Kristen's First Time - Cover

Kristen's First Time

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 4: What Next?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: What Next? - It's been a few months since Kristen watched Aaron put his hard cock inside Samantha only to pull it out soft. She has been wanting to give Aaron another chance all this time, but Samantha has kept that from happening. During a sleep overwith Samantha, Kristen wakes up in the middle of the night with Samantha nowhere to be found. Then she hears voices from upstairs. Will Kristen finally get what she wants? Unlike most Samantha Stories, you probably want to read "It's OK, She's cool" first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

“Would you want to do this again Kristen?” Aaron asked me.

Before I could answer, James, Samantha’s step-father said, “Damn dude, how many teen age girls are you going to try to knock up?”

“Hey, she’s probably going to be sore come morning from having sex for the first time. Might as well have some more fun tonight if she can.”

“But how, you’re cock’s soft right now Aaron?” I wondered.

“It is now, but I bet if Samantha practiced cocksucking some more it would get hard again.”

Even though my notions about cocksucking from recess had proved to be less than sound, I still couldn’t help but reflexively say, “Oh Samantha, I couldn’t ask you to do that!”

“It’s OK. It’s fun! If you want I’ll teach you.”

I got hot and cold at the same time as I imagined Samantha and I both sucking on Aaron’s hard cock at the same time, our lips and tongues thrilling each other as much as they did Aaron’s cock. I felt extremely disappointed when James said, “I still don’t think this is a good idea, if Kristen isn’t already pregnant, why take another chance?”

“I don’t know honey, this might be the best time for her to have sex with Aaron. If she’s going to catch tonight, he’s already dumped enough cum inside her to do the job. If she’s not going to catch tonight, it really doesn’t matter how much more he adds to her cream pie.”

“Besides, the way your tenting in your PJ’s either of these girls could get you to stuff them full of your cock. Don’t try to deny it!” Then Mandy looked at both Samantha and I, “Don’t even think about it girls. My man! Go play with Aaron down on the couch bed.”


“OMG! That was so embarrassing when Mom wouldn’t let us leave until we had watched her put a condom on James!”

“I thought you guys were all used to being naked together now.”

“Aaron and I are used to being naked in front of them. We had to practice pulling out in front of them several times before Mom trusted Aaron enough for us to do it without an audience. He had a perfect record of pulling out before that time when you spent the night,” Samantha said while patting her belly before adding, “They’ve never taken their clothes off before tonight!”

“Well, at least I know what protection is now,” I replied. Although, I felt my face turn red when from upstairs I heard Mandy make the same cock filled satisfied noise that I had heard Samantha make before, and that I had made earlier tonight. “Hold on, I feel something wet running down my leg.”

“Oh, that’s just Aaron’s cum. I had to get used to that once he started creaming inside of me instead of pulling out. Let me take a look.” I stopped on the stairs and spread my legs even though I wasn’t quite sure what Samantha meant.

“You and Aaron were using cream when you had sex?”

“How are you so dense when it comes to this stuff? We didn’t use cream, he put his cream inside me, just like filling up a donut.” When I looked at her blankly she added, “His creamy semen.”

“Why don’t you just say semen then? Does that mean cum is semen too?”

“Hey, you’re finally catching on!”

“Why are there so many nonsense words for describing all this stuff then?”

“Oh, you haven’t heard half of them, spooge, jizz, spunk, nut, baby batter. I’m kind of fond of baby batter considering my delicate condition. You know, my best friend got herself pumped full of baby batter tonight because she couldn’t transfer what she learned in sex ed to the real world. Or, Damn girl, you’ve got Aaron’s spunk dripping out of your kitty all the way down to your knee! Don’t worry; a few tissues will clean you up, although...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.