Kristen's First Time - Cover

Kristen's First Time

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 5: Now My First Three Way

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Now My First Three Way - It's been a few months since Kristen watched Aaron put his hard cock inside Samantha only to pull it out soft. She has been wanting to give Aaron another chance all this time, but Samantha has kept that from happening. During a sleep overwith Samantha, Kristen wakes up in the middle of the night with Samantha nowhere to be found. Then she hears voices from upstairs. Will Kristen finally get what she wants? Unlike most Samantha Stories, you probably want to read "It's OK, She's cool" first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Aaron was laying on the couch bed with his hard cock pointed up at the ceiling. “Get up and get on top of me!” I ordered.

He shook his head and told me, “You’re going on top Kristen.”

“Wha... ?”

“Here, it’s easy. Just straddle him and I’ll guide him inside of you,” Samantha offered.

It felt so naughty to spread my legs and place them on either side of Aaron. Sure, I had unprotected sex with him not half an hour ago, but at the time I didn’t realize that him putting his cock inside of me was what constituted sex. If I had known, maybe I would have realized that the offer of protection was designed to prevent. On the other hand, knowing that Samantha was already carrying Aaron’s child inside of her, and I might be now as well was so exciting that I still might have opted for unsafe sex.

“I don’t know about you Aaron, but I hope you did impregnate me upstairs and if you didn’t I hope you do it now!”

“Fuck! Listening to you beg to get knocked up is driving me wild. You better mount his cock now or I’m pushing you over so I can ride that thing!” I looked down to see Samantha with one hand gripping the base of Aaron’s erection and the other between her legs desperately rubbing. I lowered my hips, but groaned in frustration as I felt Aaron’s cock head slide past my opening without entering.

“Don’t come down so fast,” Samantha told me. “I need you to go slow so I can guide him in.” Oh, it was so frustrating to go slow when all I wanted in the whole world was to be joined to Aaron again. I had wasted months not being ready to have him inside me the first chance I got and then to have Samantha keep him away from me since the fateful night when she had become pregnant. It was agony holding myself still as I felt Aaron’s cock being maneuvered by Samantha into the proper position, but it was so worth it as I felt the swollen head spread me apart for the second time. I clamped down hard and forced myself slowly down the length of his throbbing shaft.

“Easy girl! We’re trying to get you off, not to make me insta jizz inside you.”

“Ugh, ugh, ugh! But it feels so good to work your cock like this. Ugh!”

“Fuck! I need to remember I can do that to you now that I’m already pregnant. I’m still in the mindset of not clamping down on Aaron so he doesn’t knock me up, like that matters now. I’m not going to make it any easier for you to hold out Aaron. I’m going mad with frustration after you teased my pussy and pulled out to let Kristen have her turn.” Samantha straddled Aaron much the same way I was doing but she was facing me. She beckoned me forward with her finger, so I leaned toward her and she caught my face in one hand and started French kissing me. She said this was going to make it harder on Aaron, but it actually seemed to make it easier. I was so focused on Samantha that I stopped clamping down on Aaron’s cock filling my belly.

I was really enjoying making out with Samantha. It was way better than what we had done earlier tonight, which made sense for me since I had a nice hard dick between my legs instead of Samantha’s little fingers. It was nice for something about sex to make sense, or at least one thing. Strangely, my friend was acting as if whatever it was she was getting from Aaron was better than having his cock inside her! How could that be? But her body was trembling like she was close to having an orgasm. I was determined to figure out what was going on without making a fool of myself for once.

It had felt incredibly good when Samantha had been licking and kissing her way up my thigh. My belly squeezed down on Aaron’s cock when I had this thought, so maybe I was on the right track. Was Aaron kissing Samantha’s thighs? The way he was holding the top of her legs, I didn’t think that could be it though. It was like he was trying to hold her slit to his face. My pussy clamped down again as I thought about how I might have reacted to Samantha kissing and licking my pussy. I’d let either one of them do that to me if they wanted. In fact, I’m pretty sure Samantha would have been doing that to me if Aaron hadn’t called me to the couch for his hard cock. After Aaron ejaculated inside me again, the idea of Samantha kissing my pussy was suddenly irresistible.

I really needed relief bad, I stopped paying as much attention to Samantha and started to focus on bouncing myself up and down on Aaron’s cock. I was learning to control the muscles inside me a bit more too. They weren’t just clamping down on Aaron’s cock randomly now, but only when I wanted them too. I really didn’t want Aaron shooting his sperm inside of me until I got an orgasm this time. Although, if that happened, I was pretty sure that whatever my friend had in mind for my pussy before events unfolded differently would have provided relief. I may have spoken too soon about my increased control because I clamped down on Aaron hard to this thought and he reacted by bucking his hips back up at me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.