, she heard a couple of faint thumps, and then Tim said “oh, you can come in.”

When she walked in, Tim was sitting on the bed, and Michelle was on her knees, giving him a blow job, lips to his balls. “I tell you, that was a set up. No way that was happening before I knocked – Tim wasn’t even really hard. So, of course, I joined the game.”

Kat sat down on the bed, next to Tim, and ran her hand through Michelle’s hair. “Don’t let me stop you,” she said, smiling. “I’ve got a question for you, but what you are doing is way more important. So, by all means, keep going.” Then she asked Michelle her question, simplifying it to a multi-choice, and told her that she should hold up 1-4 fingers depending on her answer. Tim was crazy hot, because of the situation, and started coming while Michelle was trying to answer Kat.

Then, when Tim was finished, and Michelle was still on the floor, she said to him, “You know that gentlemen always kiss their lady after she gives them a blow job.” It was obvious from the look on his face that he’d never done that before, and Michelle bounced up and gave him a passionate kiss. It took Tim a few seconds but then he got into it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.