Kristen's First Time - Cover

Kristen's First Time

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 3: The First Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The First Time - It's been a few months since Kristen watched Aaron put his hard cock inside Samantha only to pull it out soft. She has been wanting to give Aaron another chance all this time, but Samantha has kept that from happening. During a sleep overwith Samantha, Kristen wakes up in the middle of the night with Samantha nowhere to be found. Then she hears voices from upstairs. Will Kristen finally get what she wants? Unlike most Samantha Stories, you probably want to read "It's OK, She's cool" first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Catch, catch what? It wasn’t like anyone could catch Aaron putting his cock inside me. Everyone in the house was in one room; we were going to be doing this right in front of them. They would sound really silly if, after Aaron was inside me, one of them said, “Hey, we caught you!” Sheesh, At least I knew where the strange statements Samantha liked to make came from now.

“Take off your nightgown Kristen, and lay here next to me,” Samantha’s Mom, Mandy, instructed. “Then I’m going to have Aaron climb on top of you.”

I did what I was told. I didn’t even care that there were three adults in the room this time to see me naked. Samantha and Aaron were, of course, already naked. I was so happy to finally get a chance to feel Aaron’s cock slide into my pussy that I probably wouldn’t have complained at the time, if someone had told me I was on TV. In hindsight, i can see how that would have been a huge problem, but looking back, I don’t think it would have stopped me. I could feel my pussy opening like it had when I watched Aaron tugging on Samantha’s hips as she was bent over the desk. I wiggled with excitement as I watched Aaron climb on top of me in the bed, and then moaned when I felt his hot, hard cock rubbing my pussy again. “I’ve dreamed about this,” I admitted.

“I have too,” Aaron told the room. I couldn’t believe it. As often as he had obviously gotten to put his cock inside Samantha, he still dreamed about putting it inside me? It was super flattering, I felt my pussy opening even wider, and I was just sure he was going to be able to get it inside me this time. I felt my pussy stretching, and the now familiar feeling of something going inside me, although different since Aaron’s cock was much larger than either my fingers or Samantha’s. I heard Aaron start to make the same noise he made whenever he got his cock inside Samantha, and I started to make the same noise I heard her make. I was sure it was going to be the best feeling ever as soon as he got his whole cock inside of me.

Then the head of his prick was inside me, but instead of the wonderful pleasure Samantha had gotten from the experience, I suddenly felt a sharp stabbing pain between my legs. “Ow!”

“Silly, you just need to get used to having something bigger than our fingers in there!” My friend told me.

“I seem to remember someone else almost chickening out when I told her she just needed to get used to Aaron’s size,” Mandy said pointedly. It must have been true, because Samantha’s face turned red and she didn’t say anything else about my discomfort. I briefly looked at Samantha, because I didn’t get to see her flustered often. But then I had to look back at the tip of Aaron’s penis stabbing into my belly. Her Mom had said she had almost chickened out. I didn’t want to be shown up by Samantha when it came to Aaron’s cock. I had waited too long for this!

“I don’t want to chicken out,” I said with my voice breaking.

“It’s OK, I’ll do whatever you want,” Aaron assured me. Strangely, that made the pain a little more tolerable, because I could tell what he really wanted was to jam his cock deep inside me and get the same kind of relief I knew he had been getting inside Samantha. “Tell me what to do,” I said looking up at Mandy.

“Do you want to make Aaron feel good?” When I nodded, I didn’t trust myself to talk again, Mandy said, “Pretend you’re peeing and you need to stop.”

It didn’t make sense to me, but my body did what she said just a little. That little was enough to get Aaron to swear and push harder inside of me. I felt like a stuffed turkey. “Are you all the way inside of me?” I wondered, but when I looked down, just a tad bit more than the tip of his cock was penetrating my pussy. Now that I kind of knew what I was doing, I flexed the internal muscles that I would if I were trying to control my pee like Mandy had said, and Aaron cussed again and pushed harder inside of me before pulling out and resting his cock on my pussy instead of inside it.

“Damn it girl! You’re learning fast.” Aaron panted as he re-entered my pussy.

This time, instead of sharp pain, it was mild discomfort that I felt as I had a cock inside me again. The next morning, Mandy told me it probably hurt just as bad as before but I was ignoring it because of the good feeling I was starting to get. Aaron started to slide deeper inside me, and I squeezed down on him again. I felt so good making him happy that way. However, he tried not to let me squeeze much of his cock at any given time. If he was thrusting forward, if he felt me start to tense up, he would suddenly pull back. Then as I relaxed his cock would surge forward inside of me. It was almost like a game, and I was starting to enjoy it. I decided to act like I was going to squeeze his cock, but not carry through. Sure enough, he pulled almost entirely out of me before thrusting back in deeper than he had ever been before. Only then did I clamp down with my internal muscles. Wow! How had I even thought the little bit of Aaron’s cock that had been inside me earlier had been filling me up. Now I nearly had every inch of him inside me and I wanted more! I didn’t plan on talking, but i could hear my own voice begging, “More Aaron more; I need more cock! Keep pushing it in deeper!” Had I really been the one to say that?

Samantha joined in, “Yeah Aaron, let me see you go balls deep into my best friend!”

“Fuck, you two are going to make me cum before Kristen is ready! Just let me rest a second Kristen, Don’t do that again until I say you can.”

I’d have done anything Aaron told me to at that point. It was actually starting to feel good to me, even though I wasn’t sure about getting those full body shakes I had seen Samantha get, or even the milder relief that came from us using our fingers to get an orgasm. “It’s OK, ugh! I’m getting used to having you inside me. Push it in as far as you can. Ugh!”

“Easy Kristen, you’re clamping down every time you grunt. Relax now and let yourself just enjoy having a cock inside you for a minute.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.